Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, but I shall control myself. Pay close attention dear, and you may just learn something." She said, turning her attention back to her intended target.

Elmia looked down, her body filling with anticipation at each step Rosila took to close the short distance. Completely exposed and unable to move, her loins ached for attention.

Allowing her hand to gently caress Elmia's midriff, Rosila's fingers traced across her skin. From just above the valley between her legs, up to the base of her perky breasts.

Vixin's gaze traveled up Elmia's parted thighs, centering on the woman's most intimate place. Entirely on display, the supple vagina waiting patiently stirred a tingling sensation in the pit of her belly. She had always appreciated the view of a beautiful woman, or rather obsessed over on some occasions, yet having a bound female before her brought forth emotions that she hadn't yet experienced.

"Enjoying what you see? Of course you are, I've seen it in those pretty silver eyes of yours. You hold the potential to become as much of a slut as our dear friend Elmia here." Rosila said, dragging her finger across the woman's nipple.

Vixin glared at her, watching her finger travel downwards.

"You can see how wet she is already, can't you? Watch her reaction." Rosila said, sliding her finger over Elmia's sensitive clit. Vixin studied her face, seeing the mix of shock and sudden pleasure burst across her expression. "She's been waiting, building up her need. Now, I have to do very little to excite her, for she is already hungry for my touch."

Elmia moaned as the finger continued to rub her bud, the muscles of her thighs subtly flexing in her bindings.

"You'll learn to notice such reactions and gauge the optimal way to exploit another's desires." Her mentor explained, before lifting her finger. Her prisoner attempted to lift her hips, as if trying to reignite the stimulation. "You'll learn to make them yours, slaves to nothing more than an ounce of pleasure."

Vixin watched as she reached under the table once more, producing a single feather the color of deep crimson.

"I have no doubt that sweet Elmia is more than familiar with this particular kind of feather, though you'll want to pay attention as it can be an incredibly powerful tool for a Sage. " She said, cruelly waving it just above the woman's bare skin. "I'll give you a taste, nothing more."

Vixin watched with curiosity as Rosila approached her, readying the feather. She clenched her bound hands into surprised fists as she felt it drag over the front of her right thigh, sending a tingling sensation far more noticeable than a simple tickle. Worse, the sensation remained for several long seconds after the feather left her skin, hardly starting to fade.

"Oh, you'll notice that feeling for some time, sweet Vixin. The toxins released by a Tilicota feather serve well as an aphrodisiac." She explained as she slowly walked away, returning to the table. "When your father grants me permission, you'll become quite accustomed to it."

Vixin subconsciously clenched her thighs together at such a thought, continuing to feel a tickling pleasure where the feather had cut across. Unable to move, she allowed a faint moan of submission to ease through her gag.

Rosila chuckled as she dragged the feather up Elmia's inner thigh, narrowly missing her waiting labia. She then encircled the woman's belly button, forcing her to squirm.

The edge of the feather sliced across her skin, like a blade carving its target. Up and down it traveled, avoiding her most intimate areas.

"Take your time, and when you finally grant them what they want..." she explained, before quickly flicking the feather across her victim's clit. Elmia bucked her hips, groaning deeply. "They'll be yours with only the smallest of effort."

Vixin watched as Elmia struggled in her restraints, her tormentor cruelly targeting her sensitive bud over and over with long strokes of her crimson weapon. She began to feel a slight dampness between her clenched legs, wondering what Elmia could possibly be feeling.

The feather departed from between her legs, darting upwards to her breasts. Rosila encircled each nipple, taking ample time to enjoy the results of her work before gliding the edge across.

"I'm sure you've explored that breedable little body of yours." Rosila stated as she glanced to Vixin. "Yet there are more ways to pleasure one as submissive as our friend here."

As if demonstrating, her feather ran down Elmia's arm, causing her to suddenly clench up.

"Oh I'm glad you decided to volunteer, yet I'll make that ticklish body of yours regret it." Rosila teased Elmia, the feather quickly licking up and down her arm and side. Moving fast it switched sides, then again, and again.

Vixin watched as Elmia began to thrash, unable to escape the frantic movements of the feather. The desperation in her face, utterly helpless as she was sadistically tickled, Vixin couldn't hold off the strange feeling tingling in her loins. She found herself rubbing her thighs together, suddenly wishing she could free her hands.

"You're stuck here, Elmia. Entirely at my mercy." Rosila teased after a few grueling minutes. "What would King Galis say, seeing his precious daughter squirm in pleasure at being tickled?"

Her tormenting words continued for several unending moments, finally proving to be too much. Vixin watched as Elmia's soaked womanhood began to pulsate with contractions.

"Cumming already?" Rosila teased, finally relenting on her masterful movements. "You see Vixin, when you know your victim thoroughly, your words can be as powerful as your touch."

Witnessing Elmia's orgasm only through tickling and verbal humiliation, Vixin released a shaky breath into her gag as she felt something shift deep inside of her mind. There had never been a more erotic and intriguing sight in her life, forcing her thighs to squirm.

She watched as her mentor caressed her victim using only her fingers, calming the woman as Vixin retreated into her thoughts. The valley between her virgin legs burned, as if craving her own touch. Did she want this? To be bound so helplessly? A royal daughter could never act so depraved, yet there was another Princess mere steps away shaking from pleasure.

When Elmia had finally calmed herself, Rosila returned to her apprentice. "This is only the beginning of your training, yet there is something very special I'd like to show you..." she said, lightly caressing Vixin's exposed flat belly.

Vixin felt a hint of disappointment as the woman's fingers left her skin, studying Rosila's seductive movements as she returned the feather under the table. She then removed a tiny box, bringing it closer for her to see.

Unable to even guess what it contained, she squinted her silver eyes in confusion as Rosila opened the box. Inside rested a mere slug, smaller than her thumb. Its smooth, slightly slimy surface was a mix of purple and pink, both colors deeply mixing in unique swirling patterns. Tiny ringed organs dotted the underside of its body, laying nearly flat though clenching and unclenching as if they were suckers on the tentacles of some hidden sea abomination.

Carefully, almost lovingly, Rosila took the creature between two fingers and held it up for the princess to see. "This little thing...is a vibshir."

Vixin watched as it wriggled in her grasp, feeling a worrying sensation in the pit of her stomach.

"You'll understand where it gets its name in a moment." Rosila said, placing it on her thumb. The creature suctioned itself gently onto her skin, holding still as if an obedient pet. "Its species was discovered only five years ago in Parizar, an island to the south of the Amirid Empire. Through trade, a small amount found their way into the Human Basin, and from there into my possession."

Every second of the explanation only fed Vixin and Elmia's anticipation, their bond bodies quivering subtly.

"They have a unique talent, which I'm certain you'll find...interesting." She continued, lifting a finger and gently placing it on the slug's surface. Lightly, she stroked its skin once.

Eye widening, Vixin watched as the slug began to visibly vibrate its entire body, held firmly to Rosila's thumb.

The creature continued until she repeated her stroking action and forced it to stop. "They've adapted to latch onto the fruit of palo trees and vibrate the juices from the pores on the fruits' hard shells. The sensation feels a little odd, though when utilized elsewhere...well, you're about to see why I gathered the only known collection in The Vaid Empire."

Elmia watched with a mixture of curiosity and fear as Rosila carried the slug towards her, discarding the box upon the table. Testing her strength against her restraints, she felt an aroused breath release at just how helpless she was.

As if handling a fragile jewel, Rosila pulled the vibshir from her thumb and held it over Elmia's clit. Slowly, she began to lower it, allowing its numerous suckers to latch onto her throbbing bud.

"When properly conditioned, it is possible to train them to obey your touch. A simple stroke, and they receive a drop of their native juices if they perform. Another stroke to stop, another drop. They're quick learners." She explained, not bothering to conceal the obvious pride in her voice.

Elmia clenched her fists lightly. The sensation of the creature's suckers felt odd, though nearly faint enough to be ignored. Yet, watching as Rosila granted it a light caress of her finger, she squeezed her hands harder. Pleasure erupted from her loins as the vibshir began to vibrate, forcing her body to seize. Though not overly intense, she had never experienced such a sensation, nor on the most sensitive area of her body.

Vixin watched as Elmia fruitlessly attempted to buck her hips, struggling to push down a feeling of jealousy. She flexed her fingers in lust, her hands bound far above her virgin prize.

Rosila studied the vibshir with satisfaction, seeing Elmia squirm in pleasure. "You have my permission to cum, Princess. You both do. Though only one of you will be able to this night."

A muffled murmur of frustration escaped Vixin's mouth, her thighs rubbing together. If she could just receive a tiny hint of stimulation...a trickle of pleasure...

Rosila ran her hand over Elmia's body, coming to a stop atop her breasts. With careful attention she lightly teased the woman's nipples, forcing additional moans from her victim. The sound of the vibration was so utterly faint...yet its effects were more than enough.

Completely unaccustomed to the sensation, Elmia couldn't fend off her second orgasm for long. Her womanhood quivered hard, the vibshir already working to absorb a small amount of her juices through its skin.

"Good girl, enjoy your pleasure. Poor needy Vixin here would switch with you in a heartbeat, so you had better savor it." Rosila teased with a chuckle, exploring Elmia's body. She turned her head to her second prisoner. "Though don't worry, you WILL be in her place someday. I won't be NEARLY as kind, however, even to the daughter of The God Emperor..."

Vixin winced, wondering which fate she'd prefer. Her body burned with desire, unable to do anything but watch.

Minute after minute dragged by, the vibshir never stopping for even a moment. A third orgasm brought a slight quiver to Elmia's entire body, her clit continuing to be pleasured through the increased sensitivity of her post-climax haze.

"I could watch you struggle for hours..." Rosila said, granting Elmia a kiss on her breast. She then turned her attention to her apprentice. "...and for you I will someday, though we are only beginning. There is a final lesson you must witness."

Elmia felt her fourth building in her loins, rising until she felt she would burst. Yet just as she slipped into orgasm, Rosila quickly stroked the vibshir. In horror she felt the vibration stop entirely, cutting her pleasure short.

Rosila chuckled as Elmia bucked her hips in frustration, her vagina continuing to quiver. "Ah, it's always a sad sight to see, a ruined orgasm. Cut their pleasure at just the right time and you can force a climax that isn't nearly as pleasurable, leaving your victim more aroused and unsatisfied than before. Someday I'll demonstrate on a male for you, though for now watch her reactions."

Vixin could hardly focus, her rubbing thighs attempting desperately to pleasure the valley between them. She watched the subtle involuntary muscle flexes of the bound woman, the flushing red of her cheeks.

"You'll learn to use these almost imperceptible movements to assess your lover's pleasure, allowing you to respond properly." Rosila explained, running her hands over her own body. "You'll learn to reward...or punish your lover. Though for some, the same act can be both." She said, gesturing to Elmia.

Denied a full orgasm, Elmia's body tingled with arousal. Utterly loving how her tormentor had controlled her pleasure, the submissive sensation burned deeply throughout her entire body.

With the lesson coming to an end, Rosila mercifully began to unlock Vixin. She lowered her now free hands, her legs shaky with lust as she ripped away the gag. "You're...going to warn me before you attempt something like that again..."

Rosila shook her head, caressing the young woman's cheek. "You may be The God Emperor's daughter, though you're my plaything for the time being. However..."

Vixin watched as Rosila removed the vibshir from Elmia before gesturing for her to open her hand. Vixin hesitantly obeyed, allowing her mentor to drop the creature into her palm. She felt the slick surface against her soft skin, wondering how much was slime or the woman's juices.

"Keep this one. A reward for following me dutifully during your training, and I expect the same as we continue. I'll ensure that you'll make your father proud." Rosila explained, retrieving the empty box. "I'll teach you to care for it properly, though in the meantime remember this moment. All you do is to serve The Empire. You shall please its citizens and punish its enemies. Do you understand?"

Vixin placed the creature into the box, holding it close to her chest as her loins pulsated. "Yes, mistress."

"Good girl. Now, you are dismissed for the night." Rosila command. "We'll return to our usual routine tomorrow, though I'm sure you'd like nothing more in this moment than to run to your quarters and satisfy that itch between your virgin legs. Go, enjoy yourself..."

Though her cheeks reddened with embarrassment, Vixin made no argument. She moved to depart, turning her head to see Rosila retrieve the feather and approach Elmia.

49th of Fonic, 11 AVE.

Kingdom of Kinia, Sladi.

Cries of dying men were never something Alrin could grow accustomed to. As he strode among the remains of battle, he forced the disgust from his hard expression.

Banners of The Kingdom of Cendia lay scattered and torn, soaked in mud outside of Sladi's walls. Their defeat was nothing short of total, yet Alrin could revel little in his victory with the knowledge of Taroi's fall.

He grabbed the hand of one of his fallen men, pulling him partway out of the mud before hoisting his body into his arms. "Olvir, if you had allowed me to do my damned duty...this invasion would already be stomped out."

Alrin heaved the body into one of the karts, ready to dispose of the dead. Bloodied, slathered in mud, he could merely take a breath to calm himself. It had been torturous to remain idle in Sladi as Argin fell, and now another city had been lost. He held no doubt that the friendship of The King and Sladi's Lord had swayed Olvir's decision, a fact that made Alrin's blood silently boil.

"My lord, their King had been found. Alive." One of the men announced from behind, causing him to turn around to face the young man.

"King Galis lives?"

"Yes, my lord. He's-"

Alrin cut him off. "Bring him to me. Quickly."

It took several minutes before the young man returned, accompanied by a group of four soldiers. Two of them dragged an old man by his arms, before tossing him into the mud at Alrin's feet.

"Rise."

The command fell on deaf ears, for Galis merely clenched the ground and raised a scowl to meet his captor.

Alrin glanced around, pointing to a nearby man wearing the uniform of a scout while carrying a body. "Translator, you're required!"

The man quickly dropped the body, rushing to meet him. Alrin repeated the command, allowing the scout to speak the prisoner's native tongue. Galis merely spit on Alrin's boot, hurling a flurry of angry words.

"My lord, he said..."

Alrin held up a hand. He then slowly lowered himself, squatting to meet Galis's gaze directly. "Your men fought well, your majesty. You should be proud."

The scout translated before Galis replied through clenched teeth. "Finish me and be done with this! I'd expect nothing less from one who sees us as little more than savages! You can hide behind your walls, yet the God Emperor will avenge me."

Alrin listened to the scout's explanation before frowning as he wiped the moist dirt from his gloves. "You make assumptions, your majesty. I know my brother is a fool to believe nothing has changed. Yet if you believe Kinia shall fall willingly, you're making a deadly mistake."

Galis straightened up into a kneeling position as the translation finished, his old muscles straining beneath his armor. "A man has a right to defend his lands, though if you had an ounce of sense, you'd lay down your weapons. We're building something greater than mere conquest."

Alrin's face hardened further. "So I've heard, yet I only find fanatics crashing against my walls. You may believe what you'd like, though even with recent reinforcements you fall before Kinia. Our people do not seek your wisdom."

"Perhaps not, though they'll thank us. My kingdom was a mere settlement huddled in the rainforest before God Emperor Dominax set his sights upon us. What will you become?"

A low sigh escaped Alrin's lips, knowing the fate that would soon befall the man. "With all due respect, we're doing just fine. We need no further tyrants to upend our way of life."

Galis broke into a grin as he listened to the translator's words. "Then you're content with corrupt Kings and spoiled Lords? It's a wonder how you were able to look down upon us for so many generations..."

A thought of Olvir slipped into Alrin's mind, forcing him to conceal his anger. "You offer no better."

"Ah, but are you certain? A man doesn't rule as long as I without knowing certain looks in another's eye, and I see the look of doubt in yours."

Alrin slowly stood up. "I'll make no further argument with you, your majesty. As much as I'd like to ransom you, King Olvir has ordered the death of all prisoners. Without exception."

Galis watched as his captor slid his sword from its dirty sheath, granting him no hint of fear. "I've seen enough for one king, what's another dead old man to the world?" He said before his tone hardened. "You'll come to understand that I've only done what's required. There can be no further chaos. I'll laugh from the grave as your incompetent rulers fall!"

Incompetence. Galis could have been used to leverage The Vaid Empire, yet...incompetence. Argin and Taroi could have been saved, yet...incompetence. Alrin's face hardened. "I shall grant you a clean death, your majesty, out of respect for the bravery of your men. Take a moment."

Silence passed as Galis stared at his executioner, before he closed his eyes and began to whisper. "My darling Elmia...the mantle falls to you. Serve our people well...and make your mother and I proud."