V

Story Info
Rough, realistic CNC scene between virtual strangers.
2.8k words
4.55
41.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2020 Aerick Rath, all rights reserved.

Portions of this book are non-fiction. Names and other identifying details have been changed to protect the guilty. There are no innocents here.

For V

Strong, Fierce, and Beautiful.

I met her online, on an anonymous internet message board that I hope you've never heard of, let alone visited. One of those dark corners of the web that most people don't even know exists, and they're better off for it. I'm not surprised that I found my way there, and apparently it wasn't all bad because that was where I met Victoria. It was in a fetish thread, I posted an infographic detailing my interest in a variety of different kinks and fetishes using a color coded red/yellow/green/blue (for favorites) system. Victoria replied to me in the thread. We quickly exchanged contact information for a messaging app and moved the conversation there, so that we could speak freely and privately, and even exchange photos. Which is exactly what we did, for less than 2 weeks, before meeting in person for the first time. We didn't even know each other's names.

I am a Marine, and I was still on active duty when V and I first met. The years of training and hard living had helped build my imposing 6'1" physique, heavily muscled and broad of back and shoulder. Long, powerful arms adorned with large hands, made strong, calloused, and hard from the years of hard work. Legs like tree trunks from all the miles hiked carrying a combat load. A shaved head for practicality rather than fashion, and a clean shaven face to match. Dark blue eyes flecked with brown, that sometimes shift in color depending upon the light, and hint at the depths lying beneath. Voice, a deep, rumbling bass, capable of both quiet menace and frightening volume, made even grittier from the shouted commands I was accustomed to giving. And a wicked smile that reveals dimpled cheeks on those infrequent occasions it's seen.

Disclaimer time. During that texting exchange, I was certain that Victoria and I established hard limits and safe words, as well as each of us taking additional safety measures and precautions to protect ourselves for our first meeting. I recommend that everyone educate themselves on the principles of Risk Aware Consensual Kink (RACK), especially if you intend to explore any of the more extreme scenarios contained herein. Some of the behavior I will describe is inherently unsafe, and I do not recommend engaging it without extensive risk management applied. Even then, it's not for everyone. Trigger warnings: consensual non consent (rape role play), physical and sexual violence including weapons. And a whole lot more. This story is not for the faint of heart, proceed at your own risk. That being said, everything that took place was negotiated ahead of time and completely consensual between two adults who both enjoyed ourselves immensely. We developed a lasting relationship, and I'm happy to count Victoria among my closest friends to this day.

V and I lived several hours distant from one another, so I arranged for us to meet at a nice, upscale hotel approximately 45 minutes from where she lived. Just far enough that she felt it unlikely to be seen by anyone she knew, because she had to walk through the lobby of the hotel dressed exactly as per my previous instructions. V sent me pictures of her body, a lithe and athletic 5'6" frame, small, yet perfectly shaped b-cup breasts with hard little nipples just begging to be tweaked. Her hair was strikingly beautiful, long, straight, lustrous and brown, flowing all the way down to her lovely round ass perched atop her strong, slim legs. Bright, clear, blue eyes that twinkled with the devilish mischief that was hidden beneath the innocent looking exterior. I also had her send me photos of her wardrobe so I could select her outfit, the one that she would wear to our first meeting. In predictable fashion, I selected the absolute shortest skirt she owned, a red denim micro mini that didn't even completely cover her ass, coupled with a tight white t-shirt and nothing underneath either. V asked if she could wear her hair down so she could use it to hide her nipples as she entered the hotel, and I allowed her this one concession to her modesty. I also allowed it because I wanted her hair down anyway, the better for me to grab and pull and control her with. My instructions even extended to her makeup, red lips to match the skirt, heavy eyeliner, and mascara.

Before the first time I ever laid eyes on her, we made our final arrangements via text for her arrival. She parked in the lot and I gave her the room number, told her I would leave the room and use the deadbolt to leave the door cracked so she could enter the room and text me when she was ready for me to come in. I had other plans, however. I left the room door cracked as I'd said I would, but instead of leaving the room I went into the bathroom and concealed myself behind the bathroom door, as I lay in wait for V to walk into my trap. I didn't have to wait long before I heard her come into the room and the door shut behind her, followed by the snick of the deadbolt and the rattle of the chain. Silly girl thinks she's going to keep me out. I saw her shadow pass the bathroom doorway and continue into the room, so I seized the opportunity and stepped out from my hiding place. V must have sensed my presence as I moved and she turned towards me, the surprise and terror in her eyes completely real.

I took advantage of her very real shock as I grabbed her by the throat with my left hand and pushed her up against the wall, squeezing hard so she could feel the strength in my hand before loosening my grip just enough for her to breathe. Both her hands shot to my wrist as she struggled under my grip, unable to break free. To further subdue her struggles, I used my right hand to slide my pistol out of its holster and bring it up even with her eyes. A Colt officer's model 1911, all cold, hard, blued steel and rosewood grips, the gaping .45 caliber hole of the barrel staring her right in the eye. The shock and terror gave way to abject fear, and her struggling all but ceased. I leaned in close and touched the gun to her cheek gently, almost lovingly, as I looked her in the eye and saw V's clear blue eyes gazing unflinchingly back at me, daring me to keep going.

"You belong to me now, slut, you're going to do exactly as I say, and you're not going to scream or I will fucking kill you," I growled out in my deep, gravelly voice. "Do you understand me?" All she could do was nod weakly by way of agreement. I backed off again but didn't let her go, taking my time to really look at her and appreciate her beauty, as well as her perfect attention to my instructions. V was dressed and made up exactly as I'd ordered, and she was far more beautiful in person than I'd even imagined from her pictures. I drank in the sight of her, admiring her beauty, and considering my plans. I had to be sure she'd followed every instruction to the letter. Her dark pink nipples, prominent through the thin fabric of her t-shirt told me she had, but I didn't stop there. I let go of her throat, switched to my right forearm across her chest pinning her against the wall. My left hand now free to roam, I dropped it to the hem of her tiny skirt and pulled it up, exposing her shaved pussy to me for the first time.

Perfectly smooth. No panties. So she had obeyed my every word, and the thought inflamed me. She was attempting to keep her thighs closed tightly together, so I pressed my knee between them until her thighs separated against her will and my knee was up against the wall behind her, making it impossible for her to close her legs, unable to prevent my hand from continuing to explore her most intimate places. I pressed my palm to the sensitive flesh of her pubic mound, my fingers feeling the dripping wetness of her pussy already spilling down her thighs. My middle finger slipped in easily as I curled my palm up, forcing my finger as deep inside her as I could reach, holding it there and exploring inside her for a long moment. I withdrew, quickly replacing one finger with two and plunging them deep inside her causing her to whimper and moan as she struggled futilely to get out from under my grip. I used my fingers to rub her g spot with firm pressure and I could see her starting to succumb to the pleasure. I could smell the scent of her arousal, it filled my senses and drove me onward with a primal urge.

With my fingers still inside her, I lifted her roughly and threw her down on her back on the bed, having already holstered my pistol to free up both my hands. I immediately climbed on top of her, straddling her hips in the mount position, easily pinning her down with my weight as she bucked and struggled beneath me. One at a time I captured her arms and pinned them beneath my knees, which only increased her desperation. I grabbed her by the throat again and slapped her hard across the face. The shock of the blow stunned her into stopping her struggle for a moment, and I slapped her a second time, even harder than the first, and I watched the bright red rush of blood into her cheek from the slaps.

This seemed to take the remaining fight out of her, at least for the time being, so I took the opportunity to explore her body even further. I pulled up her t-shirt to expose her tits that were barely hidden to begin with, perfect creamy pale skin, nipples a dark pink and standing rigidly erect. I pinched them both, hard. Pulled them away from her body as she gasped and cried out, and arched her back in response to my rough manipulations. I released one of her breasts, only to reach behind me and find her thighs pressed together once more. Instead of fighting her legs, I reached that hand over to my boot and pulled my blade from its sheath. A big, scary looking tactical fixed blade of coated black steel with a coarse tan handle. I grabbed V by the throat once more as I brought the mean looking blade up into her line of sight, which had precisely my desired effect on her. Her eyes got wide and scared as I brought the tip of the blade to her cheek, slowly dragging it down her smooth skin, from her cheek to her neck, and down to her breasts. I dug the point in under her left nipple as I leaned my face close to hers.

"I'm getting tired of you not cooperating, slut," I growled. "Now open your legs and leave them open, or I will cut you." She instantly obeyed, so I resheathed the knife and went back to exploring V's body with my hands, still sitting atop her hips. One hand roughly fondling her breasts, squeezing, pinching, twisting the pale white flesh and the hard pink nipples. The other hand reaching behind me and between her still open legs, my middle and ring fingers inside her stretching her tight pussy, my palm simultaneously rubbing her clit. Getting faster and harder in time with her reactions, any thought she had of fighting was now gone as she gave into the pleasure and let the wave of the orgasm wash over her, her entire body bucking and shuddering from the intensity of it.

Before V had fully recovered, I grabbed a handful of her hair and was already dragging her off the bed, standing her up facing the full length mirror as I used my handful of her hair to force V to look me in the eye. While holding her gaze, I undid my pants and pulled down my boxer briefs, finally freeing my rock hard erection for the first time. V leaned forward and arched her hips back, lining herself up perfectly for me. I pressed the head of my cock at her entrance, feeling the slippery wetness there inviting me in. Eyes locked in the mirror, I entered her from behind, easily burying my entire length inside her in a single thrust. To finally be inside her after all the anticipation was almost too much, I had to breathe deeply and be very still until I got myself under control. V was also lost in the sensations as I slowly began to move my hips, small shallow movements at first, slowly getting longer and harder. She pressed back into me, meeting my thrusts as my hands roamed freely. I slipped the t-shirt over her head to allow better access to her body, my hands roaming all over her breasts, hips, ass, thighs, and reaching around to rub her clit as I continued to fuck her from behind. When I was ready, I wrapped my arm around her waist and lifted V completely off the ground still impaled on my cock, and carried her that way over to the edge of the bed where I threw her facedown and collapsed on top of her, while managing to remain inside her and I continued to fuck her in my favorite, the prone bone position.

I reached in the nightstand for some lube, squeezing a generous amount onto V's virgin ass and massaging it in and around her tight hole before gently easing a fingertip into her. V immediately began to squirm and protest as she tried in vain to get away. I slid my cock out of her pussy, lubed it up, and tried to place it at her back entrance but she was thrashing too much. I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back with one hand, leaning my weight into her so she was pinned to the mattress. I used my other hand to guide my lubed cock back to her ass, and I immediately pressed in and felt the head squeeze past that tight muscle...

"RED!" V screamed and I immediately withdrew and released her as I rolled off of her. Before I could even get out a word to ask if she was okay, she was begging me to continue. "Please don't stop!" She said with genuine desire in her voice, "I just want to be done with butt stuff," she said to me as I lay next to her, looking her in the eye. Of course I agreed, after making absolutely sure she was ready to continue. V most certainly was.

I rolled V onto her back now, and pinned her knees back by her ears as I slid myself back inside her, going slowly and savoring the feeling of her tightness gripping me as my thick cock stretched her pussy, inch by inch until I was buried completely inside her warmth. I pressed my smooth pubic mound against hers and ground my hips into her as she was in heaven beneath me pushing her hips up into mine. It didn't take long for me in this position, looking into those deep blue eyes, before I told her that I was getting close. "No, don't cum inside me I can't get pregnant!" V begged me, but I ignored her pleas and held her gaze as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life, shooting my cum deep inside her. After taking several moments to recover my wits and allow my breathing to return to normal, I gently withdrew my softening cock and watched my cum slowly begin to drip out of her. I touched and teased V's well used and leaking pussy, covering my fingers in our combined juices before offering them up for her to suck clean. Which she did, greedily and hungrily, even after I re-wet my fingers and offered them to her a second time. Then I leaned in and kissed her, slowly and softly, with a tenderness and passion belied by my previous violence, as we gently explored each other with our tongues.

V snuggled up tight to me as I lay on my back, her head on my chest and my right arm pulling her in close, our hands clasped and resting on my stomach, as we talked and laughed, reflecting on the intensity of the experience we had just shared, and getting to know one another for the first time.

Not even close to The End

Stay tuned for more of my experiences with V.