Vacation Intervention Ch. 02

Story Info
Clay discovers latent desires.
5.6k words
4.66
30.1k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got free a day early and headed for the beach. I knew I was walking into a maelstrom, but it was the beach. Mandy and I text all the time, so I knew that mom had a problem and that it was becoming a family problem.

Mom was drunk every night, dad slept on the couch. Mandy couldn't sleep watching her family disintegrate. Sounds like a great beach vacation, huh. Well, it gets weirder.

Drunk mom texts. Very inappropriately. I should be offended but I have a secret. I think my mother is hot. Not a big secret, lots of guys admire their mother's beauty, but I'm part of that subset who wants to see their mother naked, masturbating, getting fucked, and yes, fucking my mother. I've had these feelings for years. I just assumed it was normal and I ignored them, except for trying to peek at mom and occasionally stealing her thong panties from the laundry. I never tried anything because she and dad fucked up a storm at every opportunity and to her, I was just her son. No big deal, I've had my share of girlfriends, girlfriend's moms, and a few random hookups. Youth is not wasted on this youth.

Mom's texts', however, have changed that. She tells me how horny she is. How dad won't fuck her. How it's his fault she's horny. Now, nothing about how she drinks so much he's turned off and how she flails around in bed, hitting him and he's sleeping on the tiny couch in the rental. Dad's texts, all supportive, can't wait to see you, etc. Nothing about mom. I guess he figures it's his problem.

Mom's text last night, however, was a real eye-opener.

"Can't wait to see my big son. I miss my boy. The beach is fun. I want to show you my new bikini, just like the ones on your college girls. I'd get you a speedo, but you wouldn't wear it for me, I'm sure."

What the fuck was that all about? She said college girls, I knew what she meant. I had pics from last spring break and all the girls had thong or g-string suits. A speedo? My mom wants me in a speedo? Well, drunk mom does. I don't think sober mom will like that idea at all.

I parked my Jeep on the street, the driveway only had room for one car. I got out, threw my duffle over my shoulder, and headed for the house. Stoic dad, sister worried sick, mom with two personalities and a drinking problem. Yup, gonna be a real fun vacation.

The front door made a noise as I entered. I was looking into the kitchen, at the far end of the living room. A large island filled the center of the room. Mom, on the far side facing the other counter, making a cup of coffee, dad and Mandy, backs to me, at the island. Dad's hand moving up to his coffee cup and Mandy's tee fluttering, no lines. My eyes went right to my sister's ass.

When did my sister grow up? I stood in silence and watched her gently sway, colliding with dad's side, the fabric of that tee shirt clinging to her firm teen ass. I left her a year ago, a child, and now, well wow.

"Hey, gang!"

Mom leaped off her stool and ran to me, nearly knocking me over. The way her long nightshirt moved I saw no lines under it, top or bottom. Her lips touched my cheek at the corner of my mouth. As she pressed herself against me, I felt hard nipples press into my chest and her legs straddling my right thigh, pressing her mom sex against me. It was a very loving mom hug, with that side-order of desire, maybe.

"Oh, baby I'm so glad to see you."

I released mom and took dad's hand.

"You're early. I'm glad. It's been a long time."

His eyes looked a little tired, but when Mandy came up to hug me, he smiled.

My sister hugged me almost as good as mom's, better since now I knew there was nothing under that thin tee shirt. A brother should not think of his sister this way.

Dad made a call and we moved to the big house. That took all morning. It didn't help that both mom and Mandy wore loose shorts and I was getting panty peeks on a regular basis. Mom wasn't being at all careful about how she moved. I followed her up the stairs to the new house, her steps a little wider than usual, allowing the legs of her shorts to billow and let me know that today was lime-green thong day. I envied that thin strip of fabric.

I drove Mandy back to the small house for another load.

"Clay, mom is drinking way too much."

"Yeah, you told me, sis."

"Dad wants to confront her. I think he's thinking about leaving."

Mandy had never even suggested that before.

"You never mentioned that."

"It's just a feeling. We go sailing every afternoon. It really de-stresses him, and I love it. He won't talk about mom, though, he's waiting for you."

As I drove, I thought. Sailing every afternoon. Sun, warmth, sis in a tiny bikini. That part I wasn't sure about. I've been gone almost a year and back then it was conservative two-pieces. Mandy stared through the windshield, thinking. I noticed that when she talked about sailing her nipples got hard, joining my cock.

Dad and I drove into town for food, beer, and rum.

"Clay, I'm sure Mandy has been keeping you up to date. Your mother has a drinking problem. I want to have a family intervention. I'm sorry to dump this on you just as you arrive for what was supposed to be a vacation, but I need your help. I want to confront your mother as a family tomorrow morning."

Dad was never a 'ease into it' kinda guy.

"Yeah, Mandy's been doing a good job, so I know all about it. I'm fine with whatever needs to be done. How's that couch?"

Dad actually smiled, "It sucks. I shared Mandy's bed one night, it was so bad."

I gave him a surprised look. He laughed.

"Your sister is worried that I'll be grumpy if I'm tired. She sleeps under the covers and me over. We don't live in the Ozarks, you know."

I laughed.

Mom had a rum punch with lunch, ignoring the scowls from her daughter. Dad was not happy and hinted that mom didn't need the drink. She laughed it off and told him to loosen up. Lunch was a little tense. Dinner was going to be epic; I could tell.

After we cleaned up from lunch, Mandy announced that we were going sailing. Mom, looking drowsy, said no way, she'd barf. She was taking a nap.

"You gonna come sailing with us, bro?"

"I'd love to sis, but leaving a day early, left me with a few things to wrap up. I've got to have a few hours to finish a paper. Tomorrow, however, I will go out and teach you to sail."

Mandy laughed and hugged me, "Teach me? You're funny, bro. Dad's been teaching me since we got here. I'm the queen of the sea now!"

I smacked her hard, young ass. I wanted to grab it, but resisted, "We'll see tomorrow. You better get more training today."

Mandy released me and grinned at dad, "Oh, I'll get plenty."

They left to go sailing and I did have a paper to finish. I took a break in a half-an-hour and thought I'd check on mom.

Her door was open about half-way. A warm breeze ruffled the sheet that covered her ass and legs. Her top was bare. She lay face down, not snoring, but definitely asleep. Mom is an older version of Mandy, a bit curvier, but still a petite, curvy woman. Her long blonde hair lay off her shoulder, her arms out to her sides. The sheet clung to her firm ass, giving me a clear pattern of her crease. I had a few hours. Did I read the sub-text of her messages correctly? Did my mother take all her clothes off to just take a nap?

Was she sending a message when she pressed her pussy into my leg greeting me?

The house didn't have air-conditioning. The coastal breezes kept things comfortable. Even so, I had taken off my shorts and tee to work. I moved into mom's room wearing only an athletic supporter. This was either a bold move or an enormous fuck-up.

She lay in the middle of the queen bed. I sat to the left of her. I ran my hand over her back, she stirred.

"MMM, that's nice son. I haven't had a back rub in a long time."

I turned slightly and put both hands to work, pressing in at her lower back, just above where the sheet covered her nice round ass and moving up and out over her shoulders and down her sides. I loved the feel of her soft skin under my fingers and the scent of herbal body wash that wafted in the air. Mom just seemed to purr.

"Clay, baby, it's so nice to get some attention. Please don't stop."

Time to push the envelope. On my next pass, running my fingers gently down her sides, I nudged the sheet lower. The edge lay just at the top of her crease. She said nothing. Two more slow passes, rubbing her back deeply on the way up and dancing my fingers along her sides, just high enough to miss the edge of her naked breast pressed into the bed.

On the next pass, I let my fingers go lower on her sides, below her waist, on her hips, just a little, and under the sheet. As I moved back to the center, I nudged the sheet. Now I could see the top of her ass. Firm, round, just the beginning of her crease. I thought I smelled excitement.

"Clay, baby. If you keep doing that, you're gonna see momma's butt."

My hands pressed into the muscles of her back as I moved them up. Nothing she had just said sounded like 'no' or 'stop', so I ignored her. Mom shifted a little and I definitely caught the scent of excitement.

Two more slow, taunting passes. Each time, touching the edge of the sheet and letting my fingers dip into the depression at the top of her butt.

On the next pass, my fingers went low on her sides again and I gently slid the sheet back until it rested at the bottom of her firm, curved ass.

"Oh, baby. You shouldn't be seeing me. You shouldn't be looking at momma's ass."

"But, momma, it's a nice ass."

Mom wiggled a little, "Your dad doesn't think so, he won't fuck it anymore."

I'd never heard mom say fuck and never heard her talk about her sex life with dad.

My hands came up off the side of her hips and moved over her mounds, dipping into the valley of her ass before moving up for another pass over her back.

"Well, mom, maybe it' because you're having a little too much wine."

"But I like my wine. It makes me feel good."

My hand glided down, skimming the side of her breasts, to her hips and up and over. Now I had a hand massaging each of her ass cheeks, my finger probing between them.

"Oh, Clay, baby. That feels so good, but it's wrong. You shouldn't be touching me like that."

Still no attempt to stop me, "You feel good momma. It feels good to touch you."

Mom caught the sheet with her foot and pulled it off her. As she settled, she spread her legs.

"My legs Clay, please massage my legs too."

I ran my hands down her right leg, "Momma, the drinking, you need to stop drinking so much."

Now I took one had on each side of her right leg. I rubbed the muscles as I very slowly moved up.

"I don't want to."

My hands passed her knee, she shifted her legs. I could see my mother's pussy, shaved, pouting, and very wet. My right index finger stopped an inch from touching her pussy.

"I want you to mom. It's good for the family."

"No Clay baby, momma likes her wine, now keep massaging me, baby."

I took my hands off my mother's body, "No momma, no more massage."

As I stood, she rolled over, she has a nice body. Her nipples her rigid, and long. The slit of her pussy shiny. Her chest red from the excitement and her face sad.

"Clay, baby, I need this. It's wrong, but it can be our secret."

Mom's eyes were glued to the bulge in my jock. The head of my uncut cock poked above the waistband.

"Show it to me son. Show me your cock."

I slipped my fingers under the waistband and shove the jockstrap down, releasing my rigid cock. Mom gasped.

"It's so beautiful baby."

Her hand moved between her legs. I watched as she massaged her soaked pussy, moaning.

"Stick it in me, baby. Please, I need my son to fuck me. I'm so horny."

I moved closer; mom opened her mouth. I put the head of my cock to her lips. She tried to take me in but I pulled back.

"Show me you can behave better momma. Then we'll see."

I turned and left, letting a string of curses bounce off my naked back.

Mom ignored me for the rest of the afternoon. Mandy and dad got back, both in a euphoric mood. A huge mood difference from the guy who said hello to me. Sis is right, dad is real unhappy with mom. Hopefully, my sick plan will have results. The idea came to me when I had my hands full of my mother's ass.

We were out of toilet paper and I volunteered to go get it. When I got back, mom still had not started on the wine. She smiled at me as I came in, showing me her empty hand.

Dinner was—interesting. Everybody seemed to be watching mom. She poured a big glass of wine. Mandy and dad scowled; mom ignored them. I had been told the routine was three big goblets of wine with dinner and then she'd get annoyingly goofy and go to bed.

One glass. She nursed it through dinner. Her hand must have reached for it a hundred times, but she stopped herself, glancing at me. At one point, Mandy and dad were talking to each other. Mom reached and stopped. She looked at me. I smiled and nodded. That seemed to give her strength. When we left the table, the glass was not empty. If dad and Mandy noticed, they didn't say. As dad and Mandy moved to the living room, I watched mom take her glass to the kitchen. Looking at me, she filled the rest of the glass with water. It still had that tint of wine, but it was heavily watered. She got my message. I smiled at her. She smiled back and seeing that Dad and Mandy couldn't see her, she lifted her tee-shirt, showing me her shaved, wet pussy. I nodded and let my tongue run over my lips.

We watched tv and mom got giddy. I knew it wasn't real. She'd get up to refill and water the glass. Mandy and dad sat next to each other glaring at mom and then me as if to say 'see, we told you.'

After a while, mom complained she was tired and fake weaved out of the room, down the hall behind us. I heard the door shut.

"See what I mean, bro? Mom's got a problem."

"I'm sorry to ruin what should be a good beach trip, son but we need you."

"What's the plan, dad?"

"Tomorrow at breakfast. Your mom is usually a little hungover. It's mean to hit her with this in that condition, but I think it will have the best effect."

I looked at my sister, "You ready for this? I've had friends do this with family, it can get very nasty and ugly."

Mandy straightened up, "It's gotta be done. I'm probably gonna cry and it's really gonna suck, but we have to do this."

"Okay sis. Dad, I'm in. So, where are you gonna sleep?"

Dad pointed to a hammock, gently swinging in the breeze on the deck, "Right there. It looks much better than that tiny couch."

Mandy stifled a giggle; I assume the vision of dad trying to sleep on a love seat was a funny image.

I had a plan for tonight. It was risky, but I didn't care.

"Okay, we have a plan. It's going to be a long and unhappy day so I'm going to bed. Night dad, sis."

I left my father and sister on the couch and headed for the bathroom and then my small bedroom. I set the alarm, slipped my phone under my pillow, and dropped off to sleep.

As Clay got up to go to bed, Mandy moved closer to me and pulled the light blanket off the back of the couch to cover us.

"Another movie, dad?"

She asked, a little loudly, for her brother's benefit.

I grabbed her young leg and clamped my fingers, "Good idea baby. I'm not ready for my hammock yet."

She grinned at me and her hand brushed over my thickening cock.

I wanted to lick my daughter's pussy, taste her as she came on my face. I wanted to feed her hot mouth with my cock, cumming, feeding her. I know she wanted me in her, satisfying her, filling her.

What we did, was fondle each other, wordlessly, under that blanket, as we watched a movie, waiting for everybody to quiet down.

After the movie, Mandy turned and we kissed, deep and hard, needingly. My hands, filled with her young breasts, her hand, caressing my rigid cock.

"I'm going to shower and go to bed daddy. I'll be waiting."

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, baby."

My daughter slowly jacked me, "He thinks it's a great idea. I'll bite the pillow, daddy. Please, I need your cock in my pussy."

Mandy got up and, staring at me, flipped off her tee-shirt and shoved off her shorts. Keeping an eye on the hall she faced me and slipped her fingers between her wide-spread legs and masturbated herself for a few seconds.

"I'll be waiting daddy."

The hell with the risk. I needed that. Hope Clay is a sound sleeper.

Mandy went down the hall and touched the knob on the door to Jan and my's room. She stopped and turned, going to the opposite door. While Clay was out getting us toilet paper, Jan had complained about the bed, so Mandy volunteered to switch rooms. Mandy silently opened her door, wiggled her naked ass at me, and slipped in.

I sat and thought about tomorrow. It was unknown. Jan could respond in many ways, most of them bad. I wanted to start first thing. I also wanted to be wearing more than just the athletic shorts I had on for sleeping. I figured Jan was passed out, so I'd sneak in and get shorts, underwear, and a polo. One should be well-attired for a family confrontation.

As I moved to our door, I pictured Mandy in her room, naked, on all fours, fingering her young wet pussy, waiting for dad to slip in and fuck her. I rubbed my hard cock through the fabric. As soon as I get my clothes and set up my 'bed' that was exactly what I was going to do.

The door clicked a little loudly as I closed it. Weak moonlight showed Jan, on the bed, not passed out. She was on all fours, her pussy naked, facing me, her fingers plowing through that familiar wetness.

"Oh, Clay baby, thank you. I loved you touching my body today. I was so good at dinner. You saw how little I drank. Now, please fuck mommy. I've wanted your cock for years, now you're here. Stick it in me, now."

Well, hit me with a stick and call me a pinata. I never expected this. As I dropped my shorts and climbed onto the bed, I thought to myself, it's going to be an interesting morning.

I ate Jan's pussy. I love my wife and I love making love to her. She came on my face twice. Called me son and Clay. I moved up, grabbing her hips and jammed all my cock into her pussy. Since she'd never fucked Clay, I didn't have to worry about any size difference.

As I rammed myself deep, cumming in her, after giving Jan two more orgasms, I heard a deep, female groan of 'Oh, Clay' from across the hall. As Jan collapsed, asleep instantly, I smiled. I nestled up to my wife and drifted off.

I woke up. Jan asleep, naked, next to me. It was only six. I got up, went to get my shorts. I stopped, smiling, I don't think so. I left the room naked and went to make coffee.

Around eight, I heard strained conversation. A door opened, and then Jan appeared in a long tee-shirt. The conversation was still going on behind her as she stood on the deck.

"You're naked."

"Yes, Jan. Take your shirt off. We're a nudist family now."

"Dan, I don't know what to say."

I looked at my wife with a neutral, caring expression, "Jan, just take your shirt off."

Jan, confused, but apparently happy I wasn't raging mad, pulled her shirt over her head.

"You look great."

"Thank you." She replied. She noticed me getting hard, "Thank him too."

I smiled, "Get coffee and a roll."

Jan settled in the chair next to me, "I've got a lot of explaining to do. Can it wait for later?"

I reached over and caressed her thigh, "Yes. Let's get the kids out here and see what happens."

Jan's eyes went wide when she saw Clay slip out of Mandy's room. She looked at me. I just smiled.

Clay got coffee and came out, wearing just a pair of shorts. He looked like a condemned man. His eyes went wide when he saw his parents naked, lingering on his mother. I just smiled again.

"Clay, lose the shorts, we're a nudist family now."

My very confused son did what I asked. He slipped off his shorts and sat down, sipping his coffee, and trading fearful looks with his mother. His cock was very flaccid.

12