Vacation Reunion

Story Info
A sister tries not to lust after her hot, younger brother.
10.9k words
4.62
55k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Detailz
Detailz
162 Followers

This is a work of fiction, and all characters are over the age of 18.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In a hotel room, 23-year-old Maya Cruz sits on the edge of a bed. Her curved frame is olive-skinned and hourglass-shaped, with long, dark hair curtaining her tawny eyes, high cheeks and natural pink lips. Wrapped in baby blue and white pajama shorts and a white, low-cut tank top, she is looking at her 19-year-old step-brother.

"Sure you're okay with watching a scary movie?" She asks, amused.

Tall and pale, Irish-American Nick Cruz rests on his side with an elbow propping him up. In black boxer briefs and a white t-shirt, his curly, red hair spills down over his temple and the side of his brow in a fiery wave atop a clean cut fade. Above a strong, angular jaw and bow-shaped lips, his crystal blue eyes regard his big sister with a lopsided grin.

"I'm game if you are. After all, Mom and Dad don't have anything else on the old Cruz family itinerary tonight. And we still have a lot of drinks left in the cooler Dad made me lug back up from the beach earlier."

"Well, let me know if you get tired," Maya says with a smile as she bounces off the bed to grab two beers from the white and blue container by the door. "We can't stay up too late, though. Still gotta get up early to go to Universal tomorrow." Opening the lid, she laughs out, "Can't believe I'm finally getting to go after all these years."

Nick grins. "What's got me in shock is you actually being here. I mean, it's been 5 years." Shaking his head, he adds, "Still can't believe your new orders have you actually moving back to Georgia with us."

"Well, get used to it, little brother," Maya says as she produces two amber bottles from the melting ice. Closing the lid, she heads back to the bed. "Because, besides this little Florida family vacation, you're going to be seeing a lot more of me. Well, until the military decides to shuffle me around again."

Their parents, Patty Wallace, a nurse and, Carlos Cruz, a retired Army veteran, had met after Carlos' motorcycle accident. After tending to him while he recovered the use of his legs, they had quickly fallen in love and remarried when Maya was 17 and Nick was a young 13. The family only had 1 year together before Maya had left for Air Force Basic Training. Since then, the Aircraft Armament Systems specialist has lived and worked in Washington and Guam. But now she's stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia, which is only 15 minutes from her family home.

Still, having come straight here from her old duty station in Guam, she will only be settling in Robins after this 5 day vacation with her family is over. And today is really special, because it marks the first time Nick and Maya have seen each other in person in 5 long years. It mostly has to do with Maya skipping trips home to save money to buy her first house. Well, that and Nick always forgoing trips with his parents to go see her for swim meets, part-time work at the local dentist (as a receptionist), and getting ready for and going to college. But they quickly hit it off once Maya finally arrived at the hotel this morning from the airport.

But that isn't to say that they have always gotten along. Truth be told, a 13-year-old Nick had hardly said two words to Maya before she shipped out. And he usually left the room or found reasons to excuse himself if she had tried to sit by or talk to him. But it hadn't been because he had hated her or even disliked her. On the contrary. Nick has a secret. He fell in love at first sight with Maya the day their parents introduced them. As for Maya, she has no idea.

Then again, Nick doesn't know that Maya's been touching herself to thoughts of him at night since he turned 18. But her incestuous fantasies hadn't started willfully. Not really. Maya's best friend and colleague in Guam, Senior Airmen Erica Roberts, had taken one look at Nick's swim team photo and rattled off all kinds of nasty thoughts about him that Maya sorely wishes she had never heard. Even now, she swears she can still hear Erica's lecherous leer.

Look at that bulge in that tight, black and gold speedo. I bet he has a huge dick. God, I bet his tall, sexy ass knows how to use it, too. Seriously, if he was my step-brother, I'd be riding that cock and that pretty little mouth of his every time I went home to visit. I'm telling you, our parents be damned, I'd be secretly rocking that guy's world every single night in his bed....Hey, doesn't he sort of look like a young Chris Evans?

Forcing Erica's stupid voice from her head yet again, Maya pops the top off her first beer. With it, she slides onto the bed. Grabbing both pillows, Nick sits up and lays back with them propping up his shoulders and spine. Taking the offered bottle from Maya, he grabs the remote from the nightstand.

"So, I saw earlier that Fear The Dark's supposed to be on Pay-per-view," he casually says as he turns on the television at the foot of his bed. With Maya's bed empty on their left, he asks, "I heard it's supposed to be good. You wanna just watch that?"

After a sip of her drink, Maya goes over to swipe her pillows as well. "Sure. I read that it's supposed to be a supernatural horror movie, and I like those better than that torture porn stuff."

"Me too," Nick agrees as he searches for the title.

He finds it while Maya is packing her pillows right next to his. Waiting for his big sister to situate herself, he doesn't click on it yet. After much fuss, Maya's right side ends up flush with Nick's left. And she's lazily laying a temple on his shoulder when she says, "Alright. Roll the movie."

Nick clicks off the light, and then it's with a clink of their bottles that he finally pushes play to start the show. Unfortunately, as the film goes on, it doesn't turn out to be as scary as Nick and Maya would have liked. But, by the end, their continued alcohol consumption has definitely turned the tame horror movie into an ironic comedy instead. And with each emptied bottle, the more languid and comfortable Maya and Nick have become. So much so that, by the time the movie is over, Nick is laying there with his arm around his sister while Maya has her head on the lower part of his chest. Hand on the material covering his stomach, she clings to his side like a warm and cuddly koala bear.

With his large hand resting on her shoulder, Nick's thumb rubs small circles into Maya's smooth skin. And as the credits finally roll, he softly asks, "You tired yet?"

Half listening to Nick's thumping heartbeat, Maya contentedly rolls off, "No." Giving her step-brother's torso a little squeeze, she drawls, "Wanna watch another movie?"

Feeling thankful that she's not going to leave his side just yet, Nick lazily smiles with an easy reply of, "Sure. What do you wanna watch, though?"

"How about an action movie?" Maya asks, with a slide of her hand across his t-shirt covered stomach. Rubbing soft circles on his abs with eyes on her work, she quietly poses back, "Do you like action?"

"Yeah," Nick says, grabbing the remote by his leg and trying to ignore her touch that is innocent yet still only so many inches above his covered cock. "I like action."

Flipping through their Pay-per-view choices again, a part of Nick's brain tries to pick a film to watch. The other half attempts to rationalize that this whole night has felt like a possible 'Netflix and chill' sort of situation over a simple brother and sister hanging out. However, he also realizes that it's probably just his buzzed brain's wishful thinking. Even sluggishly inebriated, he highly doubts Maya is thinking the same thing.

Unbeknownst to Nick, Maya is draped over him while feeling satisfyingly drunk, happily relaxed, and horny as fuck for him.

God, he smells like mint and spice and all kinds of things nice. Maya inwardly sighs, rather heatedly. And his body is rock solid and his voice is so deep. And those eyes and that smile... Oh, little brother, you really turned out to be such delicious bait.

XXX

Fifteen minutes into the movie Guns Blazing After Midnight, Maya slides her hand under the bottom of Nick's shirt. Enjoying feeling his warm skin under her touch, the truth of the matter is that she wants to violate her younger step-brother so bad that she's barely hanging on. Thankfully, she's still sober enough to stop herself from ruining her relationship with him. Regardless, her pent-up sexual desire for Nick has her seriously toeing their personal boundary lines.

In Nick's case, Maya's escalation has his own fire awakening inside of him. His covered cock gives a clear twinge as he feels her soft and warm palm gliding across the smooth skin of his belly. Jaw tensing, he next feels her rather flirtatiously start threading fingers through the sparse hairs of his red little happy trail; it's a place that leads down to an area his step-sister shouldn't be anywhere near, much less be thinking about.

But thinking about it, Maya is, especially as she watches the length in his boxer briefs start to show signs of life. Laying there so intimately wrapped around Nick, Maya continues to stare at her step-brother's awakening bulge with her pussy tightening with an aching need of her own; it throbs so much so that she has to squeeze her thighs together to help dampen her desire.

God, he's actually reacting!...But I can't, she reminds herself as her hand wants nothing more than to shove it's way down the front of Nick's underwear; once buried there, she would let it grab onto his hardening length and just stroke and stroke and stroke.

I want to hear the sounds he makes and see how good he tastes....But he's my little brother and I'm his big sister. I can't. I just can't.

However, if Maya is being honest with herself, their sibling taboo is also a part of what draws her to Nick. It makes him the most temptingly delicious and highly dangerous bait, and right now the drink has blown her inhibitions wide. But Maya knows there are other risks besides Nick obviously being revolted by her incestuous desires. Wanting to wait until she gets to her new duty station to schedule an appointment, Maya hadn't renewed her birth control shot. And she doesn't have any Morning After pills, either. Not only that, but, with this being a family vacation, she also didn't think to toss any spare condoms in her purse. What if Nick doesn't have any, either?

It doesn't matter, Maya scolds as she continues to try and distract herself by actually watching the movie. Nothing's going to happen. This isn't one of my stupid fantasies.

Nonetheless, a part of Maya's mind, that is intoxicated by more than just the alcohol, contemplates what the two of them could do together instead of actual penetration. Watching two vans crash into each other on screen, she tries to think about how it would feel to have Nick go down on her instead. Squeezing her thighs together even tighter now, she wonders if she could actually make her younger step-brother horny enough to want to eat her out if she tries.

I could do it. I really could, she hazily thinks with heat steadily pooling between her thighs. If I actually touched it, it would be really hard for him to say no, right?...I mean, the room is dark, and he's right here. Plus, I can see it. God, the little pervert is actually getting seriously hard because of me....Fuck, Erica was right. It really is big. Maya inwardly whimpers. Nobody ever has to know. I mean, I sure as hell won't tell anyone. I doubt he would, either....But I shouldn't. Seriously, I really can't....Oh, but goddamn, do I really want to, though!

Right now, Nick has no idea about the kind of lascivious thoughts that are running through Maya's perverted mind. But he's slowly recognizing that her behavior toward him may not entirely be staying sisterly as he feels the tips of her fingers dipping beneath the waistband of his boxer briefs. It only happens for a brief couple of seconds, before they are sliding right out, but it's enough to have him second-guessing her motivations entirely.

She has to realize what she's doing, right? I mean, my cock is right there and it's... God, I'm already getting so goddamn hard. I know she sees it too. She has to. The outline is clearly stretching across the entire front of my underwear and the head is way too close to the waistband where her fingers just were. Wait. Does that mean that she...? Can Maya really want...? With his heart beating like a drum in his chest, Nick bites his lip. God, I'd do anything right now to have her just touch my dick.

Looking down, Nick can't see Maya's face. All he can see is the back of her head resting on the bottom of his chest. Still, from her vantage point, he knows his hard cock is in full view for her and she can probably hear his rapid heartbeat growing even louder under her ear. Unfortunately, with her splayed across him like this, there's no way he can hide any of it. But with Maya acting suspicious like this, does he really want to keep it all a secret, though?

If it really all means what I think it means... But what if I'm wrong?

As Nick inwardly debates this, he feels Maya's fingers sliding under his black boxer brief's waistband once again. And her fingers are so close to his bulbous head that it gives a clear, unmistakable jump in his underwear. Even so, Nick sees that Maya doesn't pull away. She just stays right there with her touch frozen in place. Suddenly recognizing Maya's shy and rather sly exploration for what it truly is, Nick no longer has to question whether or not this is something innocent that should be merely written off. And, all too quickly, his dark and illicit need for her starts to supersede his reason.

Touch it, Nick inwardly begs with the slightest flex of his ass that lifts his hips the barest inch from their place. Come on, Maya, just slide those fingers a little further down. Please, you're so close to it already. Just go a little further south and touch the tip for me.

Nick soon feels her soft fingers resuming their slide. They're going even lower! The moment he feels her tentatively brushing his sensitive cock head, his hips unconsciously roll upward. This deliciously forces his already leaking mushroomed tip harder against her fingertips. He can't see it, but he knows his dripping pre-cum has to be already coating at least one of her manicured fingers. Time stands still for Nick as his step-sister seems to waiver there with indecision.

Come on, Nick internally urges with a small squeeze of her shoulder and another eager roll of his hips. You're already touching the head. Go ahead and slide those pretty fingers all over the rest! Breathing deeply with his blood running hot in his veins, Nick continues to all but writhe there until...

"Ungh," is the strangled moan that comes from low in his throat as her hand finally wraps, tight and warm, around his dick. And then Nick's head presses back into the stack of pillows behind him as he feels her give his thickened cock a delicious squeeze.

"Fuck," he curses, hoarse and low, as she begins to stroke him toe-curlingly slow.

This isn't a fantasy. His step-sister is actually touching his dick. And Maya's hand around his cock is stretching out the front of his underwear as she carefully works him over with long steady strokes. He still can't believe that this is happening, but the real thing is turning out to be even hotter than any fantasy he's ever had. And he's had a lot. There is absolutely no way that he is ever going to let this end.

That's it, Maya, Nick internally groans. Stroke me. Stroke that cock nice and slow.

Licking his lips, Nick grabs the remote and turns off the TV. He does so, because all he wants to hear is the obscene slide of her hand moving up and down his tented bulge. That and her own heavy breathing. After all, besides dirty talk, nasty sounds have always turned Nick on. Then again, that's probably the reason why he loves to eat pussy and also avidly enjoys getting blown so much as well.

Like a drug addict taking his first hit, Nick is quickly lost in the sensations. However, Maya's giving special attention to the area just underneath Nick's bulbous head when he remembers where his hand--not currently fisting the covers--actually is. It's gripping her shoulder hard. And as it does, his step-sister's cock-teasing strokes continue to make his hips restless; they rise and fall and create infinite little figure eights without ever actually leaving the bed. Equally lust-crazed, Nick finally decides that since Maya is already doing this, he'll also go for broke. Besides, he has to know...

God, Maya, Nick silently moans. How much do you want your little brother right now?

Needing to confirm his big sister's immoral need, Nick slides his hand from her shoulder, down to her hip, and then under the waistbands of both her shorts and her delicate, little panties. Once there, he further slides his eager hand deep down between her thick thighs, into the sweet crevice between her legs. Fuck, her little mound is hot, wet, and waxed completely hairless under his touch. But, not only that, he can feel her leaking hole twitching and pulsing under his palm. God, she wants this. She really fucking wants him. And realizing this, Nick's need to make her feel just as good soundly takes hold.

Open for me, Maya. Open your legs for your little brother, Nick inwardly coos as he goes to make her do just that.

Fingers stretching to slide over everything they can reach, Nick eagerly runs his hand, slow and steady, back and forth between her legs. In response, Maya, still draped over him and turned away, spreads her trembling thighs wider. Under her younger brother's already damp hand that she knows should never be touching her pussy like this, Maya moans as she avidly invites more of him in.

"Oh my god, Nick," Maya quietly croons into his shirt with her trembling voice like liquid honey to his ears. Already sliding her wet cunt across his slick palm herself, she moans, "Want you so bad....Already on fucking fire down there....That's it, little brother, tease it and make it so much worse for me."

Her breathy, needy words are punctuated with a long hard stroking from the root of his throbbing dick straight to it's already dew covered tip. And she uses his leakage to coat her palm, before she slides it back down his shaft with little twists that make his hips twitch and jerk.

"Maya, look at me," Nick shakily demands with the heady pulse between his legs craving even more attention, and his heartbeat pounding loud in his ears.

Even as she continues to slide her dripping mound over the hand between her thighs, Maya languidly lifts her head and turns half-lidded lust-filled eyes up to his own. God, her pleasurably pained expression looks so wanton and sexy. And it's his touch and mere presence making her look like this. The sick fact that she wants him, her own little brother, makes Nick's dick throb even harder in her hand.

You're such a dirty girl, Nick inwardly murmurs....My perverted big sis. Don't worry, Maya, I fucking want you too. You just have to let me in....Just let me inside that sweet little pussy.

After staring at Maya for a moment with her wrapped fingers still slowly working his covered cock and her hips still sliding over his hand, Nick glides two fingers along the dripping lips of her cunt. In doing so, he watches her mouth involuntarily falling open a bit. And, in the next moment, he watches that same pretty little mouth becoming even more slack as he slowly slides his middle and ring finger right up inside her tight quivering hole. With each section of his long fingers that he feeds inside her aching sex, he slowly leans his face forward inch by inch.

Come on, Nick, Maya inwardly urges. Give me those fingers and let me suck on your tongue....Yes. Oh, yes....Oh....Oh.

Detailz
Detailz
162 Followers