Used Like a Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark out and I was exhausted so I pretty much immediately passed out as we continued our drive to Tony's friend's apartment. True to Tony's word, I woke up about an hour later as we pulled up to an apartment building in a not-so-safe-looking part of town. Tony re-cuffed my hands behind my back so my tits were on display and reapplied the brutal nipple clamps. I booked it as fast as I could in high heels from the parking lot to the apartment door, but every step made my tits bounce reigniting pain in my nipples or caused the vibrating butt plug to drive into me at a new angle causing me to squeal like a schoolgirl. I was basically naked wearing only the shelf bra and thong, and the bums and dealers hanging out on the street made crude comments about me as I ran by saying "look at this pretty whore, someone needs to break her face in" and "with a body like that she's gonna get raped on these streets"

We took the elevator up to the 14th floor and walked down a crummy unkept hallway to apartment 1415. Tony knocked, we were let inside, and once again I felt my pussy start to cream as I realized another great gang fuck was about to go down. There were 10 guys sitting around a TV. All big black dudes, with big black monster cocks.

"Damnnnnnn Tony, you actually delivered!" one of the guys said.

"Oh yeah boys, this is my new fuck toy. She's down for anything, literally you can do anything you want to her. I got dibs on her asshole first but once I'm done that hole is yours to tear up too!"

"So much for havin a chill bachelor party, drinking some beers and rubbing up on strippers - But this alternative is waaaaay better!" Tony's friends said.

Tony pushed me to the center of the room and his very large friends towered around my tiny body. Their large hands grabbed my naked tits and pulled the nipple chain. My thong was ripped right off my body and I felt someone's tongue slip into my poor tender pussy. His tongue felt so good, lapping at my clit and fucking in and out of my hole. Tony was the first to shove his cock into my mouth and fuck my face. I gagged and choked on his huge cock. Guys lined up behind him to await their turn. These guys were gonna tear me apart, I wasn't sure my body could handle it.

"I like a cuffed bitch," some guy said, "this bitch knows her place, knows her pussy belongs to these black cocks."

"Where'd you find this girl??" they asked Tony as they continued groping my tits and ass and yanking my nipple chain.

"That swinger party yesterday," Tony replied, "Man, I told ya'll ya shoulda come, this lil one let me pound her like a rag doll, then let me share her with 20 other dudes. They took turns pile drivin her pussy into oblivion!"

Tony sat down on the couch and instructed me to bend over. He very slowly pulled the vibrating butt plug out of my asshole and instructed me to sit my asshole down on his cock, reverse cowgirl. My tight anus stretched tightly around his thick cock, lubed only by my saliva from choking on his cock just moments before, slowly spreading my ass apart. My asshole felt like it was on fire, I was being stretched wider than ever before! Tony slowly bounced me up and down his shaft, allowing my anal canal time to adjust. Unfortunately for me, none of his friends gave me time to adjust - within seconds I had a cock in my mouth and another rammed into my pussy. Double stuffed!! I screamed and moaned like a worthless whore. It hurt like hell and it felt like they were re-arranging my insides with the thick head of their cocks, but it also felt so amazingly good that I begged them to fuck me harder and really abuse my holes for their pleasure!

"Oh fuck that hurts so good," I moaned. "Harder, fuck my filthy holes harder!!"

"Shut up whore!!" they yelled as a cock was rammed back down my throat. "Suck that cock whore. show me what a good slut you are."

They continued alternating positions, fucking all my holes. I was fucked in every position with a cock in each hole, until they realized they could shove 2 cocks in my pussy and still fit 1 in my ass.

"Owwwwee nooooooo pleeease that hurts!!" I begged as they double penetrated my poor little pussy.

"Fuuuuuck yeahhhh" they moaned. "Take it whore, take it!!"

From then on I was fucked by 4 cocks simultaneously in every position possible. They double stuffed my pussy with their huge black cocks not caring that I was screaming in pain and ecstasy! I was ruined. I would need this forever in the future - no single cock would ever satisfy me again. I would need a group of monster dicks fucking me like a piece of meat.

Hours went by as they brutalized my tiny holes. I alternated between begging for more and begging them to stop. It was a delicious mix of pleasure and pain. By the ens, I was completely covered in jizz, totally spent from orgasm-ing repeatedly, was in desperate need of ibuprofen for my sore aching pussy muscles and could barely move off the couch. Tony and his friends didn't care. They didn't have any fluids left in their systems either, but that didn't stop them from carrying me into the bedroom and tying me to the bed (like I would have been able to resist or escape anyways) and fucking me with different objects they could find laying around the apartment. They brutally fucked my cunt with a very large cucumber. One guy fucked me with his beer bottle, first with the top then with the bottom. Another guy grabbed himself a can of beer and started to ram it up my cunt. Soon I had a cucumber in my ass and a beer can in my pussy. I screamed and begged them to stop stretching my once tight holes but that only encouraged them to fuck me harder.

After abusing my holes for another few hours, they finally called it quitting time and everyone decided to head home around 3am. That's when I learned the apartment we were in was shared by the entire group of guys, they all used it when they cheated on their wives or girlfriends. Tony stayed behind to spend the night with me.

As he walked his friends out I heard him say, "leave the door cracked open and tell anyone on the streets down there that there's free Asian pussy in 1415, they should all cum get a piece."

12