Vacation to Bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
How my vacation became unforgettable.
4.1k words
4.19
60k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers

Things had been stressful on both the work and personal fronts so I finally decided to take some time for myself. My destination was wherever my car would get me before I had to fill up so I was pleasantly surprised when I ended up in Southern Virginia. There, I checked into a nice hotel resort and welcomed the spacious accommodation that I received which also overlooked the pool area - kitchen, living area & separate bedroom

But, I also failed to notice that I had also caught someone's eye. He was in the resort all the time, tracking me, marking my comings and goings. Questions I asked about places to go and things to do. He knew everything that he needed about me and on this particular morning, I was going to be his...

I was up early that morning and had driven to the shore to catch the sunrise and found it very refreshing. I even managed a good 2 mile walk along the beach. I felt so relaxed later that as I stepped off of the elevator and started down the hallway to my room I didn't notice anyone but did see a housekeeping cart in the hall. As I inserted my key and entered my room I then saw the housekeeper. In reality, he was the guy who had not only checked me in but helped out from time to time when I had questions about what to do. I also felt bad because he tried to hit on me at one point and I told him as politely as possible that I was not like that.

"How's it going," I said to him.

"OK. You're up and out early," he replied.

As I stood in the open door I answered. "Yes. Went to the shore to catch the sun coming up. Now a shower and then see what the day surprises me with."

"Surprises?" I didn't notice how he was looking at me. "Sounds like a nice plan," he added.

And with that I closed the door to the room. The patio door was open with a cool morning breeze flowing in as I started to peel off my clothes. It felt nice but I decided to close it and as I entered the bathroom, I slipped off my briefs and entered the shower. The warm water cascaded over me washing away sand and sweat from my morning venture. I couldn't remember how long I was in there - maybe 15 or 20 minutes before finally shutting the water and exiting the shower. After I had toweled myself off, I swung the bathroom door open and stepped out to the room. I reached down picking up my discarded clothing and as I stood, something cold and moist was placed over my nose and mouth from behind. I struggled to get away from this but it was pressed firmly against my face while another arm encircled me around the waist. I could feel myself fading and as I passed out, the arm which had encircled my waist was pulled back. A hand brushed across my stomach that stopped to peel away the towel leaving me naked. Then darkness.

When I began to come to later, I was still in my room. Slowly, as my sight cleared up I found that I was seated on a chair in the living area. I tried to move my arms and legs and found that I could not. A few scant feet away was the darkened TV and in it I saw my reflection. My arms had been pulled back over my head and secured to the backrest. My legs were spread and my ankles were secured to the rear legs of the chair. I glanced down at my body which seemed to glisten from an ointment or oil, finally seeing that I was wearing a red thong. I tried to scream only to also find that my mouth was tightly packed securely gagged.

WTF raced through my mind as the remaining cobwebs cleared. I worked to get free but it was no good. Whoever had done this had made sure my bondage was tight. After struggling for almost an hour (based on the digital clock above the TV) I could only stop and wait.

The wait, however, wasn't that long as I heard the lock on the door open. I began to scream as maybe it was housekeeping to be set free. But there was no exclamation, in fact no sound other than the cart wheels on the floor and then the door being closed and the deadbolt put in place.

I continued to yell through my gag but finally stopped when I felt a presence behind me. Hands brushed over my shoulders and over my wrists that were bound to the chair. My nostrils flared as I continued to spew muffled pleas.

"Now just settle down or you may hurt yourself," an invisible, yet manly voice said. I again started to struggle to get free of my bondage. In response to this, I felt something cold and sharp against my left cheek while another hand brushed my right.

"If you insist to keep fighting, I will have to start slicing something," the voice said holding a large knife before my eyes. I ceased my struggling. "And you will do as I say, understand?"

"mmmmppppfffff", was all that came from my muffled and tightly packed mouth.

Hands now moved over my body, subtlety stroking over my nipples and stomach. Then, I felt hot breath near my ear. "Mmm. This is sexy don't you think?"

At that, the hands stopped fondling me and I followed my captor as he moved to stand in front of me. My eyes widened.

"Damn," he said, "this is sexy and fucking hot!" I shook my head and wailed as the guy from the hallway admired his handiwork. My legs pulled at the bindings that secured my ankles the tugging moving my hips somewhat seductively.

He leaned in close as his hand reached down groping my penis through the thong. I screamed into the gag and tried to pull away but he laughed and squeezed my balls hard.

"This is going to be really, really nice."

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!"

He left me briefly but returned with a backpack which he dropped on the floor next to the chair I am bound. Kneeling down you unzip it and I can see various clamps, cords and tape along with dildos and even a vibrator. As I start screaming into the gag again he looked over at me and my eyes looked back pleading desperately. This only fueled his lust to dominate me. Pulling the knife out once again you slide it across my bare chest. Slowly he let the knife cross over my nipples and I sobbed as the flat edge of the blade rubbed against them, first one then the other. My eyes bulged and my breath was quivering as I pleaded and watched your very move. The knife rested on my left nipple.

"Maybe I'll put one of them in a clamp," he said

"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHFFFFFFF."

He grinned as the blade slid down over my belly and arrived at the thong. I sobbed and started to shake uncontrollably. He knew that he had me intimidated enough to do whatever it was he was going to tell me to do. The only thing now between him and my cock was the thong. Slowly, the knife slid into the waistband and I became very still so as not to get cut. The blade felt cold as he moved it inside the thong and I moaned as the blade moved over my genitals and came to rest against my cock which was also slowly becoming erect.

"Now you are going to do whatever I tell you, right?"

I nodded up and down rapidly as tears formed and slowly fell from my blue eyes and over my cheeks. The blade still inside the thong resting on my crotch.

"I'm going to take that gag from your mouth. Don't do anything stupid. You understand?"

I nodded my head again furiously. I continued to whimper as he then proceeded to remove the gag. When the packing was removed from my mouth I managed to take in some air.

"Please," I said between gulps of air."Whatever it is you want just take it. I won't tell anyone."

"Good."

"Just put the knife away."

"Don't think so," he said as he stood in front of me. "Remember when you turned me down and said that you were not like that?"

"Yes," I answered. "I'm not that way."

"Well, I tell you what. This is my insurance that you won't bite me," he began. "Because you are going to suck my cock!"

"No," I started to say as more tears started forming. "I never...I don't."

He reached over and pulled my head to his crotch. With his other hand he unzipped his pants then pulled his cock free. It stood before my mouth, erect, precum dripping from the tip.

"Suck my cock I'll let you go and leave."

"Please," I begged, "don't make me do that."

He has the power. The control. "Get on it!" he ordered, "and I'd better not feel any teeth."

I shook my head and whispered "No."

"NOW!" he growled.

I nodded softly whispering "okay". Slowly, I opened my mouth and his cock pulsed with anticipation of my surrender. I sucked licked his semi-erect shaft with tears falling across it. Then, I opened wider and took his cock in as he pulled himself closer forcing more of himself into my mouth. Due to the way I was bound to the chair I choked at first but then adjusted. His cock tasted salty in my mouth and I smelled his manliness as my nose moved closer to his pubic hair as more and more of his cock entered my mouth.

"Suck for your miserable life!"

My head started to bob up and down on his meat. My mouth was feeling divine to him and the sobbing made it even better. My jaws protruded as I struggled to gulp the massive meat as it became fully erect. His hips began to rock back and forth plunging his cock deeper into my throat. He enjoyed the vibrations he felt caused by my gagging. I tried to pull my head up but he forced my head back down. I gulped and whimpered around his assaulting cock as he fucked my mouth. I quivered with each breath. My mouth stretched over his cock which he now rammed deep into my throat only to pull back to ram it deeper again. I moan and begin to suck hungrily on his meat.

"What is happening?" This is all I can think to myself. I suck hard and deep pulling and accepting it in my throat. I moan again and he now realized that he was getting to me. I was going to be his and that he was going to break me.

He watched me as I sucked his cock with the knife again now pressed against my throat. My hands were bound tightly behind my head to the chair's backrest. My head continued to bob up and down on his hard, thickening shaft. The fingers of his free hand gripped the back of my head and pulled hard forcing his cock down my throat. My gagging continued to send waves of pleasure stirring along his swollen shaft.

"You are discovering what it is I want aren't you?"

I just sniffled and kept sucking. He pulled on my head and thrust forward with his hips grinding himself deep in my throat. I gagged and choked around the cock as it finally exploded in my mouth. I choked more profusely and my legs, bound at the ankles to the backlegs of the chair, jerk almost spastically. Then, he pulled out and let the next wave of his hot cum spray my face.

"Eat it." He taunted me and I sob as my tongue laps hungrily at the thick white globs around my lips. He had let the cum spray over my cheeks, nose and eyes using that still hard cock to smear it over my face and I moaned involuntarily. I yelped as a hand went between my legs to my cock and pulled up my own cum.

"What is this?"

I sobbed and turned my head away. He grabbed hold of my face and jerking my head around he held his fingers to my lips, "Suck it!"

"Please haven't you done enough?"

"You haven't seen anything like what will happen if you don't do like you're told. Now SUCK IT!" I jerk at the harshness in his voice and open my cum stained lips and slide my mouth over his fingers tasting my own jism.

"This is what a tease tastes like," he taunted me. My mouth sucks on his fingers as I again involuntarily moan.

"You think you are a straight guy, but you are just another slut."

I moan over his fingers and continued to lick, suck. You pull them from my mouth.

"How'd it taste? I think you liked it."

"FUCK YOU!"

"Ahh, a little feisty now," he said continuing, "but I think that I may do just that over and over until I am tired of you."

"What?!?," I stammered. "You said if I suck you you'd let me go and leave?!?"

"There are things much more delicious than that as you will soon see."

I tugged at the bonds, my legs flexing and straining to pull my ankles free. He picked up my gag and balling it up shoved it back in my mouth. Then it was packed tighter than before with a few pieces of duct tape from the bag across my firmly packed mouth.

"Since your straight, I guess you've never been ass-fucked before?" he asked sardonically.

My eyes widen and I shake my head violently from side to side.

"Well, I think it is about time you had that experience," he said. "And if you're wondering. Yes. I lied."

Again, I shook my head and whimpered beneath my gag.

"I don't know why some guy hasn't tried to fuck your ass before," he said as he walked behind the chair, "as pretty as it is!"

Then he took the handle of the blade and press it between my ass-cheeks. I give a start and jerked in fear and surprise.

He untied my ankles and warned me not to try and run or do anything else stupid. Then he freed my hands from the backrest. "Over to the table," he ordered. I looked around and the only table is a coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Move," he said and I on tired legs I walked over to the table where I stood at one end. I remained there as he went to the cart and grabbing a mop walked back over to me. He removed the mop head.

"Spread them," he said. I did as he instructed and then yelped as he took the mop handle and lashed it to my ankles which kept my legs spread.

"Now," from behind me, "on your knees!"

I glanced over at him and he mouthed NOW.

It was difficult but I manged first the right then the left finding myself on my knees at the end if the table. From the knapsack you produced zip ties and used them to secure my thighs to the legs. Then, he untied my wrists from in front of me and quickly secured them tightly behind my back. Another piece of rope pulled my wrists up and secured them to my gag between my teeth, pulling my head up and back. As he walk around again admiring his work I looked up at him, my eyes still trying to plead. He met my gaze with cold lustful eyes. I could see the sadistic frenzy that was now driving him because I could only lay there and sob. To him, I looked so good with my legs finally spread and my ass so totally exposed. He took a moment to savor the sight of me.

"Now you know why I have been so nice to you since you checked in here. I'm so glad you kinda told me your schedule and that personal and business were overwhelming you. You know I like having you tied and gagged." Behind me I could hear him as he started to remove his clothes.

"Nnuuhh," I managed to moan.

"And this red thong," he said as he grabbed it. "It has me so turned on!" With a tug it was ripped away.

"I never really wanted to do this " he said. "I mean you are a guest. But when you came back and we spoke. And then, yes, I sneaked in your room and when you came out of the shower." He left it to trail off.

I sob as his hand runs down my back and over my ass. My pleas are muffled as I shake my head slowly from side to side. Then, fingers run down my exposed ass crack and without warning, he wriggled a thumb in my asshole, forcing it in deeper and deeper. I squirmed beneath him on the table as he shoved his thumb further in. My ass was tight and it took some effort to get it fully in.

"NO!! Ahhhh!!! This...he's...AHHH!" raced through my mind as his thumb reamed my assignment. "It's so wrong...Ahhh. But it's turning me on. Ahhh..."

"You are almost ready for my cock now." I shake my head violently but my deep quivering breathing said otherwise.

My mind raced. ""This can't be happening...ahhh. It can't. Ahhhh"

He managed to get his thumb in as far as it would go. Then he reached under me and grabbed my cock. He held it tight while he continued to wiggle his thumb in my ass as I sobbed and moaned.

"This got you hard hasn't it," he said. "I'm just getting so turned on right now. Aren't you?" I put my head on the table and moaned as his thumb worked my ass and his hand stroked my cock. "Just relax. Escape is impossible and this virgin ass of yours is all mine!"

"Hhuuhhh? Nnuhh...Nnnuuhh"

"Soon I'll be raping it," he stated as he stroked my cock feverishly. "But only after you have your first gay cum!"

"NNNNUUUHHH....AHHH!!!" he stopped stroking and I came like never before.

Having taken the time to set this all up he now enjoyed looking me over one more time as he dropped down next to me and place hid moist mouth against my ear.

"I've been watching you since the day you first got here," you say. "Since then, I've only wanted to do one thing to you. And now that I have you, I am going to shove my cock up your ass, ride like a cowboy rides a bronco and rape you till you are raw."

I shake my head in one final desperate plea as he got up and positioned himself over me. My pleading is now only half-hearted as I start to fully surrender to the fact that he is in control and that it was going to happen regardless. Though gagged, I suck in a deep breath as I feel the tip of his cock between my cheeks.

"This is gonna hurt you a lot more than me, " you say tauntingly. I was sobbing uncontrollably now as he held his cock at the plume of my asshole so that I can anticipate what is going to happen. He then pressed against my hole as I wailed into the gag.

"Yes, you wanted it and I knew you were going to enjoy it." Then, without warning, he shoved his dick hard into my ass, into the plume, bursting through the bud. I screamed for all it is worth into the gag. "Aren't I such a pain in the ass," he chuckled.

He pressed further in, taking time but moving forcefully delighting in my whimpers. I struggled against the bondage which only made my ass wiggle on his invading cock. He was spreading my asshole far more than I ever thought it could go. Maybe he had three inches inside of me, but I knew it wouldn't stop until he was all the way inside of me. He shoved on, deeper an deeper. I now lay there still beneath him as I feel my ass shred. I feel strangely full and bloated as he continued to fuck my ass. Four inches inside of me, I think.

He pressed on relentlessly and a hand reaches under again and pinches my balls making me buck briefly. Now he has squeezed five inches inside of me. I begin to feel cramps which seems to heighten his pleasure. A groan in the back of his throat as my ass clamps down hard on his thick pole. It feels like someone was rubbing sandpaper as my ass adjusted to the assault which was taking place. He sunk in lower. Seven inches.

Again and again as you jab harder into me I moan with pain and pleasure at every stroke. Then, after nine inches, the cramps stopped but a searing pain replaced them. The cadence of the pumping became more furious as he stabbed my anus with his thickening meat and my moans only pushed on.

Then, I feel something let go in my ass as he slid the rest of his nearly 10 inch cock all the way in my hole. He reared back and begin to thrust inside of me with hard, quick thrusts. I moaned with each thrust. Time was moving slowly now. I could see the clock on the DVD and I watched as the minutes passed. Still hr thrust inside of me, my ass completely on fire from this brutal attack. It had taken him nearly forty minutes to ease all the way inside of me and now once in he wasn't in any rush to get out.

I moved beneath him in time with the thrusting and I could feel how loose and sloppy my ass was becoming as he continued to pump into me. He fucked my ass raw for over half an hour, forcing himself deep inside of me, his balls slapping my raped body. Finally, as I was beginning to think that he would never cum, he grunted and shot a thick wad into my ass. And as he pulled out, I felt myself cum as well. Leaving me bound and gagged he walked to the bedroom.

"You cannot deny that this is something you wanted, too," he said from the other room. "You were meant to be taken by a man and raped. You need a man, a man who will take you and use you and show you your place."

"Look at how sexy you are?" he said walking back over to the table. "One more quick fuck and then maybe I'm done with you." And moving behind me yet again, he shoved his fat cock into my ass once more. He fucked me hard and fast, punctuating what he had just said with one hard thrust after another. My body had taken on a mind of its own. He shoved as much of his cock into me as he couId and I bucked with his rhythm and my ass thrust up as best it could to meet each stroke. This time there was no cumming for me as I was too worn out and hurt to do much more than make soft moans and grunts now and then. Finally, I felt him cum inside of me, my ass loose and sloppy.

raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers
12