Used by Daddy and His Friend

Story Info
Gwen's Daddy uses her throat, and his friend uses her pussy.
4.2k words
4.5
44.7k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

I'd been home for summer holiday from University for a few days now, and every day Daddy used my mouth and pussy several times. It was always like the first time in that he told me he was sorry but couldn't stop and that I'd brought it on myself. It was messed up, but part of me wanted to believe him. Every time he used me I came so hard I saw stars for a moment, and I shouted out my pleasure as it swept through my body. Now my pussy was in a constant state of arousal, to my great shame and humiliation. It was so wrong, I knew that, and I could simply have left and gone back to University campus for the summer or something, or even called the police.

I wasn't kept prisoner, I was of course free to come and go, but... being used by Daddy simply felt so good. My pussy throbbed even now thinking about it and I almost moaned a little. The thought of cumming again consumed most of my waking moments and I had begun to secretly crave the next time Daddy would slide inside me, though the pleasure was mingled with disgust every time it happened. I hated how he moaned and panted as he was working my holes, and how I was always covered in his sweat afterwards. I hated how his big belly pressed into me, his prickly beard scratching as he ate my pussy. He loved holding my head in place and rubbing his cock and sweaty balls on my face, and that was the absolute worst of it. I felt so used and dirty. That fact made me even more horny whenever he did it.

'Stop it, it's not normal!' I told myself sternly now as I prepared coffee and biscuits for a couple of family friends coming over for the afternoon. We had known their family forever, and I'd been to countless dinners at theirs over the years. They had a son who was just a couple of years younger than I was, but he wouldn't attend today. Despite my current predicament, I was looking forward to seeing them, I'd not seen them since last summer. I'd put on a cute pink summer dress and wore my blonde hair loose.

As I was putting biscuits on plates in the kitchen, Daddy walked in. He'd been out doing errands all morning and so he'd not used me yet that day. It was hard to know if I was relieved or disappointed.

'The Karlssons will be here in half an hour,' he said and nabbed a biscuit from a plate, then sat down on the old country style wooden kitchen sofa. It creaked under his weight.

My cunt clenched at the sound of his voice and colour rose in my cheeks. I couldn't believe just him being in the room was enough now for my body to respond, and tried to focus on plating up the biscuits and strawberries.

Then I heard him get up from the wooden sofa and a few seconds later his hands were grabbing at my ass cheeks through my dress, pushing me against the kitchen counter. I tried to squirm away, knowing it was probably futile, and as suspected I got nowhere.

'You look like a slut,' he said, lips close to my ear.

'I do not!' I gasped. It was a pretty modest dress, though a bit short I guessed.

His hot sweaty hands travelled up to my tits, holding them from behind. I felt both his beer belly, and his erection, at my back. He started pinching my nipples through the fabric, then pulled up my dress and bra to expose my boobs. They more or less fell out of my bra as he pulled it up, and his moist fingers were instantly rolling my nipples between them. My ass cheeks were firmly planted against his crotch in the hollow under his belly, and he had begun grinding his cock against them. His tongue was suddenly licking my ear, slobbering over it as it probed around, behind and even inside my ear. I tried turning my head away but he simply moved to the other ear then instead. I hated how he was always licking me, but apparently my pussy loved it because it was getting more wet and desperate by the second.

My nipples were already hard and Daddy's fingers pinched them relentlessly, while he licked my ears and neck. His beard was short and prickly, and he started moaning while grinding his dick against my ass again and again. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a moan from the nipple play, and that seemed to tip him over the edge.

'Oh, yes, you fucking whore,' he panted in my ear, humping my ass. 'You love this, baby girl... dressing like a fucking slut for Daddy, trying to make me use you...'

His words were like fire, setting my cunt alight. I moaned again and pushed my ass back against him.

'Oh, god, Daddy...' I moaned. He stuck a hand down my panties, holding me close to him, and when his fingers touched my clit my knees nearly gave way. I moaned and started grinding against his fingers, desperate to cum now, now, now... but then he removed his hand, turned me around and pushed me down onto my knees. He undid his belt, dropping his trousers and then presenting me with his massive cock, right in my face.

'Open your mouth, baby doll, Daddy needs to cum now,' he groaned and held his dick right in front of my lips. My pussy was yearning for release and I figured he'd make me cum after he was done, as he always did. I think it added to his own twisted pleasure to see me shout out in ecstasy from his administrations. So I opened my mouth and instantly his cock invaded me. He thrust his hips forward and his cock slid easily into my throat. I couldn't back away since the kitchen counter was behind me and now my head was pinned in place by his huge cock inside my mouth. My eyes started watering, and I tried to remain calm so I could keep breathing through my nose - because he wasn't pulling back. Or rather, he pulled back a tiny bit, but then he kept thrusting back in.

'Oh yeah, baby, that feels good. It feels so good for Daddy, giving in to your teasing and using your throat...'

He kept a steady rhythm going, calmly using small thrusts so his cock never really left my throat. My jaw ached and I had to focus not to gag. Of course my pussy was soaked. I couldn't see anything except his belly and his crotch as he was basically rocking back and forth into my mouth and throat, his cock stiff and ready. I began to panic and tried pushing him away, so I could take a proper breath, but he responded with putting both hands behind my head.

'Oh no, Gwen, Daddy needs to cum. You brought this on yourself,' he panted, 'so don't try to get away. I know you wanted this...!'

And with that he lost control, jerking his hips back and forth, slamming his dick into my mouth while moaning loudly.

'Yes, yes, you fucking whore, Daddy is cumming, I'm cumming in your mouth, yes, dirty fucking slut...'

His cum shot out right into my throat and I nearly gagged. Then he backed away and his cock slid out of me, glistening with my saliva and his own cum. The mixture hung in tendrils between my lips and his cock, before they broke apart. I gasped for breath, collapsing onto the floor by his feet.

He wiped his dick off, then put his trousers back on. He picked me up and smoothed my hair away from my face, wiping my mouth carefully with a towel.

'I'm sorry baby girl,' he said, kissing my cheek. 'You looked so pretty in your dress I couldn't resist you. You better go and clean yourself up, our guests will be here soon.'

With that he got up to prepare the garden furniture with seating cushions and I realised I still hadn't got to cum, but there was no time to rub my pussy now. Instead I hurried to the bathroom to straighten myself out. I was so wet I was dripping and splashed some cold water on my face in an attempt to cool down. Just as I was finishing the door bell rang.

Ten minutes later we all sat in the garden, having coffee like civilised people. The table was in the middle of a lilac arbor, creating the illusion of being apart from the rest of the world. I had always loved it, and the scent of the purple flowers filled the air. Roger and Agneta Karlsson looked well, they were both in their late fifties just like my parents. Just like Daddy, Roger had developed a bit of a beer belly, but he still looked athletic as always.

'So nice to see you!' said Agneta.

'Yes!' Roger agreed. 'What was it you studied at University again?'

'Psychology,' I said, taking a sip of coffee.

'Aha, following in your father's footsteps I see. And you've grown up into such a fine young woman!'

When I had left for University I had still looked like a gangly teenager, but then the last year I had filled out and my tits had become much bigger. Needless to say, this had been good, too good currently, for male attention. Whenever he thought Agneta wasn't looking, Roger's gaze travelled to my tits and I was surprised how obvious it was. I hoped Agneta did indeed not notice.

'How's Per doing?' I asked. Per was their son who was a couple of years younger than me.

'So good!' smiled Agneta. 'He finished his A-levels this spring, so he'll be off to University this autumn.'

That was so strange, last time I'd seen him I'd thought of him as a child.

'Yes, you'll see him at Midsummer,' Roger added. 'We've invited all of you to our yearly Midsummer gathering.'

Conversation kept going like this, pleasant enough during a lazy summer afternoon. When we finished the pot of coffee, I offered to go back up to the house and make another one. I loaded a filter and put it in the coffee machine, then popped to the bathroom. As I came out, Roger was waiting for me in the hallway, casually leaning against the wall.

'You forgot the tray,' he said with a smile. 'I left it in the kitchen for you.'

'Thank you,' I tried to sidle past him but one of his arms leaned in front of me against the wall. He looked down on me, a wolfish grin on his face.

'You really have grown into such a fine, young woman,' he said again, stepping a bit closer, caressing my cheek.

'Thank you,' my voice came out in a squeak and I hated myself. I tried backing away but couldn't really get anywhere. 'I need to finish the coffee,' I began but his eyes were glued to my boobs and he paid my statement no heed whatsoever.

'Relax,' he said instead of agreeing. 'Let's have a bit of fun, I'm sure your dad won't mind.'

'No, no,' I gasped as realisation dawned, and tried to duck under his arm to get back outside.

'What's the matter,' he chuckled, grabbing both my arms and stopping me dead in my tracks. 'Your dad said you had a boyfriend now, so we can have a bit of fun. It won't take long.'

'Your WIFE is in the garden,' I said desperately, while at the same time feeling how my pussy began swelling in my panties. I still needed to cum, but this was a family friend, and I was mortified at my body's reaction. I tried shaking him off of me, tugging my arms to make him let go. He did, but only to pin me against the wall, crotch to crotch, grinding his erection against me.

'She doesn't have to know,' he shrugged, pressing me against the wall, his hands on my tits now. 'And if you cause a fuss, she WILL know, so just be quiet.'

He leaned in, one of his hands on my jaw, forcing my mouth open and then he stuck his tongue in. I tried turning my head away, but it was no use. He sucked on my lips, licked them, and swirled his tongue around against mine, while also kneading my breasts.

For the second time that day my dress was pulled up over my boobs, bra following close behind, and sweaty, grabby hands were all over my tits. They pinched and pulled at me, and before I knew it I had let out a moan.

'Mmmm look at these jugs,' Roger groaned, still humping me like an animal. 'So fucking perky and full.'

Then he was pulling me with him to the wooden kitchen sofa. Before sitting down, he took off his shorts and boxers, exposing a glorious, veiny shaft. It was almost pulsating and I felt my pussy respond at the sight. Strong hands placed me on his lap, my tits in his face. He started sucking my nipples, and without thinking I was arching my back to give him better reach. I gasped when his fingers slid between my legs, caressing my clit and slipping inside me. I rocked and ground on them, nearly cumming just from that and the nipple play.

'You're soaking wet,' he moaned. 'Fucking slut, I knew it, I saw you looking at me at the table.'

And then he slid my panties to the side, lifted me up slightly and simply slid me onto his huge cock like I was a fleshlight. There was no resistance, my cunt was so ready. I felt how he entered me, stretching my pussy out, and filling me up. It was almost euphoric. What was wrong with me? First my Daddy and now Daddy's friend. It's not like I had put up a fight, perhaps Daddy was right in that I brought this on myself.

Roger's mouth was back on my nipple, sucking away, while his hands grabbed my ass cheeks, bouncing me on his dick.

'Oh, god,' I moaned, tits jiggling, my pussy clenching his shaft. I was so close to cumming, and he could tell.

'Shut up you fucking whore,' he groaned. 'Don't you dare moan and scream when you cum.'

His words incensed me further as he mercilessly bounced me, using me like a sex doll. The orgasm began tingling in my crotch and then within seconds it flooded my body.

'Oh oh hhhaaaaa-aaaaaaahhhh,' I began, and Roger clamped a hand over my mouth, the other at the back of my head.

'I said SHUT UP,' he growled, bouncing me harder, and I came like a train on his middle-aged cock. Afterwards I slumped against him, whimpering. He grabbed my hair and yanked me back up.

'Sit straight when I'm fucking you, stupid whore,' he groaned, while thrusting up into me and forcing my head back. My tits were jiggling like crazy right in his face and he kept licking them whenever they came closer to his tongue.

'Mmm yeah, I'm gonna cum in your pussy, good girl...' he groaned now, while still forcing me to sit with my back bent backwards. I couldn't make a sound because of it so all that was heard was the slapping of my ass cheeks onto his lap and his own low moaning.

'Yes, that's it, that's it, I'm cumming now, aaaaaahhhhhhhhmmmm,' he groaned and panted as he shot his load straight into my pussy. As soon as he was done, he spanked me hard and said 'Get off, finish the coffee.' Then he went back outside like nothing had happened. I scrambled to my feet, cum dripping from my pussy, hair in disarray. I couldn't believe what had just taken place. I'd known Roger since I was little and I had just cum on his dick like a grade A slut. Why hadn't I screamed? But I knew why: I loved this, on some level I craved being used like this.

On wobbly legs I went back outside after cleaning myself up, carefully walking through the garden. It really was a beautiful day, with bird song and sunlight, the garden filled with flowers and green grass. The tray with the coffee pot rattled as I tried to put it down on the table.

'Are you alright, dear?' Agneta said as she took the tray from me before I dropped it. She smiled, looking concerned. 'Is the heat getting to you?'

'Yes, yes, I think it must be,' I mumbled. It was hard meeting her eye. Did Roger fuck her the same way? Did they still fuck at all?

Gratefully I sat down and Roger winked at me. The bastard! Yes, I'd cum hard on him, but I was still shocked that someone I had known since I was little had just used me, seemingly without second-guessing himself even for a moment. What was wrong with him, and Daddy? And for that matter, with me, since I did nothing to stop this. The conversation continued around the table but I wasn't even certain what we were talking about. The sunlight and the heady scent from the lilac bushes around me made my head spin a little and I was longing for the Karlssons to leave so I could get a moment of peace. Before Daddy no doubt felt he needed to empty his balls in me again. I wondered when my mom and sister would come back, it should be in a couple of days? I'd lost track of them. Would Daddy stop using me when they returned? Somehow I doubted that; he'd just find a different way to make sure he could keep plowing my holes every day.


Drowsily I attempted to come back to the conversation, and focused my gaze on Agneta who was currently talking about something... ah yes, vegetables.

'Yes, I've just been sowing some new vegetables,' she said. That's right, she was really into gardening, just like Daddy.

'Excellent! I dug a couple extra vegetable patches this spring, so the yield will be higher.'

They were both hobbyists when it came to having as much home grown produce as possible, I remembered.

'Oh, would you mind showing me?' Agneta asked. 'It's always nice to see how you organise your growing.'

'Of course!' Daddy beamed.

'You stay here, dear,' Agneta leaned in and gave Roger a peck on the cheek. 'You two can keep each other company, I know you're not very interested in gardening.'

With an indulgent smile, she got up and walked off with Daddy out of the arbor, chatting about vegetables. I didn't know where to look.

When their voices could no longer be heard, Roger smiled at me, and slowly looked me up and down. I blushed.

'Perfect,' he chortled. 'I wanted to fuck you again before we left.'

I stared at him.

'What! No!' I hissed. 'Your wife is just on the other side of the garden!'

'So?' He shrugged.

'She can come back any minute!'

'Well, you better bend over then so we're finished when she does,' he grinned and got up. He was already hard again and part of me wondered how that was even possible for a man his age.

As he walked around the table to where I was sitting he was unbuttoning his shorts. I was trying to push my chair back so I could get up and scurry away but the legs got stuck on some grass and I got nowhere. He reached me, and simply lifted me out of the chair, then pushed me down over the end of table where there were no coffee cups.

'No no no!' I hissed again, my ass and pussy in the air, not wanting to scream since that would be heard over the garden.

'Oh, yes,' Roger groaned, and pulled my dress up over my ass. He rubbed his dick against my ass cheeks, while having a hand on my back so I couldn't get up.

'Stop it!' I panted, but again to my horror, I could feel my pussy respond.

'No,' he replied simply, pulling my panties to the side and then I felt a dribble of what must be his saliva pool over my asshole and pussy slit. I felt disgusted by it and tried squirming away but his large hands held me in place.

He started rubbing me, using his saliva like lube and then one of his fingers were pushed into my tight asshole. Daddy did the same sometimes and it always made me feel extra dirty and used.

'No, stop!' I begged, feeling so humiliated by it, even more so because it made my cunt gush with juices as his finger slid in and out of my ass.

'But you like this, you little slut,' he said, stating a fact because my pussy was dripping now and I couldn't resist moaning. 'You're like a bitch in heat!'

'Fuuuuuck,' I groaned, because for some reason being called a slut and a bitch made me even more aroused and I was grinding back on his finger with my horny ass. It felt incredible, and I hated that I loved it.

'That's it,' Roger whispered, and then he inserted another finger along with the first. It stretched my asshole and I gasped. 'You fucking whore!'

With that he slowly pushed his dick into my welcoming pussy, groaning as it slid in. His fingers were still in my ass, and when he started fucking me he alternated which hole was filled. When he thrust his dick in, he pulled his fingers back and vice versa, fucking both my holes and I was going crazy with pleasure.

'Oh my goooood,' I moaned, meeting his every thrust. My ass cheeks were jiggling as he pounded into me.

'Shut the fuck up, I told you before,' he snarled. 'I hate when you make noise. Take it in silence like a good girl!' He grabbed my hair again with his other hand and pulled me back and up. With my head bent back I couldn't make any more sounds, and he had me pinned down in both my holes. My tits were jiggling almost as much as my ass while he fucked me, and the sheer humiliation of being used this way and not even be able to make a sound, had me melting. The now very familiar feeling of an orgasm began building in my crotch, and my pussy became even more slippery.

12