Utopia - Incest & Sexual Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Where family sexual training is intense, here it begins.
2.6k words
3.93
49.5k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping on my belly in a satin pastel lace dolly, barely reaching the tops of my thighs, I felt a thick calloused hand roll up my ass cheek. Pulling my flesh apart, Tonnere pulled out the slim overnight butt plug - the one with the thin neck to allow my ass to get comfortable in the night so the day's stretch would feel that much more excruciating.

It was 5AM. I am often used to my husband's extreme morning wake up. I was usually lightly rifled awake by what he did to my body, but then dozed off to sleep until my 9AM. Currently, he was sliding the 13″ long veined pink dildo up my poor, soon-to-be dilapidated ass. With even circumference and no neck and no pants and no panties, I would struggle all day to make sure the 5 inch wide cock didn't slide out my ass. Tonnerre bit me once on my right ass cheek, deep and strong enough that a detective could identify his body off the teeth marks on my plump flesh.

After 6 years of marriage, I barely flinched. Buy hey, I wasn't named Charnu for not. With his left hand curled around right hip, he gently rolled me over. He made quick work in inserting the medium weight kegel, pushing it past through my dry opening. He liked causing some pain, testing my endurance, so no slick pussy & rough insertion it is. Lifting my clit up out of the way with his middle finger, I knew what came next I would not like. Overnight, the swelling and irritation went down somewhat only to be reignited the next day. With the tubing between his thumb and forefinger, the tubing was forcefully and firmly pushed past my external and internal sphincter until I felt the odd sensation of harsh plastic in my bladder. Quickly the balloon started filling. I know that during the day what I would feel as I walked and moved was the catheter rattling inside my battered urethra. With a broken sigh, I thought to myself, I guess we are moving back in to La Formation sooner, as I would definitely need to dawn skirts to accommodate the catheter.

Daddy finished by placing a sweet kiss on my clit. Well, he really finished by putting his knees on either side of my face. As is customary, with girls emptying their fathers, hubby put the tip of his dick in between my lips and proceeded to relieve himself. I swallowed each drop of his gifted piss. With a grunt of relief, he squeezed his foreskin over his glans, releasing the last golden drop. With a last swirl of his tongue over my wanton nipple, my husband was off into the night, and I was off into swirls of a freshly fucked slumbers.

--

Four hours later, freshly waking up from my slumbers, I donned a thin satin robe (for the sake of Ciara) and headed downstairs to reach the garden to use the restroom. It was only then when I reached my spot in the garden, along the brick wall designated for my relief, as I squatted down I saw the end of the long catheter was a red rose flower. See, the flower was decorative to be looped through the button hole of jeans, allowing pants to be worn. The tubing was longer allowing it to be nestled between a woman's labia so the end could reach the button hole.

The common catheter for pants had a button at the end, so a woman could maintain her modesty and no one would be none the wiser. My honey gave me flowers because in a previous life, before I was given my La Formation name, my name meant jasmine flower. Sliding down the brick wall into a squatting position, sliding my thumb and fore finger along the tubing, I popped the cork and a torrent of pee watered the bed of grass below me.

Once finished, I slid the red rose back in place and hurried back upstairs. Well hurried as much as possible when trying not to let a two medium weight kegel balls slip out of your pussy, or a large uncomfortable organ rearranging plastic cock come out with a plop.

Once in my chambers, I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, carefully slipping the catheter's rose through the button hole, I shimmied the pants up my thick thighs until they rested over my curvy hips - curvy enough that they had their own gravitational force to suck dick in. Leaving my half bonnet resting on the vanity, or should I say rectal health table, I let my brunette loose curls flow down my shoulder, but I made sure to spray my scalp with cooling peppermint. All that ripping my ass and snapping my back by the hair sure left a woman's scalp looking as red as her ass.

The effort to keep the rolling kegel balls in helped with pants, but my ass was in for a workout. Flitting to the kitchen to make breakfast, I encountered Ciara already at the kitchen counter.

Why the shy look of innocence, and a nervous look causing her eyes to downturn and her brows to come together, "Hey, I couldn't sleep well. So once it hit 7, I just decided to come down."

Wise girl, she had just missed husband's departure. I had worried something similar to this would happen - nervousness so extreme it would consumer her entirety. I figured we may have to go the good "doctor" to get her a Valium prescription.

"Oh Sweety, I am so sorry. What would you like me to make you for breakfast?" as I grabbed her cheeks and gave her a juicy peck on the nose. Hey, the kid had to get use to close contact, considering how much internal contact her future held. Screaming, crying pain blurred into pleasure was going down in the next coming months.

"After we enroll you in the high school, we can go to the mall if you'd like," I commented as I prepared breakfast.

After a girl bonding moment of her innocently shopping the mall, and me prairre doggin the 13 inch cock in and out my puffy sore anus, Ciara's edginess returned.

I pulled over, "Sweetie what's on your mind?" as I uncomfortably maneuvered in my seat around the thick fake cock buried in my ass.

"I guess my worries stem from what tomorrow will bring, but I don't know if telling me is going to make it better, or cause me to dread it even more."

With a brief nod I began, "Tomorrow will be your first day nude at home. So from the moment you walk in the house, you will disrobe, leaving you clothes folded on the cubbie near the door. When Tonnerre comes home, he will look you directly at your eyes; his gaze will not wonder to your ample bosom or to your pouty pussy. He will not grab or treat you any definitely than the the past two days. I will be in traditional clothing tomorrow, but you are free to wear what you please. No training tomorrow, unless you'd like to learn where the golden water that comes out your front hole goes."

I could see Ciara taking some shaky breaths. Of course, what I had just said was as easy and uncomplicated as a popsicle, but for the neophyte's untrained ass which has yet to taste silicone, my words were traumatizing.

"Honey, what if we make a quick visit at the doctor's office? He can prescribe something to ease any excessive anxiety. He can fill out a script for just a few pills if you'd like."

I cannot say as we were driving back home, I didn't feel the wicked excitement bubbling up inside me lions.

END CHAPTER 2

--

CHAPTER 3

"Are you ready for school?" I asked Ciara. I stood in a floor length flowing virgin-white skirt with three concentric circles of stitching, plus a light blue long-sleeved button up blouse, and my breasts trapped in a compression bra strong enough to force me stand straight. My brunette curls laid neatly french braided down the middle of my back. Of course, my half bonnet sit atop the crown of my head, with the ties secured under my braid. Through all the perversity I allowed to happen to me, this was my favorite part - getting to dress up as a covered, pure woman.

She gave a slight nod, under the disconnect and false calm of pills.

Needless to say, I was excited to see how tonight's events would unfold. Hell, I was excited to see how the next two years unfolded.

--

CIARA POV

I took a shaky breath, standing in the foyer, on the tile near the entry way. Charnu was already at the island putting down her keys and purse since we had come home from my first day of school. I knew this was the part where I was supposed to undress. I knew that. But I couldn't get myself to go through with it. Like where do I put my backpack that was currently slung over one shoulder? Okay, that's stupid I thought. Dear fuck, I am nervous. Oh my G, heart going faster.

Charnu - damn, I guess I should start calling her mother - turned around, probably noticing the delay.

With a smile, "Honey, put your backpack on top of the small shelving next to you. Put your shoes in the cubby, and you can fold your clothes and put them on the second shelf until you can take your belongings upstairs.

Surprisingly, with a smile she dismissed herself to go upstairs. Man, that was a relief. I should hurry up before her husband gets home. I mean "Daddy." Eyeroll. Barf.

As I shimmied off my jeans, and my briefs, what I did not know was, that would be one of the last times I get to wear briefs. What would be, is wearing thongs in reverse, with the line separating the flesh of my pussy lips and rubbing up and down my clit all day, and the front being pulled up and nestled into a line up my ass cheeks, roughly rubbing my asshole.

Butt naked as the day I was born, with my nipples laying flat within the areola due to my non-existent sexual experience, I hugged my folded clothes, grabbed my bag, and crouched over, hurrying up the stairs. Hopefully, I would not have to come down until dinner. When Tonnere will be there. Gulp.

Dinner passed like any other American TV show about a family: straight from Gilmore Girls, or Seventh Heaven, or Lizzie McGuire, if Lizze McGuire was forking raviloi in her mouth topless, with her breast amply displayed on the table. Well, of course, Charnu was topless too. It was strange feeling the seat under my bare ass, but to his character, her husband did not look my way more than to ask me a question, or look when I spoke. It was as if I had a burka on as far as he was concerned. I will admit it was odd seeing Charnu walking around buck naked except for her braid and her bonnette. It was extremely, extremely odd seeing the tubing of catheter hanging out as she walked and moved about the kitchen. But hey, now I now why her apres la formation/married name is Charnu. I wonder who she was in the previous life... .

Admittedly, I started to calm, as besides the bare tit flesh on scene, things were pretty ... normal. Maybe Stockholm's syndrome was setting in.

Surprisingly, her husband helped us compile the dishes in the kitchen. My dick father left it all on the table for the women. Man, maybe this lifestyle wouldn't be so bad...? Before I had too long to speculate, Tonnere announced he was going to relieve himself before going upstairs, and with that he gave his wife a full tongued down kiss on the mouth. Man, It was kinda cute to see the way they loved each other.

I helped her wash the dishes. What I DIDN'T expect was when I lifted my head to look up to answer a question, to see her husband in the back yard, ass crack out and dick in hand - watering the gardenias with his personal water. My eyelids flew to the northpole and I think I cracked the tile with my jaw drop. With a few strong grips of his dick, he put himself away and I quickly looked away, afraid of the consequences if he caught me looking. With a stutter, I answered her question, but by her smirk, it is almost as she knew the sight I had caught.

So that's how they relieve their front hole here.

Fuck.

Charnu embraced me in a big hug, our tits squeezing together, nipple to nipple.

"Come on sweetheart. It's time to learn how to properly use the restroom."

Well, damn. I guess what I learned when I was 2 was not worth shit here. Oh no: shit. The reason why I haven't pooped in three days. Smh.

-

MOTHER'S (CHARNU) POV

I took one of Ciara's hands in both of mine, and slowly walked her over to the sliding glass backyard door, hips swaying only in an effort to keep the dildo in my ass from sliding out. Ugh, not to much longer, I thought to myself with a sigh.

Outside, one the far wall, there were three six-foot tall plants housed in a round adobe plant holder, two feet in diameter. In between each plant was a square patch of green grass and ground flowers.

"The one on the far left is hubby's. The one in the middle is mine. The one on the end, which is relatively new, is for you, as is the patch of grass to our right.

Oh sweetheart, no need to turn green. You don't need to express yourself now. Just listen and follow along. As you are without catheter, you will use the plant, squatting over the planter, the large bowl holding the plant. With your back to the plant just bend your knees, spread your thighs, squat, and release your golden water over the plant. You can pluck a leaf to wipe yourself. For me, as I have a catheter, I go to the patch to the right, stand legs spread, grasp the end of the catheter with one hand, uncap it with the other, and hold it as a man would hold his penis as my flow empties over the grass.

There's no need to go now, but go ahead and get in position so you won't make a mess when it's time...

See there you go. Now spine straight, you want just your upper back to be leaning on the plant. Uh oh, knees apart or you'll just urinate on your thigh. Good girl."

Ciara was visibly breathing hard, nearly hyperventilating. I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes, encouraging her to take a few deep breaths with me. After about two long minutes, I told her, "Ciara changing lifestyles is hard. It just is. For certain it won't stay hard. As fact, I can tell you it won't stay daunting forever. It will be for the first times. There's no way around that. But you are in a non-judgemental zone. And we will love you no matter how many times you don't pee on the carpet," I added a wink and small chuckle at the end.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Author's Note: One more chapter, than C loses her Virginity!

This story is the universe that plays in my head when I go to bed at night, so it feels good to get it all out. Hang tight! Subscribe! Things are going to only get more intense, more perverse as the uploads go on!

If you're here from Chapter 1, drop a note down below!

Thank you to everyone who favorited or commented; I think I personally messaged almost each one and everyone of you.