Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 54

Story Info
Rosila Forces Vixin To Hold Cum In Her Mouth For A Full Day.
4.8k words
4.5
1.8k
1
0

Part 54 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

50th of Fixuin, 12 AVE.

Domani, Capital of The Vaid Empire.

"Be firm. Be immovable." The God Emperor's words echoed through Vixin's head as she stood before the empty throne. "Show them the power of the imperial throne."

The cold gold surface brushed against her fingertips as she reached out, remembering her training to suppress a nervous tingle. Inwardly she knew she wasn't worthy, yet outwardly there could be no question. No hint of weakness. Nothing short of an imperial princess would do, or at least the facade of one.

She had watched her father depart for Spirexia only hours ago, still remembering his tight embrace as they stood upon the dock. For an instant she had felt as though his power would crush her, and appreciated Irith's far gentler touch. Even Nafalya and the twins had said their goodbyes, all except Cendra, who had merely granted her a polite nod for appearances.

Now they were gone, leaving what remained of the royal court in her hands.

"Well? Go on. You have a right to that seat, girl." Rosila chuckled as she stood at the side of the throne. "I've never seen someone so reluctant to claim what others would, and have, killed for."

Releasing a breath, Vixin slowly turned around before sitting down, claiming her temporary duty. She felt the hard surface against her rump, dwarfed by its size as it stood over her. Feeling little more than an imposter, she did her best to present a confident smirk towards the onlookers as they waited patiently for an audience.

Calming herself, she finally gestured towards the first in line, thinking to herself, "Let's begin."

26th of Senin, 12 AVE.

Domani, Capital of The Vaid Empire.

"Careful, it's a long slide down." Vixin said as she gently placed her hand onto Yisi's slender shoulder. The solemn girl's long hair flowed in the particularly harsh wind as they both looked over the edge of the barrier, gazing across the landscape from The Grand Pyramid. The sun had only just pushed itself from the horizon, banishing the darkness of night in a blaze of orange.

Ruling in her father's absence had proven to be a steep learning curve, though after two months of sitting upon the throne, Vixin's heart no longer raced quite as fast whenever she placed herself atop the golden seat of The Empire.

Quiet as ever, Yisi hesitated before freeing her small voice. "How do you grow accustomed to such heights?"

Vixin placed her elbows onto the smooth stone of the barrier. "I suppose I haven't quite yet. Sometimes I come out here at night in search of peace, only to feel insignificant atop this...mountain."

The girl tested her bravery, leaning over to gaze down. "We don't have these views on the lower levels." Her eyes suddenly stopped scanning the tropical trees below, a tiny breath escaping her as her attention settled.

"What do you see?"

Shyly she pointed. "There's a lixidion rider beyond the wall. It's...massive."

Allowing a giggle, Vixin ran her fingers through the girl's soft black hair, an identical texture to her own. "They can be quite scary up close."

"Scary? No princess, they're..." An embarrassed blush claimed her as she looked away, concealing the hint of excitement that touched her. "I'd very much like to ride one someday. I could go anywhere, even beyond The Empire."

Surprised, Vixin nodded. "I'll have to take you riding, then."

Eyes widening briefly, Yisi allows the first hints of a true smile to cross her pretty face without restriction. "Truly?"

Nodding, Vixin sensed the intruder before she spoke, feeling the subtle pull upon the fabric of reality that all conscious beings made, yet she still flinched at the sound of her mentor's voice. "A sweet display, but business must be attended to."

"I have no appointments this hour." Vixin stated as she turned, seeing Rosila leaning against the open doorway to the princess's bedchamber. "And you tempt me to revoke whatever key my father granted you. I can't go about my day wondering if you're snooping around my apartments."

"You can try to take it from me, though I know you won't. You don't need to be reminded of how strict my punishments can be." Rosila smiled as she stepped out onto the balcony. The wind caught her tiny loincloth, fluttering as she cradled her own small pregnancy. "I'm afraid I have to interrupt, for another lesson requires your attention."

Biting her lip with uncertainty, she wondered what awaited her. Would her mistress be kind, merely seeking to provide another boring lesson about the Empire's laws? Or would she be cruel? Already Vixin has spent a dozen nights bound since her father's departure, edged until she was certain she'd lose herself, only for her mistress to pleasure her with her mouth come morning. This particular morning held endless possibilities to fear. Endless possibilities to crave.

Yisi lowered her eyes as her mother kissed her forehead. "Go child, we have business to attend to. The princess can't waste any further time on you today. Your eyes aren't yet fit to witness what awaits in her bedchamber, so you may depart through The God Emperor's apartments." She gestured to the left. "Follow the balcony's path."

Taking a glance at Vixin when she was allowed to, Yisi politely bowed her head. "Thank you, princess."

For a moment Vixin wanted to argue, to order Rosila to leave them alone for a while longer, though she sighed with acceptance. She prevented the girl from turning away by grabbing her hand, granting it a tight squeeze as a kind smile spread across her face. "Until next time, Yisi. Remember, you always have a place here."

The girl's lips brightened with a momentary smile, only to fall back into a solemn line as her mother waved her away.

"You could dismiss her more gently." Vixin said as they watched her depart, following the balcony before disappearing around the corner of the pyramid.

"She'll be of some use to The Sages when she reaches maturity, though until then pay her no mind." Rosila brushed aside the comment before looking down to study Vixin. Satisfaction grew evident as she placed her hands on the princess, feeling her small belly. "You're growing well, I see."

"As are you." Vixin replied as she blushed, her pregnancy only the slightest bit further progressed than her mistress's. The fact that their unborn children shared a father brought a tingle of excitement between her thighs, knowing The God Emperor had conquered them both.

"You've been a good girl to bear his divine seed again, so I've decided to make today's lesson less strenuous. Come, they await."

Vixin held her tongue as she obediently moved to follow, wondering exactly who waited within. The fact that they weren't going into the dungeons allowed her to ease, though her silver eyes widened when they both stepped through the open doorway. Inside her bedchamber they indeed awaited, eight slaves standing against the far wall. All nude, all male, she couldn't help but notice everything that hung on display.

"Don't panic." Rosila chuckled, turning to place a calming hand on her apprentice's shoulder. "These men are not permitted to touch you in this delicate state you find yourself. You may invite them back tonight if you desire, though that isn't our purpose here."

Waiting patiently with their hands bound behind their backs and their mouths gagged with an oddly textured black silk she hadn't before seen, some appeared to stand proud and firm while others quivered nervously under her gaze. The most desperate of the bunch seemed immune to shame, their manhoods stiffening merely at the alluring sight of her.

"Through our work, every Sage becomes accustomed with the taste of men. The sensation becomes as natural and soothing as the finest delicacies, a sensation none of us could ever desire to be without. You'll learn to crave their seed, to hunger for it until you ache." Rosila explained, caressing the testicles of the nearest slave. He shuddered. "Today you'll become very familiar with their flavor, as all in our Order must."

Swallowing, Vixin concealed a smile. "What would you have me do?"

"Nothing more than kneel, then you may go about your day." She replied playfully. "You'll open that pretty little mouth of yours and wait as I do the rest. After, you'll hold what they give you without swallowing. I'll seal your lips with a little surprise, and you'll hold their cum until tonight. Do you understand?"

Exasperation seized her even as her chest fluttered in submissive desire. "Tonight? You can't expect me to rule without a voice!"

Rosila waved dismissively. "That has all been arranged. I've ensured your appointments for the day require nothing but your royal seal. I'll remain at your side to prevent any unwanted questions, of course."

Folding her arms, she did her best to appear confident and seductive before the slaves. An imperial princess must retain her pride, despite what they were about to do to her. A long breath eased from her lips, pretending to consider her commands while knowing she had no real choice. "I very much doubt you'd require this of another Sage."

"Ah, but I would. Think of it primarily as an initiation, an opportunity to prove your self-control and commitment to our Order. Swallow, and you fail. Refuse, and you fail. In years to come, you may find this to be a valuable part of a Sage's trials." Rosila explained, running her finger along one of the hardened shafts. "Though I can't deny that I take some enjoyment in tormenting you this way."

Ever so taunting, though Vixin couldn't deny that FAR harsher trials had already been inflicted upon her. She held in an aroused whine, unwilling to grant her mistress the satisfaction of displaying her obedient arousal before slaves. That was a humiliation she couldn't tolerate...yet. "If I must...so be it."

"Good girl, though we shouldn't keep them waiting any longer. These men have been locked in chastity for months in preparation." Rosila received a pained groan from a slave as she lightly squeezed his testicles. "They're utterly full. Thank them for their part in your blossoming as a Sage by kneeling before them."

"A Vaid should never kneel, never bow." She heard the memory of her father's words, granting her a stab of shame as she lowered herself to the cold stone floor. A princess should never be bound, yet she had spent countless hours squirming in bondage. Surely this wounded her House's pride less than those nights.

"Open. Very good." Rosila commanded before leading the first man to stand over her. One of the proud and strong lot, he loomed over her as his manhood hung in the open-air mere inches from her face. "Watch closely and you may learn something."

Seeing Rosila's hand beginning to stroke the man's erection, Vixin realized that no cock besides The God Emperor's had ever been so close. There was a purity in the thought, something sacred that would soon be lost. It was inevitable due to her father's plan to breed her with Salduin, yet she savored what was a kind of secondary virginity before she lost it, exclusive pleasure between kin.

The man groaned within seconds, his throbbing pent-up manhood unable to withstand the expert assault of Rosila's touch for long. Vixin opened her mouth wider as he bucked his hips, spurting jets of thick cum. She felt it against her tongue, tasted it, and stopped a moan from escaping her throat.

"Don't swallow, sweet girl." Rosila chuckled. "We've only just started."

Vixin held her mouth open, feeling his sperm pool at the back as the next was brought forth. Nervous to stand before the daughter of The God Emperor, the slave lightly trembled as Rosila set upon him like a huntress.

Assessing the taste, Vixin was surprised at the difference. The seed of an ordinary man was in stark contrast to the divine taste of her father, as if her tongue could sense the varying quality and potency. Almost disappointed, she found her thoughts drifting to a desire for him to return quickly, longing for the massive quantity he could produce.

The second slave orgasmed, his face twisted with embarrassment as he squirted into her waiting mouth. The next lacked his predecessor's shame, his bound form displaying every ounce of desperation he must have felt. Vixin watched her mistress milk him, her hand moving with the skill of an artist.

Another claimed his place when he was finished, then another, and another. Each spurted into her open mouth, adding their seed to the mix. She found herself clasping her hands together, resting them upon her feminine thighs that seemed to clench tighter with each newcomer. Between them waited her moistening sex, growing wetter with each fresh burst of sperm she tasted.

A low pulsing ached between her legs, kneeling in humiliating submission like an obedient pet. Rosila did her best to direct their tips, yet an occasional buck of their hips sent a thick rope of cum to slap across her pretty royal face.

Her jaw began to grow sore, never shutting, never swallowing. The final slave moaned in Rosila's hand, finding the release that had been cruelly denied him for so long. He drained himself in heavy spurts, Vixin's tongue allowing not a drop to fall.

"Ah, they were certainly pent-up. Perhaps I'll keep them locked longer next time." Rosila smiled as she cupped Vixin's chin to assess her. Satisfied, she turned to address the group. "See this as a great honor, for The God Emperor's daughter has graciously accepted your seed. No other moment in your lives will carry such prestige."

Vixin wanted to moan, to sneak away so she may slide her hands between her thighs. Instead, she remained still as Rosila used a cloth to gently wipe the stray shots of cum dripping down her pretty face, almost motherly.

Clean aside from what remained poured in her mouth, she watched as her mistress ordered the first slave to turn around. Gripped in his bound hands rested a small roll of black silk.

"I'll have to gag you, though I doubt you'll mind." Rosila said as she slowly unrolled a small section of the silk, savoring the princess's anticipation. "This is Slinion silk, imported from Kinia. Our new northern friends appear to be far more open to trading with us 'savages' now that they rest beneath The Empire." She lightly tugged the strange fabric, displaying its stretchy nature. "Woven from the webbing produced by a Slinion, I'm sure you'll become very familiar with this new tool over time if it proves useful. You simply need to add...water."

Vixin watched as her mistress cut off a piece using a dagger from the belt of her loincloth, holding it in her palm as she spat into it. Then, demonstrating for her apprentice to see, she tapped the black silk with a finger. The once smooth woven surface clung to her skin, now sticky wherever it had absorbed her saliva.

Rosila gently guided Vixin's mouth to close before carefully placing the piece of Slinion silk over her lips. Just large enough to cover her mouth, it stuck to her delicate skin.

With her mouth sealed tightly, Vixin tested the web's strength as she tried, and failed, to part her lips. Gagged completely, she could only release a muffled whine of false annoyance.

"There. All sealed and ready for the day." Rosila cupped the younger woman's chin, not bothering to hide her clear enjoyment. "Such a pretty sight, though your duties await, princess."

***

Never had Vixin felt more vulnerable and submissive than when she had first entered the throne room for the day. Lips sealed, she held her secret in her mouth, led from appointment to appointment by her mentor.

Rosila's words had thankfully proven true at the very least, for not once was she required to do anything more than grant her royal seal. "The Princess is enduring a Sage's Day of Silence." the older woman would tell any curious onlooker who granted her an odd glance. They'd never question the strange training required of a Sage, and thus, they accepted the explanation without question.

Vixin signed her royal seal upon minor trade agreements in her father's name, approved the allocation of funding to various irrelevant projects, and never once uttered a word. She met each Lord, merchant, and ambassador with smiling eyes as she hid her utter submission and shame at the knowledge that she held the seed of slaves in her mouth.

Each hour that passed only fluttered her shameful arousal. Each newcomer that mingled with her in the colossal throne room or within the many chambers of The Grand Pyramid as she went about her business brought a blush to her cheeks. Oblivious to her secret, they bowed before her without exception.

The taste upon her tongue only excited her further, her body reacting to the presence of potent seed. She obeyed, never once swallowing a drop as she lightly moved the viscous substance around in her sealed mouth.

How could a princess be allowed to experience such a humiliation? How could she face her father's subjects, all while knowing that slaves shamed his daughter with each passing moment? The building warmth between her thighs couldn't be ignored, her submissive nature flaring with each embarrassing meeting.

Finally, when Rosila granted her a moment's reprieve from the constant rushing from one appointment to another, Vixin snuck away as her mistress briefly departed her side to settle a matter between Sage Acolytes. Creeping down a quiet corridor within the lower levels of The Grand Pyramid, one of the few that didn't see ample traffic throughout the day, she leaned back against the stone wall as she released a pent-up breath through her nostrils.

"You'll pay for your cruelty, Rosila." She thought to herself half-heartedly, unable to keep an excited smile from her sealed lips. The throbbing between her thighs continued to call her attention, and after looking both ways down the corridor to ensure she was alone, her willpower faltered. She slid her hand to rest between her legs.

Rubbing herself through the fabric of her revealing leotard, she leaned her head back against the wall with a moan. How long had she endured the curious glances of others? A princess gagged had certainly raised questions within their gaze, each time forcing her to stifle an obedient moan at her secret.

Pulling aside her leotard, her dexterous fingers found her soaking royal sex.

The taste of the pool in her mouth flared her biological urges, savoring each humiliating drop of slave seed. It washed over her tongue, causing her breaths to deepen.

Fingers working between her legs, their movements grew frantic as arousal threatened to overcome her. The fact that anyone could chance upon her by walking down the corridor only added to her excitement, a thrill she knew could only destroy her if not managed carefully. In the movement, however, she lost herself.

12