Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every second of delay felt as though she were squeezing his heart, his silver eyes searching for any sign of anger or disgust upon her face. "And now that you know?"

A sigh escaped her lips, and though she turned away, she did not seek the view of the city below. "Dominax...I've done my duty to pierce this veil you call your mind. So odd has it been, so different to an ordinary man, that I had always wondered if the bizarre workings of your mind might be required to aim as lofty as you do. Now I see I've failed to understand you, for if I had known you to be capable of such a thing..."

"Irith..."

She held up her hand. "No, my love, merely listen, for there has been something I've never dared to speak of."

Unable to even begin to work out what possibly awaited him, a state of being he utterly despised, he made no move to interrupt as she gathered her nerve.

"You did not know my brother beyond whispers of his military accomplishments. I've spoken little of our parents, yet when nothing of our family remained but Enil and myself, we knew the only people in the world we could rely upon were each other." A sadness coated her words, as if reliving her memories for the first time in over a decade. "With none but ourselves to trust...we grew closer..."

Taken by surprise, Dominax's face began to harden. "I had been led to believe you retained your virginity."

"No." Her reply came more harshly than she intended as she turned to him. "We never went so far...my love. You're my first...yet we explored alternatives..."

Dominax nearly doubted his perception, a deep part of his mind wondering if his imagination had conjured her before him. "You've never spoken of such things."

"To speak of one's shame is no easy thing, for you of all people can relate. I was content to bury it in the past, to move forth with our future. Now it rises its head once more, and I can't help but feel...curious."

There was a flash within her eyes, the very beginning of a feeling. "Oh?"

"You can no longer lay your judgment at my feet if I admit I find such things...appealing."

As if granted a treasure beyond equal, Dominax's hard features found that they couldn't keep the beginnings of a smirk from his lips. Where moments ago he had worried for the very future of his family, the wave of relief washing over him nearly toppled him from the balcony. "My love, if you intend to play a cruel joke..."

"I don't joke, Dominax, I...speak the truth. There are moments where I am unable to keep such thoughts from my mind. Nights I am unable to find satisfaction...without the thought of a familial bond...."

A single moment lingered between them, the final barrier to hold them from becoming one, before Dominax nearly roared as he wrapped his arms around her and heaved her from the ground, spinning twice.

The prince and princess yelped in surprise, having been oblivious to their parents' conversation. Zela giggled as her mother laughed, while Arinax backed away cautiously when she was placed back onto her feet.

"Dominax..." Irith said in surprise, before leaning in to kiss him. "How long I've waited to tell you..."

"Then we are more alike than I had thought. I believed myself plagued with an affliction, a calling towards my own kin, until I came to realize that such desires were as natural as the setting sun." Dominax said, utterly pleased.

She laughed, releasing years of pent-up misgivings at holding in her secret. Deeds committed with Enil could no longer shame her, melting away like wax. "My love...surely you must realize that none may come between us. I am your Concubine Empress, your mate, an ally you never need to fear. We should delve into every aspect of our existence together."

He hesitated, recalling the clawed blades of the four Arkos assassins that had nearly claimed him. "I promise nothing, only that I'll try."

"Good. Then tell me...if I may ask...how Vixin enjoyed herself." Irith replied, acting far more reluctant than he had ever seen her. "That girl has become very dear to me, my love. You were right to suggest I try harder to be near to her."

"Whatever I feel towards my own kin, it's clear she inherited it all." Dominax explained, feeling a warmth within his loins at his words. "There is truly nothing more intoxicating...more pure..."

Irith bit her lip, not bothering to conceal her interest. "Then my thoughts are proven once more, for there is little else that binds a family closer. Though Enil sought to preserve my virginity for a worthy male, we indulged in...other methods of pleasure. There were special moments to deepen our bond, nights where he'd...enjoy the sensation of my feet."

A chuckle escaped Dominax, returning his hands to her waist. "Your brother was an odd man, for I would never have the strength to resist a sister as gorgeous as you." He said, running his hand down her hip before reaching around to cup her rump.

She yelped, her blue eyes filled with arousal before she turned to watch the prince and princess quietly explore, ensuring they were safe from the edge. She then caressed his chest, sliding down until her palm found the growing bulge between his legs. "Dominax...the children..."

"Summon a slave. I'd say I've waited long enough to enjoy my new bed." He commanded, his other hand finding her breast. "I'll tell you every detail of our night in Deci, of Vixin's moans."

Irith nearly moaned herself, receiving a questioning glance from Arinax. "My love, perhaps we..."

"Yes?" He remained between her and the children, blocking their view.

An idea settled into her, and she slowly pulled away. "If you truly trust me, wait for me upon the bed."

Though he moved to question her as she summoned the children to follow her into their quarters, he decided against it and allowed her to depart. She led them into the lounge, returning only after he had begun to undress.

"My slave will see they remain occupied until later tonight." She said, stopping just inside the doorway to the balcony. Lingering, she finalized upon a decision and looked back as she proceeded to walk. "Grant me a moment more...for it'll be worth the wait."

Once again Dominax was left alone, watching her take a right as she passed through the open doorway. He stripped his one-suit from his body, finally claiming his place atop the bed of his visions.

Minute after minute passed by as he waited, his manhood proudly towering with anticipation. Soon the quiet air would be filled with her screams of ecstasy, the first lover of countless to drip atop the new bed.

The sun slowly began to touch the horizon, bringing forth an orange glow to blanket the city and ooze through the open balcony doors. She hadn't been gone long enough to truly worry, yet his mind experimented with the possibilities that she intended to return with. Only when he heard footsteps quietly slapping against the stone balcony was the truth of her intentions made clear, for he turned to watch with surprise as Vixin stepped through the open doorway.

"Father?" The princess questioned as she entered, before her eyes grew wide at his exposed form. Her own body was veiled only in a thin black shroud that fluttered lightly in the open air, and she looked away in mock embarrassment just before Irith followed her inside. "By The Creator, I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright Vixin, there's no need to pretend." Irith's soothing voice interrupted her false panic, placing a calming hand onto the younger woman's arm.

"You said he wished to speak to me." She replied, pulling the fabric closer around her as Dominax moved to sit on the edge of the bed with a grin of amusement.

"It wasn't my desire to deceive you, child." Irith said smoothly. "Yet there's a matter the three of us need to deal with."

"She's aware of the true nature of your son." Dominax broke in, doing nothing to conceal his hardened arousal. "Our son."

Taken aback, Vixin half expected a knife to meet her neck as she turned to face Irith, yet was shocked to discover a kind smile upon her stepmother's pretty face. "Then you're not...horrified?"

"On the contrary. Child, there is nothing upon all of Ayphieal more important than family, and you possessed the courage to seal your bond in the deepest manner possible. In a way, it's quite beautiful..."

A silent breath of relief escaped Vixin's lungs as she eased, only now realizing that a slight tremble had begun in her hands. "Your understanding is appreciated, and I hope for your discretion...my lady."

"There is no need for such honors, child." She said as she gently took the princess's hands in her own. "In truth, I had hoped to summon you here to deepen our own bond. If you're willing...I'd like you to spend the night here...with us."

A rush of surprise traveled through Vixin, and she required a moment to ensure she understood the full implication of her request. Glancing to her father she found no comfort, for he remained perched atop the bed gazing down as if assessing his prey.

"You may leave if you desire, and we'll put this moment behind us as if it were only a dream. Nothing shall change." Irith leaned forwards, kissing her cheek with motherly care. "Yet I sincerely hope you stay."

The soft warmth of her lips felt like an inferno to Vixin, her skin remembering her touch long after it had departed. A moment as brief as a single breath nearly seemed to slow time, and she found her voice unable to escape her throat as she forced herself to nod.

Irith beamed with satisfaction, pulling her into an embrace before whispering into her ear. "Then we shall become a true family this night."

Dominax stepped down from the bed to join them, placing his hands on their rumps. "Again, you prove your worth, my love. Come, show Vixin the value of her father's mate."

Her royal blood was boiling at the feeling of her stepmother's form against her, dreading the moment she finally pulled away. When it occurred, she was granted a far greater prize, for Irith smiled with understanding before beginning to pull away her top. Vixin's attention fell to her chest, watching as the other woman's round breasts were revealed to her.

"One in your position should hardly be meek." Irith said coyly as she once again took Vixin's hands in hers. "These are his, and as his daughter you have a right to enjoy them yourself."

Vixin's breath seized in her throat as Irith guided her hands towards her chest, allowing her to cup her breasts softly. She felt her soft flesh beneath her fingers, igniting a burning lust between her royal thighs. Round and firm, the flawless gems of her father's treasure. "Irith..."

Dominax chuckled at her visible arousal, moving his hand to unfasten the belt around Irith's hips. "How rare it is to see you wordless. Let's see what effect the rest of her takes upon you."

She watched as his fingers finished their work, loosening the belt until Irith's lower skirt tumbled to the ground, leaving her as nude as Dominax himself. Her silver eyes traveled over her curves, biting her lip with interest. Though she had witnessed her naked form during The Concubine Empress's Week of Ardon before the birth of the twins, it was a far different matter to be the intended recipient of such a beautiful sight.

"Well? Why don't you shed that shroud and join us in our natural state?" Irith's exotic voice questioned. "There's no need to be shy, as you've seen all of me."

First looking to her father to receive a devious nod, Vixin reluctantly pulled her hands away from Irith's delectable chest, her fingertips longing to return the instant they departed. She grabbed the hem of her shroud, only a simple garment to conceal herself when Irith had knocked upon her door, feeling the last lingering remnants of nervousness stripped away by Rosila's training.

Slowly she began to pull, excitement tingling through her as she defied any instinct to remain hidden. Never again would she shy away from her desires, as the moment to prove her convictions arrived. The fabric slipped from her shoulders, tumbling lightly to the floor and leaving her royal body exposed entirely.

Deep blue eyes studied her feminine form, her skin bathed in the orange light of the setting sun. Irith took in every detail, with a motherly grin playing across her features.

"Such a gorgeous girl..." Irith stated as she turned to Dominax. "Your seed seems keen on producing only beauty."

Vixin's skin tinged as she felt Irith's hands fall onto her hips, gently caressing her. For a moment she thought of Xenia, wondering what her mother would think to see her rival handle her daughter in such a way. A slight feeling of unease prodded her core, for she had nearly played a part in the woman's undoing.

Dominax watched his mate caress his daughter, his arousal hanging heavily at the sight. He had chosen well, a lover fit to share his bed.

As Irith moved to take her hand a final time, Vixin stopped her as she guided her between her legs, pausing just short. "Irith, I lack experience with...other women..." she said, even as she thought of Rosila. The tongue, fingers, and cruel feather of her mistress had each had their turn, yet she herself hadn't yet found the opportunity to enjoy the folds of another.

"This is a first for me as well, child. Don't be afraid, for we'll experience this together. The first of many for you, no doubt."

The princess granted her a surprised look.

"Don't think I haven't noticed the way you study our female servants and slaves. A mother always knows the true nature of her child." Irith smirked.

"Mother?" The word brought an ache to her chest, as surprising to herself as it was faint.

"Of course, if you'll allow it..." The Concubine Empress replied, unable to keep the hope from her tone.

The stab of emotion that struck Vixin deeply shocked her, bringing forth buried memories of Xenia. Her father's training allowed her to stifle the flow quickly, though not before she met Irith's gaze with the smallest hint of dampness to her silver eyes. The woman she had attempted to murder, offering forgiveness in a way she hadn't realized she needed. "I think I'd like that..."

"Then come, let me wash away your fear." Irith said with clear relief. She no longer felt resistance as she guided Vixin's hand closer, allowing it to rest between her thighs.

The princess's lips parted at the sensation, touching a vagina that wasn't her own. Lust coursed through her, enflaming desires she had yet to bring fully to the surface. She felt the slick wetness of her labia, the essence of a female coating her fingers. Curiosity claimed her, sinking a single digit into her tightness. The womanhood of her father's mate squeezed around her, a snug pussy that had birthed three of her siblings.

Irith closed her eyes, basking in the sensation before she leaned in and kissed her deeply, tasting her scent. When she pulled back, she moaned, seeing traces of Dominax in his daughter's face.

"Come, let us delay no further." He commanded as he held them close, hunger evident upon his face. They obeyed eagerly, following to join him as he mounted the oversized bed.

As he claimed the center and rested upon his back, his females kneeled on either side of him. Instinctively Irith took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking him.

"Come Vixin, show me your love for your father." Irith requested, causing the princess to look down at the throbbing manhood on display. She bit her lip, before forcing any remaining reluctance from her mind as she leaned forwards.

Carefully she pressed his tip against her lips, inhaling the musk of his potency. She could nearly smell the sperm within him, a cock that had impregnated many.

To test herself she parted her lips, accepting his cock as she slid him into her mouth. Only a few inches were required before she found her limit, halting before gagging her inexperienced throat.

Dominax groaned as she attempted to please him, sliding in and out. In time she'd no doubt improve, yet the soft bliss of her mouth was more than adequate.

An aroused breath escaped Irith as she watched Vixin pleasure the cock that had sired her, the first real display of familial intercourse since she had lost Enil. To see her mate's cock slide in and out filled her with more arousal than she had expected, unable to stop herself from moving her hand between her thighs.

Vixin slowly grew accustomed to his intrusion, allowing her to slide him deeper and deeper. She savored his taste, a part of her disappointed that he wasn't covered in the juices of his most recent lover.

"Good girl." Irith said as she caressed Vixin's slim back with her free hand.

Though he never wanted to free himself from the lips of his precious daughter, Dominax craved much more of her. When he could no longer contain his hunger, he took her chin and guided her to slide his shaft from her mouth.

She made no move to disobey his silent commands, allowing him to move her onto her back as he positioned himself between her spreading legs. She released a pent-up breath as his manhood hung over her, waiting to claim her depths.

"Wait a moment, my love." Irith said as she placed herself at Vixin's side, sliding her hand up the princess's thigh. She reached her waiting cunny, lovingly teasing her lower lips. "I wasn't there for the night you lost your virginity, Vixin, yet I'm here for you now."

Each movement of her fingers tingled through Vixin's loins, taking great enjoyment in the touch of such a beautiful woman. Without shame nor hesitation she reached out to take Irith's other hand, holding it more lovingly than she had thought herself capable.

Dominax replaced Irith's fingers with his cock, sliding his shaft over her ready labia. Every inch of his being urged him to slide inside, to claim a pussy his own seed had created.

"Take her, my love." Irith's exotic words nearly dripped with anticipation, her cheeks flush with desire.

Nothing could prevent him from doing just that, for he pressed his tip to her vagina and began to push inside. Vixin squeezed Irith's hand as he entered, groaning loudly.

Inch by inch he sank his cock into her squeezing depths, pushing until he met her cervix. Like a true Vaid she accepted him hungerly, making him proud as he pushed hard against her deepest wall.

"Fuck..." she moaned, feeling herself stretch around him. Her pussy squeezed him tightly, as if created for his cock.

A wave of pleasure seeped into Irith as she watched her lover claim his daughter, a forbidden act that was all but unthinkable to ordinary humans. Vixin's hand quivered as he began to thrust, making slow, toe-curling love to his own offspring.

Their bodies felt as one, united in their shared blood as he moved in and out. He shifted to hold himself above her, dominating her as she moaned beneath him.

He could sense Irith's arousal boiling over at the sight, matched only when he had filled her womb. She had revealed her true nature, one he could only smirk at with satisfaction.

"I'm here, Vixin. Let your...daddy use you..." she moaned, her words surprising even herself. For years she had attempted to ignore her urges, only now realizing just how much power they held over her.

Vixin turned her head to watch as Irith's hand worked between her own thighs, hearing each wet movement of her fingers as she pleasured herself. Feeling her father with the sight of a woman coaxed her two strongest desires, as if rubbing both sides of a single coin.

Thoughts of his breeding project couldn't be ignored as every instinct urged Dominax to fill her. He required Salduin to grant Vixin a legitimate child, yet each thrust made him yearn to repeat the mistake he had made in Deci.