Vacation Condo with Mom and Dad

Story Info
Dad's hard cock is too tempting for me. Mom joins in the fun.
7.1k words
4.77
64.8k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vacation condo was smaller than expected, but still very nice. I liked being so high up with a balcony that faced the ocean. We had done the beach that morning and came back for lunch. After a sandwich and a hard seltzer, Dad had dozed off. He was sprawled out on the couch softly snoring with an arm draped over his eyes.

I had tried to sit on the balcony, but it was just too damn hot. The blast of cool air from the condo felt good as I flopped down in one of the easy chairs in the living room. Just like Mom, I wore a bikini top and shorts. Mom was watching TV while sipping on a hard seltzer. I had nothing better to do. I knew we'd go out later for dinner and more. I stared at my phone and the TV.

"Can I have one of those?" I asked Mom. Her answer surprised me.

"As long as you bring me another one, too."

"Sweet," I said, darting to the fridge. Technically, at eighteen, I was three years shy of being allowed to drink anything alcoholic, but Mom was cool. As I carried two drinks back to the living room, I glanced at my Dad. He was clearly going commando beneath his loose running shorts and having a fun dream, but that was not all I noticed.

Daddy had a big cock. Okay, maybe it wasn't giant-sized like a porn star. Still, Daddy's cock looked delightfully long and deliciously thick, and I was a bad daughter for noticing it. I stared directly at the long, tube-like shape resting on his thigh. "Damn, Mom," I said, unable to stop gawking at it.

Mom's eyes followed my gaze and she smirked. "He does have a nice one, doesn't he?"

"Mom!" I giggled, surprised by her again.

"What? You've seen one before, haven't you?"

I rolled my eyes. Of course, I had seen one, but only one. I wasn't a virgin, although that had only changed after prom, which happened to be one day past my eighteenth birthday. All the other dicks I had seen were in pictures or videos.

"Hopefully, it was as nice as his," she said as her smirk turned into a wistful smile. She cupped a hand next to her mouth and whispered, "He even shaves his balls for me."

"Mom!"

"What?" she giggled, making me wonder how much she had had to drink already that day. "He likes when I suck on them and I hate when they are furry."

"MOM!"

"Sh! You don't want to wake him up. He might be dreaming about you."

How I bit back another shocked squeal, I'll never know. My eye felt wide enough for them to pop right out of my head. I couldn't believe she was saying any of this. I saw her playful grin, the twinkle in her blue eyes, and I knew she was playing, but still! "Why would he be dreaming about me?"

"Hm, I wonder?" she asked, appraising me with a hungry gaze. "Don't act like your Dad should be immune to that bikini you wore to the beach. It's sexy and you know it."

I wrestled with how that made me feel. Of course, I picked out the cute bikini with the string top and bottoms with side ties. I love that look and it always feels daring because of those ties. Besides, the ties are easy to move up or down to avoid tan lines around my hips.

"He couldn't stop staring at you."

"He stares at you, too."

"I know, but it's sexier when he stares at you."

"Mom!" I gasped, keeping my voice to a shocked whisper. "That's so fucking wrong!"

"And that's what makes it hot, too. Besides, if it's so wrong, then why do you keep staring at him?"

Because it looks like he's about to get hard, I thought, but I didn't dare say that. Instead, I made it a point to stare at my phone instead of Dad's half-hard cock.'

"Oh fuck, what time is it?" Mom asked, picking up her phone from the end table. "I forgot I have a massage scheduled at 2:30!" She took one more sip from her hard seltzer before pushing it closer to me. "You have fun babysitting your Dad and let me know if anything good happens. I'll be back in a couple of hours." She darted to their bedroom for a cover-up before hitting the door, leaving the two of us alone.

Free to stare all I wanted at Dad, I did. I might have pointed my camera at him and took a picture, too. Reaching between his legs, Dad grabbed his junk and gave it a squeeze while squirming on the couch. His gentle snoring had stopped.

"She's not wrong," he said, still laying with his arm covering his eyes.

Startled, I jumped and nearly spilled the seltzer in my hand down my front.

"I thought you were asleep."

"I am," he said in a sleepy, groggy tone. "But you did look good in that bikini."

"Dad!" I cried out, even though I was smiling from ear to ear at the same time. Had he really noticed me in that way? That felt sort of good in a really wrong way.

"I'm just saying, you're not a little girl anymore."

"You're not so little either," I teased with a little giggle.

"Uh-huh," he mumbled as he fell back asleep again with his hand resting next to the lump in his shorts.

"Daddy?" I asked to no reply. He really had fallen asleep again. Finished my hard seltzer, I started on what was left of Mom's. "You're sexy, too," I softly said, just playing around.

"Uh-huh," he softly mumbled and his hand moved closer to his prick.

I listened to his steady, even breaths as I watched his chest rise and fall. He was soundly asleep and still reacting to the world. Was this lucid dreaming? I had heard of that being a thing for some people. Could I nudge him further along?

"I'm so horny," I whispered loud enough for him to hear me without saying it loudly enough to wake him up.

"Mm," he softly moaned. More importantly, his hand nudged closer to that teasing lump inside his shorts.

"Daddy is so sexy," I tried. He made a soft sound that wasn't quite a word, moan, or grunt. More of a snore? "He has such a nice dick." That received a louder moan as his thumb rubbed against his cock. This was fun! "I wish I could suck it."

He moaned as his hand grabbed his cock and he gave it a squeeze. At first, I worried he was awake again, except that didn't make sense. No way would Daddy grab his prick like that in front of me, would he? Watching carefully, I remained as quiet as I could as he ran his hand down his shaft until he touched his balls. His smooth, shaved balls. I squirmed as I thought about those.

"I want to touch it," I softly cooed. "I want to lick it and suck it and hold it inside my warm, wet mouth."

"Oh, oh, oh," he grunted, back to squeezing his prick.

I remained as quiet as a mouse while watching and wishing I could see his dream. "Are you dreaming of me, Daddy?" I asked, dropping to my knees and whispering those words closer to his ear. "Would you ever let me do that to you?"

"Mm-hmm," he moaned. "Do it." He was holding the head of his cock and rhythmically squeezing it.

"Fuck, you're turning me on," I softly giggled. I polished off Mom's hard seltzer and carried the empty cans to the kitchen while watching Dad. He slipped his hand inside the waistband of his shorts. Oh-my-God! My eyes went wide as I felt a deep stab of excitement between my legs, too. Fuck, that was so hot!

I shoved a hand inside my shorts, cupped my pussy, and let a single finger rub against my clit as I strolled back to the couch. I stood near him while playing with my pussy. How far would he go? Surely, he wouldn't do more than that. But how could I be sure? I licked my finger, making it wetter and tasting myself at the same time. Would Daddy like to taste me, too?

I wasn't drunk. At least, I didn't feel drunk, maybe a little buzzed, but definitely not drunk. I was definitely horny as fuck. Caressing my wet pussy, I made two fingers very wet. If lucid dreaming was a thing, were pheromones a thing, too? I waved my hand in front of Daddy's face. "Can you smell that?"

"Mm," he softly moaned, but the sexiest part was how he smacked his lips. He shoved his hand deeper inside his shorts.

"Are you going to get off for me, Daddy?"

After snorting, a half smile appeared on his lips before he grew still once more.

I waited for several more deep breaths from him before daring to tease him some more. I rubbed my pussy while watching him. "Fuck, I want to touch that," I cooed. "I want to put it in my mouth and taste it. Did you know that I love to suck dick, Daddy?"

He groaned louder than ever before shoving his shorts down and pulling out his big cock. He shoved the elastic band of his shorts beneath his full, smooth balls, making them bunch up around the base of his beautiful, thick cock.

I could feel how big my eyes became as I stared at his delicious-looking cock. A shiver surged through me as I shoved two fingers deep inside my pussy. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted that cock for reasons that felt so wrong. I shouldn't be seeing Daddy's hard cock. I shouldn't want it, but I did. And I certainly shouldn't shove down my shorts and finger my pussy in front of him, even if he was asleep, except I did exactly that. I felt a slight breeze from the air conditioning wafting across my bare butt and that felt better yet.

"Oh Daddy," I cooed, wanting to touch him. I didn't dare to do that, of course, but I still wanted to do it. Instead, I told him everything I wanted to do. "I want to touch that. I want to suck it. I want to have it all the way in my mouth."

"Mommy," he moaned.

I knew he meant my Mommy, not his. He always referred to her as Mom or Mommy to me. Was he dreaming that I was Mom? Or was he dreaming about Mom catching us like this?

"I don't care," I whispered, recalling how she had teased me about Dad's cock. "She can catch us. She can watch us."

Kneeling bare-bottomed next to Daddy while staring at his hard cock drove me crazy. This was stupid. It was too risky. What if Mom did come back sooner than expected? Hell, what if Dad woke up? That last thought made me smile.

I stared transfixed at his hard cock and bare balls. I watched as he squeezed his cock, tugging on it a couple of times before clutching at his smooth balls. His breathing remained deep and regular as he made soft moaning sounds while reacting to whatever dream floated through his head. He squirmed on the couch as I battled not to touch him.

"Damn, I want you," I softly moaned, fingering my pussy so fast and hard that my fingers made a wet smacking sound. Fuck, I was close to an orgasm. I could feel it building inside of me as it rose closer to the surface. Kneeling next to my dad with my shorts bunched around my knees just added to the thrill of it all. If he woke up and turned his head, there was no way I could cover up in time. I knew it and I didn't care. "I want to fuck you and touch you and suck on you."

"Do it," he moaned, hooking his thumb beneath the elastic waistband of his shorts, pulling them further down, and bucking his hips upward.

"Oh-God," I moaned, reaching for his cock, although I didn't dare touch it. I allowed my hand to hover over it, clenching my fingers in an effort to satisfy an itch I couldn't quite reach. I waved my hand over and around his hard cock. I could feel the heat radiating off of it as I tried to imagine how it might feel inside my hand, my mouth, or my pussy.

"Do it," he repeated.

There was something different about the sound of his voice. It didn't sound like a sleepy moan. It felt like I was moving in slow motion as my gaze slipped away from his cock and moved to his face. When I got there, I saw he had moved his arm from across his eyes to over his forehead. His eyes were fully open and he was very much watching what was happening.

Gasping with shock and surprise, I pulled my hand away and reached for my shorts, but as I tried to pull them back up, his hand darted out and he blocked me from doing it. His swift hand landed right between my legs and he held my shorts against the floor.

"I don't think you really want to do that, do you?" he asked, looking directly at my pussy before his gaze shifted to my face.

"But Dad!" I said, but that was all I could say.

"But what?" he asked with a playful smirk on his face. "What do you really want to do?"

"I don't know," I said, noticing his hard cock throbbing out of the corner of my eye.

"I think you do," he said, guiding my hand toward his hard cock.

As soon as I touched it, I knew this was what I wanted to do. My fingers wrapped around his thick, meaty shaft and I caressed its length. His cock felt strong and powerful, just like him. I ran my hand down his shaft until I could touch and cradle his smooth balls. They felt good, too. I licked my lips as I watched my hand caressing his cock and balls.

"Go ahead. Suck it."

"For real?" I asked, surprised he would suggest that. Didn't he understand that once I put his cock inside my mouth, I wouldn't want to stop? Didn't he know that I wouldn't care if what we were doing is right or wrong? I felt light-headed as my heart pounded inside my chest. It was an odd sensation.

"Do it," he murmured. "You know you want it."

He was right, I did want it. "But Mom?"

"Mom isn't here, is she?"

"But..." I said, starting another protest or question, before realizing I didn't have one. Of course, this was wrong. Of course, we shouldn't do this. Of course, we might get caught. He pulled up his t-shirt, I laid the side of my head against his flat, furry stomach, and I drew Daddy's cock inside my mouth for the first time. He tasted so good!

"That's a good girl," he said, stroking the back of my head. "Make Daddy feel good and he'll do the same for you." His hand slid down my bare back, over the ties of my bikini top, and across the small of my back until he cupped my exposed butt. He squeezed my ass with the confidence of a man who knew what he was doing. "Fuck, I've wanted to do this since we got here."

"Oh, Daddy!" I squealed between mouthfuls of his cock, squirming and wiggling my butt as he caressed it.

"Take these off," he said, pawing at my shorts. Without taking my mouth from his cock, I worked off my shorts. "And this," he added, working the ties behind my back until my bikini top fell to the floor and I was completely naked.

I paused and looked at his face. "What about Mommy?"

"Suck my balls," he requested, guiding my head past his cock until my tongue bathed his smooth balls. I sucked one into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue before swapping it for the other one. "Good girl. You love that, don't you?"

"Mm-hmm," I hummed, gobbling my way back up his shaft to his cockhead. His balls were sexy, but I wanted his cock inside my mouth. I paused to tug at his shorts. Would he let me take them off? I pulled them slowly to his knees before realizing he would. Except for his bunched-up t-shirt, the two of us were naked. It felt naughty and dangerous. I asked again about Mommy before returning my mouth to his big, delicious cock.

He ran his hand across my bare breasts. He tweaked each of my stiff nipples and squeezed both tits before reaching between my legs. He splayed my pussy lips, exposing me to the room before slipping one fat finger inside my hot, wet, weeping pussy. "What about Mommy?" he asked, pushing his finger deeply inside my pussy.

I gasped, moaned, and worked harder on his hard cock. His cock felt so much bigger than the only boyfriend I had ever known. His prick felt alive as it throbbed against my eager tongue. I wanted to make love to his hard cock with my entire body. I wanted to rub my face against his cock and I did, coating my cheeks with the scent of his manliness. I wanted to rub his cock against my tits, pussy, and ass, too. I wanted to be coated in him.

"Are you going to cum with Daddy's cock in your mouth?" His voice was a gravel-filled rumble as he added a second finger to my pussy. At the same time, his thumb pressed against my swollen clitoris. He touched me in a way I had never experienced. Daddy's touch felt sure and confident as if he understood my body better than I did. Perhaps he did?

"Uh-huh," I groaned, using both hands on his cock and balls. I felt wild, wanton, and out of control. I needed his cock in my mouth as much as I needed his fingers inside my pussy. He really was going to make me cum and I felt helpless to stop it. I whimpered, moaned, and gave myself over to the sensation.

"That's it," he encouraged, recognizing what was happening. "Cum like a slut for Daddy. Daddy's little slut. Cum like a good girl."

His words pushed me to new heights as they burned like fire through me. His words created a sizzle inside of me that I welcomed. I wanted this and more, so very much more!

"Good girl," he purred, still caressing my pussy as my orgasm shivered through my body and eventually faded away.

"I love you," I gasped between mouthfuls of his cock.

"And I love you."

I squirmed against his fingers. I just came, so how could they still feel so good? What had he done to me? How could he make me feel this good? Was it because he still needed to get off? Was his orgasm that important to me? It did feel that way. I did want to make him feel as good as I felt. I caressed his cock with the side of my face again, nuzzling with him in the most intimate way possible.

"I want to make you cum, too," I cooed. His reply startled me.

"Not until your Mom comes back."

I tensed, temporarily frozen in place at his words. I felt my eyes widen and my jaw sag open while the rest of me couldn't move. At the same time, I felt his fingers probing deep inside me, making me feel good in carnal ways that were going to make me cum again. "But Daddy..." I finally managed to say. It wasn't a question or a protest or even a complete sentence, but it was all I could manage.

"I know," he said as a big smile appeared on his face. "Mommy is going to find us naked with my cock inside your mouth. How does that make you feel?"

"Daddy!" I squealed, confused by the idea. Was that okay? Was this planned? Why would he want her to catch us like this?

"Suck me with that slut mouth," he insisted, pushing gently on the back of my head as he guided my mouth back to his cock. "Mommy is going to be so proud of you."

She is? I thought, unable to process what those words could possibly mean. Why would she be proud of me? Wouldn't she be jealous? Shouldn't she be jealous?

"Mm, you are so wet and tight," he purred as he finger-fucked my pussy, twisting and turning his fingers in a way that felt strange and interesting. "I can't wait to fuck this pussy."

When I sharply gasped, I accidentally sucked his cock too far into my mouth until his cockhead touched the back of my throat and I gagged on it. At the same time, I felt a mini-flood happening between my legs as if my body had been holding back my pussy juices. I suddenly felt wetter than ever as my pussy clamped down on his probing fingers. This was all so wrong and so right at the same time.

I heard the door to the vacation condo open and knew it was Mom returning from her massage. In my mind's eye, I saw the layout of the small condo. The front door opened to the living room. Take two steps past the front door, turn left, and you were in the kitchen. Take a few more steps, and you moved past the breakfast bar and into the living room. Even without those extra steps, you could see everything.

"Oh fuck," Mom said from behind me. She sound vaguely surprised but not angry. Her next words described exactly how she felt. "Now that's hot as hell!"

"Hey baby," Daddy said as if nothing unusual was happening. "How was your massage?"

"Sexy," she replied. "But not as sexy as this."

I'll admit that I felt absolutely panicked and terrified. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I kept doing what I was doing. I kept moving my mouth up and down Dad's long, hard shaft while fondling his balls. I felt his fingers in my pussy while very aware that my bare ass was pointed in Mom's direction. I felt completely exposed and flushed from the experience. I was probably blushing, too.

"How is she doing?" Mom asked, now standing right next to us. Bending over, she kissed Dad on the lips.

12