Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 21

Story Info
The Princess Is Trained, An Assassination Is Attempted.
5.4k words
4.7
3.1k
1
0

Part 21 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

26th of Senin, 2 AVE.

Kingdom of Vaidrin, Domani.

The clambering of swords and spears echoed over the outer walls of Domani as thousands upon thousands of men and women performed the training drills of their instructors.

Dominax swung his sword lightly, its blade no more than blunt wood as it connected with Cendra's own. The smaller sword attempted to deflect the attack, only to be clumsily pushed aside as the larger slapped her side.

"OWW!" She cried, taking a step back as she rubbed the area with her free hand.

"Pain is the punishment for failure." He responded coldly, even as he knelt to tend to her wound. The delicate skin was slightly reddening, certain to leave a bruise but nothing more. "Yet what is pain to a Vaid? Come, try again."

Though momentarily hesitant, the young Princess of House Vaid nodded before stepping back and readying herself. Wearing a skirt of dark chimira-silk that matched her long flowing hair, her silver eyes locked onto her father as she moved into the defensive stance that he had taught her.

After grabbing her shoulders and making quick adjustments to her stance, he stepped back himself and prepared to strike. Cendra was young, far too young to be trained in such a manner in The Northern Kingdoms, yet that was but another reason that the pompous kings would soon fall. Many children her age and younger littered the training grounds, their training beginning at the age of five.

Once more he swung towards her gently, watching as she countered his light attack and deflected it away from her.

"Ah, very good!" He said, seeing a smile of satisfaction spread across her face.

"I did it da-" she began to exclaim, though quickly corrected herself. "Father!"

"Indeed, yet there is much to be done. You are the inheritor of my legacy, along with your sisters. Let not a single common man nor woman hold a skill that you do not already possess."

Her little grin dropped slightly, losing the confidence she had displayed just moments ago. "Do you think...I'm worthy?"

"Of course child, though only if you seize the gifts that your blood brings you." He replied, towering over her small frame as he approached her. "You have an advantage, but such power is useless in the hands of a contented being. Coax it forth, feed it, and blossom into the Vaid you must become."

With a little nod, it became clear that his words brought her no comfort. She peered around her at the countless warriors surrounding her, each focused on their own training.

Dominax knelt down and placed a gentle hand upon her shoulder as he gazed into her young eyes, seeing his own. "Do not fail me, my flower."

She watched him stand and call over to Clin, as the blonde warrior was already engaged in his own duel nearby. The man quickly ceased fighting, and Cendra felt a warmth in her chest as she watched him stroll over to them.

When he was only a few meters away Clin bowed respectfully, before lightly chuckling as Cendra sprinted over to him and wrapped her arms around his legs. "Well hello there, how is the mighty princess fairing?"

"She is advancing quickly, though you must continue her training for the day." Dominax commanded, tossing the man the wooden sword.

Clin caught the blade with his free hand, sheathing his metal weapon with his other. "Very well your holiness." He said before glancing down at Cendra. "Show me what you can do."

Dutifully she released her hold on his legs, quickly moving into the defensive position that she had just perfected.

"Carry on." Dominax said with a wave of his hand, turning to walk towards the nearby tent that had been raised in the center of the temporary training grounds. The sound of wood striking wood rang out behind him as the pair engaged, playfully swinging their swords at one another.

With a weary breath he removed his crown, pushing aside the fabric entrance. Inside, he was met with the presence of Irith as she lay on a cushioned bench, cradling Nafalya to her breast. A slave girl stood beside her, ready to serve her mistress at a moment's command.

Dominax made his way over to the only other piece of furniture in the room, a wide table that remained pressed against the far wall. He lay his crown upon it, leaning over as he peered at the many wooden slabs spread across its surface. Maps of The Northern Kingdoms, intel from his scouts, rough estimates of their adversaries' manpower from his spies. All lay as a cluttered mess, yet they were the key to a successful invasion.

"My love, how goes her training?" Irith asked as she stood up and carefully approached his side.

"She is adequate for her age, yet the rest of our forces will need time." He replied, rubbing his eyes in annoyance.

"We receive new recruits every day eager to join their God Emperor in conquest. Are they not enough?"

Dominax turned to her, placing his hands onto her wide hips. "For my purposes? No. The Northern Kingdoms have stood for centuries, Harin in particular since the beginning of humanity's presence on Ayphieal. If we are to break them, I must be certain of our forces. Only then will I initiate an invasion."

Irith returned a peculiar expression, a mix of understanding and slight shame. Harin was her homeland, her accent a constant reminder of that fact, yet she had provided as much information as she was capable. The necessity of The North's fall to The Empire was clear, though she didn't have to feel particularly proud of her part in it.

Dominax's expression softened slightly, glancing down at their child suckling her firm breast. "Ah but that is a discussion for another time. We must bask in our peace while we can." He said, leaning in to press his lips against hers and take in the sweet scent of her femininity as she nursed their child.

"Yes my love, the Eastern colonies continue to grow while the strength of The Empire solidifies daily. Let your mind fall to other matters." She said, her eyes gesturing to Nafalya.

"Of course." He agreed with an insidious grin, his hand raising to caress her unoccupied breast through the thin fabric of her top. "Can a man truly focus on other matters when his Empress appears as you do?"

Though not what she had intended, Irith allowed herself to release a breath of fresh arousal.

His other hand moved downwards, exploring the soft skin of her womanly curves. She nearly appeared to glow with womanly beauty, caring for an offspring in a way only a mother could. He leaned over, gently biting her neck in primal lust.

Lightly moaning, Irith gestured to the slave girl, waiting as she obediently crossed the large tent and carefully accepted Nafalya into her arms. She took the infant safely away, rocking it gently as she observed the royal pair locked in passion.

Hands continuing to move and massage her gorgeous body Dominax held her closely as their lips met once more, tongues eager to dance.

Irith felt his powerful muscles against her body, lightly grinding herself against his form. She felt the man who had knocked her up, her body burning for his touch.

With more force than he had intended he moved behind her, bending her over the table as he worked to free his already hardening cock. She merely bit her lip, completely at his mercy. She quickly unbuckled her revealing skirt, allowing it to fall lightly to the ground.

His heavy erection slapped down between the cushions of her rump, nestled between her firm cheeks. Then placing his hands upon her shapely rear, he took a moment to appreciate the flawless sight. "Utter perfection...Nafalya had better inherit this gorgeous ass of yours."

Irith's warm breath remained saturated with anticipation, her loins moist in preparation.

"You know, I think I'll explore this beautiful asset of yours further..." he said, spanking her hard before reaching under to fondle her womanhood. His teasing fingers tasted her wetness, becoming slick with her juices just as intended.

"My love?" She questioned as he moved his wet hand from between her legs, instead beginning to stroke his own length. Realization suddenly struck her as he pulled back, pressing his now slightly wet tip against her puckered hole. She peered back in hesitation, her voice both aroused and fearful. "My lord...we haven't made such an attempt before..."

Feeling the tightness of her asshole as he pressed a tiny amount forwards, he tenderly caressed her rear. "A new experience to be sure, though shall I deny myself a single inch of your perfection?"

Irith met his gaze, looking back into his silver eyes. He had stripped her virginity away, the first man to taste her sweet depths. He had claimed her womb, his seed siring her firstborn. Now...he would take her ass, her squeezing tunnel his to enjoy. She could of course say no, yet as she looked back towards him only a deepening sense of trust sparked inside her chest. "Very well...take me, my love." She said, though in a quieter voice she continued. "Make me scream."

Holding her hips for leverage he pushed forwards, sinking his cock inch by inch into her rump. Her fingers dug into the table, a low whine escaping her clenched lips as she felt herself stretching around his girth. Echoes of the pain of their first lovemaking seeped through her mind, along with the pleasure of that beautiful moment when she had fully become a woman.

Dominax gasped, feeling just how extraordinarily tight her ass truly was. She squeezed down around him, gripping his manhood deep inside of her.

Her legs began to quiver as he forced his way half inside, feeling him begin to make slow thrusts in and out. Not yet entirely inside, he remained cautious as to avoid hurting her.

In and out he slowly eased himself, slowly penetrating deeper with each movement. There was no rush, only the two of them interlocked in the passion of each other's bodies.

Each thrust became just noticeably more bearable as her ass grew used to his presence. Could Enil have possibly predicted that his absolute protection of her virginity would lead to such a moment? Her body unspoiled by the countless eager males whom she had served beside in battle, untainted for the inevitable man who would eventually prove himself worthy of her beauty? If he could see his twin now, bent over with her gorgeous ass fully under the mercy of her lover, would he be proud?

Dominax spanked her once more, his thrusts finally plunging fully into her depths after several long minutes. To have his entire cock buried inside of his stunning Concubine Empress would always lay as the greatest vise a man could hope for on Magnius, whichever hole he chose. Her rear lacked the primal risk of fertilization, yet its added snugness allowed him to feel closer to her than he ever had before.

Grunting, moaning, each echo of their pleasure easily pushed through the thin fabric of the tent, reaching the ears of many of the nearby warriors. It mattered little to The God Emperor. He simply let them listen, to bask in his holy bliss. They'd only train harder, flustered by newfound lust.

In turn, Dominax could hear the high-pitched grunts of Cendra as she dueled with Clin, the young princess blissfully unaware of her father's current actions. She remained a continuous reminder of Briza, a lingering whisper of his failure. Yet as his hips repeatedly slapped against Irith's own, the ecstasy of the moment allowed him to briefly push aside his guilt and reflect. The virality of his seed had sired her, a being capable of becoming truly fearsome given enough time and training. In that...he could at least be proud.

Irith gritted her teeth between each movement, feeling his shaft slide back and forth. She was utterly pierced on his manhood, her ass screaming in both pain and pleasure. The sensation was FAR from what she was used to, submissively positioned over a table with her rump in the air. It was impossible to contain the burning in her loins, desperate for more of his body despite the pain.

His hands caressed the outer shape of her asscheeks, fully aware of their captivating curves that lured the eyes of any men that she passed, including many women. Could they truly be blamed? Her body was enchanting, every inch as tantalizing as a chest piled with gold. There was no limit to the amount of men who yearned for her touch, yet she remained entirely his.

Dominax groaned at the thought, fully aware that such an alluring creature could only be destined to bear the heir of The God Emperor. No other seed could possibly be worthy of her womb.

The product of their passion cued quietly in the arms of the nearby slave, who remained seated as she gently rocked Nafalya. Holding their child, she watched her master with a keen interest. Each thrust filled her with arousal, her loins moistened as she wondered when his holiness would fill her belly with a baby of her own.

***

Clin heard every wet slap, every toe curling thrust of the couple's noisy session. Minute after minute dragged on as he did his best to ignore the sounds, instead focusing on the clumsy swings of Cendra's sword.

"That was...good." He said politely as he easily batted away a flurry of crude strikes. "Perhaps try again, little warrior."

She nodded with determination, returning to her initial stance as she restarted her aggressive sequence of blows.

After a month in the depths of Elmia's rainforests he found the calmer atmosphere of Domani's training fields to be refreshing. No longer would he have to wonder when the next horrifying creature would leap from the foliage to tear his throat out, at least for the moment. The God Emperor was planning to return to Elmia within days, a journey that Clin took no joy partaking in.

Irith's moans increased in pitch, ringing out before her sensual voice followed closely behind. "By the gods yeeeesss....I love you....! Please cum inside...I must feel your warmth!"

Her cries lured Clin's attention away for a split second, just long enough for Cendra's sword to slap against his waist. He yelped from the stinging pain of the wood, taking a step back.

"Ha! I got you!" The little princess exclaimed in excitement, ignoring the sounds of the royal pair as they continued to slam into each other. "You're dead!"

"Very good Cendra." He said through clenched teeth, grinning as the pain quickly faded. "Once more. Humans may fall from a single hit, yet you may encounter creatures who do not."

As Cendra eagerly moved back into position Clin couldn't help but imagine Irith, fully on display as she moaned in pleasure. The thought of what must be occurring inside the tent stirred his loins, deflecting a slash of the small wooden sword.

He could have easily excused himself to find the nearest slave to relieve his arousal, yet that had never been his preference. A single woman, bound to him for life just as he was bound to her. That was his ideal mate.

Yet...who could love such an unforgivable past?

Cendra's sword gleaned off his blade once more.

***

"Dominax...oooohhhh...I need you..." Irith moaned, leaning to press her forehead against the solid surface of the table. Her strong thighs quivered as though she were in heat, her rump granting him full access.

His fingertips dug into her precious skin, leaving red marks as he held on as if the fate of The Empire lay upon their union. "Mother of my heir...I shall hear you beg..."

She groaned in response, drowning in a sensation she had never before experienced. "It is a shame...aaahhhh...to waste your holy seed...yet please, you must spill it inside..."

Hardly able to hold back any longer under such excruciating tightness, his cock tingled wildly inside her constricting rear. Sliding in and out, each moment brought him closer and closer to his limit until...

A roar of passion tore through the tent as he slammed his hips against her shapely ass, driving his rod hard into her body as a flood of sperm ejected from his tip.

She could merely whine in satisfaction, feeling her ass accept his divine juices as she closed her eyes in wordless gratitude to Enil. All he had done had led to this moment, every decision made to protect her resulting in a life of true value. A family to care for, a mate to explore hidden pleasures, all owed to her fallen twin.

"I love you...Dominax..." she muttered, feeling his thick seed leaking down her thighs.

"As do I."

2nd of Iahta, 2 AVE.

Kingdom of Vaidrin, Near Domani.

A groan escaped Harkeom's lips as her Arkos body writhed under her master. In turn, the sturdy wooden hull of the ship creaked around them, as if taking enjoyment from their breeding.

Several months had passed since Dominax had stepped foot in Elmia, and though he had left the majority of their development plans under the command of King Galis, it was time to make an appearance.

He held her tightly beneath him, unloading his cum into her womb in ferocious spurts until both of them were reduced to a panting mess. Harkeom's toned legs remained wrapped around him, refusing to let go of a final, glorious moment. She had already borne a child for him, as had all four Arkos females of her group, yet she wanted to make this second insemination last for as long as possible.

"You are...glorious..." Dominax moaned, pressing his mouth against her dark gray neck. "I'm tempted to keep this one...after that." He said, reaching under to caress her flat stomach.

She merely nuzzled against him, caring little for the fate of their previous child. It had been taken away, granted to a childless worshiper of The God Emperor. This one would have a...somewhat different fate.

In the bowels of the ship he rolled off of her to look up at the underside of the deck. No noise came from above, no footsteps nor a single commanding shout of sailors. Simply a quiet night, peacefully sailing down river.

"Master..." Harkeom began, turning her head to face him. "You've been very kind to me in our time together."

He met her eyes, simply grinning in the afterglow of their mating.

"It has been quite an enjoyable experience serving you." She said, caressing his pointed beard with her nearest hand while the right rested near the edge of the bed. Slowly, she reached between the cushion and the bedframe, taking hold of an object. "It truly is a tragedy that this must come to an end."

Exhausted, it took nearly a second for her words to register. His silver eyes went wide as her other hand returned from the side of the bed, slashing downwards with vicious speed. Rather than sharp Arkos fingernails to dig into his flesh, her fingers were now clad in a deadly gauntlet traditional to her people. The pointed fingertips ripped through his skin as he attempted to roll away, slashing open deep gashes down his right side.

12