V~Vampire Heart

Story Info
Vampire Hunter takes his next case... But runs into his drea.
2k words
4.5
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveletb
loveletb
9 Followers

When I tell you this story, I want you to know where my heart lies. It lies in a place where the clouds are fluffy and welcoming. It lies in a place where all of your tears disappear. It lies in a cool breeze and in piles of warm blood. It lies within life itself. How could I have known she was real? Her skin, her eyes, her fingernails. They manifested like gold at the end of a rainbow. When I first saw her face for the first time in my mind, I couldn't of imagined anything like her. But for her to be real... Made me feel almost godlike. To have created such a perfect being, was to be more than powerful. It was to become knowing. One with all that surrounded me.

For years I've had the same dream. Night after night. "Find me!" she says before she kisses me. And as she presses her cupids bow against mine, I wake up. It's just like clockwork... For eleven years I've played the same illusion in my head. After every bloody battle. After I've slain the evil of the night, I find myself rushing home to fall asleep. Just to see her. The moment which only when I close my eyes.

For me, my life is simple. I sleep all day. I wake up around 8pm. I go out and I hunt. I know I know what you're thinking.... Hunting at night? You see my prey aren't deer or cute little bunny rabbits. I hunt the dark ones. The ones who call the moon their sun, and the stars their guides. I hunt the monsters who take from every living creature with the vital substance. I hunt Vampires. Bloodsucking vermin with no soul, no kinship with the almighty. They deserve nothing but the heat of my blades and the agony coming from the tip of my wooden stake. I took this job after my entire family was slain by one of them. I didn't get to see its face, but every fortunate creature who I exterminate, I imagine it was them who had committed the crimes of my sorrows.

Tonight I am called out to a place. "The Organization of Light" I work for, are sending me to a club called Freakazoids. It has been on the Vampire directory for five years and there have been some disappearances that seem to be piling up around it. If I find nothing, I pack up and move to the next location. That simple..... As I ride on the train I'm lost in my thoughts. Her lips, that taste never leaves my mind. Ever since I heard the name of the place, it's been hard to keep the thought of her away. Although I think of her often, my heart weighed even heavier once I knew my next location. A part of me hoped she would be there. That she would look me in the eyes and touch my hand.

As I drifted into slumber due to the rocking of the moving vessel, I began to have another dream....This time it starts in a darkened club with black cloaked faceless faces. A giant white column is in the middle of the room. Then I see her emerging from behind the column. Beckoning me to follow her with a solitary finger. We travel down the stairs into the patio area, I lose her in the crowd of faceless figures. As soon as I stopped looking for her I turn around to go back the way I came. Just to find her standing behind me. Before I could say a word she presses her lips onto mines once more and says "You've found me".......

I leave the train station, check into my hotel room and I start my research. Clubs on the directory usually are for those who worship the darkness. They wear black clothes, nail polish and eyeliner. But during my investigation of the place, I notice something in one of the pictures. The white column in the middle of the dance floor.... No, it couldn't be... How could I have known this without being there before? Then my heart sank deep into my chest. Will she be there???

I take a shower, get dressed then head out. In my mind, my disguise suggested I belonged to the environment. When you walk into the club there are two stairways. The one heading downstairs led to the restrooms, the other going up led to the first floor with the main bar. Off to the left once you go up the first flight there was another flight of stairs leading to the other bar and main dance floor. Just like my dream there were people all around dressed in black cloaks. The thing that struck me as odd was that everyone was wearing masks. Looking at them made understand why they were all faceless in my dream. I had forgotten it was Halloween, now I'm feeling a bit underdressed.

I make my way up the second flight of stairs. As soon as I reach the top step, I see it. The column. It was allot bigger than in my dream. Then I saw her. I'm supposed to be working, why do I feel like this? Honestly, I couldn't focus on work. Hunting... All I wanted was her. I watched her as she danced. She danced around the column like she owned it. All the men, even most of the women watched her. Almost like they were in a trance. I tried not to look at her the whole time, but I just couldn't help myself. Her costume wasn't like everyone else's. She wore snakes in her hair, and she had some kind of gypsy outfit. Sexy.... Sex just poured from her and everyone could feel it. I get my drink at the bar from the bartender with the flat hat. He's giving me something called "The Red Death". A strong drink, but it eased my mind a little.

"Ahhh Lovelet! What'll be?" he askes the woman besides me. IT'S HER! "Just a snakebite please darrrlin'", she says with a hint of flirty wit. My heart sped up and I felt paralyzed. I'm trying my hardest not to look at her. Has she noticed me yet? Will she recognize me too? "Ah! Red Death.... You must be new here...", she says in my direction. I paused before I spoke for I had no idea what to say to her. We then locked eyes. Even though her eyes were brown, and it was dark in here, I could see she had something else inside them. My dreams never had this detail. So, I was stuck. After about a minute of this, I started to feel a rush of warmth come over me. She then grabbed my hand and said "Grab your drink... lets go...".

I follow her to the dance floor whose walls we covered in mirrors. She set her drink down on a countertop so I did the same. She turns to me and starts dancing again. I was her partner at this moment. We were so close to each other; it was nice to finally feel her body heat. She pressed her breast against me, then her ass. I can't lie, what she was doing turned me on. I hope she can feel me growing for her. I was following her lead and I grinded myself against her cheeks. The skirt she was wearing was some type of long lace, split up both sides. It didn't leave anything to the imagination. Her corset lifted her breast which weren't too big, but a perfect handful. Her skin was soft and warm. She bent over as she pressed her ass against me once more. God I want her right now! And just like... that I lost all control. I pushed her up against the column.

Rubbing my now rubbing my fully erect cock up and down in between her cheeks with her skirt now lifted. She looks back at me suddenly over her right shoulder. Without warning she starts grinding her ass harder onto my erection. Good... She feels me... Making moans of pleasure and soft sighs. I reach up to grab her breast, and she intervenes. She grabbed my hand, turned towards me, and pulls me in close. Her eyes look so innocent looking up at me before she pulls me down to kiss her. I lift her left leg and I start thrusting against the warmth in between her legs. The kisses are so intense and I'm now starting to forget where I am and why I came here. Were there people around us? I don't care, I just need to feel more of her.

She reaches down to my zipper as she kisses me and pulls him out. I push her harder against the column and I lift her up above my head. God I'm so hard its standing on its own! I look up at her raised up on the column I just dreamed about, and I start to lower her onto the tip of my dick. Then I lean in and whisper to her, "Oh no, not yet". She starts to squirm and wiggle on the tip. I lift her back up on the column, up onto my shoulders. I take a peek at her wetness, then I bury my face deep under her lace. Licking up all of her juices, one lick at a time. She starts to moan as I move my tongue around her clit. Counterclockwise. Her thighs stiffen and her body starts to shake. "Oh my God", she moans. I increase the speed of my lappy tongue and I push against her. "I'm gonna cum", she moans. Yes, give me your juices, get my face all wet with your hot honey. Make me feel like the God that I am. Then right before she reaches climax I stop. I slam her down onto my cock with no hesitation. We both let out moans as I'm giving it to her right. I look her in her eyes and I kiss her again.

"I have been waiting for you to fuck me", she says as she's riding my dick with no help. "I need you to cum for me, deep inside of me...", she says as she's moving uncontrollably. At this rate I'll be emptying all of what I have inside of her. I feel like I'm not in control here. Then for a split second I look at her teeth. Fangs. She's one of them... I'm fucking a Vampire. Are they all vampires? I take a look around the room. No one else seems to notice what's going on like we aren't even here. "They can't see you... Or me...", she says looking at me with looks to be concern in her eyes. "They are humans. Let us finish somewhere else? Say your place?" She moans as I feel her cunt tighten around my dick. "No. I want to finish you right here... Right now!" With these words I grab her neck and I start to pound her from underneath. Using the column as my leverage I hold her in place. God you feel so fucking good. I know that it wont be long before I let go inside. Why is she so warm? God... her moans.. Fuck! She's screaming now for my cum. I release her neck and pull her to my chest. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! As I cum I feel a sharpness in my neck and a trickle of warmth followed. She's biting me, and it feels so good as I feel my cum dripping out of her pussy. There's piles of white and red on the floor. I pass out and the next thing I know I'm back in my hotel room. On my bed safe and sound. I wake up to a black rose lying next to me. With a kiss print on it... Was that lipstick? Or was it my blood? I rush to the mirror to find two puncture wounds. Good, it wasn't just a dream.

loveletb
loveletb
9 Followers