Vagina Scissoring Wives Eat Pussy

Story Info
Wealthy and beautiful wives have a lava warm friendship.
1.4k words
4.21
38.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's husband, Winstead had already left for the airport. He was going to be gone weeks or months for the tournaments, and marketing. She was already beginning to feel lonely. Kate called her friend and neighbor, Susie who was also the wife of a tournament player.

Susie answered the phone sweetly. She could see it was Kate calling. "Good morning!"

Kate replied, "Good morning sweetie, how are you this morning?"

"Oh fine, I am just enjoying the sunrise and the fresh air. There was a light spring shower this morning. I can see a couple of beautiful humming birds," Susie said in an uplifting voice.

Kate said, "I was wondering if you would like to join me for a cup of coffee." Kate just had shower and was feeling clean and as fresh as a morning bloom.

"Yes I would!" There was a bit of cheer in Susie's voice as she knew Kate brewed the best coffee around.

"Come on over why don't you," Kate said, "The door is open."

"Okay I will." Susie liked her friend Kate.

When Susie arrived she came right in the front door into the living room.

Kate heard the door and said, "Come in and make yourself comfortable."

Susie sat near the coffee table.

Kate came down the hall wearing a sheer see through cotton night gown, with very bright pink panties plainly visible.

Susie could see Kate's creamy brown cleavage and dark brown nipples poking out due to the cool morning air.

They hugged good morning with sweet kisses to the cheek.

Susie felt Kate's nipples lightly drag across her top. She wondered if that was by mistake. Kate's hug was warm and close. Susie realized they hugged close enough that her leg was slightly inside of Kate's. Through the thin material she could feel the warmth of her pussy. With a slight shift to the side Susie was aware her own pussy lightly brushed Kate's clit hood sideways, and she could hear a discernible moan under her breath.

Kate complained in a naughty voice, "Winstead is going to be gone for a while again."

"Poor dear," replied Susie. "You look so beautiful in that night gown, it is so pretty on you! I love the embroidery and the lace. You'll let me take a picture won't you?"

"Sure," said Kate happily. She loved compliments.

Susie took some flash pictures of Kate in sheer gown and bright pink panties with flash. The bright flash allowed her panties, and nipples to shine right through the gown.

"You are so pretty!" announced Susie.

Kate posed and giggled.

They sat and had coffee for a little while. The coffee was truly enjoyable.

Susie announced, "I just realized we must try a few other poses, as that gown just makes you look so sexy. Why don't you pose at the end of the sofa and show a little more leg?"

It sounded fun to Kate, so she agreed. Susie took more pictures with her cell phone and they giggled together at the awesome sexy poses.

After these pictures they stood, laughed and hugged each other's neck. Susie had her hand around Kate's waist lightly caressing her back. With her other hand she lightly traced the lace at the neckline of the gown. "Honey you are so beautiful, you could be a movie star!"

Kate replied softly, "You are very pretty yourself sweetie. Your skin has a lovely exotic tone to it, and your figure is out of this world."

As Susie softly traced Kate's neckline looking closely while she traced, finally her lips were so close that she tenderly kissed the luscious skin of Kate's neck. She licked toward Kate's earlobe and behind her ear, then traced her tongue along the chin line until she teased Kate's lips, then kissed down her neck to her cleavage and gave feather kisses with a trace of her tongue. Susie could feel Kate's body getting very warm. The hand she had on Kate's back was ever so lightly caressing through the sheer gown, feeling along her spine, the small of her back, and down to the top of her butt crack. As she caressed more to the side she felt over the softness of her butt cheek.

Without asking, Kate unbuttoned the top button of Susie's blouse. As she manipulated the buttons, she allowed an adventurous brush over her nipples which instantly got hard. She kissed Susie's neck and neither talked because they were both breathing deeper. Somehow as Kate unbuttoned the last buttons toward her waist, her slacks became unfastened. Kate wanted to feel how soft her panties were, and wanted to see if she could feel her pubic hair through the panties. She wondered what style she was wearing but she couldn't see the panties yet. Past the last fastener, Kate felt a little knob and Susie gasped.

Susie hung onto Kate's neck for a minute. She had already pushed the straps down over Kate's shoulder, and now the gown easily pushed downward except where it tentatively hung on her nipples. As the gown lowered Kate's breasts became more exposed to the morning air.

Susie licked and nipped at her sensitive breasts. She paid close attention as she licked and kissed the breasts to see how Kate's body reacted.

Kate just moaned and groaned.

Susie's slacks had dropped and Kate's hand miraculously found it's way through the pubic forest and was playing with Susie's clit for a minute and then cupped her pussy mound giving it a warm home in the palm of her hand, her fingers finding a place between the pussy lips.

Susie sensuously licked the areola, before both women found it natural to kiss on the lips. They were scissoring and Susie could feel the heat between Kate's legs.

Kate could feel Susie's entire body had become hot as they kissed passionately.

It felt good to Susie to rub her pussy on Kate's hand and leg.

As they kissed and hugged, Susie began to slide her hand down Kate's side until it caught the band of her bright pink panties. Once inside the panties she let her hand caress her hip and butt. She felt of the baby smooth skin of her exotic butt crack. Susie would later think that very few people ever had that privilege.

Kate was hot, and Susie kissed lower to the top of her boob and around while her hand traveled down her crack until she could feel the warmth of her asshole, and the inferno heat of her pussy. She pulled the panties further down, and let them drop to her ankles. She kissed under the boob pushing up, and got another moan from Kate.

She pulled Kate's head down until her mouth covered her boob. Susie manipulated her mouth around the boob. Susie's other hand caressed Kate's crotch.

Kate had a mouth full of boob, and a handful of pussy. Her other hand was free to fondle Susie's lovely ass, and push her panties down.

Susie started licking downward from between the boobs to the belly button. She licked the almost indiscernible trail of fine hair toward her waist, then to the edge of her pubic hair. Kate was getting anxious the closer she got. Soon all of Kate's attention seemed to be drawn to how close Susie's tongue was getting to her clit and pussy. When Susie kissed, Kate's body reacted in a hump as if trying to catch the tongue with her pussy.

Susie dragged her lips across Kate's clit hood, going from one side to the other before finally kissing her clit head. She kissed around in the pubic hair for a minute then down the sides of her labia.

Kate began pushing Susie's head closer to her pussy. Her pussy lips were engorged. As Susie's cheek brushed against her clit she shuddered strongly.

Susie finger caresses Kate's pussy lips, and around edge of vagina opening feeling the extreme heat and the slippery gushes of girl lava.

Kate moved them to bedroom. They were both stripped naked.

Susie eats wet pussy drinking the intoxicating juices, excitedly tasting exotic secrets. This was the most fulfilling sexual experience she ever had.

Then Kate ate Susie's Asian pussy, licking her exotic dark pussy lips, teasing the diamond shaped pee hole with the tip of her tongue. She rimmed the pee hole, and licked down to her asshole, and rimmed it licking the wrinkle rays all around it.

Both had intensive orgasms, and while their bodies were still alive and radiant with love, they took nude pictures of each other showing the blossomed pussy flowers, with nectar still dripping out.

Susie said, "Honey that was awesome!"

Kate agreed, "Yes it was sweetie."

They laid back down on the bed and took a nap in the nude holding each other in their arms.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***