Used by a Stranger at a Store

Story Info
I let an old man violate me in a clothing store.
1.3k words
4.21
61.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kate_Gray
Kate_Gray
54 Followers

It was a normal weekend, out shopping as per my daily routine, in my blue jeggings and white crop top. I was browsing groceries when all of a sudden, a hand brushes across my booty. I quickly look back and see nothing but groups of people walking by. I assume it was just a mistake... That is when a few minutes later, it happens again, this time I see the back of his head as he swiftly walks away after he patted my booty.

Nothing happens for a while and I ended up forgetting about it. Hours go by and I'm in another store, looking at lingerie. All if a sudden someone squeezes by butt cheek hard. I let out a loud gasp. I turn around and there he is. Towering over me. I

"You like that you little slut?" he says.

Im unable to talk, I'm completely speechless. He casually grabbed my booty like an object and now he is calling me the slut!

"Now go into that fitting room and show me what's under these jeggings" he said, firmly smacking my ass.

I couldn't believe this stranger was treating me like this. My mind went all fuzzy and I couldn't think and just listened to his demands, so entered the nearby fitting room.

As soon as I entered, I was pushed forward, my boobs and face pressed against the wall. He put an arm around my neck and starting grinding my booty whilst kissing the part of my neck not covered by his arm. My emotions took over me and I let out a quiet moan.

*You do like it you dirty slut!" He smacked my booty hard and yanked my jeggings down. Revealing my black panties. He smacked my ass a few more times, I hope no one was nearby to hear me being spanked in a fitting room.

After he had his fun punishing my ass, he turned me around. I was now facing him. He was alot older that me, his hair greying. He was alot wider than me, alot taller than me, making me feel powerless.

He turned his attention to my boobs, he pulled my top up, almost tearing it off of me, revealing my matching black bra, which struggled to contain my large boobs.

"You shouldnt be keeping these hidden" he says, going straight for the clasp on the front of my bra. I let out another gasp as I feel the air on my nipples as my boobs are completely exposed as he pulls on my clasp, tearing my bra open.

Im now standing here in a clothing store, with my jeggings down at my ankles and my crop top around my neck, revealing my panties and boobs to a complete stranger, free for him to do whatever he pleases.

He starts playing with my boobs, barely managing to hold each of them in his large hands. He starts squeezing them and then twists each of my nipples

I let out a loud moan.

He takes this as an invitation to move one hand down under my panties to explore my clit.

"You horny slut", he says feeling my wetness. I started moaning again softly as he starts running my clit whilst continuing to squeeze my boobs.

He briefly moves his hand from my boobs and lifts my chin up to face him. He leans down for a kiss. My body is on autopilot at this stage so I kiss him back.

He now starts rubbing my clit aggressively as he continues fondling my boobs.

I cant stop letting out moans as he's playing with me. My body is betraying me and seems to be enjoying this ordeal. I don't even need to tell him for him to know how much im enjoying it as he can see it himself. My body shakes with pleasure as he finally stops kissing me, letting me moan loudly, loud enough for anyone in the store to hear me, hear me having an orgasm to a random old man using me for his pleasure.

"On your knees, dirty whore"

My body was already weak after this orgasm, I collapsed down to my knees, I was now level with his crotch.

He unzipped his pants, with his erect cock flinging out, almost hitting me in the eye.

"You know what to do with it, now get to work!" he says

Ive let him go so far now, I might as well let him continue. I took the tip of his member in my mouth and gently kissed it.

It was really thick, thicker than that of most guys I've been with. I may only be 20 years old but ive dates plenty of guys, none of them seemed to work out. They were all super interested in dating me and after they get me into bed, they ghost me.

I started going down further on his cock trying to take it all in but it was too long, I went to put my hands on it but instead he grabbed them held them both up over my head. He was much stronger than I was, he easily held both hands together with just one of his hand. The other he used to push my head further down on his cock. I started to gag and tried to pull back.

"Don't stop sucking else I'll open these curtains and let everyone see you. See you on your knees, tits exposed, panties stainted, sucking my cock, like the slut you are!"

It was bad enough letting him see me like this but the threat of some bystander seeing this would be so much worse. What would they think, think of me? Would they think im being forced here? Would they think I wanted this? Would they think I was the one who started this?

I did not want to find out, I started sucking him, faster. He chuckled a little seeing me suck his cock with all my effort, even making myself gag.

"I see you have alot of experience with this, have you sucked some cock today already?" He says, laughing to himself. I couldn't even respond as he currently had his cock stuffed down my throat.

He takes a permanent marker out of his pocket and writes something on my forehead.

"That'll suit you" he says.

Forget about getting my clothes back on and leaving, how am I going to wipe whatever he's written on me without anyone seeing.

He now starts moving his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, his balls hitting my chin.

He does this for a few moments before pulling out, unloading all over my face, covering me, some of it landing on my eyelid, forcing it shut.

As im catching my breath barely processing what has happened, he has already picked up my phone and as soon as I look up, he already pointed it at my face.

"Smile!" he says, snapping a few pictures of me.

He then starts typing something on my phone. Why did I not put a password on my phone.

"Now you have my number and have sent me pictures of the fun we've had together."

He then pulls me top and bra off of me, leaving me completely topless.

"It's not like any top can cover boobs that big, so let them out for all to see."

He quickly stuffs them both in in pocket. Zips up his pants and drops my phone on my lap.

He turns to walk away, opening the fitting room curtain, opening up to the rest of the store. Letting any passers, see me. On my knees, covered in cum, wearing only my panties and my boobs on show for all to see. Not to mention what obscene thing he's written on my forehead.

"I'll see you later, Kate", he says walking away, leaving me alone.

Who was this man? How did he know my name?

-------The end?

Kate_Gray
Kate_Gray
54 Followers