Utter Rot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want it," he hissed at her. "Tell me you want my fucking cum."

She was gasping, hauling in ragged, shuddering breaths. "I want it," she gasped. "Please, I want it."

"I'm gonna cum on your tits, slut. I'm gonna cum all over those beauties," he grated, his voice grinding through clenched teeth. "Show me how much you want it or I'll make you sorry."

Still gasping, she brought herself up, arching her back, lifting her breasts towards him the way she'd seen women in porn offer themselves for a facial. Offering herself to him in a way she would never to a lover.

"AaaaAAARRrrRRGGGHHH!! the giant screamed, and came. Its cock lept and a blast of ooze hit Madison's cleavage with such force that it splattered over her throat and neck, droplets flecking her face. The giant bellowed and the cock spat more cum, long ropes of viscous slime criss-crossing her pillowed breasts.

He held her, shuddering, for a moment, then his fingers unclenched from her hair and he slumped onto the bed.

"Aaaawww," he breathed. "Now that was a money shot. Where's the fuckin' camera now, Marv?"

Madison fell back, pushing herself away from him across the bed. A strand of cum covered one eye and she wiped at it with her bound hands.

"Christ on a jumped up crucifix, did you see that, mama?" The giant's eyes were closed, his words seemingly directed at the ceiling. "Did you see me hozin' her down? It must be Forth a' July, cuz somebody just called in the fire brigade!"

Madison drew in a shuddering breath. "Please," she gasped. "Please, can I go now?"

The giant opened his eyes and looked around at her, blinking. "Go? Huh? Why?" His tone was incredulous. "You loved that, don't pretend you didn't."

"You promised," Madison whispered. "You promised that if... if I did that... that you would let me..."

"Promised? I ain't promised you nothin. Mama,"-- he turned, looked towards the portrait on the wall -- "you hear me promise this little tramp anything?"

He seemed to listen for a minute, then twisted back towards her, the expression on his face brooding, vicious. "Mama says you're lyin'. Mama says little bitches like to lie. Says it makes 'em feel good."

He swung his heavy legs off the bed and stood up. "Mama says the only thing to do with a lying little bitch is teach her. Now I gotta teach you, bitch."

He reached down to the floor where his biballs lay in a heap, and pulled his belt free with a single, smooth jerk. It was heavy leather, three inches wide, and he took both ends in one meaty hand. "Mama says I gotta give you a lickin now. Gonna light that ass up, bitch!"

"No, please, I-" Madison started, and then he was on her. He grabbed her by the wrists with one hand and threw her headlong across the bed, face down. The first Whack! Of the belt barely registered, such was her shock and surprise. Then the blows were raining down on her, crisscrossing her thighs, her ass, her back with stinging lines of pain.

It lasted only a few seconds. The giant dropped the belt and knelt over her, panting, one hand still pinning her to the bed.

"There there girly, there there," he panted. "Doncha worry, I ain't really mad. I could never stay mad at my girl. Daddy loves his little girl."

He sank down so that he was lying on the bed next to her, stroking her hair, her back. His hand drifted down to her ass and he began to knead it pleadingly.

"I'm gonna show you, baby. Daddy's gonna show you how much he loves you. C'mear and let daddy show you," he murmured. Gripping her hips, he pulled her to him, spooning her, her slender back sunken into his gelatinous gut. Farther down she could feel his member pressing eagerly between her thighs, pulsing, thickening again. His fingers groped, found the elastic band of her panties and pulled them down to her knees.

"Daddy's gonna give you what you want," the giant murmured. "Daddy's gonna give you what all the little cocksluts want." He reached down and pushed his hand between her legs, his thick fingers massaging her smoothly shaved pussy. She moaned.

He giggled. "Uh-uh, gorgeous. Not that. Not yet. I got something even better for you." The hand left her pussy and slid back, probing. He lowered his cragged face into her hair and inhaled its fragrance. "Trust me babe," he rumbled. "You're gonna love this."

"No," she moaned. "Not that, please. I can't."

"Sure you can," the giant chuckled. "Sluts may not say so, but they all love takin' it up the butt. Lil' butt sluts, that's what Mama says."

One finger found her ass and began to push in. She jumped and tried to squirm away, but he held her easily.

"That friend of yours, the black-haired bitch? Ooooweee! but she's got a nice tight ass. Kinda ass to make you forget pussy even existed," he went on, his fingers probing. "How 'bout you blondie? Yer ass tight? It feels tight. Even tighter, maybe. Hell babe," he said, giving her ass a light smack, "I bet you suck every drop of cum from these balls."

"Please," she gasped, as his finger pushed in to its second digit. "Please, I can't. I've never..."

The giant paused, staring at her. Then he reared back, guffawing with laughter. "No way," he hooted. "No way in hell. Don't tell me yer...yer a virgin?"

Of course she wasn't, but she knew what he meant. She gave a tiny nod.

"Christ," he breathed, amazed. "I knew I'd got lucky when I spotted you in that parking lot, but fresh meat and a backdoor that's never been broke down? Them son's a' whores'll go green when I tell em!"

He bent in towards her, and out of the corner of her eye she could see saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth. "I guess that makes this our honeymoon, don' it blondie?" His hand moved to the flesh of her ass again and began to knead it hungrily. "Don' worry yer pretty little head. Uncle Merl's gonna make it real special."

He rolled off of her and sat up on the bed. Next to it was a nightstand, and pulling open its top drawer he brought out a cracked and grimy mason jar. He unscrewed the lid and scooped out a palmful of whitish, viscous gunk, and as he did so a memory flashed across Madison's mind: the memory of her grandmother's kitchen; her grandmother who had always insisted that the old ways were the best ways, particularly when it came to baking.

Lard, she thought dully. No K-Y jelly here. The fucking monster uses lard.

The giant's cock was half-erect, and he took hold of it now, slathering it with the whitish gunk. She watched in dull horror as the thing began to harden and lengthen in his hand, clots of animal fat clinging to the head and shaft. Still pumping at his cock, the giant dipped two fingers back into the jar and fished out another glob. He reached over casually, almost absent-mindedly, and began to massage it in around the edges of her ass.

She jumped at the cold and the sudden invasion and again tried to squirm away, but he gave a grunt of warning and she immediately fell still. His fingers continued to rub, pushing deeper and deeper. "I told ya I'd treat ya good," he mused. "Just trust ol' Merl. I'm real nice to my girlies. I treat 'em good. Mama says so."

He dropped his bulk back onto the bed, settling himself behind her, folding her once more into the bend of his mountainous body. His thick legs wrapped around her own in a scissor, drawing them straight, and she could feel his erection, greasy with lard, sliding upright between the cleavage of her cheeks. One of his hands came up to clasp a handful of her hair, pulling her head back to his shoulder; the other reached down to paw between her thighs.

Then she felt his hand leave her pussy and slide down between them, gripping his cock and setting its lard-slickened, engorged head against her tight hole.

"Gimme that ass, slut," the giant growled. "You'n me, we're gonna go for a ride."

Exhaling in a ragged hiss, he bowed into her. She gasped as she felt the head enter her ass, felt the greased length of the thick member pushing in, millimeter by millimeter, veins and warts and all. One hand still twisting in her hair, the giant seized her hips with his other and drew her to him, working her ass back and forth as inch after inch, his huge cock disappeared into its swelling curves.

Only when every slimy inch of the thing was inside her did Merl stop pushing. For a moment they simply lay there, giant and sylph, folded together in grotesque communion, shuddering breaths passing between them. Then, still clasping her hips, he began to work his cock inside her, pumping it in and out a few inches at a time. "Uunnngh," he groaned. "Tii-i-i-ight!" He began to speed up his strokes, more and more of the slick member plunging into her.

A mewling cry escaped Madison's throat. She could feel every inch of him, every vein and bulge and ridge along the length of his thickening thing. The feeling crowded out coherent thought.

Harder and harder, faster and faster the giant's strokes came, her breasts bouncing in rhythm, his fat bulk jiggling over her like a hill in an earthquake. His breath came in low, ragged gasps, snarling grunts bubbling up between his barred teeth.

With a sudden lunge he surged over her, pinning her belly-down on the bed beneath his enormous bulk. One hand pinned her by the neck; the other braced against the mattress, his thrusts gaining force. The bedsprings screamed in staccato protest under the barrage of his plunging hips, the insane Hee-Haaws of a mule on the slaughterhouse floor.

"Oh Mama," he grunted, tendons standing out on his neck like ship's rigging. "It's tight!" He pounded and plunged, thrusting with such energy that the two of them were dragged across the bed, twisting the covers into wild knots.

"Gonna cuuuumm!" the giant grated. "Gonna cuumm in yer assssss!!!"

Madison felt the thing inside of her swell, stiffen, and with a tectonic spasm hot ooze was exploding into her, filling her. Over head the giant was bellowing something indecipherable, a string of words that might have been threats or promises or just mad gibberish. Madison heard another voice screaming and realized it was her own.

As the cock began to swell again the giant heaved himself up, the engorged slug leaving her with an unceremonious squelch. He knelt over her, wheezing raggedly, and she felt the next gout hit her just above her ass, drenching her back with ropes of hot, dripping slime. He gibbered as he hosed her down, swollen member jerking in his hand, balls clutching with each spurt.

Madison felt herself slipping away. This isn't real, she thought. It's a nightmare, like when you show up at school and everyone's naked. Any minute now I'll wake up.

But she did not. After an endless minute the gouts subsided, and the giant exhaled and slumped back with a grunt of satisfaction. "Hot damn, blondie," he groaned. "That ass."

He lowered himself down on the bed next to her, dropping a heavy arm across her back. "I tell you somethin, you been wastin' yer time with those limp-dick college boys," he wheezed. "Only Uncle Merl can give you what you need." He gave her ass a light slap. "Understand? You're my girl now. My fuck toy." He began to massage her hole again, thick fingers pushing against it's tightness. "I'm gonna pound that little butt of yours day and night from now on, got it, slut? I'm gonna pump you so full of cum you'll think it's Noah and his damn boat all over again, and that's just for foreplay. And you're gonna love it, understand?"

He rolled over, glowering down at her, his hand working the firm, cum-drenched flesh of her ass. "Tell me," he commanded. "Tell me what you are."

Madison was slipping into semi-conscious, the room, the bed, his voice tilting unsteadily away from her. He slapped her ass a little harder. "Tell me what you are," he repeated. "Tell me whose girl you are."

"I'm Merl's girl," she whispered, and drifted into darkness.

Merl lay on his side, looking at the bound and beautiful girl lying face-down on the bed next to him. Cumming always made him feel a little strange; freed him, for a moment, of the ravenous hungry lust that had dogged him as long as he could remember. He looked at her and for a moment he didn't see a slut, a whore, or a thing to be ravaged -- he saw a girl, reposed on the bed, somehow angellic in the posture of sleep. He found herself wondering where she lived, what her life was like, whether she still had a mama...

Suddenly he felt eyes drilling into him. He looked up, and there was Mama, staring down at him from the wall, scowling and severe.

Merl grinned up at her. "Don' worry, mama. I know they got tricks," he said. She'd warned him, hadn't she? That's how the girlies got you -- by shaking their asses and playing with your mind. Merl had no pretenses about being smart. All his life, people had been getting one over on him. But he'd gotten one over on plenty of them, too, hadn't he? And anytime he felt real mad, there were plenty of tight asses and perky tits to take it out on. There were perks to being friends with Marv. And anyway, he had his mama to take care of him.

"Whaddaya think, mama? What game should we play next?" he asked.

For a moment he sat still, seeming to listen to a voice that only he could hear. Then he snorted a laugh. "Oh no," he chortled. "Oh mama, you're so bad! But she'll love it. And if she doesn't love it," he said, turning to Madison with eyes rekindled with lust, "then we'll just have to teach her, won't we?"

An Interlude: Madison will not remember this, or, if it returns to her, it will be in the form of a fevered nightmare: The cold steel of handcuffs biting into her wrists, her arms stretched painfully above her. Head lolling, hair spilling loose across her shoulders. Rotten floorboards underfoot, creaking as something enormous circles her, someone enormous, someone familiar and wholly alien. A massive boulder of a creature who looms in against the light and whispers "...we know yer hidin them somewheres an' yer gonna tell me where you bitch yer gonna tell me or I'm gonna..." and the rest is lost as the massive craggy face swings back out of view.

Chapter III - Lester the Molester makes a movie

"You goddam iggit!" Lester's knobby fist met Merl's face with a sound like meat hitting a chopping block. The giant took a step back, blinked stupidly, and sat down on the floor with a thud. A drop of blood collected on the tip of his bulbous nose and dripped onto his protruding stomach.

"Ow," he said dully. He raised a hand to dab at his nose.

"Pigfucker! Cuntrag! Democrat!" Lester screamed. He was hopping back and forth, fists swinging. His face was livid, spittle frothing from his mouth.

"I gotta say, fatso, the freak is right. You fucked up big time this time." Marv was standing in the doorway, arms crossed across his own ponderous stomach. He glared down at Merl.

"Why?" Merl asked sullenly.

"Because, iggit, you don't get to keep'em for yerself! This is a shared economy, fuckwad! It ain't winner take all or you'd be standing on the corner with your prick in your hand!" Lester shrieked. He bounded forward, seeming about to strike his brother again, then wheeled away with a snarl of frustration.

"You fucked up, lard brain, cuz we don't know who this blonde bitch is," Marv said. "We don't know who else knew she was coming to the office. And if there was anyone else, you kin go on and crawl up yer own ass, cuz you've already fucked the rest of us."

"There weren't nobody else there," Merl said. "Ain't nobody followed me. Nobody's gonna find us here."

"That office is still leased in my name, dipshit. And just in case you were thinkin' of throwing me under the bus, there's enough DNA evidence in that place to sink both a' youse about a million times over. I'm talkin' gallons."

"You fuckin' traitor!" Lester raved. "You fuckin judas! I'm gonna get sent to the electric chair and I ain't even had the blonde yet!"

"You were hoggin' Marv's girl," Merl sulked. "You always hog the good ones."

"Will you two fuckwits listen to me?" Marv snapped. "None of that matters right now. We gotta figure out what we're in for, then decide what to do about it." He sighed. "Ok, tell me again. Where'd you find her?"

Merl cast an evil glance towards his brother and dabbed again at his nose. "Saw her comin' across the parking lot. Knew somethin' was up cuz no-one ever comes around there."

"Right," said Marv. "And then?"

"Followed her up to the office. Little slut didn't hear a thing, that's how careful I was." Merl looked up at Marv defensively. "I checked my six. Weren't no-one else there."

"So you grabbed her in the office." Marv sighed. "She see where you went afterward?"

"Nah. She was out cold."

"Thank Christmas for small mercies." Marv lifted the black valise. "And big favors. Bitch was carrying a small fortune."

"The cash?" Merl said. "Yeah, she said somethin' about if she gave it to us, we'd let her go. Her and yours."

"Hmm." Marv tapped his teeth with one thick finger. "Sounds like a contingency. Like if something went wrong, Nat'd have this girl come round, try to buy us off." He laughed suddenly, a short, phlegmatic burst. "Lots'a luck, bitch. We're way past that now."

"Alright," he said, turning back to Earl. "So where is she now?"

Merl looked from Marv to his brother, then started picking dirt out from under one yellowed thumbnail. "Bathroom," he said. "I was givin' her a bath."

"He was fuckin' her in the ass," Lester snarled. "That's how I found 'em, with fatty here bellerin' fit to bring down the house. There's more cum in that tub than water."

"Fine. Good. Keep going," said Marv. "You two stay here, keep her company. I gotta go check on my shit." He looked at Lester "Guess it's your turn plus a couple, ain't it ugly?"

"Hell yeah," growled Lester. "I'm gonna show the bitch. Gonna show this big bitch too. Gonna show 'em how you fuck a slut."

"You sure you don't wanna take a ride, boss?" Merl asked. "She's somethin' else. And young."

"Later," said Marv. "I got my own to take care of right now. Somethin' tells me she's been gettin up to her little tricks. Somethin' tells me she might need a visit from the Pig."

"Whatever you say," Lester said uneasily. He liked Marv -- hell, of the half-dozen men in the world Les would not murder if given the chance, Marv was right up there -- but there were times when the P.I. scared him.

"Just do me a favor and keep the camera rolling," Marv said, turning to go. "I got a feeling my girl's gonna want t'see this."

"Sure," the hunchback grinned. "The young ones'r my speciality. Barely Legal III, starring Lester the Molester."

"Attaboy, Les. Just don't let her drown in the tub," Marv said, and left.

Lester watched him go, then turned back and glared down at his brother. "Now you listen up, fuckface. It's my turn plus plenty, just like Marv said. So I'm goin' up there and and I'm gonna introduce myself, and don't you interrupt me till I've got mine, ya hear me?"

"Shit," said Earl. "I still had her first."

"The fuck you say, shitbrain?" Lester snarled, leaning forward.

"Nothin. Gonna go get me somethin to drink." Earl hauled himself up off the floor and shambled out, rubbing his nose and muttering darkly.

Lester tracked him with his eyes, his face twisted in an expression of contempt. Then he seized Marv's videocam and hoisted it to his shoulder.

He'd found the two of them in the upstairs tub twenty minutes earlier, his oversized brother convulsing in the throes of an orgasm, the girl beneath him, bound and vulnerable, as beautiful as a flower. Hell, it'd looked damn good, if he was being honest with himself. If he was honest with himself, he wasn't all that different from Marv -- he liked to watch.

Almost as much as he liked to fuck.

Madison lay on her back in the large ceramic tub, water licking around her, bubbles clinging with modest consideration to her partially-submerged breasts. Her hair had been gathered up in an elegant, somehow European plait, her smoky eyes closed. Were it not for the short length of rope tying her still-bound wrists to the tub's iron faucet, she might have been the picture of tranquility, the nude model-muse of some Sixteenth Century painter.