Vacation Time

Story Info
Infidelity, cheating, can couple cope and get past it?
7.1k words
3.64
71.2k
40
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Vacation Time

Joyce Larson sat numbly in her SUV in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot. Across the road directly in front of her, was the No Tell Motel where her husband's car was parked. Next to his car was the only other car in the motel's lot and she vaguely recognized it but couldn't place where she had seen it before or who owned the damn thing.

Joyce and Kip had been married for eight years. They met in college. Joyce was in her senior year and Kip was in his junior year. They fell in love and became a couple. When Joyce graduated, she put her plans on hold, to wait for Kip to graduate. They were married just after graduation. For the past eight years, Joyce thought their marriage was good. Even though she had the opportunity, Joyce had never strayed.

And here she was, sitting across the street from a motel where her husband was meeting with someone. She didn't really care who it was. It didn't matter to her if it was a woman or a man. She felt that whoever it was, their marriage was over.

For the past eight years, Joyce had been working her way up the ranks at the local police department. She had made detective three months ago. Today she had decided that she needed some time off to reconnect with Kip. He had been a little distant because of the long hours that came with her new position. So she had taken a week of her accrued vacation time. When she left her office she had driven to Kip's office to tell him the good news.

When she got there she spotted him walking to his car. She stopped short, wondering where he could be going at two in the afternoon. She waited as he backed out of his spot and headed off. Maybe he was headed home. She followed at a discreet distance. The next turn he made and Joyce knew he wasn't going home. He was now headed in the complete opposite direction.

She followed him for the next ten minutes. Sometimes near, sometimes far. She was good at her job. Then he turned into the motel parking lot. Joyce pulled into the Piggly Wiggly parking lot and watched him pull up next to the only car in the entire lot. When he got out of his car, he didn't even look around to make sure the coast was clear. That told Joyce he was comfortable coming here and it wasn't his first time.

She had been sitting in her car for twenty minutes. She was numb. Numb with fear and anger. Fear of what her husband was doing as well as anger with him for doing what he was doing. Joyce shivered. She pulled her weapon from its holster and checked it over. It was loaded and ready to go. She pushed it back into its holster. She drove out of the Piggly Wiggly and over to the motel. She parked her SUV behind Kip's and the other car. She parked close enough so neither of them could get away.

She got out of her car as quietly as possible. She went to the door that Kip had gone too. She knocked, putting her hand over the peephole. She stood off to the side of the door so even if they looked out the window they couldn't see who it was. She had to knock a second time. She heard someone faintly say 'just a minute'.

When the door opened, she pushed her shoulder hard against it breaking the chain that was holding the door from opening all the way. The door knocked the person behind it on the floor. She closed the door as she entered. Just in front of her was Kip, on the floor with a towel wrapped around his waist. On the only bed in the room was her sister, naked as the day she was born.

That's whose car was out there, her fucking sister. Turning back to Kip she kicked him in the balls. The air whooshed out of his lungs. Her sister screamed. Joyce just shook her head and walked to the bed and slapped her sister, hard. She shut up.

"Gabby, you fucking bitch," Joyce shouted at her sister, Gabriela.

Gabby cringed pulling the sheet up to cover herself. Kip was moaning as he tried to climb to his feet. Joyce stood there as he faced her. He frowned at her.

"I can explain," he started.

"You can? Fine, go ahead, but I know this isn't your first time here."

"What? How could you know..." he shut up.

"You seem to forget what I do for a living, dickhead," Joyce growled at him.

"Right, okay, what do you want to know?" Kip asked with resignation.

"How long and why?" Joyce growled.

"Don't tell her," Gabby said.

"Shut up, slut!" Joyce shouted at her sister.

"Two months, three times a week. You were never home and I got horny. Sorry."

Joyce stood there looking at Kip. Suddenly her right hand was whistling through the air to strike his left cheek. His head spun to the right and his body followed. He was down on the floor again. Joyce turned in time to punch her sister in the gut as she tried to jump Joyce. She hit the floor hard.

"Joyce, there is no need for the hitting," Kip said climbing to his feet.

"Okay, what would you do to me if it was me in that bed and a stranger answered the door?" Joyce asked. She knew what he would do.

"Fine, fine. I would be beating the shit out of him and you." Kip grimaced.

Gabby was groaning on the floor. Joyce looked at her and spit in her face.

"You fucking bitch. You are no longer my sister. Don't you ever talk to me again. You can explain to mom and dad why, cunt. As for you Kip, get dressed, you're leaving and coming home with me."

"No I'm not," Kips said definitely.

"Fine don't," Joyce said going to where his pants were hanging over the back of a chair. She reaching in his left front pocket and pulled out his keys.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"You don't want to come with me, then don't bother ever coming home. I'm taking your house key. I'll throw all your clothes out on the front lawn when I get home. You can come by and pick them up. I should take your car keys as I'm making the payments on it."

"Sure go ahead. My lawyer will be in contact to get the rest of my property."

"You have no property. Infidelity in this state is illegal and I'm wearing a body cam." Joyce tapped her lapel were there was what looked like a button.

"So they'll see that you assaulted us."

"Like I said, infidelity is a felony in this state. I was just controlling the suspects."

"Fuck!"

"Sure go ahead, fuck that slut of yours. I'm leaving."

Joyce turned and walked out of the motel room. She climbed back into her SUV and drove off. The tears didn't start for ten minutes. Joyce had to pulled over. She couldn't see clearly. She really loved Kip, right up until he walked into that motel room. She cried for twenty minutes. She was exhausted as she put the SUV in gear and drove home.

An hour after getting home, Joyce was just sitting on her couch staring at the wall, when a soft knock on the front door snapped her out of her remorse. She should have never taken that promotion. She rose and went to the front door. It was her mom, Ellen. She hung her head and opened the door.

"Darling, I'm so sorry," Ellen said as she wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"Mom," Joyce said crying again as she swung the door closed.

The two of them stood there for a long time.

"Where's dad?" Joyce asked.

"He's giving your sister what for. He wanted to take her over his knee, but I forbid it."

"Come, I'll pour us some wine," Joyce said.

"Good, I could use a glass about now," Ellen said.

The pair went into the kitchen as Joyce got wine glasses from the cabinet and a cold bottle of wine from the fridge. She poured two healthy glasses setting one in front of her Mom.

"Did you have any indication, sweetheart?" Ellen asked.

"No. He was starting to pull away because I was hardly ever home. But I put it down to his brooding. But in hindsight I suppose that should have started the alarm bells going off."

"They did when you father started cheating on me," said Ellen.

"What?" Joyce shouted.

"Oh! I didn't tell you about that?"

"NO! Jesus Mom and you're still with him?" Joyce asked.

"Of course. I love him. He promised to never do it again without talking to me first."

"What?"

"We talked it all out. I had started to limit his sex with me. I don't know why, it still turned me on and felt wonderful with him. I think I just got lazy."

"Mom!"

"Do you remember when we both started to exercise?"

"Yes. Is that when-"

"That's when he stopped and I promise to never turn him down, ever. He promised to talk to me if he was having cravings. Since then we have been exclusive with each other."

"Wow," Joyce said.

"Do you think you could forgive Kip?"

"Not right now. And I don't know about the future either," Joyce almost snarled. "I'm sorry, Mom."

"No worries, my dear. I snarled like that when I caught your father. He is now snarling like that at your sister."

"Why, she's single," Joyce said.

"Well, not really. She does have a boyfriend, who is not Kip."

Joyce giggled at her mother. Mom giggled too.

"Shit! What am I going to do Mom?" Joyce asked tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh, honey, the human heart is so full of forgiveness, you'll take him back. I know you still love him. I can tell. It's in your eyes."

"No mom. My love for Kip died when he went in that room. It was buried when I went in there and saw who he was with. I really hope they are happy together," Joyce growled.

"See, you don't really hope they can be happy. I can tell just by the way you said that."

"Mom," Joyce started then took a deep breath. "Mom, I have no love in my heart for Kip or Gabby. As far as I'm concerned they are both dead. To me they died in that motel room. I buried them on the way home."

"Really dear?" Ellen asked.

"Really Mom. Dead. To me they are dead and buried."

"My last hope for grandchildren."

"What?"

"Gabby's boyfriend is sterile."

"So."

"She really loves him, they are talking marriage."

"Not now they aren't-"

"What is it dear?"

"Shit! Is Gabby on the pill?" Joyce asked.

"No. No need with Bobby."

"Bobby, that's her boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Well, Gabby may be pregnant then."

"How?"

"Kip. They weren't using a condom. She had Kips cum pouring out of her when I charged in there."

There was a loud knock at the door. It could only be one person.

"Shit! I forgot to toss his shit out on the lawn. Fuck!"

"Joyce Anderson Larson!" shouted Ellen.

"Sorry," Joyce said going to the door.

She opened it and stood back. Kip almost fell into the house. Joyce looked at him anger in her eyes. He shied away from her.

"Can I come in to get some of my things?" he asked.

"Yes, but be quick about it?" snapped Joyce.

Kip nodded as he went to the bedroom to gather his clothes. Joyce was tempted to follow him, but thought she was better than that. Mom however followed Kip into the bedroom.

"Mom-" Joyce said softly, but stopped when she continued to follow Kip.

Joyce sat there with her head in her hands. She could hear her mom yelling at Kip. Kip didn't say a word. He packed his clothes and dragged the two large suitcases out to the living room. Joyce got up and looked at him.

"Is she pregnant yet?" she asked softly.

Kip's face scrunched up in pain. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. He sniffled and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. He looked at Joyce.

"She said she talked to you about this," Kip whispered.

"No, she never did."

"Would you have let us if we had?"

"I would have had you go about it a little differently. Artificial insemination works just at good now a days."

"Her and Bobby couldn't afford that?"

"But we could have," Ellen chimed in.

"We could have also," Joyce said. "So instead, you fucked up our marriage. Or did you just want to get your dick into my sister from the start?"

"No, no, it wasn't like that, I promise."

"Bullshit! It was either you or her. Which?" growled Joyce.

Kip stood silent until Ellen kicked him in the ass. Joyce had to turn her back to him while she laughed. But the kick got him talking.

"It was her. She talked me into doing it the natural way. Said she didn't want any tubes or needles up her pussy," he said looking at Ellen. "Sorry Mom."

"Don't worry about me, I've heard all the words before, long before your little dick was a bud on you little body inside your mom's uterus. Cock, pussy, cunt, dick, rod, ass, tits, I've heard them all." Ellen just nodded at him.

"So she talked you into fucking her?" Joyce asked.

"Yes. Ask her. She'll tell you the truth."

"Wanna bet?"

"I just left her. Your dad took her over his knee and paddled her ass until it was good and red."

"What? Fred paddled her bare behind?" mom asked.

"No, no. He did lift her skirt. She had panties on, but he has a hard hand."

Ellen just nodded. Joyce looked at her.

"How would you know?" Joyce asked her.

"Well, I haven't been an angel all my life dear," she answered.

"Oh my god! You too?" asked Joyce backing away from her mother.

"It was a long time ago. About a year after you were born."

"Oh my god. Hell! I might as well go out tonight and find myself a dick to fuck so I can be just like the rest of my family," Joyce yelled.

"No!" Kip shouted.

"You have no say in this, asshole!" Joyce shouted back at him. "In fact what are you still doing here? Get the fuck out and don't come back until I call you. You got that?" Joyce almost screamed at him.

"Okay, okay, dear." Kip picked up the two bags carried them to the door. As he stepped through he turned to Joyce. "I love you." Then he was gone.

"I bet you do," Joyce said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Now that you know why? What are you going to do?" mom asked.

"Well, I've had two different stories from him now. What do you think?"

"What was his other story?"

"I was never here and he got horny," Joyce said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well that's the lamest excuse I ever heard. You two were together every weekend and almost every night."

"The Gabby excuse does sound more plausible," said Joyce. "But he lied to me. No matter which excuse I decide to believe, he lied to me. That's inexcusable."

There was a knock at the front door. Joyce hung her head as she plopped down on the couch. She just shook her head. Ellen went to the front door and opened it. Gabby stepped in, Ellen closed the door. Joyce knew who it was. Gabby didn't even have to open her mouth.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" Joyce shouted not even taking her head out of her hands.

"Joy, I came to apologize. It was all my fault. I wanted a baby. Bobby can't have children. We talked about it and the cost to get me-"

"Just shut up!" Joyce screamed in anguish. "Just shut the fuck up you fucking bitch!"

Gabby shut up and stood there crying. Ellen went to her and slapped her on the ass. Gabby yelped but didn't say anything.

"Try the truth this time Gabriela," Ellen told her.

Gabby nodded. She went to her sister and knelt down in front of her.

"Joy. I know I should have come to you first. I did want a baby. NO, I did. I also wanted Kip to fuck me to get it. I wanted him so bad. He has been so good to you and you to him. I wanted some of that. I wanted his love. I wanted his love child. I wanted him to fuck it into me. Please forgive him. Please forgive me. I love you Joy. I love Kip."

"What about Bobby?" Joyce asked lifting her head to look Gabby in the eye.

"What about him?" Gabby asked.

"Do you love him? Do you want to marry him?" Joyce stared into Gabriela's eye's.

"Of course I do," Gabby said.

Joyce shook her head.

"What's his phone number?" Joyce asked softly pulling out her cell phone.

"Why do you want that?" Gabby asked.

"Just give me his phone number you dumb bitch!" Joyce yelled.

"All right, all right, we broke up. I broke up with him when he told me he couldn't give me kids. I wanted kids." Gabby was crying again.

Joyce reached out and caressed her cheek. She smiled at her sister, then slapped the shit out of her. Gabby was down for the count. Out cold. Mom was beside her looking up at Joyce.

"Did you have to hit her so hard?"

"How hard did you hit dad?"

"Right." Ellen stood and sat down next to Joyce. "Are you hungry dear?"

"No, not now. Maybe later. Right now I just want to stomp the shit out of Gabby, but it wouldn't do anything to teach her a lesson, only that I can hurt her."

"Okay, you want some more wine?"

"Yes, please. A tall glass, please."

The wine wouldn't help Joyce decide what to do, but it would make the rest of the night more pleasant once she got rid of her sister. Two full glasses later, Gabby finally came to. She laid there on the floor looking up at the ceiling moaning.

"God, I've got a headache," she croaked.

"You're lucky you still have a head you fucking lying bitch," Joyce growled at her.

"Oh fuck, it wasn't a bad dream," Gabby whined rubbing her eyes.

Joyce just sat there staring at her sister a slight smile on her face. She was feeling a little buzzed and a way lot horny for some reason. Joyce kept toeing Gabby in the ribs. Not hard. Just enough to aggravate her.

"Joy, stop it, please?" asked Gabby.

"Why should I? You fucked my husband for two months three times a week. I think I should fuck with you for at least that long. Don't you?"

"What do you want from me? I said I was sorry."

"I want my husband back before you sullied him. I want him back before he ripped our marriage vows to shreds. I want Kip back before his dick was in you whore pussy." Joyce toed Gabby just a little harder.

"I can't give you that. I'm so sorry," Gabby whimpered.

"Joyce, leave her alone for now. Later I'll help you throw her out the door."

"Okay, Mom," replied Joyce.

Gabby rolled over and continued to cry. Joyce toed her one more time in the butt. Ellen took Joyce's empty glass to the kitchen where she refilled it and brought it back. She set her glass down and knelt next to her daughter on the floor.

"Come on Gabby, get up and sit on the couch with us," Ellen said to Joyce's disgust.

Joyce didn't say anything, she just watched as her little sister climbed to her feet and plopped down on the couch on the other side of their Ellen. Joyce looked at her slutty little sister.

"Why bitch? Why go after my man?" Joyce had to know.

"Joy, please, I can't answer that. I don't know why. It just popped into my head that I wanted what you had. I'm jealous of you. You had everything. The great job. What could be better than being a cop? The great marriage. It took me a long time to convince Kip I had talked to you about this. He should have checked with you."

"He was smart enough to know you didn't talk to me, dumbass."

"Girls can we do without the name calling."

"Okay, Mom," Joyce said. "And you, you, you cunt, you will stay away from my man. Now call him and tell him to get his sorry ass back here. Me and him need to talk without you two here," Joyce said calmly.

Gabby called Kip and told him to get home, right now. She told him she needed him. Of course this upset Joyce and she slapped Gabby, but not too hard.

"You will say nothing to him. You will go wait by the door. You will stand there until I let him in, then you will leave or I will beat the living crap out of you. You got that Gabriela?" Joyce growled.

"Got it sis," Gabby said moving over by the door.

Ellen went and got her coat and purse. She looked at Gabby.

"You will have to drive me home Gabriela, I'm a little too tipsy."

Gabby help her Mom on with her coat and they stood there waiting. Joyce went over to Mom.

"Thanks Mom. I love you."

"I love you too. dear."

"I love you Joy," Gabby said. Joyce just looked at her and shook her head.

12