Used by My Wife's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and approached the bed. My cock was throbbing inside the chastity device and I needed relief in a bad way. My wife just looked at me in disgust as she snuggled with her boyfriend. She slowly spread her legs and I dove in and began my task. Her lover's cum came flooding out all over my tongue and into my mouth. I could feel the key with my tongue but couldn't remove it from her slippery cunt. After about 15 minutes of working at it, I finally got the key close enough to the entrance of her cunt where I could grab it with my teeth. I extracted the key and hurried to straighten my clothes so I could bring it to Susan. My face was smeared with my wife's boyfriend's load and I felt it beginning to dry. I did a cursory wipe with my arm across my mouth and went back out the party to find my mistress.

Everyone that was left at the party had moved downstairs to watch a movie on the big screen TV. Susan was cleaning up the kitchen when I brought her the key like a proud child. She took the key from me and said, "My God, you stink like cum." I was expecting her to unlock my chastity device now and give me the relief that I sorely needed. Instead she dropped the key into a clean, clear beer glass. She handed the beer glass to me and said, "On your knees." I knelt down in front of her and she raised her skirt and lowered her panties. "Hold the glass up to my cunt and catch my piss." I held the glass there as she filled it two-thirds of the way with her piss. The key was on the bottom of the glass. I looked over my shoulder and saw my wife and her lover standing there laughing, arm in arm.

"I think you know what you need to do," Susan chuckled, "and no hands, only your worthless mouth!" I put the glass to my lips and drank it down. All three of them were laughing hysterically at me, but I didn't care, I just wanted that key! It took me three big gulps to drain the glass and catch the key in my teeth. I proudly handed the key to my mistress. "Good boy," she said as she patted my head like a dog. "Stand up," Susan said to me. She pulled my jeans down and finally unlocked the chastity device and removed it from my sore dick. My cock instantly felt better and sprang to life. I was hoping Susan would jerk me off or somehow give me relief. Instead, she looked at her watch and said "Oh my, look at the time! We need to get up early tomorrow, this party is over!"

My wife followed her lead and said "C'mon Worthless, you can drive us home." I just stood there with my mouth hanging open and my pants around my knees. Susan walked away toward her bedroom, leaving me standing there hard and unfulfilled. Before she entered her bedroom, she turned and said to me "You didn't really think I was going to touch that scrawny thing did you?" She closed the door and all I could hear was her laughter.

12