Using The Sex Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stretched atop her and fucked his prick between her smooth thighs until it gallantly stiffened to attention again like a good soldier. With a little repositioning with his hand beneath her he eagerly entered her tight pussy from the rear. Bill made a conscious effort to make love to... to fuck her G spot with the head of his prick from this position, though he knew she'd never feel it.

Coco's ass made a delightfully erotic cushion for Bill's hips as he fucked her. He brushed her fine hair back so he could fondly kiss her cheek, then he nibbled and sucked her ear lobe with his lips, and he probed her ear with the tip of his tongue. He reached beneath her to fondle her nipple with one hand and her clit with the other. Bill delighted in varying the angle, depth, and speed of his thrusting and prolonged it for over an hour. Whispering to her, he told his inanimate sex doll he wished this interlude with her would never end!

Feeling himself near sowing his seed, Bill withdrew from her and rolled her to her side; he re-positioned himself and inserted his prick in her warm wet mouth. Her full pink lips parted and closed around his prick. "I promise I won't cum in your pretty mouth." Bill told the ancient lie to the unconscious girl, and laughed mischievously. He contented himself for a while with fucking her mouth, while fondling her incomparable nipples and breasts. The erotic sight of her unconscious beauty made up for any loss of sensation from lack of her participation. Bill shoved his prick deep into her mouth, and as he did so he ejaculated. Bill spontaneously laughed again; he was delighted to feel the girl swallowing. "That's right," he laughed, "swallow all that cum, Sweetheart, or I won't kiss you again!"

As Bill recovered his breath it occurred to him since her swallowing reflex worked with his sperm while in the trance, it should work with other liquids. He was concerned she might dehydrate during the eight hours he was using her unless she imbibed something. In their contract he had very specifically stated he'd not harm her and would see to her every need, and his doing so successfully was integral to his own fantasy. He would never knowingly betray this trust.

Bill recalled having seen her drink wine before, and he rose from the bed and opened an ancient bottle from the bar along one wall of his bedroom and poured a glass of the prized nectar. He cradled her in a half sitting position in his arms and poured some into her mouth. This experiment worked partially. She swallowed some but dribbled more wine onto her breasts.

Bill took some of the rare wine into his own mouth, then kissed her sweet lips and transferred it to hers. He thought this an erotic experience. She swallowed it and the rest of the glass of wine in successive attempts. His feeding her the wine orally appealed to him on a primitive level, as male animals of many species feed their mates while courting, mating, and raising their young. He wondered for a moment if this might have been how kissing originated and made a mental note to discuss it with a behavioral scientist in his employ whose brilliance had impressed him.

Bill propped Coco up with several pillows so he could see her better. He took the empty glass to the bar and mixed a tall, strong whisky and soda for himself. He relaxed next to the girl with his drink, and reaching over, he kissed her full lips. When he'd finished the drink he poured some of the remaining ice into his mouth, then he sucked on her beautiful breasts. Her nipples hardened appreciably, increasing his interest in his erotic experiment. He moved his cold mouth to her clit, and was rewarded by another low moan from the unconscious girl.

"Hmm," he whispered to her. "I wonder what it would be like watching another woman lick your sweet pussy?" Bill dismissed that possibility as a pang of jealousy struck him. "No, I want my sex doll all to myself!"

Bill glanced up at a clock on the wall, his contracted time would be over all too soon. He sat his drink down and rolled her atop him, determined to make love... to use his sex doll at least once more before his time was up. Her soft breasts felt so good on his chest he felt himself stirring. Her long tresses had fallen over her gorgeous face and he brushed it back so he could kiss and caress her precious lips, cheeks, nose, and eyelids. With a little maneuvering Bill moved her until her soft breasts and nipples were positioned over his own chest. His teasing his nipples with hers felt incredibly erotic, but there was one problem with that. It left his ready shaft waving in the breeze between the legs of her much shorter body.

Bill applied two strong hands to his sex doll's tiny waist and shapely hips and soon had her slim body approaching an interesting latitude and longitude of his own. With a few more adjustments he found a snug berth for his errant prick. Her pussy felt every bit as delightful as the first time he'd entered her hours earlier. He acquired two hands full of her gorgeous young butt, and he had some semen churning action going in no time. Her pretty face was within kissing range of his lips and Bill lavished them on her. Through sheer concentration and lust Bill lasted another hour inside her this time before having another mind-blowing orgasm at least equal to the rest.

Bill rolled her off him reluctantly and brought a wash cloth and basin of warm water from the master bath. He enjoyed gently cleaning his sex doll from head to toe. He picked her up and carried her to a room adjoining his bedroom where a fully equipped barber's chair awaited. He sat her into the comfortable chair and reclined the back.

Bill had prearranged a few basic items of makeup and enjoyed applying them to Coco and brushing her hair. His enhancing her beauty increased his fondness of her and he found himself speaking to her as he worked. "Yes, what a little doll, you are. You are exquisite!"

Satisfied with his preparations, Bill carried her back to his bed where several of his cameras were awaiting them. He took close ups, still shots, and video of her, carefully arranging her nude body this way and that. Bill enjoyed frequently kissing and sucking her nipples and clit to attention for his treasured pictures. "Oh, Baby," Bill laughed and told her honestly, "I'm so glad you can't hear me, I'm crazy about you!" Bill's obsession for her would have been infinitely embarrassing to him, had he not known how impossible it was that anyone else would ever know of it.

Bill mixed himself another drink, and enjoyed drinking it as he sat on his bed holding Coco close while memorizing every treasured detail of her face and body. He realized now just how deeply he'd entrapped himself by living out his sex doll fantasy with her. He wanted more of her. He craved more of her! He mused it really was laughable the lengths foolish men, himself included, would go in deluding themselves where the "weaker" sex were concerned! Alas, he reflected, there were many things even his vast wealth could not buy, and at the top of that long list was love.

Bill glanced at the time again, then sighed deeply and gathered Coco's clothing and began to dress her. Once she was dressed neatly he went to his concealed safe and took out the large envelope he had prepared for her and added another fifty thousand dollars in large bills to it as a bonus. He knew he was compounding his errors by doing this and demonstrating a weakness, but as the cowboys he was raised by would have said it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

At the exact minute agreed upon he had Coco dressed and seated near the doors to his apartment when the doorbell rang. Bill looked at the security monitor over the doors and recognized her courier. He kissed Coco's soft lips lovingly one last time, then disabled the alarm and opened the doors. He handed the courier the hefty bundle of cash, then watched jealously as the man carried Coco out through his doors and out of his life, probably forever. Bill secured the doors, then walked slowly back to his bedroom. He mixed himself another drink, and lay back on his lonely bed to review his videos and vivid memories of the last several hours, perhaps the most enjoyable day thus far in his adventurous life!

Coco was dozens of floors below Bill's luxury penthouse in the guest suite Bill had generously arranged for her to stay in for two weeks while facilitating this contract. "Wake up, Coco." Craig Adams was Coco's executive assistant in her lucrative position as owner of her escort service to the rich and famous. He watched closely as his boss opened her eyes in answer to the hypnotic command she'd asked him to implant in her mind. She yawned and flexed her arms and legs to increase her circulation. Craig offered her a glass of ice water and she thanked him and drank half of it thirstily. He asked her with concern in his voice, "How do you feel, Coco?"

"I feel rested, a bit tender in a number of intimate places, and twenty thousand dollars richer!" Coco answered brightly, seeming alert now. Craig smiled in relief and handed her the bulky envelope Bill had given him. She opened it and noticed the bonus immediately. "A fifty thousand dollars bonus! I hope Mr. Porter enjoyed his fantasy tryst with me, he's so charming and attractive, not to mention being generous to a fault and rich as a prince."

Craig laughed fondly at her as he shook his head. "Quite frankly, I was afraid you were getting in over your head on this deal, Coco. You've always insisted your escort service remain strictly that!"

"I know, Craig, I would never have gone along with this, not for millions, but while we negotiated I became as obsessed with Bill Porter as he is with me, though he has done his best to hide it, even from himself." Coco mused. "Please don't think I prostituted myself, Craig. Mr. Porter could have had me for nothing had he simply asked me, money is nothing to me where that man is concerned. I was introduced to him at a charity function several years ago. He was being honored for donating millions to aid orphaned children. When he looked at me with those eyes, I felt as if I would melt into a puddle at his feet! He brought this deal to me and our negotiations were so similar to wooing, and his obsession with me so flattering I fell in love!"

"I've fantasized about this tryst with him since he first brought the matter up for discussion months ago. Now I can't wait to experience it!" After all, she thought, Mr. Porter had stipulated in the contract that she'd be in a trance on delivery. As Craig had explained to her, though, he had not anticipated the ability of her subconscious mind to recall everything she experienced while under hypnosis if she were instructed to do so. Coco told Craig, "I'll be back in just a moment." She hurried into the suite's lavish bathroom, then returned in a few minutes, refreshed and eager to relive her adventure.

"Okay, Coco, lie back and relax. I'll count slowly from three to one, and on the count of one you will begin to relive all the sensations you experienced while in the trance as if they were happening to you again. Three... two... one."

Coco sat quietly for a few moments, she recalled Craig speaking briefly with Mr. Porter then carefully sitting her in a chair. She heard the doors closing, then felt the welcome sensation of Bill's gentle touch, and a sweet kiss on her lips that interested her. She felt warm, wet sensations of arousal in her pussy and her nipples hardening as she heard Bill's sexy voice saying, "My pretty Coco, you're mine at last." "Ouch!" Coco's hands flew protectively to her tweaked nipple!

Bill woke to the sound of his doorbell reverberating from a speaker in his bedroom. He rose from his bed and pulled on his plush robe that lay on the foot of his bed. He pushed a button on an intercom near his bedroom door and spoke to let his staff know he was awake and alert. "I'll get the main entrance."

He glanced at his watch as he walked to the doors and saw it had been a little over twelve hours since he'd last carried Coco through his apartment. Bill glanced at the security monitor, then did a double take. The tall courier was again standing in his Penthouse's foyer with Coco limp in his arms!

His concern for Coco swept over Bill as he quickly disarmed the security alarms and opened the doors wide. Craig carried Coco inside and again sat her on the nearest plush sofa. Craig pulled a familiar thick bundle out of his jacket pocket. "Coco asked me to return her and your payment to you, sir, and she also asked me to deliver this note." He handed Bill the thick envelope, and another thin one.

Bill opened the unsealed thin envelope, and extracted the sheet of perfumed stationery within. His heart seemed to race and he smiled as he read the letter! On it was a short note written in a neat hand.

"Dearest Bill,

There was no need for payment or long negotiations; you prepaid in full when you fulfilled my life's fantasy while fulfilling your own. I would adore spending the rest of my life as your sex doll, awake or in a trance, if you but want me half so desperately as I want you!

Your fuck toy, Coco."

Below this was a short list of instructions about the verbal commands to put her safely into and out of a trance. Coco's casual return of the cash she had negotiated for and earned and her frank note clinched the deal for Bill. All his cynicism had vanished when she offered herself into his care, complete with hypnotic commands, and no questions asked or conditions given, other than that he wanted her. She would be his sex doll, mistress, life partner, and wife!

As for his reawakening fantasy, he wanted to reward her trust by sharing life experiences beyond her wildest dreams, perhaps later she might gift him with beautiful children to share their fortune and lives. Bill fantasized for a moment of what her gorgeous youthful breasts might look and taste like heavy with sweet mother's milk.

Bill looked up at Craig, smiled handsomely, and returned the heavy envelope to him. "Thank you for all your help. This is for you."

"Thank you, Mr. Porter, that's very generous of you, sir." Craig accepted the envelope gratefully, then spoke again. "I wish you every happiness, she is a wonderful woman."

"Coco has just given me almost everything I could ever wish for, thank you. We'll work on the rest of it together." Bill shook hands warmly with Craig and locked the doors behind him as he exited, then he turned and hurriedly scanned the hypnosis instructions. He sat on the sofa beside Coco, he lifted her into his lap, and he held her now precious body close to his. "Wake up, Coco." Bill kissed his sex doll and she woke from her trance to return his passionate embrace and kisses!

12