V is for Veronica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has been so long since I've seen you!" she says from inside the fridge.

"I know, how are you, how's work?" I ask.

She looks back at me and pulls out mango juice. That shit is bomb. She looks at me knowingly and pours me a small glass.

I hope it's the thick one, not the watery one.

"Today I scanned a young man with cirrhosis of the liver. He can't be much older than you but his scans made him look like a lifelong alcoholic," she sighs and shakes her head. "It's been that kind of day."

"Emergency room today?" I ask.

"No, gracias a Dios," she blows her hair out of her face. I study her as she bustles around. I remember her secretly going to school to become a radiologic tech so she could make enough money to leave and support her kids on her own.

"Feeding the strays again?" Veronica grins and I turn.

She's leaning against the island counter and her eyes are fucking smoldering. I consciously have to remind my lungs to breathe. I can't hold back the smile that slips across my face.

She's in a tee shirt with the word "thicc" stretched across her chest. She's in a pair of pajama shorts with narwhals on them. My gaze travels down her legs, following the curves, and gets to her socks that have coffee beans wearing sunglasses as a pattern and the words "cool beans" on the side.

I have never loved her more than I do at this moment and my smile widens.

I sip my mango juice as she comes over and hugs her mom, but her eyes are shining and on me. I bite the inside of my lip. I am desperately trying to come up with a way to get her under me.

I turn around and start washing my hands with freezing cold water and counting backwards from 10.

Verónica swipes the plate her mother was making for me and sticks it in the microwave.

"Microondas," Veronica drawls.

"What?" I look up.

"It's my favorite Spanish word nobody uses. We say 'mycroWAY' for microwave. That's Spanglish. The word is actually microondas," she explains. It sounds like meecro ONdas when she says it. I'm watching her mouth form the words and I want to kiss her.

"Boba," her mom rolls her eyes with a smile.

Veronica pulls the plate out and offers it to me but I shake my head. "Can't convince your mom I already ate."

Milagros laughs from the counter where she's slicing cantaloupe. Veronica shrugs, grabs a fork and starts eating from the plate instead.

Her mom calls her silly again and sends her to sit at the table. She offers me some sliced melon, and this time I accept and eat one.

"Fruit Bat," she smiles, but not at all unkindly and settles in front of the TV in the other room to wind down.

I slide next to Vivi while she eats and my fingers itch to touch her.

"So you got busted?" she asks between bites, her eyes glittering.

I lean back in my chair and observe her.

"You like that," I finally say, less as a question and more as a realization.

Veronica flushes pink and she averts her gaze, "I wish I realized when I was still in the car. Then I really could have--"

"You were in your car?" I cross my arms, and extend my legs keeping it cool instead of picking her up caveman style.

She looks around, and her pretty ears are bright red. She turns her attention back to me and whispers, "Well, I wasn't about to get off in the middle of the breakroom at the bank, Key! Christ, weren't you in yours?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't getting off," I laugh, trying to keep my voice low.

"Then what did she catch you doing?" Veronica sets down her fork and turns in her chair to face me completely, sitting sideways and leaning against the seat back.

"Adjusting my very uncomfortable dick," I raise my eyebrows, amused.

Veronica laughs, "So she saw you and then fucked you?"

"Veronica, what planet do you live on?" I look at her incredulously.

She gives me a wicked smile, and looks around again but her mom is still in the family room watching some procedural crime show.

I watch her edge closer to me, her big eyes full of the universe itself, it seems. She scoots her chair in between my splayed legs, her knees pinned together as she closes the space between us.

I look down at her with a smirk. She's something else.

Veronica, constantly checking her surroundings as though we're teenagers, squeezes my thighs. I can feel the grin spreading across my face, but I keep my arms crossed. I'ma fuck her up, just wait.

Leaning forward, bracing herself on my thighs, she whispers her question, "So you didn't get off today?" There's something in her eyes that sends my blood rushing southward.

I lean forward now, until we're nose to nose and I know I have her full attention, brushing my lips lightly against hers I murmur, "I've come to you unsatisfied."

I hear her breath catch in her throat, and I give her the faintest kiss on the corner of her mouth. I resume my position in the chair, and when she finally opens her eyes, I straight up swallow a moan at the look she's giving me.

This dick's like Frankenstein's monster; it's alive, aliiiiiive.

She wants to jump, she wants to pounce, I can see it in the tightening of her muscles, the fluttering of her pulse at her throat. But her mom's home and that's arresting her movement and raising her frustration. Her mind is racing trying to figure out how to get what she wants and I love it.

This time I have a wicked grin.

I lick my lips and quick, quick, she's on my lap with her lips crushed against mine. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back, but I break it. "I don't give a shit what your mom knows, but I doubt you want her to see it."

"Go home," she growls, and I start in surprise.

"Go fucking home," she abruptly gets up and brings her plate to the dishwasher and my stomach sinks. What just happened?

When she looks in my direction again, that mischievous grin is back and she looks at me pointedly. She darts up her stairs and I watch, slowly understanding. Is she coming over?

This feels like a lot.

I sigh and get up, wandering into the family room where Milagros is watching TV. I lean in to wish her a good night and I realize she is out cold on the couch. Fuck, she must be exhausted; mama is out, her plate on the TV dinner tray. I feel for her like I feel for my mom. Always bone tired.

I cover her with a blanket from the back of the couch. I grab the remote to turn off the TV and pause. Now, hold on-- I glance at Milagros and evaluate exactly how asleep she is.

I set the remote down. I bring her dishes in from the room and place them in the dishwasher, thinking things over.

Fuck it.

I bolt for the stairs. I go as quickly and quietly as I can, trying to get there before Veronica gets loud playing whatever bullshit complicated game she's on and ruins our chance. Veronica's door opens just as I place my hand on the knob, and she gasps sharply in surprise.

I clamp my hand over her mouth and push her back into her room, gently closing her door behind me, and pin her up against the wall. I bury my face in her neck and breathe her in. Her eyes are wide in panic and confusion and I keep my hand over her mouth while I pull the drawstring of the oversized sweats she must have just put on. They drop around her ankles and she is completely bare beneath, wearing only the glistening sheen of her arousal.

No shorts, no panties. Nothing.

"Veronica," I breathe. My cock surges against my pants and I let out a quiet moan.

I meet her eyes, and they're hooded and I feel her lips on my palm.

"Your mother is asleep on the couch," I murmur while unbuttoning my jeans one handed. "And I'm not waiting."

I shove them down and with my jeans and boxers around my knees, I let go of her face, hoist her up against the wall, and sink into her. Her arms fly around me and she bites into my shoulder to stop herself from moaning. I hold there, deep, allowing us both a moment.

"Key," she says on an inhalation. She writhes, trying to get me to move but I'm savoring having her wrapped around me, and I can't stop kissing the soft flesh of her neck and throat.

"Please!" she whimpers, and I thrust hard. The sound she makes, soft and urgent, sends electricity charging through me.

I fuck her against the wall in short deep bursts. Her legs and arms wrap tight around me, and I know I'm bruising her inner thighs with my hips. Pinning her hard with my cock and grinding into her she squeals into my shoulder and gasps and moans, and I grab her face to lay siege to her lips.

Urgently, she tangles her tongue with mine, like she's trying to steal my soul through my mouth, and her fingers are rough in my hair. She yanks my head to hers forcefully like we could somehow kiss harder or closer, and it almost hurts. I can't get enough.

I slip a hand under her sweatshirt--

Fuck.

When I realize that she didn't just throw a hoodie on over what she was wearing but instead replaced what she was wearing, I moan into her mouth, grasping at her heavy breasts. They hang free, braless, shirtless, and they are so responsive; her nipples are like diamonds. Her soft sighs and spasms encourage me to take more and more of her and I do. I fucking love her body.

She drinks me up greedily, exploring my mouth with her tongue, biting at my lower lip. She pulls at my shirt and we negotiate its removal, though it's not exactly easy in our position. I pull her away from the wall slowly, moving backwards until I feel her mattress hit the backs of my knees, but I lose my balance and fall back when my legs tangle in my pants.

Somehow I forgot they were still on.

She shrieks and nearly leaps off me to avoid getting her legs crushed, but I grab her by the front of her hoodie and yank her back to me, hushing her with my mouth on hers, tangling my fingers in her wild curls. I don't know what it is about her that brings this out of me, but I've long since given up resisting.

Her body conforms to mine, our mouths meld together, and she impales herself on me. I arch my back, gasping, suddenly needing to clutch the bedspread to stabilize. Her hair tumbles around us like a curtain, and she's biting my jaw and ear as I pant. She flexes and clenches around me and I'm breathless and overwhelmed. I thrust up into her. She straightens into a sitting position and her eyes meet mine.

She's so beautiful. I watch her pull the sweatshirt up and over her head, and reveal her perfect tits. I pulse inside her and run my hands up along her sides. She rides me and I close my eyes, relishing the sensation.

After a moment, she bends backwards and works me in and out of her to her advantage, the head of my cock dragging and pressing against her hard from the inside. She shudders and lets out a throaty laugh from the sensation. I'm gasping for breath from the intensity of the angle, watching my cock disappear and reappear. If she bends too much further, it's going to hurt but she's toeing the line exactly, and I can feel the sweat collecting on my forehead.

"Vivi," I strain.

She's ignoring me, she's making herself feel good. I smooth a hand up her belly, but she twists her hips and I slam my head back arching up into her again, clenching back my groan.

She's bracing herself with one hand behind her on my thigh, and her other has found its way to her clit so swollen I can almost see it peeking out from between her lips.

"Fuck," she whispers, rolling her clit between her fingers, rocking me deep inside her. Her head lolls back, and she whispers it again. "Fuck, Key, fuckfuck fuck..."

She hums and umms and whimpers softly and I somehow get jealous and smack her hand away to take over on her clit. My fingers give her a full body shiver and when her free hand diverts to her nipple, I feel her tighten on me.

It's getting harder and harder to hold back. I need her to cum for me, cum on me.

Her breath hitches and picks up. I work her clit as steadily as I can but she's wreaking havoc on my cock and I'm spasming. I didn't realize I was groaning until I tried to swallow to moisten my dry throat.

"Vivi, I'm going to cum," I gasp, pressing hard against her and rubbing her in a circular motion.

"Fucking fill me then," she snarls, and her voice is low and husky and rough, and just about the hottest thing I've ever heard.

I snatch her by the hips and she wobbles and tries to grab me. I slam her down by the hips while thrusting upwards, and her hands fly to her mouth to contain her scream.

I can only afford two more before I am erupting inside her like Vesuvius, and she's riding out her own orgasm rocking hard against me. I keep pumping up into her, my cum trickling from within her onto my balls. It's almost more than I can handle and I'm wracked with shivers. Very slowly, I rock into her the very last of what we both have to give.

She collapses on my chest.

I wrap my arms around her. I roll her over until I'm on top of her, and while not as urgent, our mouths find one anothers and I get lost again in the softness of her lips and the sweetness of her taste. Her arms snake around my neck, and we lay there, messy and joined and unable to stop our lips though the rest of our bodies have been spent.

I kiss her neck and I kiss her ear and I stroke her body softly, and she laughs and groans and sighs, and it makes my heart pound hard.

Eventually, even as I've slipped out of her and we've made an enormous mess, even as I keep her beneath me, and burrow my face against her throat and neck-- eventually, she's breathing deeply and rhymically, asleep in my arms. I could die here.

I hold her to me for as long as I dare. She's going to freak out if she wakes up in the morning and we're discovered by her mother, so I only allow myself a little while of breathing her in and touching her before I force myself up. I gently tuck the towel hanging from behind her door beneath her, and pull her blankets up over her shoulders.

Instantly she curls up on her side. I smile. I brush her hair out of her face and kiss her temple.

She smiles in her sleep and my heart clenches. I kiss her head and hair at least four more times.

I wipe the tears threatening my eyes--because I have zero control of my emotions these days--get dressed and ease myself out the door.

I hate Rule 2.