Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A renewed vigor had found its way into his steps, his hands clasped behind his back as his cloak lightly drifted behind him. He made his way to his personal quarters, a temporary lodging inside one of the countless chambers on the lower floors of his masterpiece. His true quarters would of course be FAR larger when the residency levels were completed, though for now he was content to reside within the relatively small room.

Pressing open the heavy door Lalian slipped inside with a growing glee in his chest, only to come to a complete halt the moment his eyes fell upon the two hooded intruders. He released a breath that he hadn't even realized had caught in his throat as he relaxed, immediately recognizing both Hesin and who he assumed to be his apprentice Tildra.

"Took you long enough to show up." Hesin's metallic voice came from behind his mask. He continued to lean against the temporary crude archway that connected the small bedroom to Lalian's private workshop. "You didn't stick around the throne room on the off chance that he'd execute Xenia today, did you?"

Lalian sealed the door behind him with a cautious scowl. "I wasn't expecting company this night."

Hesin straightened up, slowly striding over to place his hand on Tildra's shoulder as she remained seated on the foot of the bed. "We apologize for the intrusion, though if I recall correctly, it was an intrusion itself which brought us to this victory. In any case, stick around little man, because I've come to thank you."

"It should be the other way around, Hesin." Lalian said as his misgivings eased somewhat. "I believe I owe you a favor, as we've agreed upon."

Tildra remained still behind her mask, her eyes studying the Lanthian as Hesin replied. "Oh that was our agreement, yes. However, the outcome of this little investigation has proven far more valuable than I could have predicted. To discover such treasonous acts...well, needless to say it has increased the validity and reputation of my Order in the eyes of The God Emperor." He said in a satisfied tone. "I'd call us even, wouldn't you? In fact..."

With a snap of her master's fingers Tildra gracefully stood up, her nimble fingers setting to work upon her revealing robe. Within seconds it began to slide to the floor, revealing the athletic body of the masked woman.

Lalian tensed, his green eyes met with the alluring sight of the female presented to him.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Hesin said as his own eye traveled over her curves. "See Lalian, I've come in the hopes of rewarding you for pointing me in a valuable direction. Tell me, is she pleasing to your tastes?"

Lalian's mouth felt momentarily dry as he attempted to answer. "Y..yes, very much so..."

Hesin chuckled. "Of course she is, at least to all humans."

Tildra slowly approached, her hips swaying with each step until she placed her hands upon his chest. "Allow me to serve you, my lord."

Hesin watched with keen interest as she slowly removed Lalian's cloak and tunic. "The mask must remain of course, for what good is an assassin if she cannot infiltrate a target's presence without her face being recognized? Although, I doubt you'll even notice."

As Lalian's hands began to subtly quiver, his tunic fell to the floor. Joining her in nudity, a dark green blush seeped into his cheeks as her soft hand gently reached down and ran a single finger over his quickly hardening cock.

Pleased that the Lanthian had missed the subtle implication that it may one day be necessary to make him a target himself, Hesin smiled. An extraordinary brain could conjure marvels, yet throw a naked woman at it and it failed to deduce even the simplest of threats.

Tildra released an inquisitive breath as she assessed Lalian's cock, her free hand running slowly over her own breast. "Hmm...quite small, master, yet I'll deliver it into ecstasy." She said, before her hand crept under to feel where his testicles had once been. "A...eunuch, master?"

"I've been assured that it will matter little." Hesin explained as Lalian bit his lip. "These Lanthians are quite the unique bunch. Simply carry on."

Lalian felt as if he were floating, steadily pulled along towards the bed until he found himself on his back. He watched her mount his hips, hanging over him like a conquering huntress.

"Shall I, master? Or do you wish to join...?" Tildra questioned as she turned her head slightly.

Hesin merely waved a dismissive hand towards her. "By all means, fuck his brains out. I'll join momentarily, though for the moment I wish to watch."

She needed no further command, and her feminine hips lifted to line up with his needy little cock. His erection twitched, desperate to slip into her glorious folds.

As she lowered herself, Lalian covered his mouth with his hand, attempting to stifle an embarrassed moan as his loins ignited with bliss. She hilted him with little effort, already moving her hips to continue thrusting.

Hesin watched as she began to work Lalian's cock, already feeling his own begin to stiffen. He reached under his tunic, pulling his manhood free as he leaned against the wall.

"Oh...oh my goddess...." Lalian instinctively let out, finally moving his hand to moan freely. The sensation of her pussy proved too much for him to continue to care about concealing his enjoyment, for his small prick felt as if it were in a separate dimension.

A deep breath oozed from behind Hesin's mask as he began to stroke his manhood, watching one of his favorite apprentices and lover ride the Lanthian. It was entirely doubtful that Lalian's little green cock felt better to her than his own, though he could certainly fantasize...

Tildra's strong yet lithe legs carried her up and down with ease, accepting his cock as if it were little more than a finger or two. He could never reach her inner depths, yet he hardly cared about such things when the entire world blurred around him.

To feel a woman's inner walls, even that of a human female, caused Lalian's green blood to boil with lust. His entire being wished for the ability to impregnate her with his hybrid children, yet a castrated cock could do nothing in terms of reproduction. His bloodline would unfortunately slip away, even with a fertile womb now so close to his cock as she rode up and down.

Hesin groaned, stroking himself to the rhythm of her movements. A submissive tingle trickled through him, a master willingly granting his underling to another man.

Though his castration muted Lalian's pleasure to some extent, the skill in which she rocked her hips nearly made up for the loss of sensation. He held onto her thighs, as if clinging to reality.

"I...can't...." The Lanthian began to mutter, feeling his cock tingling inside her loins. "I'm going to..."

Tildra eased her way off of him, holding herself above his waist as his cock slipped out of her tight womanhood. "Careful, little man, only master Hesin may command you to finish."

Releasing his grip upon his cock, Hesin shuttered before approaching the bed. "Good girl, it's time for me to join." He said as he mounted the bed behind her. He reached under, feeling her moist lower lips from behind. "I've got to say Lanthian, you've made her wetter than I expected."

Lalian released a startled breath as he felt Hesin's fingers graze his throbbing shaft, a mixture of confusion seeping throughout his pleasure racked body. "W...what is the purpose of..."

Hesin hushed him, holding a finger to his mask as he gently began to massage the Lanthian's green erection. "Take a moment to calm yourself, for we shall take her together."

Quivering at the sensation, a mixture of embarrassment swirled within him as his fellow advisor carefully teased his cock. "Hesin...please, I'm not..."

Coming to a stop at the base of his shaft, Hesin used his free hand to slap Tildra's soft asscheek, granting her a silent command to proceed. She lowered herself once more, all while Hesin guided Lalian's cock to slip inside her lower lips.

Confused emotions gave way to pleasure, as his full attention was again seized by her body. Lalian groaned, eagerly pushing his hips upwards.

Hesin watched him penetrate her, his own testicles clenching with a throbbing ache. A potent man in Lalian's position may be able to steal Hesin's opportunity to breed, a thought that forced a dribble of liquid to escape his tip. There would be no possible competition with the castrated Lanthian, yet his human sperm wished to compete nonetheless.

Tildra held her momentary lover inside of her as she slowly rolled over until they were both on their sides, leaving her rear ready for her master. Hesin joined them in laying down, taking his rightful position behind his apprentice.

Placing his hands on her hips he pressed his erection against her bare rump, feeling her soft skin against him. She pushed back against him subtly, as if allowing him to regain his place as her dominant mate. He accepted the opportunity in stride, pressing his tip against her snug rear entrance.

"Master...I am yours to...OOOHHHH...." She moaned as he pushed his hips forwards, easing himself into her tight hole. Lalian felt her vagina constrict around his shaft, driving him wild even without movement.

Slowly, Hesin pushed in and out, claiming her ass as his own. She clenched her arms around Lalian, as if encouraging him to resume his own thrusting. Together, the two men slowly moved in and out, human and Lanthian momentarily united in the singular goal of pleasure.

Tildra accepted them both eagerly, her lithe body meeting their movements with a rocking of her hips. She craved their cocks, both holes penetrated as if she were simply an object for their use.

The trio groaned together, writhing into each other atop the bed. Tildra's mask could do little to hide the clear enjoyment in her eyes, her attention focused more so on her rear. Hesin was larger, if not by much, and his manhood was crammed into her tightest hole. The pitiful efforts of Lalian's thrusts merely enhanced her enjoyment, albeit to a much lesser extent.

Both cocks buried inside of her, Hesin could nearly feel just how close his manhood was to Lalian's. Their shafts were separated only by Tildra, pushing in and out. He would have preferred Lalian to be fertile as he finished inside of his little apprentice, though he'd make do.

Lalian could feel himself getting closer and closer towards his edge, entirely unaccustomed to the sensation of a vagina. He wanted to spill his seed, to knock her up with intelligent offspring. Instead, he could merely grimace in the face of fate, for his cock could never breed.

Images of a possible future flowed through his mind as he imagined their possible children. A daughter, half human with green eyes and hair came to mind. He would have nurtured her, mentoring her in his ingenious ways. What works of mastery they would have designed together...yet as he groaned in orgasm, little more than drops of clear infertile liquid weakly dripped from his green tip into Tildra's vagina.

Upon seeing his counterpart climax, Hesin raced to join him. Each thrust pounded into her ass, ripping squeaks of glee from her lips. He imagined her belly swelling with Lalian's child, all while his own fertile seed was wasted in her ass. The fantasy drove him into a frenzy, desperate to waste perfectly healthy sperm in a submissive act of surrendering his own chance to breed. He wished to impregnate her himself, wished to watch as another man claimed her womb, he wished...the conflicting desires of domination and submission overcame him, and he bucked his hips with thoughts of unknown cum leaking from his favorite mate.

Tildra whimpered with relief, pleased that her capable body had brought two men to their climaxes with ease. The warm sensation of sperm poured through her ass, while her vagina held little more than somewhat cool drips.

"Praise The Creator...for this pleasure..." she moaned, basking in the sensation as she remained pinned between them.

"Praise him...indeed..." Hesin said in a mocking tone, too subtle to notice.

12