Used and Abused Ch. 05

Story Info
Arthur is used again...
4.1k words
4.67
24.4k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since Arthur had had his unexpected visit from his auntie in his bedroom. As usual nothing was ever mentioned whenever their paths crossed but every time he saw his aunt Arthur was reminded of her naked body and the intimacy that they had shared.

At times the guilt would still niggle away at him which made him wonder whether his auntie had similar thoughts. If she did feel any guilt it certainly wasn't enough to stop her. Of course Arthur was well aware that he was being used but what normal eighteen year old boy would resist what he was being subjected to.

To think that he had pleasured four women now including his aunt was beyond his wildest dreams. He often thought about the differences between the women. Their figures, their different scents, how they tasted and how each had their own personal quirks of what they enjoyed. Such thoughts never failed to make him hard.

These were the thoughts that caused his daydreaming at school which he had to be careful of. It could be very embarrassing if he wasn't careful so he was making more of an effort to stop himself from losing himself in such thoughts.

His friendship with Misty was steadily growing. Arthur would still spend much of his time alone at school but she seemed to make a point of checking on him at least once each day and they would sit and chat for a few minutes away from the rest of the students.

It was as though the girl knew that he needed to talk. She seemed genuinely concerned which made Arthur wonder whether his guilty secret showed somehow, not that he could think how that could be possible.

The only thing he had told her was how much he missed his mother and how different his auntie was. He confided in her that his aunt showed him no real love although he couldn't share with Misty exactly what their relationship was. He wasn't really sure himself what their relationship was apart from being incestuous.

Misty showed her compassion by placing a hand on his leg and telling him how sorry she was about him losing his mother. Just that small physical contact with the girl sent a shiver of excitement through Arthur's body and at least in his mind changed their relationship.

He'd always known she was a pretty girl, with her big blue eyes and long blond hair, but he now looked at her anew. He hadn't considered it before but wondered if there may be a chance of more than just a friendship between them, but quickly dismissed the thought as being folly...

That evening Arthur was just about to pick his aunties dirty knickers out of the laundry basket, which had almost became part of his routine after his evening shower, when he was taken by surprise with a the call from outside the bathroom door.

"Hurry up Arthur, I need to pee," Kelly said loudly.

He dropped his own dirty clothes into the basket with the thought that he'd retrieve his aunt's panties later and rushed to the door.

"Wait for me in the lounge," Kelly said as Arthur passed her outside the bathroom.

With a spring in his step he rushed downstairs and waited for his aunt. As usual he was dressed in his pyjamas and already his excitement was showing by the tenting in his trousers. He didn't have to wait long.

"Right then," Kelly said striding in and sitting down in her usual place on the sofa, "Make yourself useful and clean your auntie."

Kelly opened her legs exposing her naked pussy. Arthur was in no doubt what he was meant to do and quickly kneeled down in front of her. Placing his hands on his aunt's bare thighs he stroked her soft warm skin and could see the large flaps of her pussy were wet with what he knew was fresh urine.

Removing his hands he dipped his head and kissed each inner thigh. Moving closer, with his nose almost touching her pubic hair he sniffed in the now familiar odours of talcum powder, fresh pee and of course the unique scent of his aunt's most intimate and sexy aroma.

He looked up to her face and saw her feigned interest in the TV. With a lick of her wet pussy lips he watched her eyes close and heard a faint moan giving away her true interest. He licked up and down each of the fleshy lips before pressing his tongue between them.

The taste of pee was soon replaced by the sweet taste of pussy juice as his tongue delved deeper. His penis began to twitch from the sexy taste and smell that was flooding his senses. Then suddenly he was surprised by the sound of the doorbell.

"Wait in the dining room," Kelly ordered as she quickly stood up pushing Arthur out of the way.

Disappointment was quickly replaced by excitement when Arthur realised he hadn't been sent to his room. Following his aunt's orders he waited in the dining room while she went to answer the door.

"Come in ladies," Kelly welcomed her guests.

Arthur recognised Davina's voice, "Sorry Kel, we're a bit late," she said.

He was just wondering who the other guest was when he saw Laura look in at him as she passed the dining room doorway.

"See you later Davina, I know you want to get started," Kelly said closing the dining room door after letting Davina enter.

Arthur was in no doubt that this had all been pre-planned. All three woman seemed to know the script and showed no hesitation in what they were doing. With Laura and his aunt heading to the lounge Arthur was left alone with Davina in the dining room.

"Now Arthur, lets see what welcome you're going to give me today," Davina said pulling a chair from under the table, turning it and sitting down.

Arthur soon noticed that Davina's legs were covered in black nylon and although he couldn't see under the woman's usual pleated black skirt he was fairly sure she was wearing stockings. At least he hoped she was, he had enjoyed the feel of them the last time.

"Come on then, lose those pyjamas," she said.

Arthur was soon naked, his penis had softened and hang down between his legs. He felt self conscious and instinctively moved his hands to cover himself.

"Kneel down by my feet, and get those hands out the way," Davina said sternly.

As soon as Arthur had knelt down Davina lifted her right foot and placed it under his balls. Her nylon covered toes felt so good as they gently rubbed against the silky smooth skin of his scrotum. Since he'd first shaved he had kept himself hair-free.

While the toes of her right foot stroked his balls she lifted his limp penis with the toes of her left. His knob had already leaked pre cum and a blob soaked in to the black nylon. Davina continued to rub her feet over Arthur's cock and balls until she was satisfied with his erection.

"Get your head between my legs," Davina commanded, "If you please me I might let you put that little willy of yours in my mouth, but you'll have to be good."

Davina had placed her feet back on the floor and although she had instructed Arthur to put his head between her legs they were tightly closed. It was a re-enactment of his first encounter with the woman so he tried what he had done before and pressed his face against her knees.

Running his hands up Davina's nylon covered calf's he looked up to see a domineering smirk on her face as she looked down at him. She was obviously enjoying the control she had over him. Her knees parted slightly allowing Arthur to push his face further in.

Davina lifted herself from the chair just enough to pull her skirt from under her and lifted the front up holding it out of the way. She opened her legs a little more and Arthur pushed in further feeling the smooth nylon slide against his cheeks. He could smell the woman's perfume, the same floral scent she had worn before.

Her legs opened a little more giving Arthur a view of black lacy almost see through panties that barely concealed what laid beneath. His head was still held firmly between Davina's legs maintaining her control and teasing him with the anticipation of what was to come.

"Kiss my thighs," Davina said and opened her legs wider.

The soft skin of her inner thighs tasted so good on Arthur's lips as he kissed one side and then the other slowly working his way up to the top of each leg. He licked and kissed up the crease at the top of each leg and as his nose passed over Davina's black panties he noticed the slight odour of the woman's excitement.

"Pull my knickers off," Davina instructed.

Arthur following orders sat back on his heels and as Davina closed her legs and lifted herself up from the chair he pulled the black panties from under her and slid them down her legs and off over her feet. Her legs opened wide inviting him in, this time with no restriction.

Arthur instinctively raised the panties to his face and sniffed, "Dirty boy, like how I smell do you. Makes you hard doesn't it. Come on, enough of that, get your face back between my legs and lick me," Davina said sliding forward on her chair.

Running his hands up the inside of her thighs, over the nylon and then the bare skin Arthur lowered his head and kissed the twisted up lips of Davina's pussy. They were wet with her juices and tasted sweet when he slipped his tongue between them to open her up.

Davina began to moan softly as Arthur wriggled his tongue deeper inside. Her natural scent grew stronger as it was released to the open air which made Arthur's erection twitch with excitement.

"Don't forget my clit," Davina said a little breathlessly.

Withdrawing his tongue from her juicy pussy Arthur began flicking her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. Davina moaned louder and then louder still when he sucked on her stiff little bud. He slipped his longest finger of his right hand up her wet cunt and began to slowly fuck her.

Arthur knowing the woman's liking of her arse being licked was expecting a command from her to do just that but was caught out when she suddenly pushed his head away with her left hand and stood up. But then the command came after she had unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Lick my arse," she demanded, turning around and bending over her chair, "Lick my arse and finger me."

The crack between her buttocks was wet with the juices that had dripped down from her pussy while he had played with her clit. Arthur wasted no time and began long slow licks all the way up from her pussy to the top of her cheeks, pausing for a few seconds to flick the tip of his tongue over her arsehole.

Davina's moans grew more intense even before he slipped his finger back up her cunt, "Oh Fuck," she barely managed to say in-between her groans of pleasure.

It wasn't long before her body started to shake and tremble and although Arthur couldn't see with his face buried between her cheeks he was was aware that her hand was between her legs and that she was furiously rubbing her clit.

"Oh God... Oh Fuck... Oh Oh Oh," Davina was losing herself to her climax.

Finger fucking her dripping cunt faster and flicking at her arsehole with the tip of his tongue Arthur felt Davina's whole body tense and after a final grunt she fell silent while an orgasm consumed her...

When Arthur withdrew his finger from Davina's pussy, thick creamy cum followed it out and dripped down onto his hand. Standing up straight Davina turned around and slumped down on to the chair exhausted.

"Stand up and come here," she demanded struggling for breath.

She indicated that he should stand in front of her between her open legs. Arthur climbed to his feet, his erection bobbling around he obeyed Davina's instruction and stood between her open legs, his hard cock pointing towards her face.

She slapped the side of his shaft quite firmly with her right hand, "Looks like you enjoyed licking my arse and fingering my cunt you filthy boy," Davina said watching his cock sway around in front of her.

She gave it another slap but this time with her left hand, "I suppose you want to cum in my mouth now," she said taking hold of his shaft and guiding the knob towards her lips.

With his hands behind his back Arthur closed his eyes and felt his knob being sucked inside Davina's wet warm mouth. Remembering the first time with Davina when he shot his load within seconds he was determined to last longer and prolong his enjoyment. But when he felt her hand touch and caress his shaven balls he doubted he could last very long.

Hearing the woman moan while still sucking on his throbbing cock he opened his eyes and looked down to see Davina was playing with herself with her right hand. He could feel the vibrations from her moans on his cock, another new sensation for him, a sensation that sent him over the top.

Arthur couldn't stifle a grunt as he shot his spunk into Davina's mouth. She gagged several times as the spunk hit the back of her throat but kept her lips firmly around his shaft until he had emptied his balls...

"Disgusting boy, making me swallow your dirty smelly spunk," she said, but Arthur knew that she had loved it.

Despite her complaints she was licking his cock clean and was obviously enjoying it as she ran his cum over her tongue. When she was satisfied that she hadn't missed anything Davina pushed Arthur away and picking up her clothes proceeded to replace her knickers and skirt.

A minute later she headed towards the door, "Wait there!" she said before opening it.

When she had left the room, leaving the door open, standing there naked with his penis now hanging down limp Arthur considered putting his pyjamas back on but before he had a chance to make his mind up Laura appeared in the doorway.

"Hello Arthur, I've come for my welcome," she said closing the door behind her.

She walked in and sat down on the chair that Davina had not long vacated and gently lifted Arthur's limp shaft up with her right hand, "Oh yes, I do so love a young cock," she said and dipped her head.

"Mmmm smells lovely and spunky," she said taking several sniffs while holding the cock in her palm.

Suddenly she pulled away, reached under her skirt and pulled her knickers from under her and pushed them down her naked legs and let them fall to the floor around her feet. She was dressed, as Arthur had come to think of as conventional office attire, white blouse and black skirt.

"Down you go, lick my pussy," Laura said pulling her skirt up and sliding forward on the chair.

Her legs were wide open giving Arthur an unobstructed view of the bald slit of the woman's pussy. He quickly knelt down and lowered his head and with his hands on her soft thighs ran the tip of his tongue up and down her slit.

"Oh God... Oh... Oh Yes," she muttered.

Laura lowered her hands and opened herself up to allow Arthur to slip his tongue deeper inside. The release of her scent mixed with the scent of Davina that still lingered in his nose. Pushing his tongue into her tight hole he tasted her juices that now flowed freely and dribbled down his chin.

"Oh Fuck Yes, lick my cunt," she said, her voice shaking.

Arthur alternated between licking up and down her slit, darting his tongue in and out of her cunt and licking and flicking her sensitive clit. He was encouraged by Laura's hands that were both now on his head and gently pulling him into her.

Laura's hips soon started to rock up and down and Arthur thought she was going to cum but suddenly his head was pushed away, "Stand up beside me, let me see your cock," she said, again her voice was shaking.

Arthur clambered to his feet and stood between Laura's open legs. His penis wasn't fully erect but when she wrapped her right hand around the shaft it began to respond almost immediately.

"Oh fuck that smells so good," Laura said, once again sniffing at the remnants of stale spunk.

She continued to sniff at Arthur's cock and took a lick when pre cum appeared from the tip while she fingered her pussy with her other hand. Occasionally she would lift her fingers to her nose and smell her own cunt along with the aroma from Arthur's cock.

When Laura's fingers began rubbing her clitoris furiously Arthur knew she was close to climax. Her breathing became more laboured and he could feel her hot breath on his cock as she rubbed it all over her face in a frenzy. As he looked down Arthur could see smears of pre cum glistening on her cheeks and nose.

"Oh Yes, Oh Fuck... lovely... young... cock... Oh God," Laura spluttered.

Squeezing Arthur's fully erect shaft firmly, Laura took a final sniff and fell silent. Her body went ridged and she stopped breathing, her face contorted as though in pain while her orgasm took control...

If Arthur hadn't already cum not long ago he was sure he would of shot his load over Laura's face. As it was his cock was rock hard and it wouldn't have taken much for him to cum again but it wasn't to be. When Laura came out of her trance like state she took a quick sniff of her fingers that had been between her legs and quickly composed herself, grabbed her panties from the floor and stood up.

"Thank you Arthur... that was very nice," she said without looking at him and seconds later, she left the room.

Arthur sat down in the chair that Laura had been sitting on seconds earlier. It was still warm. His cock standing up fully erect and twitching. He could hear the women talking in the lounge but couldn't make out what was being said. He was just considering returning to his bedroom when the voices grew louder...

"Thank you so much Kelly," Laura said as she walked past the dining room doorway.

"You're more than welcome," Kelly said following behind her.

"Yes thank you Kel," Davina said following the other women to the front door.

"We'll do it again soon ladies, I promise," Kelly said seeing her friends out.

Seconds later Kelly walked past the dining room and with a quick glance in at her nephew continued on towards the lounge issuing her command as she went, "In the lounge now! No need to dress."

Arthur sprang to his feet making his erection bobble around and made his way to the lounge totally naked. He was stunned when he saw his auntie waiting for him with her hands on her hips, also totally naked.

"Lay down on the floor," she said.

Arthur didn't take his eyes off of his aunt, studying her lovely sexy body as he laid down on the floor at her feet.

"Now you're going to eat your aunties pussy," she said.

Arthur watched her breasts sway around as she took up position above him. She straddled his face, facing away from his body and he was soon enjoying his aunties scent when her pubic hair tickled his nose.

"Lick me!" she demanded and Arthur felt her dangling pussy lips touch his face.

Her juices were dripping onto his lips. Poking his tongue out between the sloppy lips of her labia he tasted his aunties cunt for the second time of the evening. His cock twitched several times with taste and smell of his aunt's most intimate and private area.

Sitting down harder she began rocking backwards and forwards, rubbing her open cunt over Arthur's face, "Oh Fuck," she cried out.

Suddenly she leaned back and offered her arse to Arthur's mouth, "Lick it, Lick my arse," she demanded insistently.

Arthur had come to know Davina's liking of arse play but this was the first time that his aunt had shown an interest. Nevertheless he was more than happy to oblige. He used the same technique as with Davina and licked up and down the crack of his aunt's buttocks, lingering on her arsehole with every pass.

With moans and grunts Kelly moved from one position to the other making her nephew lick her arse, pussy and the stiff little bud of her clitoris. Her tempo increased and Arthur was sure his aunt was close to orgasm but to his surprise she suddenly lifted herself clear of his face.

Still on her knees she shuffled down Arthur's body and sat on his thighs. Grasping his cock she pulled it up straight and ran her thumb of her right hand over the engorged shiny purple knob covering it in pre cum and then lifted it to her face and sucked it into her mouth.

12