Vacation for Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes still closed, she whispered. "Put your cock inside me. Slowly..." I moved down to her ass, and laid my erection on her slit. I wanted to pound her furiously, shooting my load inside her so desperately, but her calm suffused the room, and I moved my hips, centering myself at her hole, and used my fingers to guide my glans just past the opening. I gasped; she was incredibly taut, slippery and warm, and I filled her inch by inch, watching her face transform from serene to joyous in easy stages.

"Oh, that's it... Now, fuck me slowly..." Her command was quiet, gentle, but no less a command, and I began rocking inside her, watching her hips descend and ascend with each languid thrust, more a tender passage through her gates, and I shuddered with the effort of holding back. Sam's eyes opened dreamily. "Perfect...," she breathed, and her eyes flickered shut again in angelic rapture, her hips rocking downward with each of my inward strokes.

Claire had moved at some point, kneeling beside us, and stared in open-mouthed wonder at the sight of me inside our new friend. Drawn in by the silence in the room, she uncaged her next words, letting them slip out into the air between us. "Fuck, baby, that is so hot." Her right hand had wandered down to her own pussy, and she fingered herself absently, mesmerized by the incredible vision before her. She was as aroused as I'd ever seen her, and I wanted to seize her, hold her next to me and suck hard on her nipples, but I was caught in Sam's spell, too. All I could manage was turning to her and mouthing a silent "I love you" to her. My wife, hand still stroking her twat, mimed the same words back.

"Claire." Samantha's voice was sure and quiet, and irresistible. "Claire," she repeated. "Put your pussy over my face. Squat on your haunches, and let me taste you." My wife carefully moved to the headboard, balancing with her hands, and spread her legs, knees far to the side, her gorgeous cunt and clit displayed, and settled just over Sam's face. I heard Claire's sudden intake of air; Sam's mouth rose as I moved all the way inside her.

We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever, a living, breathing, fucking sculpture. Each of my careful thrusts moved Sam's hips downward, elevating her face, pressing it into my wife's pussy. It probably looked like the most erotic seesaw ever created, and I moved closer to my orgasm. A moan escaped my lips, and Sam spoke again, quietly, no urgency. "Claire, climb off me. For now."

My wife complied with a sigh of barely restrained lust.

Sam's eyes opened slowly, and she smiled, looking down her pretzeled body, watching me penetrating her over and over. Her breathing was calm, synchronized with the rhythmic motion of my hips, the rocking of her folded body on the bed. "Now I want you to cum inside me." She said it with such calm, and I felt myself speeding up naturally, my rigid pole still not rising to full speed, but the difference was her will to have me finish inside her now, and my body and soul were ready to obey her completely.

It took three more thrusts, and I felt the waiting rush of semen. "I'm cumming, Samantha..."

"I know, my love. Let it flow..."

As if by magic, my orgasm took over, released by Sam's permission and intention. I looked down at our joined privates, saw her pussy tighten and take my gift within her. My cock quivered as load after load raced the length of it, washing into her. Sam moaned very quietly, just a quiet exhalation filled with lust and emotion, and I knew she had climaxed too. I watched a look of utter bliss and calm pass over her face, then her body. Then, seemingly just as relaxed now as before, released her right leg, then her left, from behind her head, letting them drift slowly back to their accustomed places.

"Holy fuck..." The exclamation sounded reverent, awestruck. I glanced over my shoulder. Rita was in the doorway, and likely had been watching for some time. Her face was filled with wonder at the scene I had just participated in. She stared, taking in the tableau, and I noticed with a surge of desire that there was a little bit of cum, shiny and dried, between her pale tits, right where her tanlines ended and her tanned, freckled skin began.

Samantha looked over at her and smiled, a look filled with promise, and I knew Rita would be invited to bed her at some point. Then she turned to Claire, and her smile broadened. "You've been so patient letting your husband have me. You deserve a reward of your own. Lie back, Claire."

Claire complied, and turned towards Sam, who lay down beside her, gathered my wife in her arms and started to kiss her. It was somewhere in between a gentle kiss and amorous making out, but never quite reached either extreme. Her hands were patient and sure, stroking and kneading every muscle, it seemed, and I saw all the tension drain out of Claire. She didn't go limp as I expected, but instead adopted the same leisurely pace as our new lover.

The two of them became each other's world, eyes half-open, half-closed as if in a waking dream, sampling and exploring their bodies, soft caresses that never quite became demanding or insistent, advancing and retreating like the waves I heard on the distant beach. After a long while, Sam brought her hands up to Claire's face, cradling it, and said, "Blonde is one of my favorite flavors. Relax and enjoy..."

I let a breath go that I didn't realize I was holding, and retreated from the bed, unwilling to intrude on what Rita and I were about to see. Rita moved to my side, one arm around me, just watching.

Sam eased Claire onto her back, and kissed down her chin and between her breasts. Claire's nipples were stiff, erect in anticipation. Her breath shuddered in and out of her, anticipating Sam's next act. Sam continued her trail down to my wife's belly and beyond, then she went around her pussy, the blond curls shifting as her cheek brushed the curly pubes, and her kisses proceeded to her inner thighs.

Claire spread her legs casually, and Sam caressed behind the tanned thighs with the backs of her hands while continuing to kiss and now lick delicately along her inner thighs. Rita sighed with longing, pulling herself in to me, eyes still riveted on the unfolding scene. Claire was all but silent, just feeling the other woman having her own loving way with her. As we watched, one slender finger entered Claire's pussy, all the way in, and she moaned in reckless pleasure.

Samantha approached Claire's pussy again, and withdrew her finger. Her platinum hair was a waterfall of silver, streaming down to her shoulders, shifting and moving in time to her mouth. She reached out with her tongue and traced the outline of Claire's pussy through the blonde bush. Claire moaned louder, and her back arched at the delicate, sensual touch.

Lying full-length on her stomach, Sam moved her palms onto the underside of Claire's thighs, and applied slow pressure, lifting and parting them, spreading my wife's pussy before us. Even though they had to know we were watching, the moment felt private, watching it a privilege. Claire slipped her hands behind her knees and held them, her bare feet suspended in the air over the other woman's back. I noticed white drops of my cum dripping out of Sam's hairless pussy onto the bed, a slow waterfall onto the clean sheets, pooling and spreading as the exotic beauty leaned forward to start eating Claire's cunt.

Sam was methodical without being routine, treating every square inch of my wife's pussy with loving kisses and the tip of her tongue, teasing her labia and clit. Claire's excitement was building, and with it my anticipation, and Rita's. I wanted to kiss Rita, and I felt her turn and stroke my cock as slowly as Sam was licking my wife's pussy, but I didn't want to miss a moment of this incredible episode. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rita still watching, too. We would wait.

I pictured a balloon being slowly filled, expanding, the skin becoming more taut and fragile with every puff of air. Soon it would inevitably burst, and I knew instinctively that Claire's orgasm would be a thing of unbearable beauty. I always loved when she came, the release of sexual tensions as the center of her radiated waves of orgiastic pleasure out to her fingertips and toes, driving the air out of her. The transition was so deliberate, without being planned, and swift without being rushed. I was glad I'd cum inside Samantha first; I didn't think I could have held back while watching Sam licking and loving Claire's pussy.

Then the balloon, with no warning, exploded. "Aaah, fuck, Sam... Fuck!" Her moan came from deep inside her, and I watched the orgasm begin as a tremor at her core, centered at her pussy and clit, expertly coaxed forth by Sam's tongue and lips and fingers. Claire's pussy was stretched tight like the skin of a drum, every sensation magnified by the position she held her legs in. Her back arched, and tears appeared at the corner of her eyes, joyous weeping as she came once, then again. I heard rather than saw something else, her pussy juices flowing out of her, streaming onto the sheets, drenching Sam's fine-boned cheeks.

Sam didn't stop, continuing to lap away at my wife's pussy, parting the blonde bush with her thumbs and licking now between the labia, her sinuous tongue diving deeply inside her hole, retreating to the shallows, and my wife moaned again, more juices flowing out. I was sure Sam was swallowing much of this, as I had done with Rita, a loving acceptance of Claire's offering, tasting and appreciating every drop of it. Her squirting was a shock; Claire had never before squirted, but it seemed Samantha had shattered that dam.

After several minutes, and two more ejaculations, Sam slowed, winding down from her incredible cunnilingus, easing Claire literally and figuratively back down to earth, letting her legs and the small of her back settle slowly onto the mattress. Her scent was thick in the air, a sweet musky smell that permeated the room as she quivered to a sated rest. Sam took her face from my wife's pussy and rose lithely from the bed. She headed to the bathroom, and I intercepted her briefly, putting my free arm around her and drawing her in for a French kiss. Claire's juices were heavy on her breath, and I savored them while our tongues played in each other's mouths.

With a smile, Sam disengaged from me, stroked the side of my face, and she went into the bathroom, splashing water on her face and breasts before returning.

"Sam." She stopped, mid-stride, and turned to me. "Thank you. I think that's the best orgasm my wife has ever had. She's never squirted before." Or wept with joy, I didn't add.

She leaned in and kissed me again, cupping the side of my face. "I'm told I bring out the best in people. Thank you for sharing her." She kissed me again, and went over to Claire, slipping onto the mattress next to her, and holding her, stroking her hair, cooing lovingly and wiping away her tears of release.

"Holy fuck..." Rita was as impressed as I was.

Presently, Sam helped Claire out of the bed, and they came over to us, which turned into a group hug. Claire looked at me, and her eyes were filled with love for all of us. She whispered in my ear, "I love you. Thank you so much for this, baby!"

"How much longer are you staying, Sam?"

"A few days more. My Sam likes to be here two weeks at a time, so we end up spending about a month out of the year here." She turned to her right. "Time enough for us to get acquainted, if you like, Rita. Not tonight. I need housekeeping to swap out our sheets so we can sleep."

The three of us took that as our cue to say our goodnights to our gracious hostess. Samuel and Bill were gone from the couches, probably down to one of the bars or hot tubs, I suspected. Each of us kissed Samantha goodnight, an odd combination of politeness and barely bridled lust. I wondered how Rita's time with Sam would go, and hoped we were there to watch.

We picked up our clothes again, slinging them over our arms or shoulders. The moist tropical night was marginally cooler, but still very comfortable on our bare skin. It seemed to revive Claire, and she shook off the lassitude that had gripped her after the three, by our count, orgasms she'd enjoyed with Samantha. We went to our building and up the stairs to our room. Rita and Bill had the one next to us, and Rita pulled her key out and went into it.

In our unit, we heard a knock at the door between our bedrooms, and I swung it open. Rita stood beaming, and walked in past me, patting my ass on the way through. Claire pulled some sparkling water from the mini-fridge in our bedroom, poured us three glasses with ice and twists of lime, and took one for herself, leaving the other two on the counter. Rita and I scooped them up and followed her out to the hot tub on the deck.

The pool and hot tub area below was cleverly lit, the pathways between each easily discernible, less light on the pool, and dim illumination within each hot tub. We could see the outlines of naked and mostly naked bodies entwined in the bubbling waters. Some were making out, others were more intimate in varied positions, two, three or more stroking, sucking and fucking.

At Claire's shoulder, on the other side of her from me, Rita spoke quietly. "So, Cee... How was it with Samantha? Best oral ever?"

"Excepting present company, I have never felt so fully loved. She was so...sweet the way she did it, and knew exactly how to get me there. I've never cum that hard before, present company included. It felt like I was boiling and melting at the same time. Samantha is a world-class pussy-eater."

"Best you ever had, huh?" Rita sounded very interested, not offended in the least.

Claire turned to me. "You okay that the best cunnilingus I've ever had was with her?"

I chuckled, also not offended. "Gave me a chance to watch, baby. I may not have the technique she does, but I'm willing to up my game, if it gets you to squirt again."

Claire was about to speak, when Rita pointed and nudged her. "Over there, closest hot tub."

We both followed her finger with our eyes, and Claire saw it first. "Wow..."

Bill and Samuel were at the hot tub with a naked woman in between them. She was sitting on the rim, and Bill's ass was flexing, driving the same cock we'd all enjoyed inside her. Samuel stood off to the side, his erection disappearing into first Bill's mouth, then the woman's. I'd never watched Bill suck another man's cock, just my own, and I felt myself begin to thicken in response to it, remembering how expertly he had gotten me off a few times.

Rita noticed my growing erection, and nudged Claire. "Look who's enjoying the view."

Claire looked down and ran her fingers over it, feeling it swell and grow for a moment before letting it slip out of her grasp. "I think my husband would like some oral loving."

Rita kissed Claire. "And I think his wife is a little tired from having her pussy eaten so well. You mind if I take over?"

Claire stepped out from between us and moved toward the glass door, leaving the way clear for our sexy little redhead who kneeled in front of me. "Baby, I think you'll like this, especially if I do it while you watch Bill suck Samuel's dick," Rita purred. "Imagine seeing that hot load spill into his mouth while I'm sucking your cock. If you time it right, you can fill my mouth at the same time."

I felt Claire's arms encircle my waist from behind, and her head was against my shoulder, looking past me to Bill's happy little threesome just below us. "Consider this my own personal 'thank you' for bringing me here, my darling. I want you to cum in her mouth while I watch, while you watch Bill suck that cock. Is that hot enough for you...?" One of her hands drifted down, cupping my balls while Rita took me into her mouth, hot and wet, and started sucking and licking all the way along my shaft.

Below us, I saw the outlines of the woman enjoying Bill's pussy-pounding. All she wore was her bikini top, fluorescent pink, contrasting beautifully with what I could see of her tanned skin. The shadows over the hot tub made her ghostly, almost insubstantial, except for that top. I couldn't see her pussy, but Bill's thrusts were ramping up. Samuel turned toward Bill, and grabbed his head before humping it furiously, skull-fucking him relentlessly. Bill snaked one hand around his ass, pulling him in, sucking ferociously, and I marveled at the fact he wasn't apparently gagging despite having Sam's cock apparently jammed down his throat.

While he was doing that, the woman wrapped her legs and arms around Bill's torso, threw her head back, mouth open. Her satisfied scream as she came echoed against nearby buildings, drawn out and heartfelt. She was completely incoherent, giving herself over to the passion of the moment. At the same moment, Samuel pushed his cock all the way in to Bill's mouth, held it there and panted, closing his eyes, and I saw dribbles of semen make their way around his dick and around the imperfect seal of Bill's lips.

"Oh, fuck, Rita... Samuel just came..." I imagined I was there, my dick in Bill's mouth, shooting my load deep down his throat while he was balls deep in a gorgeous, almost invisible stranger.

Claire's lips were at my ear, and I barely heard the words, feeling them as soft breezes on my ears, warm winds bearing a promise of my own satisfaction very soon. "Your turn, sexy. When you cum, call Rita's name. I want to see you cum in her mouth and hear you say her name..."

Rita gave no other sign that she heard either of us, but started moving faster and faster, the suction of her mouth and lips almost unbearable. Rita bobbed her head, and Claire held me still, grabbing my arms so I wouldn't grab Rita's head and drive myself down her throat. I had never done that before, with Claire, Rita or anyone, but seeing Bill take Samuel's cock so hard was driving me mad with passion, and suspected Claire recognized the possibility I would simply skull-fuck Rita, instead of just letting her make me cum.

She stopped and looked up at me. "Rock your hips, baby. Fuck my face like a pussy. I want you to fill my mouth. Give me your cum, baby..." This time, Claire let me thrust forward, faster and faster, and Rita held her head still, bracing against the railing with one hand. Claire's hands drifted to my hips, and her bush was against my ass. We humped in unison, my wife's pussy against my bottom and my cock in and out of Rita's mouth.

My orgasm grew rapidly, an oncoming train I knew I couldn't slow or stop, not that I wanted to do anything of the sort. Rita pumped my dick with her hand, still fucking it with her mouth, and she started to moan, when I realized Claire and I were already moaning.

"Oh, Rita, suck my cock... Oh, god, baby, it feels so good in your mouth." I felt the pressure and the pleasure mounting quickly. My awareness, the anticipation of it made it sweeter, and moments later, I felt semen rushing down the length of my shaft, ready to dash onto the shores of her waiting tongue, moments after Bill had sucked down the last of Sam's load.

"I'm cumming Rita, baby!" I erupted, letting my jizz stream into her mouth, something both of them wanted as much as I did. Rita, on her knees still, took every bit of it, and I could see and feel her swallow every precious drop, her lips and tongue sucking greedily at the thick fluid, the muscles of her throat constricting deliciously around my glans as she coaxed forth everything I had left.

She stood up and put her arms around my neck, kissing first me and then my wife. There was an aftertaste of cum in her mouth, but she knew I didn't care, and neither did Claire. After taking a minute or two to recover, we looked down below us, and saw Bill reclining in the hot tub. Both Samuel and the mystery girl with the fluorescent pink top had departed, and I suspected Samantha's clean sheets would last only a very short time.