Using him Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheerleader uses nerd for sex.
6.1k words
4.17
26.7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, Jessica gets an excellent idea. She decides to take advantage of Tom after cheerleading practice and make him eat her sweaty pussy. All the pheromones from her cunt would make him even more attracted to her so that he would be willing to let her have sex with him sooner. Yes, this is going to be fun too. She can just picture him on his knees in front of her, sucking her dirty cunt until she squirts, all over his cute face. Suddenly the girl feels the need to pee. Jessica is about to go to the toilet but then she gets another idea and smiles deviously.

She goes into the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl of chicken, she unwraps it and sets it on the ground. Then the toned girl crouches down, squatting. Jessica smirks and begins pissing all over the raw chicken, marinating it all with her warm pee. She drenches it in her piss and and keeps on peeing onto the raw chicken, before stopping once there's no pee left inside her. Then the curvy cheerleader leaves it there for half an hour. Once the thirty minutes are up, she starts cooking, making Tom a nice lunch box. Just the thought of making him eat food soaked in her piss is enough to set her off, giving Jessica her first hands free orgasm.

When she gets to school, Jessica sees her friends and gestures for them to wait as she heads for Tom. She then hands Tom the lunch box she made for him. "You can eat this while watching me have cheer practice," she tells him. The girl doesn't ask him to come watch but tells him to do so, guessing that he must be a submissive, given how meek he is. "I made it myself. Thought you might like it, cutie pie." Her use of the affectionate nickname makes the boy blush madly. She then nearly gives him a heart attack with a kiss on his cheek.

"Wow! I mean, thanks Jess! I will eat all of it. I promise," he says, giving her a cute smile. "Oh, and this headband is cute too. Just as cute as the one that you wore the day we first talked. Are we still on for this afternoon?" She nods. They have scheduled a tutoring session for today's afternoon and now he has confirmed it. The tall cheerleader then walks off to go join her friends at their regular spot in the library, where they are already waiting for her. Penny is eye fucking Tom right now and for some reason Jessica feels pissed off.

She hides it though, sitting down next to Liz, opposite Penny and Gia. They are looking at her curiously. Liz then asks her what the hell she gave him for lunch. Jessica starts laughing and then explains it to them. "I pissed in the raw chicken before cooking it," she says. It amuses her to see Gia's and Penny's eyes go wide in shock. "What? Didn't think I would have it in me to do that sort of shit? I can be every bit as crazy as the two of you, you know?" Truth is neither of them had ever considered doing something this audacious.

"You really are a bitch aren't you? It's not enough that you are going to trick him into having sex with you. You got to make him ingest your pee first," Gia says, shaking her head in disbelief. Penny is, of course, feeling equally incredulous. Only Liz doesn't seem too surprised, knowing that her best friend has a hidden dark side to her. They all start going through homework together and discussing the routine they will be practicing during lunch break, with Jessica telling the other three girls that Tom will be there to watch the practice today, much to their delight.

When lunch time arrives, the teenage cheerleaders rush over to change their clothes and get into practice. They are all very excited to try and perfect their new routine. Jessica is distracted by the sight of Tom though, as he sits on the stand and eats the meal she prepared for him. The others watch in confusion as she cackles. Only Liz, Penny and Gia understand the meaning of her almost maniacal laughter, and they're all busy laughing along with the gorgeous teen. Well, they are all gorgeous, but Jessica is the most beautiful.

After it is over, she walks over to where he is sitting. "Do you like the lunch and do you think that I did well during the practice?" Jessica asks him. Tom nods. She smiles and tells him to get up and follow her. "I'm glad. Since I did two things really well today, could you give me a reward?" Her seemingly innocent words are laced with lust. Tom fails to pick up the hint, as usual, which is all good to her. She wants to surprise him with what she is about to ask him to do. The more clueless Tom is, the better.

Tom nods again, oblivious. He never had a clue just what exactly the sexy perverted teen intends to do to him. All he knows is that Jessica is nice to him and he likes her, and should be extra nice to her as well. "Anything you want Jess, as long as I can get it for you," he tells her, making a promise he doesn't know would lead to his degradation. It confuses him when she smirks in a very mischievous way after he uttered those words. The girl is clearly thinking of something but he doesn't know what.

"The practice made me feel really tired and stiff all over my body. Having a good orgasm or two could release the pent up tension," she tells him, hand reaching for his pants. He stares at her in shock and tries to dislodge her hand, but she is stronger than him. "You are acting like you don't want this, but I know you do. I won't force you to have sex with me today, but I'm asking you to eat me out. Stick your tongue inside my pussy and suck my cunt until I finish. After that you are going to feed me your cum as a healthy snack."

"Do I get have a choice?" he asks the hot cheerleader, feeling confused by the certainty in her voice. Jessica just shakes her head, and he accepts it. He knows he has no right to deny her this when he is the reason she wants him. So he lets her lead him into the locker room and watches as she locks the door behind her. Then she turns around and grabs his junk, massaging the genitals. Tom moans and she takes the chance to stick her tongue into his mouth. She tastes so wonderful to the nerdy boy.

"Get down on your knees," she orders him savagely. Tom nods, kneeling in front of the goddess. She lifts the hem of her skirt up, exposing a pair of white panties that fails to conceal tufts of her pubic hair. "Kiss my cunt through the underwear first. Tease me to make me more aroused, you pussytease." Jessica calling him a tease makes him horny for some reason and he starts kissing her pussy through the panties like she told him to. He could taste her sweat on it and traces of her juices that have seeped through.

The horny cheerleader then slides her underwear down her muscular thighs and shows him her bare pussy. The full bush above it makes him throb in his pants. Without warning, Jessica grabs the back of his head and slams his face into her crotch, burying it in her pussy. "Start licking," she orders him, rubbing her cunt all over Tom's face, smearing her juices on his features. Her pussy is stinky after the workout, since she did not shower. But the nectar is still quite intoxicating, drawing him in. Tom finds himself licking her vulva gently.

He kisses her fat pussy lips and parts them, slipping his tongue inside her. A low moan escapes Jessica's mouth as she clutches his hair, grinding on the boy's face. She face fucks him roughly, using him to get off. The girl grinds her clitoris against his nose and he recalls having read that it is the most sensitive part on a girl's body. That make him shift his attention to the nub, sucking it into his mouth. As a result, she starts to moan louder and louder, clearly liking what he is doing for her. "Good slut," she whispers. "You are a good whore."

This spurs him on and he sucks her off harder and faster. The boy alternates between working on the clitoris and tongue fucking her slit, probing as far inside her hole as he can go. Tom has never enjoyed anything more than how she is fucking his face, humping him aggressively. She is almost violent in her actions as she grinds her cunt all over him, using him to pleasure herself. God, he feels like such a whore right now, letting her treat him this way. And he loves every second of it, and won't trade it for the world.

Suddenly, his efforts pay off and she cries out, her pussy throbbing before spraying clear liquid all over Tom's face and into his mouth. Jessica releases his head and ruffles his hair affectionately. "Well done, baby," she tells him and gets on her knees, making him stand up. Then she unzips his pants and gets rid of his boxers too. Wrapping her fingers around his cock, she jerks him off, masturbating him with her fist. She looks him in the eyes as she strokes his erection, giving it many squeezes along with the caressing.

Jessica then shocks the boy by leaning forward and taking his entire penis in her mouth. Sucking him off, she blows him and licks around the glans, using her tongue to attack his frenulum. Tom hangs on for dear life as she ravishes him with her mouth. The girl smirks around his rod as she bobs her head back and forth, fucking the boy with her mouth. She loves how slutty she made him. It didn't take that much to get him to let her suck his cock. Not much at all. Her right hand sneaks up to cup his balls and he gasps as the pleasure intensifies.

She keeps on sucking his cock harder as he moans louder, using her mouth to pleasure him and break his mind. The girl blows him and makes him stumble about in place, trying to remain on his feet. Finally, the blowjob overwhelms him and Tom cums in her mouth. He quickly fills Jessica's welcoming mouth with his semen, flooding it with the seed as she greedily gulps it all down. Yet the boy keeps on cumming and cumming for several seconds. Jessica then decides to have even more fun with him and withdraws his pulsating shaft from her mouth.

She aims the tip of it at her cheeks and as a result, his cock fires a strand of cum directly onto her face. Tom then continues cumming onto her right cheek, followed by the left as she moves his prick over, jerking it to coax more and more out of him. Finally he has no more cum left. By that point, Tom has already soaked both of Jessica's cheeks in his creamy semen. She smiles at him and her cum drenched face looks so perfect that he can't help but kneel down to kiss her. The fact that his own semen has glazed her face doesn't put him off at all.

"You are my boyfriend now, Tom," she says to him. He only nods, making Jessica smile. She takes a selfie with her face still covered in his cum and sets it as her background, leading him out of the locker room right after. His heart is beating fast, going what feels like a thousand miles an hour as he follows her outside.

....

Jessica couldn't stop giggling when she is telling her three close friends about what she did to Tom in the changing room. "After he started pumping cum in my mouth, I took his dick out and forced him to spray the rest of it onto my face," she tells them, as they whoop and cheer her. "He is such a whore, letting me play with his slutty cock like a cheap hooker. But I will have to tell him that I love him before he would let me have actual sex with him though. I know that. When I asked him if he wants to fuck, he said he wanted to wait till we can say the three words and eight letters to each other."

She asked him this right after making him give her a facial, before going home, and he did answer that way. Her friends are now giggling about it and feeling very amused by the whole thing. "That is so funny," Penny says. "Why didn't you just tell him you love him so he would fuck you already? Lie to him for sex." Gia nods along, echoing the advice. Liz is also backing it up, as she wants her best friend to be happy and getting laid by Tom would do that.

Jessica snickers with a shake of her head, as if to say they are all idiots for suggesting the idea. "He won't believe it if I tell him that right after asking him for sex, and he also isn't ready to say it to me yet," she answers. "I have to wait another week first just to be sure that the timing is right." She has already thought about it. It will be her birthday soon and she will tell him that she loves him and wants to have sex with him. He will then give her his cock and semen as a birthday present.

"Good plan. Just make sure you give him the most romantic eyes and use the sweetest words possible. I am sure it will work. You have already wooed him well enough," Liz says, patting her back gently. Jessica nods, thanking her friend for the support. "You're going to dump the boy right after he's fulfilled his purpose, correct?" This is the part that has worried her, Gia and Penny the most. They are concerned that their friend might have fallen for Tom for real. This could easily lead to severe consequences for Jessica's social life, as she would see everything fall apart.

Jessica could feel the tension in the air as she pauses to consider her friend's question. She knows that that is their original plan. But over the past several days she has formed a bond with Tom and started thinking that maybe this could be for real. Dating him would do her reputation a lot of harm though, so maybe she should just forget about it and just use him for sex like she meant to from the beginning. After that she'll break up with and never speak to him again. The girl nods, making them sigh in relief.

..........

A week later, she is waiting at her own place on her birthday. The girl has on a red cocktail dress, knowing it would help seduce Tom. She doesn't have to wait very long before he arrives, with a medium sized box in his hands. "Happy Birthday, darling!" Tom greets her with a kiss on the lips, before handing her the well wrapped box. She accepts it with an excited smile on her gorgeous face. The girl the unwraps it and gasps as she sees what is inside. "Do you like it, baby? I don't have a high budget but I thought you might like it. And I also want to tell you that I love you, baby. I really do love you."

It is a scarf she has been looking at in a fashion magazine just a few days ago. Tom never paid attention to fashion but he remembered this, because it is something that she wants. She smiles at him and kisses him on the tip of his nose. "Oh I love it, baby!" Jessica tells him, meaning it. He beams happily as she kisses all over his face, making him giggle slightly. Then she leans into him and says "But there is something that I want even more, and you can give it to me right now, sweetie," exhaling on his cheek.

The meaning of her words wouldn't be lost on a more experienced boy. But as it is, Tom has never been in the arms of a woman before meeting Jessica. So he frowns at her, wondering what she is talking about, before deciding to just ask her. "Sure, honey. Can you tell me what it is?" he says, looking at her in confusion. Jessica then responds by putting her hand over his pants and rubbing his cock through it, palming his balls with the other hand. "Honey, I don't know. You didn't say you love me yet and I-"

"I love you, Tom Riley. I really do," she says, making him gasp. "I know we've only be together for a short amount of time but you mean everything to me now, and I don't want to let go of your hand. The last week has been the best week of my life and I know it will only get better and better, as long as we are together. I love you and want to be yours, Tom. Will you be mine?" The girl's right hand stays on his crotch and rubs him slightly, holding his dick in a possessive way, refusing to let go of it.

"I'm yours, baby. You can do anything you want," he tells her, making Jessica smile. She takes his pants and boxers off and allows his shaft to spring free. Licking her lips, the girl caresses it and watches as it slowly becomes engorged. Jessica swipes her thumb across the underside, making Tom moan. This is making him feel so good and she knows it from observing his reaction. Her very experienced friends have also thought her some techniques she could use on him. She quickly chooses one to try.

Getting some lubricant on her hands, she slides one hand down from the tip of his cock to the base before removing the hand and doing it again with her other hand. This makes it feel like his cock is going through a never ending tunnel. She loves how his already hard tool becomes even stiffer and decides that this technique does work. Her hands keep shuttling down and she tries another one, this time sucking his balls into her mouth, one at a time, all while continuing to stroke his dick.

The double stimulation is really getting to him and he begins to fuck her hand now, being very cooperative. She grins, enjoying how the cute boy is bending to her will, letting her molest him the way she's wanted since she first saw him. It is becoming harder for him to remain on steady feet, so she releases his cock and guides him to her bed, setting him down on his back. Then she continues to fondle his private areas, tugging on Tom's manhood for another couple of minutes, until she feels that the boy is now ready for it. "We'll have our first time together now. Don't worry, I went on the pill a few hours after meeting you."

The boy is too horny to realize that this means she's plotted to get him into bed from the start. She slowly removes the tantalizing dress, revealing her toned body lying underneath. Jessica slides her hands up and down her figure, taking off the matching satin bra and panties, tossing them on the floor. The black haired girl loves how his doe like eyes are fixated on the large bush she's grown above her pussy. She moves back to the bed and yanks his shirt off, so that he is fully naked just like her. Then the tall cheerleader grabs his dick, placing the head at her entrance. Lowering her body, she makes him enter her slit, with her hole sliding down to the base.

Jessica has now completely sheathed his erection, clenching her tight orifice around him. The girl places her hands on his shoulders, pinning him down. "Shh, baby. Relax. Just let me fuck you, because I'd still do it if you don't," she tells him. Her aggressive words only turn him on more, making him throb inside her warm tunnel. She starts to move on top of him, fucking Tom with slow, deliberate moves. Pumping with her hips, she squeezes around him with her pussy. Her womanly juices flow out onto his crotch with each slide.

"Ahhh, you're so tight, baby," he moans in pleasure as she takes him. She fucks him harder, her ass slapping down on his balls. Her cunt grips the rod with incredible strength, burning him with the passionate heat inside. "Please fuck me harder. Fuck me till I pass out." Her vagina feels like heaven, clenching around the tool as she bangs the nerdy boy into the bed. She screws him hard now, pounding Tom with all her strength as he begs her to go faster. He reaches up to hold onto the headboard, which is slamming into the wall from how hard she is fucking him. His eyes roll into his skull as he cries out like a whore.

She uses her cunt like a vice to clamp down on him really hard, not giving him any room to wriggle free. Not that he would ever want to escape. The girl keeps on fucking her cute boyfriend with rigor, slamming her hips down violently. "You asked for it and you're going to get it baby," she tells him in an almost threatening tone. Her pussy is on fire right now, scorching the pole buried inside, making his entire body spasm. "When you're passed out I'll keep on fucking you. Even if you wake up and tell me to stop, I'll go on fucking you. I'll fuck you till your balls are empty, baby."

Soon, Jessica has fucked him to his first orgasm, making him spurt inside her. His cock pulsates violently as it spews ropes after ropes of semen into her waiting pussy. Jessica's cunt milks him for it, wringing more into herself. Tom remains hard after he finished cumming and she keeps on riding him. "Let me rest first, baby," Tom begs her. "Please stop, Jessica. Stop fucking me." She shakes her head and fucks him fast, her large ass slapping against his balls. Her greasy hole slides up and down him continuously, even as he begs Jessica to stop.

12