Vacation Park Out of Season Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow we were still in almost the same place on the sofa that we'd started in. He was sitting sideway on, his head twisted towards me. I'd knelt up to let him into my jeans, so I was in the unusual position of looking down on him. I don't know if it was my clawing or the way his neck was twisted or simply that he wanted to fuck me but he pulled is left hand free and used it to push me away.

He wriggled off the sofa and stood up, unbuttoned his cuffs followed by the top two buttons of his shirt before pulling it over his head. I'm not sure if "ripped" is the right word, there was some tummy fat but he looked more muscled than last time. To be fair, I came so many times that first night that my memories are "hazy". His chest was an expanse of dark hair. A hairy man was another first for me. I'd only seen them in movies and American TV shows. I wanted to snuggle my face into it but he had other ideas.

"You're over dressed," he said, taking hold of the hem of my cotton sweater and slowly pulling it upwards. "Arms up!"

I did as I was told and put my arms straight up. He stopped with my sweater half off; holding the hem with one hand and one of my wrists with the other, he stooped down and began kissing my belly.

He knew just where to put his lips. A mix of little kisses that made me shudder and big wet ones that made me gasp and my belly jiggle. I was already so wet that I could smell my pussy and I had the feeling he was nowhere near finished turning me on.

"I need to pee," I lied, desperate to go and try to clean myself up.

"No chance," he replied, "you'll have to hold it in."

Letting go of my wrist, he continued slowly pulling my sweater up. His tongue, slowly travelling upwards, leaving a trail from my navel to the bottom of my bra. Standing up straight, he pulled my sweater over my head and off in one fluid movement that ended with him dropping it on the floor next to his shirt.

With that done, he knelt down facing me with one knee on the sofa and his other foot the floor; then he sat back on his heel, presumably to get a better look. I kept my arms up as I hoped it would accentuate the V of my bra and make my boobs look momentarily less saggy. I couldn't keep it up for more than a minute or two before I had to drop my arms down to my side.

"You look amazing", he said leaning forward "but that bra was an awful choice. I promise I'll choose better next time." He leant in and kissed me whilst he undid my bra strap. "Take it off and let me see your magnificent breasts."

I'd seen women stripping on TV shows and I decided to try and emulate them. Not at all elegantly but I managed to take the bra off whilst keeping my nipples covered with my hands. I finished the show by letting my nipples peak out between the Vs of my middle and index fingers.

I parted my fingers and let my hands slip slowly down until I was supporting my boobs in the palms of my hands. Kneeling up again and arching my back a little, I offered them to him. He licked his lips and leant forward, taking both nipples into his mouth in turn. Swirling his tongue around each one before sucking it in deeper and crushing the base of the nipple gently between his teeth.

He repeated this a few times, each time pausing to lick and kiss the wrinkly patch of skin between my boobs. I'm not sure if he noticed my arms beginning to shake but he sat back a little and said, "Let's make some room on the floor so you can lay down."

"I really need to pee," I said, lying again.

He didn't reply but instead asked me, "Did you enjoy holding my cock whilst I peed?" His green eyes looking straight in to mine.

I nodded and said "Yes."

"Good," he replied. "You have beautiful eyes." I stared back at him and felt a hand slip between my legs and cup my squidgy, wet pussy through my sodden panties.

"Please,..."

His hand disappeared from between my legs and reappeared as he brought it up to his face. Our eyes were still locked on each other's. I wanted to look away in shame but I couldn't. He put his hand under his nose and took a deep breath. I could smell the pungent odour of a sexually aroused woman. He let out a long, drawn out and contented sigh and licked the palm of his hand like it was a lollipop.

"Not yet. First, I want to taste your pussy."

I groaned, silently. It was like he had read my mind and was doing precisely the thing I wanted to avoid. There was no point resisting. Not that I wanted to, in spite of all the embarrassment I felt, I needed his face between my legs.

I sat back and lifted my butt off of the sofa, so could finish pulling my jeans off. They bunched up behind my knees and he had a little difficulty getting them past my fat calves. With a final tug, they came off and my slipper socks with them. He tossed them on the floor and turned his attention to my panties.

Leaning in, his stubble tickling the inside of my thighs, he took another exaggerated deep breath. With his fingers into either side of the waistband, I lifted my butt up again and he began to slowly peel my panties down. The gusset was the last to come away, I could hear the sucking noise as it unstuck itself from me. I shivered as the cool air reached my pussy. He rolled my panties down over my thick thighs, past my knees and left them dangling from my left ankle for a moment before dropping them on the floor with a soft thud. They were that wet.

I edged my ass forward until it was almost off the sofa, then leaned back and spread my knees.

"I guess you want this, then?" he laughed, burying his face between my thighs.

His tongue went straight up my pussy and I could feel his nose on my mani. I arched my back. The sofa had a low back which I rested my neck on; and pushing against the sofa with my shoulders, I ground my pussy into his face. Wrapping my legs around his back as much as I could, I pressed down on his lower back with my heels to stop him escaping.

His slurping and licked felt amazing but it also felt like he was doing everything he could to prevent me from coming. It was so frustrating. After a few minutes of this torture, his fingers began pushing and probing just above my pantie line. I didn't know what he was doing until he pressed down on my bladder. Then I really needed to pee!

"Please, stop!" I begged, "I need to pee. I can't hold it much longer! Please!"

I relaxed my legs and he pulled his head from between my legs and looked up at me, licking his lips. His face was shiny with my juice from his nose down to his chin.

"Go!" He said getting out of my way. I made for the toilet downstairs but he caught me wrist, "In the bathroom! I want to watch you."

I hurried up the stairs naked with him right behind me. He caught me again by the bathroom door and pushed me against the wall, kissing me and pushing on my bladder again before letting me go.

My butt only just reached the seat before there was the sound of rushing water as I started peeing.

"Spread you legs, I want to see," he ordered. Whilst he watched, he undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor.

I reached for some paper but he took it from me, saying "let me do that." Dropping down on one knee, he carefully wiped me clean. Then, as he stood up, he kissed me on the forehead before holding out his hand to help me up.

He grabbed up a towel from the rail on his way out and headed down the stairs. I hurried after him, my boobs gently bouncing as I picked my way down the polished wooden steps, trying to ensure that I had part of each foot on the rough grip strips to stop me from slipping.

After moving the coffee table to make room, he laid the towel on the rug next to the sofa. Sitting down, he patted the patch of towel next to him and said "I don't want you getting carpet rash."

I sat down facing him with my ass on the bowl. Leaning forward, I kissed him. A few seconds later I was on my back with his lips pressed against mine and our tongues searching one another's out.

His chest squashed my boobs, the hairs tickling my stiff nipples. Then I felt a finger on the inside of my leg. It started its journey below my left knee and slowly trailed higher. Caressing behind my knee before becoming two fingers. The nails on those fingers raked my sensitive skin, moving higher before becoming three fingers just before they reached my pussy.

He broke the kiss just as he pushed all three finger inside me. I bit my lip as his thumb found my mani. He grazed it with his thumb and then flicked it with thumbnail before grazing it with his thumb again. The next flick of his nail was too much and I squealed, bucking my hips as a shockwave explode outward from my pussy. It was so intense; it felt like my nipples were about to tear themselves from my boobs they were so hard and I squirted so much that I was sure I'd lost control of my bladder.

"Wow!" he laughed. Moments later three sticky, wet fingers made their way through my bush and circled my navel a few times leaving behind a trail of juices. One of them disappeared as they reached the underside of my boobs, circling one and then the other in a figure of eight pattern that ended with a damp trail of my juices leading from my nipples up to my throat.

I'd regained control of my breathing but not my composure. My skin was hyper sensitive to his touch and it felt as if the slightest breeze on my mani would trigger another tidal wave.

I was desperate for him to fuck me and hopefully fuck my ass.

By the time the trail reached the tip of my chin the second finger too had vanished.

His green eyes once again stared into mine as the remaining finger softly traced the story that time had written on my face. My weather-worn frown lines. The crows feet that flanked my eyes. The scar above my right eye, a faded but lasting reminder of "walking into a door" the same week I chipped a tooth "walking into a wall".

He trailed the last of my juices across my bottom lip and as he leant over to lick my lips clean, I whispered "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

"Are you sure?" His smile had been replaced with a concerned look, "it will hurt."

"I know. I've never done it before but I've been preparing myself for you." I replied.

"OK. If you're sure want to," he said, his smile returning, "on you knees."

I rolled on to my side and heaved myself on to my knees. It was getting late and I was beginning to ache all over. I flopped into the doggy position, propped up on my elbows with my hands flat on towel.

He pulled his shorts off and tossed them on the floor in front of me which made me realise that I hadn't seen his cock all evening.

Pulling my legs a little closer together, he gripped my waist with one hand and pulled me back on to his cock. It slid straight in, filling me up and making a lewd slurping noise as it did. Gripping me with both hands, he started fucking me with deep, hard strokes. His pubic hair grinding against my mani at the bottom of each stroke and my pussy squelching obscenely as he pulled back. The moment his cock touched it, my pussy felt like it was going to explode but somehow I managed to hang on for a couple of minutes before my orgasm hit me like a thunderstorm. Even with my eyes closed, I could see flashes of electricity and feel the rain splashing against his balls and running down my thighs as I squirted.

I slumped forward, my face buried in the towel. My thighs were trembling as his cock slipped out. I couldn't think straight.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? he asked.

I dimly remember reaching back and spreading my ass for him and the feeling of his cock pressing against my hole. Then warm afterglow of my orgasm was abruptly replaced with a searing, burning pain as the head of his cock pushed its way inside. I screamed and tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

"Please stop!" I begged.

"No." His voice was firm. "Wait! The pain will ease," he reassured me.

"Please."

He ignored me. His grip on my waist stopping me from moving until the pain began to lessen.

"Take some deep breaths," he said in a kind but firm tone. "I'm going to push my cock inside and you're going to breath through the pain."

I took some deep breathes. He told me to breath "Quicker."

I'd just taken a couple of quick breathes when he pushed his cock as far inside me as it would go. I howled in pain.

"Keep going. Deep breaths. That's the hardest part over." he reassured me.

"Please?" I begged him, tears running down my face.

"Just breath. The pain will pass."

He obviously had no intention of pulling out, so I did as I was told and continued with the deep breaths. My ass felt full. It was a sensation that I associated with constipation; painful and unpleasant.

When he sensed I was ready, he gently pulled his cock most of the way out before slowly pushing it back in. It felt uncomfortable and not at all sexy but not entirely without pleasure. The out stroke was similar to the satisfying sensation I was used to having after doing a big shit.

His speed increased until I felt like he was really fucking my ass; his balls gently slapping against me pussy and my fat ass cheeks wobbling. I was beginning to get used to the sensation when he grunted and abruptly stopped. I felt his cock twitch followed by an unfamiliar, warm sensation as his cum filled me ass.

After his cock had softened a little, he pulled it out and went quickly to the bathroom. Leaving me in a facedown, ass up position with his cum dribbling out of my ass. I was in shock.

He brought some toilet paper back with him and wiped me up before rolling me over on to my side and spooning with me. Stroking my tummy and my boobs whilst he nuzzled my neck.

"Thank you," he whispered "That was amazing." He was cuddling me when I fell asleep in his arms.

12