Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 41

Story Info
Rosila Is Granted Permission To Pleasure Vixin.
5.3k words
4.58
2.4k
1
0

Part 41 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

45th of Silla, 11 AVE.

Kingdom of Kinia, Deci.

"This might just do."

Dominax looked down from the wall to study the landscape below. At his side Lalian released a faint sigh, relieved that their seemingly endless walk had come to an abrupt end.

Far below the crenellations lay a muddy outcrop at the base of the wall, its edge dropping steeply into a shallow stream that curved around the Eastern border of Deci. The tree line hugged its banks tightly, allowing little room for Alrin's men to set up camp. Instead, The Prince had formed small groups to patrol the area every hour.

"My lord, I could be of more assistance if you'd inform me of your intentions." Lalian said nervously as a slight breeze ran over his cloak.

"Here, where our enemy may taste my words?" Dominax scowled as he walked to the other side of the wall and peered down into the cramped city. Several squat buildings had been built adjacent to the defensive structure, pressed directly against the stone surface. "If you'd like to be of some use to me, discover which of those homes possesses a cellar of any kind. Use the men to pacify any disgruntled citizens."

***

It took little time before he gained his answer, as upon returning to the area he found Lalian standing proudly beside the entrance to one of the small buildings. The apparent residents stood nearby, both a man and a young woman wearing expressions of concern and confusion as two guards flanked them on either side. Clearly bondmates, Dominax granted the pair a moment of amusement as he sensed the spiritual lines of the infant cradled in the female's arms, feeling the paternal line linked to an individual that obviously wasn't her mate.

Wondering if the man was aware of her little secret, Dominax brushed the thought aside as he came to a stop before Lalian. More important matters were at hand.

Bowing his head Lalian stepped aside and gestured towards the door. "As requested, my lord. We discovered a ladder leading into a small subterranean chamber. I've already taken the liberty of ordering their supplies to be transferred into our stockpile."

A smirk spread across his face as he gently laid his hand upon the Lanthian's shoulder. "Well done my friend, though such was not my aim."

Evidently perplexed at failing to deduce his master's wishes, Lalian raised an eyebrow. "You've commanded all citizens to relinquish their food to the legion as it may be rationed systematically. These two seemingly haven't obeyed...thus it logically-"

Dominax held up his hand to silence the green man, taking a step into the house before gesturing for him to follow. "I've never felt shame in admitting that your intelligence outrivals the best of us, yet perhaps there is something I may yet be capable of teaching even you."

Together they found the ladder, hearing its rickety wood squeak as they descended into the cold cellar. A torch had been lit in preparation by whichever guards had confiscated the supplies, its light flickering over the poorly constructed walls. The chamber was just wide enough for a family to comfortably lay down, granting the two men ample room.

"Tell me, when an animal is cornered how does it react?"

Lalian blinked at the unexpected question, pulling his cloak tighter around his short tunic in the damp chill. "It attacks, despite facing greater odds. Though desperate, one could say that any action, even when seemingly doomed to fail, holds greater odds of victory than mere inaction."

Dominax nodded. "Indeed, unless the option to forge its own escape remains. It becomes far more dangerous, cunning. In such cases where a ris becomes trapped in its burrow by a hunter...it digs."

Lalian watched him place his hands upon the crude stone bricks, assessing them. "Surely you don't intend to..."

"Oh I do, little Lanthian." He replied as he turned his head to shoot the green man a smirk. "Long have I pondered our predicament, yet the solution rests just on the other side of this wall."

"Are you aware of how long that could possibly take?" Lalian replied, his surprise at realizing his master's plan causing him to momentarily forget his nerves. "The very foundation of Deci's walls must rest directly behind those bricks. Yet even should you manage to dig through, there is no telling how long you'll need to tunnel before breaking out to the other side."

"Ah, the very doubts that were thrown at your own feet when faced with constructing The Grand Pyramid. Many thought that such a project would be impossible, that hundreds of years would pass before its completion. Yet we find ourselves far less than two decades later and we already approach the day it shall be finished." Dominax said, calmly folding his hands behind his back. "You all fail to appreciate the impact of devotion. The slaves and builders toiled away while believing their efforts were in service to a true God. The legion shall now have their turn, knowing that their failure shall mean the very death of them all. We possess no other choice."

Lalian reached up to stroke his chin in thought. "You wish to tunnel through to the other side, yet I find it implausible for a legion to escape undetected. You don't desire to...flee on your own, do you?"

Turning to face him fully, Dominax's expression hardened. "Flee? To watch the bulk of my life's work die without so much as raising my sword? No, my friend. If a tunnel can be opened to the other side, small groups of men may be spirited from the city under the cover of night. They shall remain concealed in the forest until a sizable force has been built, allowing us to attack Alrin from behind without him ever suspecting our intentions."

"That is..." Lalian began to say, his voice slightly shaking with anticipation. "...a risk. If anyone were to inform the enemy-"

"That is why Hesin shall assist you in overseeing this particular project." Dominax cut him off.

Lalian pointed to himself as his cloak fell open. "Me, master?"

"Of course, no other architect has ever been your match. Construct me this tunnel, this fleeting hope." He replied, moving forward to cup the side of Lalian's head. "This brain of yours has earned its keep tenfold. You've proven yourself to be a worthy being in my eyes, Lalian, and I call upon you once more."

A slight shiver ran down Lalian's back at the feeling of his hand, yet despite his fear he nodded firmly. "For you, my lord? It shall be done to the best of my abilities."

Satisfied, Dominax removed his hand. "Good. You may use as many of my men as you require, though there can be no delay. Hesin's Truthseekers shall keep an eye on any individual who so much as glimpses this cellar. Should anyone speak a hint of our intentions...they shall be executed on the spot."

Lalian nodded in response, unable to keep a smile from creeping onto his face. Already his mind had begun to work, conjuring and assessing new ideas. They'd need a system to remove the rubble, a schedule to maximize the efficiency of the legion workers, and reinforcing structures to stabilize the ceiling of the tunnel as they-

His thoughts were cut off as Dominax gestured towards the ladder once more, moving to ascend. Together they departed from the house, allowing Lalian to appreciate the warmth of the sun after standing in the damp confines of the cellar.

Dominax ordered the guards to remove the couple from the area, waiting until only himself and Lalian remained before pointing up to several places along the wall. "To distribute the sound of the excavation, you will need to conduct several loud repairs there, there, there, and roughly there. Should the enemy patrols hear an increase in noise from this location alone, they will focus their attention here. That cannot be allowed to occur. Instead, you will blend the sound and deflect their attention. They'll hear only our attempts to prepare the walls for a defense that will never be required."

"I understand." Lalian replied, making a mental note of the locations.

"I will also order repairs on the main gate, ensuring their attention remains mostly focused on the opposite end of the city. They will see what we want them to see, hear what they must hear. A display of desperate men scrambling to reinforce walls and gates while they lay back and wait for our surrender." Dominax said, chuckling.

Lalian watched as his silver eyes began to lightly glow with a sadistic smile.

"Alrin claimed that he has captured a beast. We shall show him our fangs when we strike from behind."

49th of Silla, 11 AVE.

Kingdom of Kinia, Deci.

Her training had granted her an abnormal amount of time in the dungeons of Taroi and Deci, and as she slowly walked down the long corridor buried beneath the desolate streets Vixin realized she no longer loathed their unnerving ambience. Instead, their dreary walls had become a respiratory of knowledge, bestowed upon her from both Rosila and...her father.

She touched her belly with a sly grin, feeling a hint of warmth at the thought of him. Where she had once been terrified of the guilt she may be tortured with after giving into her deepest shame, she had instead found only the most exquisite definition of satisfaction. A desire all but forbidden, quenched.

Perhaps that had been what The God Emperor had meant when he called his children 'worthy beings', individuals with the courage to seize what they craved. And crave she did, for so many tantalizing ideas ran through her head, ideas that would make any ordinary woman quiver. It seemed that Dominax's libido had truly been granted to his daughter.

With only a taste of mature pleasure she had blossomed. Her display of sensual confidence no longer felt entirely like a false mask, allowing her to walk down the corridor with a graceful stride. She truly was a Vaid.

Her hand remained upon her slim midriff as she sensed the new life forming within, feeling its presence. She was far too early into her pregnancy for anyone without her abilities to see that she was with child, yet already she could feel its soul mindlessly reaching out. Perplexed by its new creation, it straddled both the ethereal and material worlds, gradually taking form within her womb. An entirely new consciousness.

She sensed the composition of its soul, feeling both herself and her father. The thought sent a shiver of lust through her loins, utterly satisfied. Already she longed to feel him again, to attain the same physical closeness to a man she had, admittedly, feared as long as she could remember. He was difficult at times, of course, even cruel, yet when she finally felt his touch...

Vixin grinned to herself. The thought was so truly wrong, yet she had actually experienced it. What other lines could she cross? The possibilities were endless.

The torchlight flickered over her skin as she made the final turn, entering into a long corridor that would bring her to her destination. Though she would have much preferred to be marching towards a training session with The God Emperor, it was Rosila that had requested her presence this night.

The experienced Sage had taught her much during her apprenticeship, allowing her to memorize nearly every law and custom of her father's Empire. Yet with a warm breath of anticipation, a part of Vixin secretly hoped that tonight's lesson would fall more closely to the initial session with Queen Regent Elmia, rather than the more mundane duties of a Sage. In fact, she had good reason to believe it would, as her mistress had ordered her to arrive dressed in only a shroud. Obeying, the thin fabric appeared nearly translucent as it lightly fluttered behind her, flowing around her sensual form with each step.

Remembering Elmia's nude and bound body her cheeks slightly reddened. How embarrassed had she been, restrained while Rosila tormented Elmia? She could nearly taste the frustration she had felt, her arms tied high above her head. A submissive tingle trickled through her loins, feeling both aroused and angry at the thought that her mistress would subject her to such humiliating moments.

Reaching the sealed door, Vixin knocked before entering. Inside was a chamber much the same as had been in Taroi. A typical table with restraints waited in the center, no doubt used for all manner of punishment in the past. Now it simply sat empty as Rosila remained nearby.

"You're late, little princess." Rosila said as she closed a message cylinder and discarded it. "Must I wait forever?"

Vixin straightened, attempting to appear proud as she eyed the vacant interrogation table. Who would be Rosila's victim tonight? Certainly not Elmia. Perhaps a Deci citizen then?

"However, I am pleased to see you've obeyed my order." Rosila said, gesturing to the shroud. Vixin halfheartedly scowled, knowing a Vaid Princess should never receive orders from anyone but her father. Yet even then, why did it flare her lust to be commanded in such a way?

Taking slow deliberate steps Rosila approached the table, patting it theatrically when she reached it. "Tonight will be an exercise in trust, little Vixin. Come, it's your time to lay where you belong."

A chill ran down her back as she eyed her mistress. "Me? Now? I..."

Rosila calmly approached, hushing her apprentice. "Trust, remember? You shall not be treated as Elmia was tonight, as that shall come later. For now...merely follow my words." She said, cupping Vixin's chin. "Oh, and you'll need to disrobe."

Hesitantly Vixin held the shroud close to her body, feeling her cheeks redden. "Mistress, there is nothing undernea-"

"Quiet." She cut her off softly, before gesturing for her to obey. "Such are my orders. You wouldn't want your father to know that you disobeyed me, correct?"

Feeling her chest tighten for a moment, Vixin finally relented. Releasing her grip, she allowed the fabric to slip from her shoulders and flutter to the ground. Instinctively her hand reached between her legs, concealing her most intimate area from Rosila's curious gaze.

For several long moments she assessed her apprentice, not bothering to conceal her clear interest. Her eyes ran over her smooth skin, tracing her curves before settling upon her breasts. "Good girl...it's no surprise that a daughter of The God Emperor could be so...delectable."

The complement brought a further blush to The Princess's cheeks, yet she lowered her eyes in subconscious submission.

"No defiant comment? Nor even a glare? Good, you learn quickly." She said with a chuckle before waving her hand once more to the table. "Go on, lay down. Don't delay the inevitable and you shall be rewarded little princess."

Uncertain of her meaning, Vixin took a step closer, then another. Half of her mind wished to flee, to burst through the reinforced door and hide away forever. The other half, however, despised every second she wasn't tied down...

Hopping up onto the edge of the table she felt the cool stone surface beneath her rump. Taking a final look towards the door, then to Rosila, she allowed herself to lie down onto her back.

Maneuvering herself into the center, she raised her thigh to attempt to conceal her nude womanhood as Rosila pulled her hand away, moving her arms above her head. She locked them into place, secured into cuffs built directly into the table.

Rosila paused, smirking down at her. "Quite a perfect sight. There is just something beautiful about seeing you restrained...as if being bound truly fits you. Although we're not quite finished..."

Vixin flinched as she felt Rosila's warm hands upon her thigh, knowing what was next. "Mistress, perhaps I'm not ready for such-"

"Ah, I almost forgot!" Rosila said as she briefly stepped back, reaching into a cut-out beneath the table. She removed a strip of cloth, holding it up for Vixin to see. "We can't let that mouth of yours get in the way tonight."

She watched as Rosila gagged her, feeling an intense flare of submission as she muttered softly into the gag. Could a royal truly enjoy such shameful activities? If not, wasn't that exactly what she craved? To cross into depravity as she had with her father? A moan nearly slipped from her lips.

Rosila's hand returned upon her thigh, beginning to pull at it. Encountering only a faint resistance from Vixin she moved The Princess's thigh until the treasure between her alluring legs was revealed.

Spreading her apprentice's legs further apart, she opened her mouth a miniscule amount in clear lust. "A royal prize...as flawless as I expected. Your father should be proud."

Instinctively Vixin moved to close her legs, only for her mistress to push them apart further. She gently forced them into position, strapping them tightly into the leather straps of the table at her thighs, knees, and ankles to keep them as far apart as possible. "Don't be embarrassed by his mention, little Vixin. There is much regarding your father that we shall discuss tonight. For now, however, allow me to enjoy the sight of my meal."

Vixin tested the strength of the bindings, almost releasing a whimper at just how vulnerable and helpless she felt. Her most intimate area was exposed under the gaze of her mistress, and she watched Rosila study every detail of her sweet lower lips.

Clearly aroused, Rosila couldn't help but allow her hand to sneak onto her own breast, caressing herself as she viewed her victim. "I've waited quite a while for this moment..."

Vixin's silver eyes widened as she felt Rosila's free hand lay upon her inner thigh, unable to do anything in her restraints.

"Oh yes, little one, I had promised your father to obey his orders to refrain from touching you...as torturous as it has been. Yet...we've recently spoken about a particularly interesting subject, and now..." she explained, running her fingers up her leg. "I have permission..."

A muffled gasp escaped Vixin as she clenched her thighs, feeling Rosila's fingers glide lightly over her exposed labia.

She chuckled sensually, watching her struggle in her restraints. "That's right, your father has allowed me to do whatever...I...want..." she said, caressing just above Vixin's waiting vagina.

With her fingers so tantalizingly close, Vixin could no longer contain a moan as it escaped her lips. Had her father truly allowed her mistress to touch her in such a way? Was he punishing her for what they had done? Or...rewarding her?

"Ah, how cute." Rosila teased, slowly sliding her hand down until it rested between Vixin's legs. "I suppose I should confess something. You see, I've heard an interesting rumor about this little pussy of yours..."

Feeling another woman's touch for the very first time, Vixin could hardly contain herself even as her hand remained still.

"It seems that this precious royal vagina quite enjoys rather...taboo cock."

With her eyes widening in surprise, Vixin raised her head to peer directly at her mistress.

12