Vacation Park Out of Season Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to my daughter and told her, "Go and get cleaned up and take your mother with you. Bring your dirty underwear back with you. Both of you."

I looked at her. Not fully really understanding what he wanted. She stood up and took my hand. Then she stopped and looked at him.

"Please go and be back here in ten minutes", he said. I didn't understand the words but his voice sounded firm but gentle.

I was scared. I didn't understand what he wanted. Fearful of what might happen next, I did what my daughter told me he'd said to do. I wiped her eyes and helped her calm down. Then I went to my room and changed my underwear. I put on the best ones that I had clean.

Ashamed that the used panties in my hand had holes in them, I went back to my daughter's room. Holding hands, we walked back into the living room, each clutching our used underwear.

He was sitting in the middle of the sofa with his legs apart, looking quite relaxed. He didn't say anything, he just patted the sofa either side of him. When we were both seated, he put his arms around us and cuddled us to him. Kissing me on the side of my face and then doing the same to my daughter.

Then he looked at my husband and sighed. He told him to stand up. His tone was stern and commanding.

My husband stood up and look down at the ground.

"Look at me, please", he said in the same commanding tone. My husband looked up, fear in his eyes.

"You asked for this. You came to me", he continued, "You wanted to sell your wife and daughter to me. To make them prostitutes in return for a better life for you all." He took my underwear from me, his hand was warm as it brushed against mine. He looked at for a moment and then took my daughter's underwear and looked at that.

"You asked for this, didn't you?" he asked, looking up at my husband again.

My husband just stared at the floor. He stared at my husband in silence for a few minutes before continuing to berate him. "Do you remember what I told you before you signed the contract?" he asked rhetorically. "Before you accepted the money, I told you the contract was for the whole family", his tone was stern but calm.

He gave me back my bra before continuing, "I sodomise your wife in front of you, like you agreed, like she agreed and you can't look at her or me." He hugged me and continued, "I fucked your daughter right here in front of you tonight, like you agreed, like she agreed and you can't look at her or me." He hugged her too, "Then when I leave you chase after me with a knife."

He threw my dirty panties and my daughter's sweaty bra at my husband's feet, "Put them on!" He kept hold of my daughter's panties. I guessed what he was ordering my husband to do and I was shocked. My husband didn't move. "Do I have to beat you again", his tone was more forceful.

There was a long silence and then my husband began to slowly strip. His hands we trembling as he unbuttoned his shirt then pulled off his vest. The hair on his chest was a pepper and salt mix of black and grey. He unfastened his work trousers and folded them up before removing his briefs. Standing there naked except for his socks, he bent over, picked up my panties and put them on.

My panties were too big for him and they nearly fell down when he bent over to pick up his daughter's bra. Her bra was a tight fit and he didn't have a clue how to put it on. He managed it after a two or three minutes but not before my panties had fallen down to his knees. He pulled them up and stood there looking at the floor again. I felt sorry for him.

Our landlord, my new master, whispered something to my daughter that I didn't understand. Then he held my hand.

"Father, he says you may either crawl here and suck his cock or he will sodomise you like he did my mother", my daughter said this in Arabic. My new master held my hand tight. He could have said this in English to my husband himself, so the only reason for asking my daughter to say it was so I would understand.

My husband looked terrified, like a cornered animal. Saying nothing. Not moving. Then he fell to his knees and crawled the short distance. Whatever respect I had for him was gone.

My new master opened unzipped his trousers and pulled out his magnificent, hard cock. He held my hand but I couldn't watch. The quiet noises of my husband's cock sucking made me feel revulsion. The sound of his sucking and the occasional coughing continued for what felt like forever.

He let go of my hand and I heard the revolting sounds of my husband choking. I knew what was happening even without looking. I'd seen and heard the smugglers do it to other women on the journey here. He was face fucking my husband.

He grunted and I finally had the courage to look up and see his semen splashed across my husband's face. He took a picture of my husband with his phone before handing him his daughter's dirty panties and telling him to wipe his face.

He waited for my husband to finished and drop the panties on the floor. Then he told him to eat her panties. My husband looked at him blankly. "Put them in your mouth and chew", his tone again stern but calm.

Reluctantly my husband picked her dirty, semen covered panties off the floor and put them in his mouth; and began to chew and wretch while his new master took another picture to document his shame. "If you stay here, you may not lay with your wife again. I own your wife and your daughter", he paused and then asked "Do you understand?"

My husband nodded.

Our new master zipped up his trousers; he kissed me on the side of my face, lent over and kissed my daughter is the same way; then got up and left without another word.

12