Used Again

Story Info
I was caught in my sister's clothes and now I'm being used.
849 words
4.41
27.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

I turned up at his house at the time he told me to. He greeted me at the door and told me to go through to the sitting room. I was nervous, my stomach was turning, and I couldn't stand still. He closed the door and walked up to me, and gave me a bag. I was told to go to his mother's room and put on the clothes in the bag.

I walked to his mother's room and emptied the bag onto the bed. Tan tights, black knickers and bra. A pair of low heel's and a red dress. I know what is expected as this has happened before.

i strip off my clothes and slip on the tights, I love the feel of the tights as they are slipped up my legs. The bra is next, followed by the knickers. I admire myself in the mirror and stroke the underwear, i gasp as I stroke. The red dress is next, it feels wonderful as I pull it down over the tights. It stops just above my knee's, and hugs in all the right places.

I sit at his mother's dressing table and explore her makeup. I start with red eye shadow, then apply black eye liner. next I darken my eye brows, then my favourite bit. I apply mascara and love the way it makes my lashes stand out. I select a bright red lipstick and smile at the girl in the mirror.

I slip on the shoes and stand in front of the full length mirror. I can't help but smile and admire my reflection.

My hair is short and I decide to leave it as it is as it looks nice and feminine with the makeup. I go downstairs and walk into the sitting room, i stand in the doorway and put my hands on my hips.

He looks at me and smile's, I can't help but smile myself. I turn round slowly, to show him my backside, and look over my shoulder at him. He likes this, and I know it excites him. I walk to the middle of the room, i turn round a couple of times. He doesn't take his eyes off me and encourages me.

He stands up and walks over to me, i take a few deep breaths as he admires me. He stands in front of me, his hand softly touches my face and I look at him, then he steps closer. I'm almost panting as, without a word, he leans in and kisses me gently on the lips. I can't help myself and I respond, his tongue enters my mouth and is met by mine.

I'm lost in the moment, my arms wrap around him, holding him as we kiss, our tongues furiously intruding each others mouth. He holds me close, pulling me in, his hands working their way to my backside. He squeezes my bottom, the dress lifting. He starts to stroke my tights and knickers.

Instinctively I start to rub his cock through his trousers. He is rock hard and throbbing. I find his zipper and undo it, he pulls his mouth away from mine and gasps. I look up at him and smile, and slip my hand inside his trousers. We start to kiss again and I slowly stroke his manhood.

I undo the button and push his trousers down. My hand slips into his boxer shorts and gently grips his hard cock. He is quite long but not very thick, and I slowly stroke him. He pulls away again and gasps, his eyes shut. I drop to my knees.

As I pull his boxers down, his manhood springs out. I look up at him and smile, and I take his hard cock in my hand. He is oozing, throbbing and rock hard. As he looks down at me, I lick his helmet. He throbs and oozes some more. I lick the pre cum, his shiny helmet twitching each time. Each lick produces a gasp from him, then I put my lips around his helmet, gently sucking. After a couple of minutes i start to lick his shaft, his hands hold my head, then I take him into my mouth.

He is too long for me to take all of his manhood in my mouth, but I try. He makes me gag a few times, but I enjoy this. As I bob up and down, he holds my head, fucking my mouth. He makes me choke a few times, but it's not long before he is ready to cum.

He stiffens and holds my head still, then explodes in my mouth. He groans with each spurt, his warm cum filling my mouth. Some shoots down my throat but I manage to save a lot. He finally pulls out, looks down at me and tells me to open my mouth. He smiles at the sight of his cum on my tongue. then I'm told to swallow, which I do willingly. I open my mouth again and show him that his cum is gone.

to be continued...

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers