Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 05

Story Info
Returning to Domani, Dominax Enjoys His Pregnant Conbubines.
8k words
4.74
4.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/01/1970
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

35th of Fonic, 5 BVE.

Lower Human Basin, Outside Omrin.

"How...odd." Dominax said, appraising his prisoner. Chained to the stone wall of Zilrin's underground dungeon in a spread-eagle position, Lalian remained completely nude and unable to escape the prying eyes of his examiners. The damp room held three cells, of which two were still occupied.

"Quite." The female guard replied, running her finger down the Lanthian's green undersized cock, as she had brought his manhood to full hardness. "Even castrated, it appears to retain its arousal."

Lalian released a stifled whimper into his cloth gag, unable to escape the woman's touch. Had his testicles not been harshly removed, he held no doubt that precum would already be dripping from his tip.

Dominax stroked his pointed beard, unsure of what to make of the 'man'. Though he had heard countless myths and rumors about the continent's other humanoid species, he hadn't actually encountered one in person. Thus, when his warriors discovered the emasculated Lanthian male hiding underneath The Grand Hall with Manith's harem, his curiosity had peaked. "Such cruelty they enforce on their own population...the utter devotion to the selection of a prime mate. It is...fascinating."

"How...unsurprising that you'd show admiration to those...harpies..." A voice echoed from a cell just behind Dominax. Yet he needn't turn around to know that former Chief Manith lay huddled in its corner. In the two months that followed the attack on Zilrin, the stronger Lanthian had been kept alive, though only barely. His wounds had been somewhat treated, though he had nearly reached the point of starvation. "You don't know half of the horrors they inflict upon us!"

Dominax's face hardened as he slowly moved to the cell door, dismissing the female guard. With a bow, she gave one final stroke to Lalian's poor little cock before leaving them alone in the dungeon. "I've nothing to prove to you. Let it be clear that every breath you take is a mercy on my part. The continued lives of your women even more so."

The statement forced the starving Lanthian to glance over at the adjacent cell, containing his five former human slaves. Though some wished to cut open their pregnant bellies to reveal the growing hybrids inside, Dominax had sternly stamped out the idea. After all, he was no butcher. Rather, three of the women would accompany him back to Domani as he wished to examine the children after birth, while the unfertilized remainders would be sold off.

"Yet even still, I shall allow you to enjoy one last night on Ayphieal, for tomorrow brings your death." Dominax stated coldly. "My warriors have waited far too long to see their dead avenged."

The revelation brought no visible reaction to Manith's expression, for he had been expecting death the moment he fell to Clin. Yet, a question remained on his mind. "Why allow me to live at all? To...merely fester?"

"No, I'd be content to simply end you and be done with this. Every moment you live while Cendra lays buried is an injustice." Dominax explained with visible disgust. "However, I wished to gage the response of your former subjects to my usurpation. Should the need arise, I need only to wield your life as my hostage. Although...you may be disheartened to learn that no such resistance has occurred thus far, as it appears that you may not have been as popular as you believed."

Dominax briefly paused, allowing his words to sink in as an insidious grin began to creep across his face. "Though I cannot say I don't take some enjoyment in your predicament. In a way, by destroying all that I knew, you've killed me. Yet I remain, having already eclipsed you."

Manith remained calm despite his enemy's words, his tattered wings acting to provide whatever cushion they could offer against the hard stone of the wall. "For now, Dominax. For now. Go, rule them. Take more settlements and build this...Empire that you spout on about. We shall see how long it'll take before targets of your own begin to appear on your chest. How many, I wonder, will you weather before they overtake you? Before you're in my position?"

"Ah, you underestimate me, Manith. I shall weather them all." Dominax stated, his silver eyes narrowing. "Magnius will exist under my rule, or not at all."

The muscular Lanthian leaned back further, letting his scared head rest against the wall. "Strong words, though we shall see if they hold merit. Though as for me, I shall go to my grave with satisfaction, for I have lived free. I sought an escape to the cruelty of my species, and so I have. Slay me if you must, though none can steal that from me."

***

The population of Zilrin had quickly come to accept Dominax's rule, providing minimal resistance. Whether they simply desired a fellow human ruler once more, or possessed specific grievances towards Manith's leadership, he couldn't quite say. Yet the result remained the same.

Gathered outside of The Grand Hall, thousands of civilians and warriors chanted towards the hastily constructed platform as Manith was dragged up its creaking stairs. Dominax waited atop its peak, his white cloak fluttering lightly behind him.

The guards forced the Lanthian to his knees in the center of the platform, positioned for all onlookers to view. He turned his head to peer at Dominax, displaying no fear. Yet his firm expression slipped into slight confusion as he realized that his soon to be executioner held no weapon.

"For the destruction of Nitri and the many deaths of Omrin citizens, I, High-Chief Dominax, sentence you to death!" Their new leader exclaimed in his deep voice, inciting a cascade of cheers from the crowd.

Manith turned away, facing forwards as Dominax stepped behind him. Briefly he considered using his damaged wings to attempt to fly away, though pushed the thought aside. Were he to even get off the ground, he knew that the archers would make quick work of him. Better to die somewhat dignified than a fleeing fool.

"Let them be avenged as their butcher leaves this world!" Dominax exclaimed, his silver eyes beginning to glow as he outstretched his hands. Electricity sparked between his fingertips, gathering power.

For an instant, Manith felt what could only be described as fear, standing on death's door. Yet despite the maddened cheers of the crowd the world seemed to melt away into peace, only to be violently brought back as pain erupted through his kneeling body.

Placing his hands level to the Lanthian's head and mere inches from his temples, Dominax sent a flurry of powerful arcs of lightning into the bald green man.

The crowd watched in horror as their new High-Chief erupted into a sadistic laugh, electrocuting Manith's head as his body spasmed. Dominax's power crackled loudly, practically cooking his enemy's green skin as second after second passed by. Finally, mercifully, the electricity ceased, allowing Manith's smoking flesh to collapse in a heap.

Dominax peered down at the newly deceased corpse before shooting long strings of lightning over the crowd and inciting cries of alarm and surprise. They had seen him intentionally demonstrate his unique powers several times in the past two months, filling them with Mystic awe and terror.

"The tyrant is dead, slain by my hand!" Dominax shouted, igniting flames in his outstretched palms. "Though many of you fear my capabilities, know that I shall lead you to greatness! To prosperity!"

The majority of the gathered population eagerly cheered, driven by superstitious fascination. As he had predicted, many had begun to worship him as some type of God, a sentiment that may not have been far off after his encounter with Dorian.

"A new empire shall rise under my guidance, one to unite our people and bring order to Magnius!" Dominax continued, before launching the flames downwards and igniting the corners of the wooden platform. "There shall be no place for butchers such as Manith! No room for chaos! Only my rule."

As the fire slowly began to consume the platform, Dominax turned and began to descend the rickety stairs, leaving Manith's body to the flames.

40th of Fonic, 5 BVE.

Lower Human Basin, Domani.

Having made no attempt at concealing his approach, Dominax wasn't surprised when his company of warriors was met by an escort of guards outside of Domani's New gates. Riding a lixidion taken from the stables of Zilrin, the relatively young conqueror sat above his companions.

The settlement, though still tiny, had grown considerably in his absence. He had forcibly relocated roughly one thousand new inhabitants from both Omrin and Zilrin into the newly forming capital shortly after his ascension, expanding the community tenfold. A wooden wall now protected Domani, while several crude huts had been constructed to intermix with the mostly tent-filled settlement.

The guards led his group of one hundred inside, including the bound Lalian and Manith's former harem. Riding his reptilian mount through the pathways of Domani, Dominax was pleased to find that many of its inhabitants now bowed as he passed. The escort group slowly dispersed at his command upon dismounting, including a trio of warriors that moved to guide the four prisoners to their new cells.

Arriving at the outside of the large chimira steel building that had been the pod, Dominax found both Briza and Xenia waiting for him inside of a large wooden shack that had been constructed just outside the pod. Though only large enough to accommodate a dozen people, they had covered the walls in soft chimira silk tapestries, along with shelves of Xenia's numerous healing herbs and materials.

The two women quickly rushed over to him, ambushing him in a large combined hug. He felt their gorgeous bodies pressed against his, unable to miss their now present baby bumps.

Yet their now obvious pregnancies weren't the only change, as both women had modified their outfits. Xenia's had entirely been switched out, now completely made of black chimira silk with fine white details that matched her thin tattoos. Though still wearing a rather revealing loincloth, albeit one of much higher quality, her top now consisted of two strips of fabric crossing into an 'X' over her firm breasts. Disconnected sleeves clung tightly to her narrow arms, from her mid bicep to her wrists. Her feet remained bare, as her entire legs remained on display. However, in contrast, Briza had made only a slight change to her outfit, only replacing her ragged loincloth for one of white chimira silk.

They remained together for a long moment before Briza separated and shoved him, though he hardly budged. "Don't leave for so long next time!"

In response, he smirked, allowing his eyes to fall onto their pregnant bellies. "I see the children have progressed nicely in my absence."

"They appear to be growing healthily, so far as I can tell." Xenia replied, tracing her finger over his badly damaged chest plate. "I've even gained some practice in diagnosing pregnancy in the population's women these last few months."

"Very good. You two have handled yourselves well during this...transitional period." Dominax stated with satisfaction. "I'd also like to congratulate both of you in person regarding your success with Omrin. I only wish I could have seen such a perfect plan play out so well!"

Though his words brought a gratified smile to Xenia's pretty face, he couldn't help but observe a slight disgust form in Briza's expression. "Something to say, Briza?"

"Later, perhaps." She replied, gesturing to Xenia with her eyes so subtly that he nearly missed it. "Though for now, I'd simply like to enjoy your return. Come, we'll show you what's changed."

***

Their tour of the growing settlement was kept brief, focusing mainly on their crude forges and defenses, before Dominax returned to the pod. After such a long period from his first encounter with Dorian, he was eager to continue his prodding of the universe.

Entering, he crossed to the center of the chamber, once more gazing upon the strange moon-like symbol that covered most of the floor.

"You've returned...my child." The old man's voice echoed through the chamber as the world drained of color, halting time.

Stepping outside of his frozen body, a familiar sense of unease seeped through Dominax. "I don't believe I'll get used to this..."

The old figure chuckled lightly, closing the distance between them. "It took me several years...though soon this spiritual state will become as natural...as your physical being. Though I'm sure you didn't come just to...visit a forgotten ghost. Come, tell me of your triumphs."

Dominax ignored the man's skeptical tone and began to pace across the metal floor. "Triumphs indeed. Though that is not why I am here. The orb you left behind contained knowledge, though not nearly enough to satisfy me."

Granting the young man a nod of understanding, Dorian folded his arms. "It was merely meant to...provide you a simple life, of which you've...thrown out."

"Yet what of these...powers?" Dominax asked impatiently, coming to a stop and igniting a tiny flame atop his pointed fingertip. "You've granted me the opportunity to learn everything that I've pondered for my entire life, yet I remain completely in the dark."

Watching the flame extinguish, Dorian looked at his son. Rather than frustration and anger, Dominax's voice radiated with a hunger for knowledge. A hunger that Dorian felt no need in denying. "Ah...the same questions I asked myself at your age. I benefited from many...teachers along the way, yet the majority of my knowledge came much later...in life. Yet put simply, all you seek stems...from the fact that you've been Vaidimated."

"Vaidimated?" Dominax asked, as if tasting the word.

"Though all beings have a physical and spiritual state that are...intertwined, only a select few spirits are...strong enough to manipulate reality. You are the only of said beings to live...in this dimension."

"I'm afraid I don't fully understand..." Dominax confessed after a moment.

Dorian held up a hand to quiet the younger man. "One day you will, though for now...simply understand that you are the only being of my blood to walk Ayphieal. In turn, your own children...will inherit your abilities. Yet they will possess a Vek, a type of...spiritual block to naturally hamper their capabilities. The process of Vaidimation...removes said block."

Allowing a moment to pass as he absorbed the explanation, Dominax stroked his pointed beard. "This...block has been removed from me?"

The ghostly figure gave a slow nod. "Yes...my son. Without a Vek, your full potential lies within your grasp. When the time is right...I shall grant you the knowledge of how to Vaidimate your children, though that is for another time..."

"I see." He replied, resuming his pacing as his mind worked through the implications of Dorian's words. Yet as he looked to the floor, his curiosity built once again. "Does this...symbol have anything to do with Vaidimation?" He asked, gesturing to the massive carving of the crescent moon. "Such an image must hold considerable meaning to be displayed so prominently."

"In a way...yes." Dorian confirmed, his wrinkled face holding a kind smile that looked to be on the edge of collapsing. "I first encountered it...in my original dimension, yet it's origin remains elusive. Supposedly...it identified Vaidimated individuals, though that was long before my time..."

"Original dimension?" Dominax asked, turning his attention fully to the ancient ghost. Had he truly never considered that their creator could be of another world? The possibility that Dorian hadn't simply brought himself into existence, along with Ayphieal, but instead traveled from a completely separate universe? "Is such a thing even possible?"

"Indeed...my son." Dorian replied, his voice and cloaked body steadily growing tired as the conversation progressed. "I...I shall grant you all you'd like to know...of how I created Ayphieal. Yet...my strength wanes...once more. I must rest..."

Opening his mouth to argue, Dominax stopped himself before nodding. There'd be no use in forcing the old man to remain. "So be it. We shall speak again."

Slowly fading, Dorian vanished, leaving Dominax alone in the pod.

***

As the sun slowly dipped below the horizon, leaving the starless night sky as dark as an empty void, Dominax returned to Briza and Xenia's hut. Pushing through the fabric covered entrance he was greeted by the presence of Briza laying on the bed idly stroking her pregnant belly with her eyes closed. Though he attempted to remain quiet as he stepped inside, the small amount of noise caused her to turn her head towards him.

"Apologies, I didn't mean to wake you." He said, beginning to unstrap his dented chest plate.

Briza rolled to sit on the edge of the bed, stretching her muscles. "I was only half asleep anyways."

Placing his armor on a small table next to the entrance, Dominax did a quick scan of the room. "I take it Xenia hasn't returned from her healing duties?"

Briza shook her head. "No, one of the women went into labor some time ago. I suspect she'll finish shortly. Although..." she started, suddenly looking at him with concern. "Perhaps this is an ideal time for us to speak."

"Agreed." He replied, crossing the room to sit next to her on the bed. "You said we'd discuss Omrin later. I'd like to know what occurred."

She opened her mouth to begin, though stopped herself as she searched for the correct words. When she found them, her brown eyes narrowed. "Haven't I always been loyal to you?"

"Yes, of course Briza." He responded, unsure of where her intentions lay.

"Did I complain when you slept with Xenia and gave her your seed?" She asked calmly.

"I...made no promises of exclusivity." Dominax stated matter-of-factly.

Nodding, she continued. "Yes, I'm well aware. You can be a real ass sometimes, though as I've said before, I find no faults in you wishing to spread your seed beyond our bed. Yet...I'm concerned that Xenia may be using you. Using us."

A thin smile spread across Dominax's face. "Well of course she is."

The statement caused Briza to pause in surprise before anger filled her expression. "Then...why allow her to stay?!"

Placing his hand on her thigh, he kept his voice calm. "Don't be foolish, she's more than proven herself to be useful already. She is ambitious and ruthless, yet her motivations matter little to me."

"And if those ambitions lead her to harming either you or me, what then?"

He paused before answering firmly. "Come to the point. You've yet to tell me what occurred in Omrin. If Xenia did something to cause you concern then simply tell me."