Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 01

Story Info
A Forest Breeding Ends In Calamity.
7.7k words
4.63
21.3k
44

Part 1 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***


12th of Onis, 5 BVE.

Lower Human Basin, Near Nitri.

"It came this way." Dominax whispered, keeping his voice low as he examined the deep marks in the reddish dirt. The forest breeze ran gently through his black hair and short beard.

"Good, let's finish this." Cendra replied, following closely behind her adopted son as they inched forward, crouching.

Briza hushed them, listening closely to their surroundings. "It's close."

Confirming her words, Dominax pulled apart the vibrant green foliage blocking their path, revealing an opening in the trees. In the center sat their target, an Avidion. With a serpentine body that stretched over twelve feet long, it had a long beak with several rows of sharp teeth. Rather than scales, it was covered in brightly colored feathers, consisting of blues, greens, and yellows. Near the head, it had two long arms that dragged its body along. Dominax readied his sword and took a step forward, his white cloak dragging in the mud behind him. Only a crude chest plate protected his body, with a dark tunic underneath that reached his knees. A belt known as a Turinis was strapped around his waist, consisting of several hanging strips of leather that served to add a small amount of protection to his lower half. With such a small amount of armor, he'd have to remain noiseless.

Briza loaded an arrow into her bow, freezing when she heard the snap of a twig beneath her boot. The sound caused the Avidion to whip its head around in time to see Dominax carefully approaching it.

The Avidion met Dominax's silver eyes for a split second before attacking, using its legs to launch itself at him. The beak closed upon his left forearm, it's many teeth piercing his skin as it dragged him to the ground. The pain felt like dozens of tiny swords digging into his flesh, ripping a cry of agony from his lips. He swung his sword, frantically striking at the creature in an attempt to free his arm while it thrashed its head, pulling him along the ground.

His brunette companions rushed to help him after throwing down their bows and unsheathing their swords, unwilling to risk hitting Dominax with a stray arrow. Cendra reached the beast first, driving her weapon deep into its serpentine body. In response, the Avidion unclenched its beak and released Dominax, leaving him on his back in the mud while clenching his wounds.

The Avidion let out a high-pitched shriek, swinging its long body away from Cendra and wrenching her sword from her hands before she could pull it out. It then followed up the move by swinging back and crashing into both girls, knocking the wind out of them while sending them to the ground.

Still on his back, Dominax watched as the creature moved towards his companions, readying to strike. He raised his blood covered hand, concentrating. A bolt of electricity erupted from his fingertips, slamming into the side of the creature's head.

The impact sent the feathered beast stumbling over and falling heavily onto its side, letting out a sickening shriek once more. The sound sent chills through all three of them.

Dominax hurried to his feet, gripping his sword in both hands. He groaned in pain, feeling his blood drip into the mud. The Avidion rose back up onto its strong legs and turned to face him, half of the colorful feathers on its head now scorched black. His face hardened as he prepared himself, turning the blade to point outwards towards the creature.

It attacked, launching itself with rage at Dominax. He held his sword tight and firm, allowing the Avidion to crash into him. The blade's position put it directly in the path of the beast's beaked mouth, causing it to practically stab itself as the blade pierced all the way through and exited behind its head.

The force of the attack lifted Dominax off his feet once more, slamming him onto the ground. The Avidion landed on top of him, lifeless and limp.

Cendra instinctively let out a scream at seeing her adopted son get smashed under the serpentine creature, rushing to his side with Briza. They both put their hands on the beast, using their combined strength to roll it off him. They crouched down, looking for signs of life.

Dominax broke into a fit of coughs, groaning as he slowly sat up. "I'm fine! I'm fine!"

Letting out a relieved breath Cendra wrapped him in a tight hug, her large breasts pressing against him. She had raised him from birth when his mother was executed by drowning, and she wasn't going to let him be killed.

"Mother, he's hurt." Briza said, holding out a roll of cloth that acted as bandages. With her long dark brown hair pulled back in several loose braids, the twenty-one-year-old appeared like a young version of Cendra. Though she had slightly smaller breasts, both women had desirable toned bodies that were only an inch shorter than Dominax's well-built six-foot-tall frame. Briza's strong, yet womanly form was concealed with a top made of dark cloth that held her firm breasts together, exposing her alluring abs and flat stomach. A simple loincloth hung from both the front and back of her waist, leaving her powerful shapely legs on display. The leather strips of her Turinis lightly slapped against her gorgeous thighs whenever she walked, caressing her flawlessly smooth skin.

Taking the bandage, Cendra began to wrap it around Dominax's bleeding forearm. He gritted his teeth though didn't flinch, as he had experienced far worse injuries during his twenty-two years of life.

"You fought well, Dominax." Cendra commented, finishing applying the cloth. She then turned to her daughter with a stern expression. "Though I thought I trained you better, Briza. This all would have been avoided if you had simply been aware of your surroundings and watched your footing."

Her daughter prepared to defend herself, though seemed to change her mind at the last second. What could have possibly been the start of a lengthy argument was reduced to a simple nod of acknowledgment. "Apologies mother, I'll do better next time."

Taken off guard at the younger woman's non-combative response, Cendra paused for a moment before smiling kindly. "I know you will, my child. Let us get back to camp while the sun remains above the horizon."

After helping Dominax to his feet, the three of them began to harvest the meat from the Avidion, which they wrapped in a bundle of leaves from a Mitir plant to preserve it for several weeks without spoiling.

***

Nightfall had already arrived by the time they reached their camp. They quickly added the wrapped meat to their provisions, prepared for the other members of their settlement known as Nitri.

"This'll be the last night before we return." Cendra announced as they prepared the firewood. They had gathered enough food, which was the purpose of their excursion. Every few months the elders sent out large numbers of groups to hunt and provide for the other settlement members, making up any deficits that they weren't able to provide through trade.

"I agree. It's foolish for the elders to thin our number of capable fighters with these hunting expeditions." Dominax replied, feeling his revulsion increase slightly. Though Cendra had always refused to explain why his mother was drowned, he deeply despised the elders for giving the command.

"Perhaps, but it's not our place to decide that." Briza replied absent-mindedly as she finished preparing the firewood. She then stepped back and put her hands on her attractive hips. "Well, do your thing."

Sighing, Dominax crouched down and reached out his hand. A small flame ignited in his palm, and he held it close to the firewood until the flame took to the flammable material, growing into a healthy campfire. He straightened back up, looking into the flames as they illuminated their surroundings.

He had possessed these strange abilities for as long as he could remember, being able to create fire, lightning, and even heal faster than normal humans. Unfortunately, however, Cendra absolutely refused to allow him to use them around anyone besides Briza and herself. Though she remained tight-lipped as to her reasons for secrecy, it didn't take much for Dominax to observe them for himself. Their fellow inhabitants of The Lower Human Basin were widely known to be extraordinarily superstitious. Just as many would immediately determine his powers to be a sign from some miscellaneous deity or two, he knew just as well that others would do everything they could to snuff out his heretical existence. Thus, while he had always been frustrated at her secrecy, he dutifully followed her rules. The only strange qualities about him that were impossible to conceal were his silver eyes, which seemed to glow whenever he used his powers.

While the fire warmed their athletic bodies, Dominax pulled his cloak tightly around himself and let his gaze wander to the horizon, settling on the massive white metal structure hovering in the sky. Known as The Chimira to his people, it had been there his entire life, miles long and far too high to ever even dream of reaching. No one could remember when it arrived, as stories of its existence went back countless generations. Some claim that its presence stretched all the way back to the creation of the world itself, though none could say for certain. The only thing his people knew for sure was that it had remained in the same position for as long as anyone alive could remember, as constant and unchanging as the mountains around them.

Briza stretched before sitting down to lean against a tree. "Well, I'm exhausted." She gave Dominax a quick nod towards the forests, and he immediately recognized it as the signal.

***

As soon as Cendra fell asleep, Dominax and Briza snuck away into the forest without their armor. They walked until they were sure that they were out of earshot from the camp before finding a small clearing in the trees.

"Took her long enough." Briza said, beginning to untie her cloth top.

Dominax slipped off his worn sandals after undoing the straps around his shins. "We probably could have left sooner, as I'm certain she's figured out that we do this by now."

With her top untied, she removed the cloth, revealing her gorgeous breasts. Slightly on the larger side of medium and with perfect roundness, they suited her strong body excellently. "Maybe, but I'm not about to make it obvious for her in case she hasn't, dumbass." Briza replied, smirking as she gave him a playful shove.

He returned her smirk, removing his dirty white cloak and laying it on the forest ground. From anyone else, the lighthearted insult would have never passed by him so easily. "Either way, I'm not complaining." He replied, pulling his tunic over his head before tossing it to the ground, entirely exposing his body.

Briza eyed his naked form hungrily, examining his many scars. Her beautiful brown eyes traced down his abs, reaching his groin. Though she was MORE than familiar with his large manhood, the sight of it never failed to bring a tingle of desire to her loins.

Acting upon her momentarily distracted state, he lunged forwards, practically tackling her onto the cloak. She laughed as he pinned her to the ground on her back, very accustomed to being handled roughly. Throughout their childhood they had wrestled each other, testing their strength until it became something...more.

"Well, you're certainly more eager than usual tonight!" She exclaimed, fighting against his strength for control. Their naked bodies pushed and rubbed against each other as they wrestled, with only her loincloth separating their arousal.

"That's because tonight I'm not pulling out." He said with an insidious grin, gently biting her neck as he forced her arms above her head. She was strong, though whatever chance she had of beating her adopted brother had been lost long ago. The boy she had been raised alongside had grown into a capable man, easily overpowering her.

Briza's eyes widened in surprise, pausing her struggle as she adopted a serious tone. "Dominax, we can't..."

Quieting her with a deep kiss, he released one of her wrists as he dragged his left hand down her arm, sending a chill down her spine. His fingers glided over her side, before resting on her waist.

The kiss separated, and she moved her free hand to cup the side of his face, feeling the short hairs of his pointed black beard. She could feel his manhood hardening, pressing against her loincloth "You know we can't risk it..."

Dominax nodded, though his hungry grin remained. "I'm aware of the consequences." He began, pressing his forehead against hers as he moved his hand onto her toned abs. The feeling of her flat stomach only increased his arousal, as he knew that her fertile womb lay just beneath. "Yet, I desire nothing more than to bear those consequences..."

She peered into his silver eyes, feeling his warm breath. The revelation brought a tingle of desire through her loins, feeling his powerful body over her own. "We've discussed this already...I'd like to wait before I have children..."

Bringing the right hand down to support himself, he began to use the other to unfasten the strap holding the front of her loincloth to the back, using his leg muscles to separate her strong thighs. "Yes, though we've waited long enough." He said, kissing her once more. "Briza...there's no other woman I'd prefer to bear my first child than you."

She was forced to bite her lip to prevent herself from moaning due to his pure primal desire to get her pregnant, sending a rush of arousal flowing through her body. Dominax finished undoing her waist strap, allowing him to slowly pull away her loincloth and expose her entirely. Her tight, naturally hairless vagina awaited him, ready to accept his length despite her reluctance. "Dominax...now isn't the right time for a baby..."

With nothing remaining between their naked bodies, he pressed his cock against her labia before returning his hand to her waist. "I won't force you to carry my child..." He began, leaning to whisper into her ear. "Yet my cock also isn't going in until you agree..."

She let out a frustrated moan, moving her hands to her breasts. "You know that's not fair!"

He simply smirked deviously, starting to rub the underside of his shaft against her pussy lips. "Yet that's my price."

Briza bit her lip once more, feeling tingles of pleasure as his cock pressed between her labia, gliding over her sensitive clit. "You're an asshole sometimes, you know that?"

Dominax merely grinned. She would agree to his terms or leave empty handed.

Throbbing with lust, her vagina yearned for his length as she looked directly into his silver eyes. With each movement of his hips to drag his hard manhood over her waiting folds, her willpower was chipped away slowly. Her mind worked overtime, weighing her options.

Leaning over, he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her as he slowly grinded against her. The sweet taste of her lips only added to his desire to ram himself as deeply as possible into her fertile body, yet he remained true to his word.

Gently closing her eyes, she began to play with her supple breasts, lightly stroking her sensitive buds. As she did so, she began to feel an intruder between her lips as Dominax slipped his tongue inside. In response, she met him with her own, their slick appendages squirming and writhing against each other in her mouth.

Separating their lips, he pushed himself away from her body slightly, allowing him to peer down upon her beautiful warrior body. "So? What will it be?"

The question forced her to moan in irritation once more as she opened her eyes. There was nothing in the world that mattered more to her in the moment than the desire to be penetrated, yet she was hesitant. Was she ready to have a child? She was young, though FAR from being considered too young. As she was currently in her twenties, women her age typically had a child or two already clinging to their hip, though she remained reluctant to begin that part of her life.

It wasn't as if she didn't care for Dominax enough, as in fact the opposite was true. Though they weren't in any type of official relationship, she had refrained from pursuing any other potential mates, content with sleeping with Dominax occasionally. Many other men in Nitri had desired her, of course, though she always turned them down. This had confused many, and sometimes even herself, though the truth was that her feelings for her adopted brother went deeper than any potential observer could have guessed upon first glance.

Yet these feelings were not one sided, as Dominax did little to conceal the fact that he cared deeply for her. He made no promise of exclusivity, as even their culture put only a miniscule amount of value into monogamy, though Briza still knew that he'd protect her ferociously.

She moaned as he pushed aside her hand to use his own on her breast. With her nipple hard with arousal, the pleasure only added to her confliction. Perhaps it wouldn't be so terrible to finally relent and allow a man to spill his seed inside, finally granting her the baby that her mother expected from her. Perhaps it was finally time to take a break from the hard life of a warrior to focus on a pregnancy. Perhaps...

Briza grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him close to her as she whispered in his ear. "You want a baby? Fine. But you better give me all you've got." She agreed seductively, overcome with arousal. There truly was no other man she'd even consider to father her children.

With an evil glimmer of delight in his eye, he gave a quick nibble on her neck. "I knew you'd give in." Reaching down, he lined his cock up with her vagina, pressing the tip into her soft folds.

They looked into each other's eyes with pure lust before he moved his hips forwards. Instantly, he felt her tightness squeezing down against his girth as he slowly sunk inch after inch into her eager tunnel. A moan emerged from each of their mouths as pleasure cascaded through their intermingled loins, basking in their mutual bliss.

With her arousal built to its peak, he used her wetness to his advantage as he hilted his cock as deeply as possible. The tip pressed hard into her cervix, coaxing a groan from her lips that contained a mix of pleasure and pain as he reached her deepest depths.

Filling her sex completely with his manhood, Dominax remained still for a moment as he savored the exquisite texture and tightness of her warrior vagina. No matter the number of times he had entered her in the past, his body had never grown accustomed to the pleasure she granted him. Each time he penetrated her toned body, the wave of primal ecstasy he experienced was exactly the same as the first time they had finally indulged in their desires so many years ago.

Then with slow, methodical movements, Dominax began to rock his hips, moving in and out of her pussy repeatedly as he supported himself using his strong arms. She groaned beneath him, placing her hands on his sides with intense desire, urging him along.