V: Fluidity

Story Info
Anna lays out the conditions of Henry's release.
7.9k words
3.93
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It had been 21 days, and Henry was certainly counting. Leading up to their meeting, Anna had promised a special experience but insisted that they stretch their game a little further than usual. Sometimes they played these games for a week or so, but it had never gone this long. However, it had been months since he had seen her and he was eager to do whatever he could to make the encounter as rewarding as possible. He had no idea what she had in mind.

They had begun playing around with chastity and denial games almost a year earlier. They were talking on the phone one evening when the idea arose. With such infrequent visits, she had suggested a voluntary period of chastity. Henry could recall the wicked laugh in her voice when he agreed, and he worried that he might not be as ready for this as he thought.

The first time, she had insisted he complete a challenge before he could earn his reprieve. He maintained his resolve and mustered his willpower. It took nearly a week, but eventually she allowed him an orgasm. He recalled the flood of joy as he finally came, relief and pleasure shaking his body. By that point, he had become putty in her hands - even though they were hundreds of miles away.

This felt different, more extreme. She had warned him that failure would be very unsatisfying for both of them, and she had no intention of leaving their encounter unsatisfied. As he sat on the hotel bed waiting for her to return, he reflected on how desperate he was to please her. She knew exactly how to press his buttons and push his boundaries. The anticipation of release had turned his stomach in knots.

The door opened and Anna entered the room. She smirked at him for a moment before curling herself like a cat into the armchair across from the bed.

"So, it's been 21 days has it?"

"Yes," he replied, a little more hoarsely than he had expected.

"And you really want out of chastity?" she inquired coyly.

"Absolutely. Just tell me what I need to do."

"What would you be willing to do?"

"Anything," he whispered.

"Anything?"

"I mean... pretty much."

"Well, let's see what that means," she laughed softly. She tipped her head back with this enigmatic answer and thought for a moment. "You'll have to earn your release today. If you do a good job, then I'll make it worth your while. But if you fail, then you'll stay denied for a lot longer. It's your choice. I think you're up to the task. Do you want to know what I have in mind for you?"

"Yes, what do you want me to do?"

"You're going to be very generous today. You're going to provide three orgasms to earn your one. Does that seem fair?"

"Yes, I think that's fair."

"But you know how much I love to watch, so I'm only going to take one of those orgasms for myself. I want to watch you give the other two to my friend," she whispered suggestively.

"Mmmm," he moaned softly. "Who else will I be pleasing? What's her name?"

"Aww, you're cute," Anna replied, with a short and slightly mocking laugh. "How about I introduce you?" With that, she stood and walked to the door. She opened it and in walked a tall, blond man. He was mostly clean-shaven and wore a tight t-shirt and jeans.

"This is Mark. We've been friends for a long time, and he's a really good guy. We used to hook up a while back, but we're just friends now. Mark happened to be in town this week and I thought you guys would get along. The problem is, Mark has a really high sex drive and I'm not really his type. You see, I think you're more his flavor. I told him about you and he agreed to drop by."

"Nice to meet you," Mark said as he stuck out his hand.

"I'm Henry. Nice to meet you," Henry replied, as he shook Mark's hand. "Wait, is this..." he trailed off, looking to Anna.

"Yes, this is your challenge. You're going to provide Mark with two amazing orgasms. I want to see you give him the best blowjob he's ever had. When you're done, you're going to climb on the bed and let him fuck you. If he's satisfied, then you'll get a chance to try for the third orgasm with me. And if I'm completely satisfied with your performance tonight, then I'll give you what you really want." She paused for a moment to let the information sink in, her expression inscrutable. "Do you accept this challenge?"

He hesitated. "I don't know, I've never done anything like this before." His stomach was tight and he felt the blood rushing through his body.

"I can see that you're not entirely turned off by the idea," she said, cocking an eyebrow and dropping her gaze to just below his waist. He looked down and realized he was fully erect and straining against his pants.

"No, I guess I'm not."

"And you told me you had fantasies about this, didn't you?" she inquired, looking back up at him through slightly batted eyelashes, meeting his eyes and daring him to deny what they both knew was true.

"I suppose I did," he croaked. His breathing had become heavy and recognized he was entering sub-space. He felt trapped but very desperate to please. In this moment, he realized he was going to do exactly as she instructed. "Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, I'll do it." He looked to Mark. "Is this okay with you then?"

Mark chuckled. "Yeah, man. I'm bi and it's been a while for me. I hope you don't mind. You've never done this before?"

"No, but I've thought about it quite a bit," he admitted.

"Then I'll be easy on you."

Anna interrupted. "I want to make sure you're not getting too comfortable, so stand up and take your clothes off. Let's give Mark a view of what he's getting tonight."

He stood up from the bed and paused before sliding his shirt up and over his head. He slowly undid his belt and slid his pants down, stepping out of them. The room was warm, but he felt—or perhaps imagined—a cool breeze that rippled across his bare skin, eliciting goosebumps and a shiver that ran down his spine.

"Everything," Anna spoke sternly. "Take off everything."

He pulled his boxers down, revealing his hard cock and resisting the temptation to cover himself with his hands. His resolve wilted as his nakedness stood starkly in his mind. He was the only one undressed and he suddenly felt self-conscious. He took a deep breath. It wasn't going to matter in a moment anyway.

Mark eyed him up and down, taking him in. He smiled and said, "Alright. You know what to do?"

"I suppose I do," he nodded. He walked to Mark and put his hands on his chest, looking into Mark's eyes. They stood face to face, but for some reason he felt small in front of this muscular man. Mark leaned down and kissed him hard, tongue sliding forward. He didn't resist, feeling the strange sensation of a man's mouth on his. He kissed back, feeling Mark's hands pulling his head into his. The coarse stubble was rough against his face and he relaxed into the kiss. Suddenly, Mark's hands were on his shoulders and pressing gently down.

He knew what came next, breaking the kiss and lowering to his knees. He looked up at Mark's face, and let his eyes drop over the tight chest and abs of this man in front of him. He slid his hands down and felt a bulge under the jeans. With one hand he lifted the t-shirt and with the other found the belt buckle which he loosened and unclasped.

With both hands working, Henry unbuttoned the jeans and lowered the zipper. Tight boxers underneath were all that stood between him and another man's member, closer than he'd ever been before. He pulled the jeans down and ran his fingers over the straining fabric of the boxer briefs, feeling the shape and size as Mark grew hard to the touch. He traced his fingers gently up and down the shaft and felt the head. Mark's penis was large, a bit bigger than his own. He slowly grasped the elastic and pulled down to reveal Mark's circumcised cock which sprang free and bobbed gently in front of him.

Anna whispered, "Do it. Suck his cock." He glanced over to see her settled back into her chair, legs draped languidly over the side, the tip of her thumb wedged firmly between her front teeth, openly enjoying the show. He knew she would not take her eyes off his body for even a second and that her expectations for his performance were quite high.

He felt his own arousal as if he were going to burst. He was deep in sub-space and in this moment, he wanted nothing more than to please the man in front of him and the woman watching.

Chapter 2

He drew a deep breath as he steeled himself, and his nostrils were filled with the hot, musky smell of Mark's cock just inches away. Sweat and cologne and masculinity mingled in his mind. He felt warmth stirring in himself as he imagined what came next. How will it taste when he first presses his tongue to another man's cock? What will it feel like, soft skin stretched over hard shaft, sliding into his mouth? Will he fit the entire thing? Could he try to take the entire thing, deepthroating this man he just met and confirming his submission to both Mark and Anna?

He looked at this man's dick, the head hovering in front of him. He saw the length of the shaft as it met with with light wisps of neatly trimmed hair trailing up Mark's tight belly. He felt knots in his stomach as he prepared himself. He reached up and delicately touched Mark's cock, his fingers electric with angst and anticipation. He nervously opened his mouth and placed the head on his tongue, astonished at the sensation. It was slightly salty and bigger than he had expected. He closed his lips around the head, swirling his tongue around and feeling the warmth flood. He was surprised to discover that he was salivating, and a tingling ran through his own body. He thought back to the best head he had ever received, imagining the slow teasing and varied sensations. He reflected on the building pressure and mounting urgency before exploding in orgasmic ecstasy. He knew what a good blowjob was and was determined not to disappoint.

He heard Mark groan as he wrapped his lips around the shaft and gently sucked. One or two inches slid into his mouth, his hand circling the base of the cock. Mark gasped and moaned softly. He took the cock from his mouth and lapped at the head, kissing and lapping at this most sensitive place. He lifted Mark's penis and licked the shaft, starting low and running his tongue up the underside until he reached the head again.

He quickly took Mark in his mouth again and sucked the entire length as deep as he could go, feeling the hard cock plunge into the back of his throat. He tried to relax, feeling his gag reflex rise and doing his best to ignore and push past it. He held his breath, fighting convulsions until he had Mark completely inside him. Pubic hair brushed his nose and he slid his hands up Mark's thighs and hips, running them up and down tight abs. Mark pulled his shirt upwards and over his head in one quick motion. He pulled his cock from Henry's mouth and stepped out of his jeans and underwear.

Henry looked up into Mark's eyes, hungrily watching him. He grasped cock in one hand and sucked him in again. With his other hand, he lightly stroked and touched Mark's balls. Mark's breathing deepened and his eyes closed for a moment. A tinge of pride surged in Henry as he recognized the pleasure he was creating. He felt his own arousal and his head swam as blood throbbed through his desperate cock. It had been weeks since he had release and he felt vaguely jealous of this man receiving so much pleasure and attention while he himself was so far denied. It would be some time before he could get relief and he would do anything to earn it.

Mark pulsed in his mouth as he began to bob up and down on his hard manhood. He massaged gently with his hands, stroking his testicles in one hand and Mark's smooth skin in the other. He let his mouth do the rest of the work and feeling a gentle heartbeat against his tongue. He felt full and warm, occasionally pushing all the way into his throat. Mark began to thrust gently and placed his hands on Henry's shoulders. One hand stroked his hair.

"That feels amazing. You're sure you've never done this before?"

"Mmm-mmm," Henry replied. He let Mark slide out of his mouth, saliva drooling from cock and lips. "No, but I've practiced a bit on toys."

"Practice makes perfect, it seems. This is one of the best blowjobs I've had so far."

"You're on your way, it seems," Anna chimed in. Her breath was a bit ragged as she was clearly enjoying the show. "You're not done with this yet, though."

Henry returned to the task, savoring the sensations. He took Mark deep again, the musk and heat and hardness echoing in his own body. He heard a soft growl and looked up to see Mark watching him again. His expression had gone blank and his eyes were beginning to darken. He knew his work was paying off, and Mark began to moan more regularly.

He bobbed up and down, stroking the shaft in one hand and swirling his tongue around every time he drew back. He sucked hard on the head and Mark gasped. He felt the ridge with his tongue and lips, tasting saltiness as precum began to ooze. Henry kissed at the head and stickiness coated his lips. He gripped harder, stroking faster as he alternated between deep strokes of his hands and his mouth. Mark placed one hand on his back, and the other on the back of Henry's head. Gentle pressure and sudden hardness let Henry know that things were getting close.

Mark groaned and whispered, "I'm about to... I'm close..."

Henry sucked Mark completely into his mouth and ran his palms along Mark's hip bones and around to his ass. He teased along Mark's backside with his fingers and He could feel the soft thrusts pick up speed, and he pulled on his ass for leverage as Mark slid deeper into his throat. Convulsions began to shake Mark's body and twitch inside Henry's mouth.

Henry felt warmth flood his mouth and he withdrew a bit, stroking the cock hard and opening his mouth a bit. Hot cum began to shoot onto his tongue, his mouth filling with Mark's semen. Mark's moans were louder and his thrusts stronger. He felt Mark's balls against his chin as Mark pushed deeper. Cum swirled in his mouth and throat, full and beginning to drool across his lips and chin. It was messier than he had expected and he instinctively wiped his chin with one hand before jacking Mark's cock into his waiting mouth.

A moment later, Mark slowed and opened his eyes. Henry looked up from his knees, one hand on the cock and the other on Mark's thigh. They looked into each other's eyes, Henry deeper in sub-space than he had ever been before. His mouth was still open, unable to close it for fear of choking and afraid of cum spilling out. For the first time, he truly tasted it.

He had played around with cum many times before, tasting his own cum on his fingers or sometimes masturbating on his back, legs above him until he came in his own mouth. He recalled hot splashes on his face and lips and chin, very slightly salty but he didn't have much memory of a distinct taste. He had never swallowed it; his courage to continue playing had always abated immediately after his orgasm.

This was different. His arousal had not dwindled because the orgasm was not his own. He was as hungry and lustful as ever, jealous of Mark's release but proud that he had been successful. These emotions flashed in his mind, making the experience more vivid than when he had played by himself. His mouth was full of another man's cum and dribbling down his chin. It was hot and sticky and a surprising combination of salty and sweet. He let it swirl across his tongue for a moment before glancing over to Anna. She eyed him lustily, her chest heaving as she relished the scene. He paused for a moment.

"Swallow it. Or it doesn't count toward your goal for today," she spoke huskily.

This broke his reverie and plunged him deeper into the submissive space he had found himself. He closed his mouth and swallowed deeply, feeling Mark's cum as it went down his throat. He opened his mouth again, empty and ready for more.

He recalled one of his favorite oral experiences where a woman hungrily devoured all of his own cum, never wasting a drop. At the time, he had felt so manly and powerful, watching her savor his taste. Looking back up at Mark and making eye contact again, he wiped his chin with the fingers of his left hand, placing them in his mouth. He licked Mark's cock again, cleaning it and sucking his entire length again. Mark closed his eyes and shuddered at the intense post-orgasmic stimulation. Henry pressed his lips and tongue hard against the shaft as he withdrew Mark with a satisfying pop.

He stroked Mark's thighs as both of their breathing returned to normal. Mark opened his eyes and looked down again. They remained in that position for a long moment until Anna broke the silence.

Chapter 3

"How was that, Mark?"

"Amazing," Mark replied never looking away from the man on his knees in front of him. "Mindblowing. I haven't come like that in ages. Thank you for that." His cock was softening and he stroked Henry's head gently with one hand.

"Lucky for both of you, I suppose" she chuckled with a smirk. "And how was it for you, my dear Henry?"

Henry's voice was hoarse from lust, submissiveness, and the sudden emptiness he felt in his mouth. "It was...different." He paused a moment. "I think I liked it."

"You think you liked it?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied with more confidence. "Actually, I really liked it. I hope that's not the last time I get to do that." Anna and Mark both laughed.

"I think we have a little cock slut here, don't we, Mark?" She gave an evil laugh. "Are you a little cockslut?"

Henry didn't answer but a shudder of lust and humiliation wracked his body.

"Answer me now," she spoke sternly. "Do you like being on your knees for another man?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Say it out loud."

"I like being on my knees for him," Henry answered meekly.

"And you like having a hard cock in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes. I like having his cock in my mouth."

"And you really want to do it again, don't you?"

"Yes. I want to suck his cock again." This time it came out a little like a whine, and he was surprised to hear himself on his knees, begging to suck cock. It was a long way from just an hour ago when this was all just a fantasy.

"You've got a real talent for it," Mark complimented. "And I'd be happy to oblige any time, but I think Anna has other ideas for the rest of this evening."

"That's right," she chimed in. "Remember, that was only challenge one of three. But it sounds like you passed. Next up might not be as much work, but it should be just as much fun for me to watch. Are you ready for that?"

"I don't know. I'm really nervous about it," Henry said.

Mark spoke up. "Well, I'm not quite ready for that yet. I'll need a little time to recharge." His soft cock was still quite large and had already begun to stir, especially as Henry kneeled in front of him begging for more.

"I have some things you can do in the meantime," Anna said as she climbed out of her chair. She walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer.

"You're going to want this," she smirked again as she turned back and tossed him a bottle of lubricant. "But before we get to that, I'd like a little attention first." She tossed him a bottle of body lotion.

She climbed onto the bed and slid her pants off. She wore black panties which sat low on her hips. Her long, smooth legs stretched out in front of her and she leaned back on her elbows. She looked down at Henry.

"It's a bit dry in here. Your job is to make sure my legs and feet are well-hydrated. Come on over here and lotion me."

Henry rose to his feet and walked to the bed. He set the lube down on the corner of the bed and poured a generous dollop of lotion in one hand. Mark walked to the chair in the corner and sat down to watch.