Used for Their Pleasure

Story Info
A man is seduced by surprise bi threesome.
2.5k words
4.56
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago, when I lived in Florida, I got an anonymous letter in the mail. It was post-marked from the town I was living in, having been mailed the previous day, but had no name or return address. I didn't recognize the handwriting. Inside was a typed note-

"You are commanded to appear at the Hampton Inn Hotel at 123 Atlantic Dr. in Daytona Beach Florida, Friday the 23rd, at 9pm. Bring an overnight bag. If you are particularly good, you will be permitted to spend the night. To demonstrate that I know you, your mother's maiden name is Smith and your birthday is 04/22."

The info on my mother and birthday were accurate.

The note was unsigned.

As you can imagine my heart leapt out of my chest. Who could have written this? Who could know me so well? To be sure there were one or two ex-girlfriends who might know what buttons to push, but they all lived out of state. But I knew I had to go. If I didn't the frustration of not knowing would kill me.

When Friday rolled around, I packed my bag and drove the 45 minutes to Daytona Beach. I found the hotel and the appointed time I was standing in front of room 123. There was a plastic bag hanging from the doorknob and a note pinned to the door. In the bag was a sleep mask.

The note said:

"Put the mask on, fur side down against you face. Knock when you are ready.

There are only two rules.

1. You are not in charge.

2. You may only speak to tell me you are about to cum, or if there is something you are uncomfortable with. Your safe word for tonight is "Blue."

Heart pounding, I put on the mask, made sure I really couldn't see, took a deep breath and knocked.

The door opened and a hand took mine and led me in. Nobody spoke. Once inside my overnight bag and coat were taken from me. I was turned around a couple of times and then lead forward, soft hands taking each of mine. My hand was placed atop a large, firm breast covered in a lacy negligee. I was relieved to find out my seducer was a woman since up to this moment I hadn't the slightest clue. I was led over to a chair where I was sat down.

All the while I'm trying to figure out who this could be. Who's the wildest lover I know? Who's this bold? Who had breasts this size? What can I tell from her hands? I felt that she was a full-figured woman. Not fat, but zaftig. Ripe. But with my taste in women this didn't narrow the field even a little.

She started undressing me. First my boots and socks, then my belt. She motions me to stand, and I step out of my pants. She strips off my shirt and finally my briefs. There I am, naked, wearing only the sleep mask. Now she guides me over to the bed and has me lie down. She keeps scooting me up towards the headboard until my head is just about touching it. Then she takes my right hand, raises it to the headboard, and ties it to the outer post with some pre-positioned bond that felt like a bathrobe tie. Then she comes around to the other side, takes my other hand and ties that to the left-hand post. My heart is bounding, not pounding mind you but BOUNDING, in my chest. I cannot believe I've let this happen. I'm completely helpless now. Whatever happens now is completely up to her. All I can do is hope she has my interests at heart.

She leans in close and I can hear her sniffing at me like some kind of hungry wolf. I move my head up to get close to her, but she just presses it back down onto the pillows, rather contemptuously. Then she stands near the headboard on the right and takes my bound hand. She presses it against her panties and her cunt is a swamp. She is soaked right through and just pulsing with heat like a radiator.

Then she sets to work on me.

She runs her fingertips up and down my arms, my chest, my belly, my legs. She traces them around my cock and balls. She then starts using her fingernails, scrapping them across my skin with these little quick scratches. She pulls on my nipples, pinching them and twisting them as I'm wriggling around. By now every nerve ending in my body is standing up on end.

She works my balls around in her palm. She squeezes them, not too hard, but there is this unspoken suggestion that if she wanted, she could pull them right off because their hers now, not mine.

She also works my cock with her hands, stroking me up hard. She tries different speeds, different amounts a pressure. It's not long before I have to engage Rule #2 and gasp "I'm close to cumming." At which point she lets my cock go and goes back to teasing the rest of my body again.

Only this time she uses her mouth. She licks, kisses, sucks and bites her way across me. She pays particular attention to my nipples which she bites on hard, but not so hard I have to say "Blue." Then she rolls my balls in her mouth and I feel them scraping against her hard teeth. Again, I feel a little fear, but that just energizes my arousal.

She gets between my legs and licks all around. She even lifts my legs towards my chest and licks the cleft in my ass, darting her tongue against my tightly clenched hole. Then she puts my legs down and began to go down on me with gusto, using her hand to guide my shaft while she gobbled it up. Of course, I began to get close, I warned her I was close, and she stopped.

This time she comes up and straddles my body. I'm trying to identify her from just the way she feels against me, but its impossible since she's being so damn distracting. I can feel the wet material between her legs on me, I can also tell she's wearing stocking, maybe with a garter belt?

She grabs my hair and pulls my face into her big breasts, and I dive in to lick, nibble, and suck for all I'm worth. She guides my head back and forth as I chase her nipples around the lacy fabric.

Then she pushes my head away and starts to climb up my chest. She hooks her legs behind my shoulders, grabs the headboard (I assume) with one hand, my hair with the other and sits her steaming cunt right on my mouth.

I go crazy. I'm drowning in her scent and wetness. I can hardly breath. Her grip on my hair hurts, but I'm gobbling her like I'm starving. She goes off like a rocket, cumming very, very quickly. I can hear her gritting her teeth and trying not to make any noises that will give her away, and I'm happy to say I wasn't making it easy for her.

She dismounts my face quickly and moves around the bed. There's a few minutes where she licks and caresses me, then she climbs atop me and, grabbing my cock so as to aim it properly, sits her steaming pussy down on it. She rides it, rocks on it, I think she may have cum again, but I don't know for sure since she's holding back being vocal. When I get close, and it doesn't take long, I tell her, and she pulls herself off me with a resounding wet pop!

She bites my nipples for a bit, runs her nails over my skin and then she remounts me. I let her ride for as long as I can before gasping out my warning "I'm close." She mounted my face again while I cooled down and had another orgasm, then remounted my cock and rode me until I had to say "I'm about to cum."

She dismounts and start to climb up on my face again. I open my mouth eagerly to accept her cunt- And suddenly find my mouth filled with an exceptionally large, hard penis, with a pair of hairy balls resting on my chin. My first thought was "She's wearing a strap on dildo!" It took a second to realize this was the real thing. There was a real live BIG cock in my mouth. The two of them had been in the room the whole time and the man had been watching her drive me insane for over an hour!

I tensed. This wasn't what I signed up for. But how am I supposed to say "Blue" with my mouth full? I mean, his cock's already in my mouth. Saying "Blue" won't erase that. And what happens if I do say "Blue?" Will this end? Will she untie me, redress me, and push me out the door? Do I risk that? I rebelled for another second, then my willpower collapsed in the face of overwhelming sexual excitement. In for a penny, in for a pound. I just relaxed and surrendered to his cock. He wasted no time, grabbing my hair and fucking my mouth to the back of my throat.

With every stroke I'm getting more and more excited, especially thinking that now she's sitting somewhere watching us together. Getting turned on by the scene she's arranged. Maybe touching herself.

Meanwhile do my novice best with his cock. He slows down and he doesn't have to hold my hair because I'm just going after his cock as hard as I can. Bobbing up and down on it. Then he pulls it out and makes me chase it around for a bit, straining to reach it, before plunging it back in. This goes on for quite a while and then he pulls his cock from my mouth and climbs off me. My mind is spinning because I want it back!

Then someone is untying my hands. First one then the other. I feel the woman get on the bed. She moves me away from the headboard and settles herself in there. She spreads her legs and pulls my face against her dripping pussy. I'm laying on my belly, and I feel him get onto the bed behind me. He starts running his hands over my thighs as ass cheeks. I know what they have in mind, but I'm not ready to say "blue" and stop this. I'm too turned on. I still haven't cum yet.

I bury my face in her pussy and devour her to demonstrate my gratitude. She immediately starts cumming but keeps herself as quiet as she can. Meanwhile, behind me, his probing fingers are making me twitch and jump. He gets up, comes back and I hear a tube of lube being opened and squeezed. He puts the lube down the crack of my ass. It's cool and thick and running down and dripping off my balls. He starts trying one finger and then another back there. Testing my tightness. Trying to slip one inside.

Suddenly she gets off the bed and moves around to where he is. I figured she wanted to get a closer look at this. I feel her hands on my hips and her fingers between my cheeks. I'm shuddering all over. Up on all fours while the two of the "inspect" me like a prize steer. Someone, I don't know which, gets a finger in me. Then they're moving it in and out. Then a larger one. Then two. Then three. Now the fingers are being rotated around in me, opening me up.

My hips are pulled towards the edge of the bed. I can feel her holding my cheeks open for him while he positions himself. After a couple of false starts, he gets the angle right and slides what must be an eight-inch cock roots deep into my ass. He goes slowly at first, just sliding it in and drawing it out.

I can feel his hands on my hips while hers are stroking my back and shoulders. It doesn't take him long to get anxious and start really giving it to me. I can feel his thighs slapping against mine. His balls swinging forward against mine. He even slapped my ass with an open palm once or twice.

Meanwhile, she's running her hands over me. Pinching my nipples, rubbing my drooling cock. It's hard as granite and running like an open facet. She starts pumping my cock with her hand. I can hardly stand the sensation. I gasp again "I'm about to cum!" But they don't stop. They just keep at me. Her stroking my cock, which is unbelievably slippery from all the pre-cum and dripping lube, and him pounding my up-turned backside. I think "Oh my god! They're going to make me cum getting my ass fucked like some cock-hungry slut!" I'm totally lost now. I'm gasping and groaning and thrusting myself back against him to meet his thrusts.

Suddenly I have this agonizingly enormous orgasm. My cum hits the bedspread so hard and fast it sounded like a water pistol being fired into the sheets. I'm bucking and squirming and she keeps pumping my cock, which by now is jumping with sparks! Now I know what my girlfriends mean when they push my mouth away from their pussy, gasping "Too much! Too much!" I force myself back to meet him again and again. His thrusts were coming incredibly fast. I howled and wailed and collapse into a pile!

At that point he jerked his cock out of me and I heard the snap of him pulling his condom off super-fast. He grabbed the woman and threw her down on the bed and mounted her hard and fast, like a savage. Pure animal rutting as he pumped his load into her.

When they recovered, the next thing they did was feed me. They positioned me at the headboard and fed me grapes, wine, cheeses, cocktail shrimp, and a couple of raw oysters. At no point did the blindfold come off. My movements were still restricted. I was not allowed to touch them with my hands or kiss them, lest their identities be revealed. Then I was made to lie back. A warm wet towel was used to clean me from head to toe. Then I was dried. The woman had me stand up and walked me across the room to a chair where she proceeded to dress me again. Redressed, she ushered me to the door, gave me my overnight bag, slipped an envelope into my hand pushed me out into the hotel corridor.

Once outside took off the sleep mask and opened the letter. It read:

"You have pleased us both very much. Do not take being asked to go as a rejection. Far from it. We need a little alone time. Besides, isn't it just more delicious this way, not knowing?"

To this day I keep looking at my friends and wondering which ones it might have been.