Vacation Surprise

Story Info
He plans vacation. She destroys their marriage.
7.2k words
4.19
291.7k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to oldnakeddad for his support and editing skills.

++++++++++

My private detective told me Steve was a creature of habit, so I joined the Thursday evening happy hour crowd in a swanky, downtown Charlotte, NC bar (where Steve frequented) at five fifteen—I knew he'd be joining his friends within the next few minutes.

I wasn't nervous about the confrontation that would start shortly after he arrived, or the new direction of my life, because I'd come to terms with my new reality very quickly...in less than one week! I had to admit, that glass of Knob Creek bourbon helped me relax.

I'd been staring at the bar top, as the lounge area filled up around me, when I looked into the long mirror behind the rows of liquor and spotted Steve. He'd joined his friends, and the waitress had already placed a tall beer on the table in front of him.

+++

Steve is a big and handsome man. I'd guess he's ten years younger than my fifty-two years. He easily tops six feet tall, is trim, and athletic looking. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and the classic, chiseled good looks. I could see why my wife (Lori) had been drawn to him during her frequent business trips to her Charlotte corporate office.

+++

My PI was able to get the basics. Steve had joined the company two years prior, he was a director in the Marketing department, and was roughly the same level as Lori's position in Sales. They worked together on many projects and often traveled together to customer locations.

I didn't hire the PI to do a great deal of digging because the hard-core evidence had been provided by Steve and Lori themselves.

After finishing my drink, I ordered a second and closed out my tab. I made my way across the lounge and stood next to their table while looking down at the five men and two women who made up Steve's group.

"Hi, Steve. I'm Chris Harrington, Lori's husband! I'm hoping we can find somewhere private to talk."

Initially, Steve looked confused. His face showed a smile, but his eyes spoke volumes of deep concern.

"Umm, Chris! Hey, good to meet you! What are you doing in Charlotte?"

"I flew down to have a private talk with you."

"Well...umm...I'm here with friends. Do you think we could meet up another time?"

I scanned the lounge—it was filling up quickly—then nodded my head toward an empty booth at the back.

"All I need is ten minutes. I'll grab that booth."

As I left Steve's table, I saw him chug the remainder of his beer and order another. He looked worried when he joined me a few minutes later.

"I can't imagine why you flew all of the way to North Carolina to talk with me. It would've been much easier to call."

"I wanted to meet the man who's been having a sexual affair with my wife!"

My quick and to-the-point answer took much of the wind from Steve's sails before he could answer.

"Umm...it's not what you think."

I laughed.

"It's exactly what I think! I was able to gain access to the cloud-based server where you and Lori hid the videos. Now I have copies of all sixteen!"

I didn't think Steve could've been more surprised.

"You have copies of them?"

Instead of answering, I asked, "How long has it been going on?"

"I don't know...exactly. There were four of us on a trip to Allied Corp. in Cleveland—I'll guess it was a little over a year ago. Lori's computer battery died, so I loaned her my computer. I don't know how it happened, but she found a fetish site that I frequent."

"Well, Steve, that shows you how stupid I am! I thought the affair was in the six to eight month range."

Steve bowed his head.

"It didn't get...physical...for a while. Lori was intrigued, so we talked and emailed about it before—"

The rest was left unsaid.

Neither of us spoke as we gathered our thoughts.

"Chris, she loves you! You know that, don't you?"

I nodded in agreement.

"I love her, too. That's why the divorce will be so tough!"

Steve almost yelled.

"You can't be serious! You're going to divorce her? Over this?"

"I deserve better than a lying, cheating—"

I groaned.

"I want to call her a slut, but I don't know whether or not what she does qualifies her as a slut...but it does qualify for divorce!"

Quiet settled over the table for a surprisingly long time until Steve inquired.

"Chris, what are you going to do with the videos?"

"Well, I don't want to ruin Lori."

Suddenly, I was bone tired and only wanted to leave the bar.

"Steve, I'm going to go because I fly home early tomorrow morning. Lori left here for Philly this morning and will get home tomorrow afternoon—she and I will talk then."

I looked into Steve's eyes.

"Don't you say a fucking word to Lori, you sick piece of shit. I'll know if you do, and I will send those videos out to everyone you know!"

I gulped down the last half inch of Knob, slammed the glass on the table, and left for my hotel.

++++++++++++

***Chris***

As new empty nesters, Lori and I had committed to each other to take two, two-week vacations together each year. For the upcoming fall vacation, we'd planned to fly into Vancouver and were looking forward to eating and drinking our way south as we drove along the Pacific coast to San Francisco, with stops in Seattle and Portland along the way.

It was Friday, and I'd just reserved a car for our vacation and also made our first class flight arrangements into Vancouver and home from San Francisco. It was while I made our hotel reservations that I discovered the first hints of Lori's affair.

Lori and I each traveled for business. It was our habit to use accumulated airline reward miles to purchase our plane tickets, hotel points for our rooms, and car rental points for our car while on vacation. The rewards points were one of the few benefits of business travel and they defrayed our vacation costs.

For every previous vacation, we'd always had enough points to cover these necessities, but I was surprised when I estimated we'd have to pay for three or four nights at a Marriott for the upcoming vacation...it didn't make any sense!

My travel had held steady at one hundred twenty nights and I'd guessed that Lori was away for her usual seventy-five nights—easily enough points to cover twelve nights in Marriott hotels as we drove along the Pacific coast.

Because we each traveled often, Lori and I had decided it was prudent to share our account information, in case of an emergency while the other traveled. We'd given each other access to our calendars, bank accounts, credit cards, and other personal, online information because we loved and trusted each other—we didn't have secrets!

After I pulled up Lori's calendar and skimmed through her itinerary from the previous year, I confirmed she'd been away for seventy-two nights.

Next, I signed into her Marriott Rewards account and found she'd only stayed at a Marriott property fifty-one nights. A knot formed in my stomach as I wondered where Lori had stayed the other twenty-one nights.

By comparing her calendar to the details from her Marriott rewards points account, I was able to determine that she hadn't reserved any hotel rooms while visiting her corporate office in Charlotte. The knot in my stomach tightened and I thought I was going to be sick—for the first time in nearly twenty-eight years of marriage, I wondered if Lori was having an affair.

I was a linear thinker and wasn't afraid to face a bad situation, however, I wasn't prepared to continue my investigation. Instead, I informed my personal assistant of my intentions and left my office.

"Ann, I need to go to the gym for an early workout."

I changed clothes in our company locker room, jogged two miles to my nearby gym, lifted weights for forty-five minutes, and then jogged back to work. After a quick shower and change, I passed Ann as I walked back to my office.

"Chris, you have several calls to return."

"Ann, something personal has come up. I need an hour or so to finish sorting things out."

"Is that the reason you left so early for the gym?"

While I nodded yes, she continued.

"Chris, is there anything I can do?"

As I shook my head while walking past her and closing the door to my office, I suspected Ann was surprised by the level of my sadness.

All of the tension immediately returned as I sat at my desk, then when my phone rang (seconds later), I became furious!

"Ann! I just told you I needed an hour!"

"I'm sorry! Jim wants to talk to you. He told me to interrupt you."

***

Jim and I had been friends and associates for my entire career. He's the president of the company and its founder's son. I've followed him up the corporate ladder to be his right hand man and VP of Sales and Marketing.

***

I sighed.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you, Ann. Put him through."

After I answered, Jim inquired.

"What's going on that you're not taking calls?"

"I need an hour, Jim. Can I stop by at eleven-thirty?"

"That's not going to work. I'm calling a quick meeting on the Watson situation and...I need your input!"

I was pissed...really pissed...and I felt as though I was going to explode as I begged him.

"Jim, please give me until eleven-thirty! I need to get to the bottom of a problem."

There was a strained silence from the other end of the line and then a frosty confirmation as Jim agreed.

"I'll see you at eleven-thirty."

I continued my investigation with a huge knot in my gut.

Each of our companies used the same online expense report software, so I opened Lori's account and reviewed all of her available trip expense reports (twenty-four months' worth).

The vast majority of Lori's travels were east of the Mississippi. Approximately one-third of her business trips were to her company's Charlotte headquarters, and the balance were to other cities.

Lori's expense reports showed Marriott rooms were charged to her corporate American Express card for all travel...up until eight months ago! At that point, there were hotel charges for all trips except to Charlotte!

After reviewing the information for a second time, I thought to myself, 'This can't possibly be happening!' My world was falling apart. Then, just as quickly, a simple explanation came to me. I actually laughed with relief and chastised myself for thinking so poorly of my best friend—my wife.

Many companies were pinching pennies. As an effort to control the cost of accommodations for employees who traveled to corporate headquarters, some companies were paying the hotels directly (at a reduced rate) and keeping the points so they could be used for future employee visits.

I thought, 'That must be what happened to Lori's Marriott points.' I thought things over for a few minutes and then pulled up my "contacts" file in my computer—I was looking for the name of a guy from Lori's finance group.

I had forty-six contact names for people I'd met through Lori's work functions. I finally found the number for Director of Finance, Sam Jennings, dialed his number, and left a voicemail.

{Sam, this is Chris Harrington, Lori's husband. We've met a couple of times at Excel's company functions. I'm calling around to different company finance people to get a feel of whether or not companies are changing their policy, to save a few bucks, by paying direct for hotel accommodations. Our finance people are thinking about this change, but I'm against it because I want my people to get the benefit of the hotel points. I'd appreciate a call back.}

I left my office number and then slowly made my way to Jim's office for our meeting.

Jim gave me a questioning look as the meeting started, but I just shrugged my shoulders. Within twenty minutes, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations had agreed on how to solve a week long issue with the Watson Brothers, one of our oldest customers.

As the meeting broke up, Jim had an edge in his voice.

"Hang out, Chris."

After the room was cleared and the door closed, Jim asked.

"What...the...hell is going on?"

I sighed and Jim let me gather my thoughts.

"My blood pressure is under heart attack levels but just barely. I'm still working through some things."

"Business or personal?"

"It has nothing to do with business."

"Is it the kids?"

By that time, I was getting somewhat emotional, so I just shook my head and waited for a few moments.

"It's about Lori. An hour ago, I was sure she was having an affair. Now, I feel more than a little stupid because I think I've figured out the problem. I'm just waiting for a verification phone call."

Jim was smirking and shaking his head.

"You're an asshole! Lori loves you to death and would never cheat on you so stop thinking stupid thoughts and get the hell out of here."

Ann's worried face from earlier had turned to a smile when she saw me smiling as I passed her desk.

"Welcome back to the human race, Chris!"

After checking for any emergency emails, I pressed the playback button to retrieve my voicemail—Sam Jennings had returned my call.

{Hi, Chris, it's good to hear from you. We haven't seriously considered paying direct and keeping the rewards points...yet. I looked into it and we would save around five thousand dollars a year, but on the other hand, I've read it would cost us up to ten times that amount in lost employee goodwill. I agree with you...it's a bad idea! I hope this helps.}

As Sam was finishing with "I hope this helps", my desktop picture of Lori was flying across the room and breaking against the wall!

While I finished packing my computer into my briefcase, Ann was looking back and forth between the destroyed picture on the floor and me as she stood in my office doorway.

"Ann, I'm taking the rest of the day off. Call me only if there's an emergency! If Lori calls, tell her I'm in a meeting and can't be disturbed."

I walked through the doorway without waiting for an answer.

++++++

***Lori***

It'd been a frustrating day at work. Since I'd started my Friday morning when Chris left for the office at six-thirty, I felt justified to close down my home office that afternoon at three-thirty and go to the gym an hour earlier than usual.

I was feeling naughty and very horny, so I picked the Stairmaster Stepper for my cardio workout because it was located immediately in front of three college frat-boy types who were running on treadmills.

I knew those boys were visually feasting on my fifty-one year old, leotard clad ass as I climbed the moving stairs, and it gave me a huge thrill.

As I considered what three college jocks could do to me, I started to day-dream.

*********

There was no doubt that my sex life was exceptional—Chris and I were still having sex three or four times a week, with me cumming two (and sometimes three) times each romp.

Oral featured prominently during our activities. After Chris would finish feasting on my body, we'd often swing into a girl-on-top sixty-nine. I'd slowly deep-throat his very impressive cock while he licked from my sensitive little clit to my super tight anus. I loved how he used his fingers to probe my pussy and ass while he used his talented tongue to dance over my clit.

Most often, after untangling from our sixty-nine, Chris would position me on my hands and knees, grab my hips, and fuck me from behind. His length, and especially his girth (combined with my finger as I played with my nub), sent me into orgasmic bliss every time.

Every so often, just to change things up, he'd lube my back door and wedge his log inside of my ass instead of taking my pussy. He always started slow to make sure I wasn't hurt, but after he was fully inside of my rump, he fucked me hard...just the way I liked it! I often fingered my pussy and exploded as he pumped his cum deep into my ass.

I also thought of my upcoming trip to Charlotte. I'd finished most of my preparations and knew it'd be an extremely busy time. I had meetings scheduled to start only two hours after my arrival in Charlotte and would be working non-stop until I left for home at noon on Friday.

The only saving grace would be my evenings with Steve. I'd spend the vast majority of my work day in meetings, which included him, and all night in his bed. I knew it'd be a deliciously wicked few nights.

I was happy to finally reach a point of not feeling guilty about my nearly yearlong affair with Steve—the things we did together were so nasty! I couldn't ever include my loving husband in the type of depravity I had with Steve. It was my private vice that fulfilled a sick, sexual need that I didn't realize I had.

I had a great life. I was proud to be a wife, mother, friend, and a respected professional, but while with Steve, I was free to explore a newly discovered, deep, primal need. It was a need that no one in my "normal" life could ever find out about.

I didn't know I had that perverted need and only found out about it by accident. Four of us were on a business trip to Cleveland. Steve had reserved a suite so we could work together (after business hours) to prepare for the next days' meetings. We'd finished our prep work and Steve invited us to dinner. Everyone was ready for food and drink, but I realized I needed an extra thirty minutes to complete some work for other customers.

My computer was running low on battery life, so Steve left me his laptop. I completed the work quickly and then, since I wasn't particularly hungry, pulled up Google on Steve's computer—I wanted to check on the delivery of several items I was having shipped to our home. I'd typed "Fe" into the search box, hoping that FedX.com would pop up. Instead, I was shocked to find a long series of links to FemDom websites.

I was naive and wasn't quite sure what FemDom meant, so I clicked on the first link. The videos were so nasty, but I watched video after video of women dominating and humiliating men. I couldn't believe Steve watched that type of porn. At first, I was mortified, but after watching a half-dozen clips, my pussy was dripping with need!

I did meet our group for a drink but then excused myself.

"Excuse me. I'm going to be having room service deliver my dinner."

I hardly touched my dinner as I pulled up a long series of FemDom websites on my personal I-pad and watched the different clips.

It didn't take long before my blouse was open and I was naked from the waist down. I was pinching my left nipple and had two fingers banging my pussy as I watched a mature woman as she yelled, 'Tongue fuck my asshole, you worthless piece of shit', to a young, muscular porn star.

The actress was lying on her back on a couch. She was spread open and her legs were pulled up to her shoulders. The young man had his face buried between her ass cheeks, and he was pushing his tongue in and out of her asshole.

I was confused as to why I was so turned on. Chris was a master of oral sex, and he wasn't shy about licking my ass. The sensation was always delicious, but I didn't think my masculine husband would put up with the words coming from the slut's mouth.

*********

I finally came back from my day-dream and realized I needed to get off of the Stairmaster. Between the thoughts of the emails I'd exchanged with Steve that day, the three boys glaring at my bouncing ass cheeks, and the pounding I'd anticipated from Chris that night, my pussy was pulsing! I needed to get home to masturbate and shower before dinner.

++++++

***Chris***

It was nearly seven-thirty as I walked into the house Friday night and Lori was not happy!

"Where the hell have you been?"

I answered my loving wife.

"Sorry. I was pulled into a problem at work and lost track of time."

"I sent you a half-dozen texts and left three messages! Why didn't you give me the courtesy of answering?"

"Sorry again. I'd turned my phone off and forgot to turn it on again. I was just happy to get out of the door and come home!"