Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 56

Story Info
Vixin Enjoys Her Father's Harem, and Schemes are Proposed.
5.2k words
4.64
1.1k
0

Part 55 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

8th of Thriduin, 13 AVE.

Domani, Capital of The Vaid Empire.

"Delay no longer." Vixin thought to herself. "They're yours by right."

Nestled deep within The Grand Pyramid, she paced back and forth along the empty corridor. She knew what she wanted, knew she'd need only to reach out and claim them.

Biting her lip in thought, she pulled the thin black shroud tighter around her body, lacking a hint of clothing beneath. A Vaid could never be fearful, so why did she hesitate?

Finally, she stopped pacing to take a long breath. Then, walking slowly, she made her way towards her targets. The corridor led her through several turns, emerging into one of the main hallways lining the first level of the fortress. The regular foot traffic of servants, Administrators, and Lords noted her presence immediately, bowing their heads as The God Emperor's daughter passed by.

They'd be watching her every step, she knew, presenting her most confident facade. Every movement was calculated to entice, her alluring form swaying seductively. The arousal she sensed in them as she passed increased her own, taking ample enjoyment in their sneaky glances despite her hidden nerves.

The guards bowed low as she reached the end, waiting for them to heave open the doors to one of the throne room's side entrances. She stepped into the massive chamber. Inside waited her prize. Her father's harem.

Women lounged about the chamber everywhere she looked, pleasure slaves of their divine ruler. Brunettes, girls with hair as dark as the night sky, even a rare blond here or there. Some swam in the water encircling the throne dais. Others napped upon cushions between each towering pillar. All were unoccupied, lacking purpose without the presence of their master. She'd grant them a new purpose, a new master, if only she could calm an inner voice advising her to flee.

"My lady." One of the guards on either side of the door greeted her as she entered. The chamber was empty of all but the guards and slave girls, as per her orders. She granted him an inviting smirk, even as her thoughts lay elsewhere.

She strode across the room like a huntress, pausing to stand before the throne. Already she could feel their eyes upon her, assessing every movement of their master's daughter.

"You're The God Emperor's own blood. Seize what's rightfully yours." She thought to herself, using her training to calm her nerves. For too long she had been at the mercy of another's lusts, never seeking her own. Dominax, Irith, and Rosila had taken the initiative to seduce her. She had enjoyed each intimate encounter, of course, though she had yet to be proactive in her own sexual pursuits. The time to push aside her fear had arrived, and her choices were plentiful.

When she could delay no longer, she took a concealed breath before releasing her grip upon the shroud. The black fabric fluttered to the ground as it slid from her slender shoulders, revealing her bare skin to the warm air of the throne room. She sensed the flare of aroused surprise from the guards, the peaking curiosity of the women as they pretended not to focus upon her.

Slowly she walked towards the pool's edge to the left of the throne, seeing several women relaxing. They sat upon a submerged ledge encircling the pool's perimeter, acting as a bench. The women ceased whatever conversations they were holding between each other, bowing their heads with respect as they moved to make room.

Heart hammering despite her confident smile, Vixin tested the cool water before gracefully stepping down into the pool. She seated herself upon the ledge, submerged up to her breasts as she leaned back casually.

The women whispered amongst themselves before the nearest giggled, finally addressing her. "It's an...honor to finally have you join us, my lady."

Another seated on the opposite side gently placed her hand upon Vixin's thigh. "You'll find we're excellent conversationalists. That is, if you've come seeking our company, rather than the water."

Vixin's skin tingled with anticipation at her touch, yet she retained her calm. "Your company is indeed what I've sought. Perhaps...more."

Giggles broke out, and they watched as the blushing of her cheeks eased through her false confidence. Another touched her arm, smiling kindly. "Don't worry, princess, we're hardly unaccustomed to such a request. It's our duty, after all, and we'd be delighted to serve The God Emperor's daughter."

Relief spread through her nearly as quickly as lust, feeling the hand creeping up her thigh beneath the water. "If that's so, I could hardly deprive you of your 'delight'."

Again, they giggled, seeming to surround her like an audience captivated merely by her presence. The group's number slowly increased as others around the chamber gradually approached, curiosity in their eyes.

The sight of so many nude and gorgeous women nearly overwhelmed her, met with intoxicating beauty wherever she turned her head. Already saturated with desire, she couldn't conceal a moan as fingertips brushed against her labia. As if only a taste, they teased her before pulling back, settling to caress her thigh.

Another leaned in, granting her a quick kiss before covering her mouth in coy embarrassment. "Have I overstepped, my lady?"

"Only if you stop now." Vixin smiled as she pulled her closer, bringing their lips together once more. Fear seeped away as lust drove her actions, the taste of her lips calming her nerves.

Pressing in around her, women began to fondle her royal body, caressing her wet skin beneath the gentle water. She moaned as she felt them, her own hands running along her current lover's curves.

They coaxed her arousal, rubbing her body while avoiding her most intimate areas. Every inch of her skin became an erogenous zone, sensitive to their expert touch. She felt them caress her neck, fingers sliding across her midriff, hands running along her hips.

Her tongue dueled the woman's, feeling a warmth between her thighs as they passionately kissed. She separated for only a moment, leaning to kiss the woman's breast in a slow circle. Giggles turned to moans as her lips found the nipple, beginning to suck at the pink bud as if the act were instinctual.

"Look at her..." One said quietly to no one in particular. "Our princess is quite a natural."

Fingers danced across her own breasts as she suckled, causing her to pull away in surprise after a long moment as she felt a trickle from her nipple. She covered her modest breasts in embarrassment, yet they gently maneuvered her hands away.

"Hold no shame here, princess. Many of us too are recovering from recent births. Such is entirely natural." One of them said, leaning forward to lick at the tiny trickle of milk. The sight drove Vixin wild, tearing a moan from her as the woman began to suckle from her directly.

The sensation was at once odd and electrifying, knowing her milk was intended for her child. Only a month ago, the birth had been a far more private affair than her first, with only Rosila at her side. This time she had followed her father's advice, granting the child no name, as he wouldn't share the fate of Domir. Already he had been placed in the care of a lucky noble family, selected personally by Dominax himself. He was beyond her reach, yet the thought of one day reuniting with Domir contented her for now.

She moaned as the fingers between her thighs returned, teasing her lower lips. They didn't retreat, however, and instead began to slide inside. Only her tightness offered resistance, already recovered from the birth.

"Let me have a turn!" Another demanded, squeezing her way through her companions. "I want to feel her!"

They all sought to touch her divine skin, sired from The God Emperor himself. She lightly moved her hips, feeling the woman's fingers working her most sensitive area.

Gorgeous women groping, fondling, suckling her, Vixin found herself enraptured by utter bliss. Too long she had hesitated, regretting every night she hadn't spent wrapped in their arms.

"Careful! One at a time." A women commanded.

"I have an idea! Why don't we show her the..." Another began, making an odd hand signal. The others giggled, understanding clear upon their eager faces.

Vixin opened her mouth to question, only for another to kiss her deeply. She felt hands upon her thighs, pulling them wide apart with her help. Curiosity claimed her as she watched them ease back, granting a single girl space to stand between her legs.

Pulling away from the kiss to watch, Vixin saw the girl sink beneath the water. She moved her head between the princess's submerged thighs, holding onto her hips as she began to lick.

"She's...ooohhhh..." Vixin moaned, receiving giggles as she leaned back against the pool's edge in visible pleasure. The girl's tongue encircled her clit, slid between her lower lips, and returned to her sensitive pink bud.

The woman at her breast continued to suck, taking short breaks to kiss her modest yet round mounds. To her other side a new woman claimed her place, caressing her other breast as she kissed her royal lips.

Vixin was beginning to wonder just how long the girl could hold her breath before she finally re-emerged. To her surprise, the girl simply stepped aside, allowing another to replace her. Down she sank, quickly resuming her predecessor's pleasurable work.

They continued in a rotation, each spending several seconds below water as they orally pleasured their princess, moving out of the way quickly when they had reached the limit of their lungs.

"Do you see their devotion, my lady? You're an extension of your father. It's only right that we please you." A woman seated upon the edge of the pool said, slightly older than the rest, though still young and beautiful enough to retain her place in the harem.

"You are all...ahhh...magnificent..." Vixin muttered through her ecstasy.

She noted the differing skill of each girl as they sank beneath the water, many able to hold their breath beyond a full minute. Her pussy tingled under the assault of their tongues, building until her body shuddered in a powerful orgasm.

The women to either side gripped her hands, supporting her through her climax. She breathed when it finally passed, basking in the sensation as another girl replaced the previous between her legs.

A short-haired brunette claimed her turn, tongue digging deep between Vixin's lower lips. She chuckled when she finished, emerging for a breath. "I've always wanted to taste a princess. It seems all Vaids truly do taste superior, not only your father."

The woman at Vixin's breast granted her a departing kiss before allowing another to claim her place. The newcomer licked lovingly at her aching nipple, rewarded with a thin dribble of royal milk.

"The Goddess of Fertility..." One muttered in amusement.

"Will her milk grant us fertility?" Another questioned.

Vixin nearly shook her head with doubt before deciding she wouldn't ruin their fun. Instead, she allowed them to take turns, drinking what her perky breasts could offer. Her slender back arched with pleasure, enjoying their suckling lips nearly as much as the tongue lapping between her thighs.

She wondered how many of them had fallen pregnant with her father's seed, giving birth to half siblings she'd never meet. A thought of Yisi granted her pause for only a moment, her body begging for more.

A second climax found her, then a third, each making her more sensitive than before. Her vagina throbbed in satisfaction, only surpassable by the sensation of Dominax filling her. She craved penetration, her mind instinctually sensing the guards nearby, yet she'd content herself with her female lovers for today.

It occurred to her how torturous the duty of the guards must be, forced to stand throughout the day as a harem of gorgeous females lay on display, untouchable. The risk of sleeping with one was far too grave, for discovery was all but assured. The fanatic loyalty of many of the girls and guards would prevent a collective secret, and if someone could sneak away privately with a slave, The God Emperor would certainly sense if she fell pregnant. Instead, they all stood still, guarding a garden of fertile wombs meant only for a single man. All except one guard, who rushed into the throne room with great strides.

Vixin sensed him approaching from behind, feeling his apprehension turn into surprise, then arousal as he saw her. The man knelt behind her, presenting a message cylinder. "My lady...I don't intend to interrupt, though your orders were to bring any notable reports."

Vixin was too lost in pleasure to turn around, instead reaching back with an open hand. She moaned as he nervously lowered the cylinder into her grip, receiving giggles from many of the girls.

The guard departed swiftly, yet she hardly noticed. Her entire focus remained on the mouths between her legs and at her breasts. The tongue of the submerged girl flicked back and forth underwater, striking her clit with precision until she found herself seizing in climax once again.

Calming herself, she took a momentary break as the current girl moved to swap places with the next. Her hands quivered in pleasure as she opened the cylinder, nearly dropping it as she removed the sticks.

Her pleasure resumed, feeling hands caress her abs and chest as two newcomers put their lips to her nipples, already sore from their efforts. She doubted more than a drop remained, and for a moment she wished her breasts were larger, allowing them to drink from her day and night, yet she knew her modest chest made combat far less cumbersome. Beauty with function, the perfect mix.

Her silver eyes traced over the etched symbols of the message in a haze, taking in their meaning despite her ample distraction. Several details were easily discardable, yet the mention of Lanthian scouting excursions inside empire territory caught her attention. She stored the information away for later, seeking to enjoy her lovers entirely.

Girl after girl eagerly used their mouths upon her, one after another in turn. She wanted to remain seated, to stay with them for hours, yet duty demanded her elsewhere. She felt her final climax building within her core, preparing to tear her apart.

Bucking her hips, the cylinder fell loosely from her hand as she convulsed, her orgasm claiming her. Intense pleasure erupted between her legs, traveling through her body until her silver eyes rolled back.

"She's cumming again, and hard!" Someone giggled.

The most fanatic of the group reached out to touch her, as if her orgasm would bless them. They rubbed her wet skin, ran their fingers through her black hair, and caressed her midriff above her womb.

She quivered, releasing a deep breath as the worst of her pleasure passed. She leaned back against the pool's stone edge, allowing herself to go limp with exhaustion. Many began to embrace her, their wet bodies pressing together.

"Are you satisfied, mistress? Have we served our master's daughter well?" One asked.

She nodded, bursting into a chuckle. "Mistress..." she repeated, thinking of Rosila. They'd be more than adequate.

11th of Thriduin, 13 AVE.

Kingdom of Spirexia, Between Prismi and Drin.

Another city falls to the legion, another stands in their way.

The siege of Prismi ended in the same manner as Vigrin, white cloaks pouring through gates shattered by The God Emperor's power. Seized, pacified, and granted to a new obedient High Lord, the legion left The Empire's latest conquest behind.

"We'll be ready to proceed by morning. You have my word, your majesty." Clin stated as they stood around the table atop the hill.

With a foothold firmly established along the river, they had begun to push inland. Smaller villages were acquired along the way, yet they hadn't remained encamped in one area for more than a single night until now.

"It's a shame to leave such a place." Irith replied, turning to look down upon the encampment. Tents encircled the steep hill, its surface rocky and jagged, yet lush with vibrant greens. Blue and purple flowers crept up dark vines, and the ground was blanketed with soft moss.

The real value of the location wasn't merely its natural beauty, but the many freshwater springs and pools dotting the land around the hill. Trees and tents surrounded each natural pool, while warriors of the legion bathed in their clear depths. The God Emperor had allowed them to rest and replenish their supplies, though they couldn't be permitted to grow soft.

"Indeed, yet we must, my lady." Lalian replied nervously. Before them rested The Sword of Order upon the table, the translucent globe projecting from the orb. "If our scouts are accurate, King Rolir's main force is somewhere in this vicinity." He pointed to a location upon the globe as it zoomed in, the orb reacting to Dominax's mental manipulations. "They'll be upon us any day."

"Any word of Salduin?" Dominax asked, clasping his hands behind his back as his cloak fluttered in the breeze.

Hesin nodded, his voice metallic behind his mask. "His men met the army sent from Cindri before sunrise. They'll rendezvous with the main legion when we arrive in Drin."

"Good." Dominax said. Already he tired of the lesser cities rushing to defend the kingdom at the command of their king.

Cendra watched as they discussed how best to deal with the approaching royal army, paying keen attention to every word despite the distraction resting in her arms. Cliax, they had named him, a prince of House Vaid. The blond infant reached up, demanding, and she responded by freeing her young breast before pulling him closer to feed.

"Does the child truly need to hear this?" Hesin interrupted as Irith began to speak.

Cendra met his dark eye with a fierce scowl. "Attempt to remove him, and it may prove fatal for you."

"Calm yourself, child. Lord Hesin meant no offense. However, he'll learn to treat my mate's words with more reverence." Dominax raised a stern hand before watching the baby at his daughter's nipple. Pride and sorrow danced within him, and he silently gestured for Irith to continue.

Irith straightened up, her elegant accent decorating her voice. "I know these people, these lands. More than once my brother and I fought against Spirexia for Harin. They may claim to be allies now, but don't be fooled. Citizens of both kingdoms only hope the other will fall before they do."

Clin looked down at his son in Cendra's arms as The Concubine Empress went on. He wanted to reach over, to embrace them both, yet a part of him held back. So perfect was the boy that he feared any intervention would taint him, no less from his own hand. "Don't be afraid." Cendra had chided him during the first few nights. "He's your son. Your blood." Yet the words did little to quell his reluctance. A broken man could only mold broken sons.

12