Used By Her Friend’s Husband To Be

Story Info
Our mistake was enough to be forced to submit.
6.2k words
3.91
44k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,239 Followers

We both had a hidden secret, and when I was invited to her wedding, it proved to be a weapon for him to use against us.

*************************************************************************

"Derek... please... oh god stop... please! Not again!"

It was the third day of my stay with Theresa, the week before the wedding, and I wasn't prepared in any way for what was happening now.

"You know you want it, Mary, you pleased me yesterday, and you are such a sexy woman."

I was bent over the back of her sofa. Derek, her husband to be, had pulled down my panties, and was unzipping his fly. I made one final appeal.

"Derek... I let you do it yesterday... please stop! I didn't tell Theresa... I wouldn't!"

"It doesn't matter even if you do, she'll be locked up just like you!"

I felt the head of his cock pushing against my pussy lips.

"Hold still, stop wriggling, let me fuck that pussy of yours!" I knew he wasn't going to be persuaded.

To my shame he slid right inside me, too easily, all the way, I really was so wet.

"Oh GOD! ... Oh GOD! ... Derek!"

I'd known Theresa all my working life. We'd both trained as nurses in London, and shared a flat in Islington. There was so much history between us, even down to sharing a couple of boyfriends, although not at the same time!

And then we both married, moved away, lost touch, all except for the yearly Christmas card. So when I got an invitation to her wedding it was out of the blue. Of course I already knew that she'd been widowed for years, like me.

When she offered to have me stay with her, I somehow knew the question of 'the accident' would surface. We both shared a dark secret from our nursing days, an incident involving a doctor and a patient, where there was a death, and Theresa and I colluded to cover it up. I'd never shared the story with anyone, not even my husband, Alan.

But I was to find out that Theresa had... with Derek!

It was like a bolt from the blue on the first morning of my stay, that after Theresa had left for work, and I was having breakfast with Derek, he suddenly said, " I understand you two share a secret?"

The blood drained from my face, and I must have looked really frightened.

"Theresa's told you?"

"Yes, she has!"

He didn't add any more, he just stared, and the conversation went off in a completely different direction.

"So you two lost touch, and you live on your own down south?"

"Yes," I replied, "it was quite a surprise when she invited me to the wedding."

"Well she hasn't got many relatives, I didn't know she had attractive friends like you."

The comment seemed a bit inappropriate, almost too flirty, and Derek was a large, imposing man who I thought was someone who was used to getting his own way. I didn't think he suited Theresa at all.

After breakfast I helped Derek clear away the breakfast things, and felt quite uncomfortable when he briefly put his arm around me to thank me.

I spent the day trying to relax, but Derek always seemed to be there. On a couple of occasions I caught him looking at me, not in an ordinary way, but a sort of leering way. By the time Theresa got home I just had to find out why she was marrying him.

"You love him?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied indignantly, but her face told another story. It took a half an hour to eventually get her to come clean.

"When he knew the details of 'the accident,' he said he'd go to the police unless I had sex with him, and then it was all about marrying him."

I shuddered at the thought of being found out, of being sent to prison too, and I didn't sleep at all that first night.

When Theresa left for work next day I was apprehensive about being alone with Derek once again, and it proved to be true.

"You know I know your secret," Derek was standing behind me, his hands on my waist, and I could feel his breath on my neck. He wanted a response.

"So will you tell the police?" my voice shook nervously.

"Not necessarily," he replied, which made a shiver ran down my spine.

Derek pressed himself up against my backside. He pulled me towards him, and clearly he had an erection.

"Please don't Derek."

"I don't think you have a choice Mary, it's either you please me, or certain things are going to be revealed."

I could feel Derek unzipping himself behind me, and the dreaded request came moments later.

"Turn round, and kneel down."

"Please don't make me, I really don't ..."

Suddenly I'd been spun around. There, between us was Derek's cock, stiff, pointing directly at my midriff, and it was as large as I'd ever seen one.

"Down! On your knees! And suck it!"

When I hesitated, Derek put his hand on top of my head, and pushed me downwards. It was probably at that moment I decided to get it over with as quickly as possible.

Tentatively I put my fingers around the base of his cock, where it disappeared inside his trousers. Pointing it to mouth level, I took the first couple of inches into my mouth, and closed my lips. I tried to block out any taste, but immediately Derek thrust forward, and his hand pulled my head towards him. I gagged, and rapidly forced myself away, coughing and retching.

"I can't Derek, please don't make me."

"Just do it Mary, you know what will happen otherwise."

I took him in my mouth again, and he must have conceded that being too forceful wasn't going to achieve his aim.

Slowly I slid him backwards and forwards in my mouth. When I heard him start to breathe more loudly, it was just my wish to get it done.

I knew he was getting close when he swore out loud.

"Oh fuck Mary, don't stop."

It must have been the taste of precum that triggered the memory of when I used to do this, but I'd forgotten the unpredictably of the end result.

I heard Derek grunt, a fraction before my mouth was filled with a gush of semen. I could feel his cock jerking, and I was almost overwhelmed with the reflex of swallowing some of it, and the rest spilling out from the sides of my mouth.

I stood up, and rushing to the sink, I simultaneously spat out what remained in my mouth, and pulled the tissue from my sleeve to wipe my lips and chin. For several seconds I coughed and watched my saliva, mixed with Derek's spunk, circulate down the plug hole. When I stood up and turned, Derek had already zipped himself up and was smiling.

"You're bloody good at that Mary, well done."

I felt like a little kid being given a gold star for good schoolwork.

I said nothing, and pushed past him to get to my room.

As I climbed the stairs, Derek sort of followed, and shouted after me, "I'll probably be up later, to fuck you!"

I slammed the door shut, and collapsed on the bed shaking. There was a half full bottle of water on the bedside table, and I quickly swallowed it all, to rid me of the taste of Derek. The taste was still there for the whole morning as I lay on the bed contemplating what to do.

I really didn't have many options, and my mind was scrambled. It was Tuesday, and Theresa was working until Thursday, with the wedding on Saturday afternoon. That's how long I had to 'survive.'

It hit me that within twenty four hours, survival had become my way of thinking.

I looked at my watch, it was gone twelve thirty, I really had to eat, but I could hear Derek downstairs, and I didn't want to face him.

It was taken out of my hands when I heard his voice call up, "I've made some sandwiches Mary, come and join me."

He sounded like nothing had happened, and everything was normal. I told myself to 'get a grip,' and went down to the kitchen.

It was bizarre, the conversation was about this and that, we had a sandwich each, and I even had a glass of wine, which I don't usually have at mid day. Then suddenly it was like a button had been pushed.

"So when were you last fucked Mary?"

Straightaway my heart was racing because this was Derek's promise coming true. He saw me look towards the door, looking for my escape route.

"You're not going anywhere Mary, except into the lounge."

He stood up, and very firmly took my hand, or should I say wrist.

"Sit down on the sofa, and c'mon, you haven't answered my question, when did you last shag anyone Mary?"

"Not for a good few years," I answered timidly. Sitting on the sofa with Derek towering over me, I had no options now except to plead.

"Please don't," I said.

"Don't what?" Derek chuckled, enjoying his power over me.

In one movement he knelt down, and put both his hands up, under my skirt. At first my reflex was to grab both his arms, but he was far too strong. The skirt was almost up to my waist as he felt for my panties. He managed to grip them, and with one tug they were under my buttocks and around my thighs, with another pull, they were down over my ankles and off.

"Mmmmm, you know what I want don't you Mary?"

"Please Derek, I implore you, please don't do it... for Theresa's sake!"

That brought more chuckling, "She has no say, she's in the same boat as you! Jailbirds both of you!"

The reality hit home again, and I'd lost all resistance when he pulled my knees apart, and edged closer between my thighs. I almost closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, expecting him to unzip his trousers, and release his cock again, when, without warning, he plunged his head between my legs.

His bristly chin rubbed the soft skin inside my upper thighs, and I felt his tongue probing my pussy.

"Derek, Derek! No, please..." it was a half hearted effort, because his tongue found that I was actually quite moist down there. I was ashamed I suppose, and when his tongue started lapping between my pussy lips, there was the suspicion of a quiet sigh.

In my head, my thoughts were overtaken by a peculiar feeling of submission, of submissive pleasure, just before his tongue lapped over my clit.

"Oh god!" It was clearly a cry of pleasure. It was no cry of fear, and Derek knew it.

Whatever sort of bully Derek was, he knew how a woman's body worked. In not very long I was moaning out loud, breathing quickly, and knowing he was going to make me cum. I didn't want to, I didn't want him to have that satisfaction, but I couldn't stop it now.

"Derek... god Derek!... you're going to make me cum!"

I started to pant, and cry out, "Yes.. oh yes... oh yes... OH GOD!"

With a shudder I came, and how much better it was than a vibrator.

My heart was racing, my pussy was alive, inside me the waves of pleasure still rippled, and then I realised Derek wasn't stopping. He continued to suck and lick my clit, and I felt his fingers slide inside me. They were long and dexterous, they curled up inside me massaging parts of me that felt just too good.

"Derek, no... Derek, stop now... oh god... I'm cumming again!"

Completely taken by surprise the second wave of orgasm welled up through my body, it seemed to envelope all of me, fogging my mind with some basic carnal pleasure. I was still coming down when Derek lifted his head, his face glazed with my pussy juices, and I watched him unbuckle his belt.

My eyes soon opened wide, my consciousness alerted, as I saw his familiar cock released.

He shuffled forward on his knees, and pulled my whole body to the edge of the sofa.

I just had time to say, "NO!" before he plunged it inside me.

"GOD!... Derek... Derek... no more please, I can't take anymore."

I had no choice, and Derek wanted his own satisfaction. His large body engulfed me, pressing down as he thrust into me. He was so big, but I was so wet. He pounded against me, and I tried to switch off, however yet again, he somehow turned me back on.

Panting, groaning, then trying to kiss me, he made me taste my own juices, as he probed my mouth with his tongue.

He was making so much noise that when I managed to twist my head to one side, he barely heard me let out a cry as I came for a third time.

At last he grunted, I knew it signalled the end, I felt his cock pulsate, thrusting deep into me, and holding himself there, pumping squirt after squirt of spunk inside me. Finally he slumped down, his cock withdrawing, and he sat on the carpet between my thighs.

"Derek, that shouldn't have happened, I just don't understand any of this, please don't tell Theresa!"

Derek said nothing, he just stood up, pulled up his trousers, and went up to his and Theresa's room. All I could do was to mop up the flow of Derek's semen from my pussy with a tissue.

When Theresa came home from work we discussed the wedding in front of Derek. He disappeared out to the garage eventually, and I tackled her about the whole situation.

"I daren't do a thing Mary, if he goes to the police, or the hospital, or the family, it's the end, probably for both of us. Underneath it, he's not a bad bloke, he's just controlling, and I hate saying it, he's pretty good in bed!"

I blushed, hoping Theresa didn't see, at least she didn't notice, but eventually we both concluded that the life ahead for her involved Derek.

I went to bed that night, listening to Theresa's cries of pleasure as Derek fucked her. I was angry with myself for not being strong, but there seemed no escape from his ultimate threat.

And so the next day I found myself bent over the sofa.

Yes I had enjoyed him fucking me the day before, but it was wrong. He was marrying my friend, it was against my will, yet it felt so good.

I could feel the front of his hairy thighs rubbing against the back of mine as he slowed, sensing it was only a matter of time before I began to enjoy it.

"Derek, we can't go on doing this, it's wrong."

"Shut up Mary, you know you want it!"

"GOD!... DEREK!"

He'd got me again, as I began to push back against him, and I heard him laugh.

If he'd been content to just fuck me I probably would have accepted the next half hour, but he wanted to take it further, and it frightened me even more.

He had learned quickly how I got aroused, and within ten minutes he had me cumming. My thigh muscles shivered as I groaned his name out loud. But my blood ran cold when I felt one of his fingers circle my ass.

He must have licked his finger somehow, because the tip of one finger began to open me up.

"Derek... no... don't do that, fuck me yes, but not that!"

"I certainly am going to fuck you...my darling Mary," and after a pause, "have you not been fucked in the ass before?"

It was like the strength you get when your life is threatened, I thrust upwards, and Derek's cock slipped from me, my body was fighting to escape from beneath him.

"No... NO!... I'm not gonna do it... NO DEREK!"

"OUCH! ... OWWW!" I yelled at the top of my voice. A sharp slap across my buttock told me who was in charge.

With one hand pressing me down in the small of my back, Derek spat out his warning, "Stay still, otherwise it WILL hurt!"

For a moment my stinging buttock made me stay still, I was back under that threat again.

Derek's finger probed deeper, and it felt so invasive. In few moments, I heard him spit, and I felt the saliva land on the skin of my tender right buttock. Clearly he used it to lubricate his fingers, and I groaned as I could now feel two fingers probing and sliding inside me.

"Oh no... please Derek... please don't go any further."

With a loud groan, I felt the two fingers slide deeper, until they must have been up to his knuckle.

He spat again, and the fingers were withdrawn. The moment I dreaded had arrived.

When I felt his cock pushing, I just screamed at the top of my voice.

"NOOOOO! ... OH GOD ... NOOOOO! and I started to sob, my whole body trembling, shaking with tears.

"Oh please... oh please... oh god... no... just don't, please."

It was obvious my pleading would not stop Derek. He was going to fuck my ass, come what may. I surrendered, but just pleaded with him again, "Please Derek, be careful, be gentle, for fucks sake go slowly!"

Derek just grunted an indistinguishable reply, and his cock pushed a bit harder. To his credit, he pressed, then pulled back, then pushed again.

Slowly he stretched me open, and I was trying desperately to relax.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed. There was a moment of pain, and the head of his cock slipped inside me. "Oh god, please take it easy... please."

I heard him spit once again, and felt Derek's fingers manoeuvring the saliva around his shaft. Gradually his cock went deeper.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck!" ... he was all the way in.

When he began to move it felt very strange, I was staying motionless, I was frightened to do anything. Derek just fucked. Slowly, deliberately, almost carefully, until I knew the tightness of my ass would make him cum.

His groan was the signal. I could feel his cock pulsate inside me, there was a sudden warm sensation, but before he'd finished cumming he withdrew, and the final spurts of semen shot over my buttocks.

"Derek, Theresa is gonna find out about us."

He didn't answer directly because he knew the answer, he had complete control of both of us, and he knew exactly what was going to happen.

I was a mess and needed to clean up. Derek eventually disappeared to go to the shops so I took the opportunity to shower, it also gave me time to think.

Since I'd been at Theresa's my world had changed, the guilt of what had happened years ago had returned, my self esteem had dropped because I'd been used and abused, and the only way out seemed to subordinate myself until the wedding was over, and then let Theresa and Derek get on with married life.

I didn't feel as though I'd solved anything, but I did have a strategy.

However, worse humiliation was to come.

Wednesday evening was another 'planning' evening for the wedding. There were only a handful of guests, it was in the register office in town, and the reception was at a local hotel. Derek's brother, Julian, and me, were the only 'important' guests, everyone else were just local friends.

Julian was arriving on Friday, and staying in the hotel where the reception was. I wondered if he bore any resemblance to Derek.

Theresa asked me how Derek had been that day, she remarked that he'd been in one of his moods, and she knew he could be very unpredictable when these occurred. When I asked her in what way she didn't seem to want to share that with me. I knew from my day with him it could be traumatic.

I went up to bed around ten 'o clock, and left Theresa with Derek downstairs. As I left the lounge, I felt Derek's eyes follow me, he made a comment about trying not to be too noisy that night.

It wasn't to be. When I heard Theresa cry out, only ten minutes after they'd come upstairs, I could tell Derek was working his magic. I lay there, becoming slightly aroused listening to the dull creaking of the bed in the next room. With one very loud cry she must have reached her orgasm.

For several minutes it went quiet, and then there was a creaking of floorboards. I imagined Theresa was going to the bathroom to freshen up. The footsteps stopped, and suddenly my door was pushed open.

I could see Derek's naked body silhouetted by the landing light. He said nothing at first, and walked slowly towards the bed.

"Derek! What are you doing?"

I knew very well what he was doing.

"I've come to fuck you!"

For a moment he stood by the bed, his erect cock was standing up at almost forty five degrees. "Move over," he demanded.

"Jesus Derek, you can't, not with Theresa next door, we can't!"

He was already beside me in bed, his hand seeking my pussy.

"At least shut the door!" But I guess that was part of the subjugation.

There was little point in any resistance, any protest, I just felt I had to object in some way, so that Theresa wouldn't think I was a willing participant.

"No Derek, you mustn't!" It sounded a bit pathetic, even half hearted, anyway my voice was stifled by Derek clamping his mouth over mine. It was the first time I'd seen Derek without clothes on, and it was clear he had kept himself fit for a sixty year old.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,239 Followers
12