Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 59

Story Info
Dominax Breeds With A Mystery Girl While Blindfolded.
5.5k words
4.5
2.5k
1
0

Part 59 of the 61 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaid Empire: Conquest is a massive fantasy series that aims to mix erotica with the quality of a published novel. New chapters and artwork are released every month absolutely free, with the completely optional possibility to receive early access. The Series focuses heavily on worldbuilding, story, and characters.

The world of Ayphieal is shattered and chaotic, with kingdoms and tribes of six distinctive races vying for territory amongst themselves. It is only when a young human warrior finally pushes back against the chaos that the world begins to shift towards order.

***

49th of Thriduin, 13 AVE.

Kingdom of Spirexia, Spiri.

"I take it you're still angry." Clin said quietly.

At his side, Cendra offered no response as they strolled through the streets of Spiri. The great city had fallen just as easily as King Rolir had promised, unable to provide much in the way of resistance after Hesin had completed his work from behind their walls.

Clin smiled kindly at the passing masses, their fearful forms granting the small group of guards a wide berth. "You knew the necessity of granting Rolir an audience just as well as I."

"Yet we didn't know Rolir awaited my father when that vile Quinla proposed the meeting." Cendra replied, striding proudly as she ignored the glances of the population. "You fought to convince him to march into an audience blindly. Alone, might I add."

The sound of rushing water flowed above as they passed beneath one of the many aqueducts of Spiri, running between the domed buildings of the city. "I never denied the potential risk."

Her smirk slipped into a scowl. "Yet you insisted. You argued to send our God Emperor into danger, to risk the very future of The Empire. If Rolir hadn't been waiting with his schemes, but rather an enemy-"

Clin offered a calming gesture, ensuring his tone was low enough to avoid the many curious ears surrounding them. "I know, my love. It wasn't a decision made lightly, though the benefits couldn't be ignored. Look around. Who can say how many of these people would lie dead this very moment if a prolonged siege hadn't been avoided? We managed to take a city larger than any we've ever before seized within a single day of fighting, an impossible task without Rolir's assistance."

Cendra followed his gaze to take in the surrounding sights. A conquered people slowly returned to their daily lives, carefully directed through the streets by groups of legionaries. Stone buildings rose overhead, nearly untouched by the battle only days passed. Her lips thinned as she turned her head away in annoyance.

Continuing to walk beside her, Clin sighed in frustration. "Retain your anger if it pleases you, for I cannot apologize. I made my decision when Quinla proposed the meeting, and I shall happily live with it."

"Yet it wasn't your decision to make." She responded, her tone growing louder. "You should have kept your lips sealed and allowed my father to decide for himself. He hardly requires your assistance in finding ways to stride into danger."

Perplexed, Clin forced her to a stop. "You cannot ask me to stand idly when an opportunity to do what's right presents itself."

"I shouldn't be required to!" Cendra replied harshly. The guards immediately began to spread out, cutting off the flow of foot traffic to grant the couple ample space. "It shouldn't be necessary to demand that you refrain from endangering our ruler!"

"Cendra, calm yourself." He replied gently, turning to wave a reassuring hand towards the passing citizens as they were redirected down a different street. "Let's discuss this when we're away from-"

"Let them hear! It matters little." She folded her arms. "They should know their new God Emperor requires advisors that hold his best interest."

Clin sighed, meeting her demanding gaze. "My duty isn't merely to ensure his wellbeing, but that of the population as well. Haven't we spoken of this? Why fight now?"

"Duty." She repeated bitterly. "Your duty is to our House. To the throne. There is no Empire without The God Emperor."

"Arinax shall inherit-"

"Arinax is little more than a child, and you're a fool if you believe a regency may maintain the realm until he comes of age. No, my love. These people are not your duty. This city is not yours to protect. The God Emperor requires your insight, and you cannot lead him to his death."

Stroking his blond beard, Clin allowed disappointment to fall across his face. "Do these people mean so little to you? Truly?"

Cendra's expression grew firm. "Don't twist my words. You understand better than most the extent they shall suffer if The Empire falls. Yet if sacrifices must be made to ensure my father remains safe, I expect you to advise him correctly."

"You know I cannot do that." His voice came colder than he intended.

Biting her lip in frustration, she paced away before whirling on him once more. "I won't forgive you if he's led into danger! Trust me, my love, I won't!"

Clin gently grabbed her forearms, holding her steady as he watched her silver eyes moisten. "Cendra...he understood the risks. Tell me, what's overcome you? Why concern yourself when the outcome was entirely positive?"

"Because he's all I have left!" she exclaimed in exasperation, yanking free of his hold. She stepped back, attempting to blink away the wetness in her eyes as the reality of her words caught up to her.

Stepping closer, Clin paused before he reached her. "All?"

"That's...not strictly correct." Her tone softened. "Apologies. I...I simply..."

Seeing further tears welling within her gaze, he closed the distance to embrace her with concern. She pulled free once more after only a moment, turning to glance at the curious onlookers as they passed.

"Cendra?" He asked.

She replied only when she had collected herself, calming a subtle trembling of her body. "I'm quite alright, my love. I simply...need you to promise that you'll avoid sending him into further danger. Please..."

Baffled, he opened his mouth to speak before starting again. "Don't shut me out. Come, tell me what's-"

"Just promise." She insisted, slowly restoring her formal stature. A shaky breath escaped her as she straightened up.

He studied her with worry, dreading his own response. "I'm sorry, but you know my answer. The possibility of preventing bloodshed presented itself, and I claimed it. Such is the entire point of...all this." He gestured to the surrounding guards. "The entire point of forming an empire at all."

"For you, Clin." She nodded with disappointment. "That's the point for you."

Silence lingered between them as he looked down, placing his hands on his hips. "Well, you asked me to promise, and I've granted you my answer. What more can I say?"

"You've said all that's required of you." She replied coldly, stepping away. "If you don't mind, I'd like to continue on my own."

"Cendra, come now. Don't shut me out."

"I merely need time to ponder. You won't grant me your promise, though at the very least you can grant me time." She said, placing further distance between them.

Sighing, Clin reluctantly nodded. "Very well, if that's your request. Go. I'll return to the stronghold to see to Cliax's care."

Wordlessly she nodded, gesturing silently for their group of guards to split in two. Half followed as she continued on, the other remaining with her mate. She walked slowly down the street, following the flow of the population.

"Of what use was that?" She thought to herself, gritting her teeth in frustration. There had been very little reason to coax an argument as harshly as she had, yet she had pushed anyways.

The group of guards followed her as she made her way through the city, maintaining a tight circle around their princess. They passed beneath aqueduct after aqueduct, each carrying water from the numerous fresh mountain springs to Spiri's famed lake, and everywhere in between. Cendra paid little attention to the architecture, however, lost deeply within her thoughts.

She had been unreasonable, she knew. There was no question as to Clin's noble intentions, yet a deep feeling of dread summoned within her whenever she considered placing her father in danger.

It was pointless to look back, for he was far out of sight. They had intended to inspect the city's defenses together. Now she was alone, and for what?

The street brought her to an open market packed with all manner of people. They had gathered around a hastily constructed platform holding a single speaker. She slowed to a stop at the edge of the gathering, half listening as she pondered.

A Sage stood before the masses, one of many spread throughout the city to pacify the population. Her voice carried over the busy market, attracting a sizable crowd of observers. Cendra watched from afar, knowing a brief stop would make little difference in her duties.

"The Creator forged this world that we may live in peace and comfort, to indulge in the carnal pleasures of the flesh! Such are but a few tenets of our God Emperor's religion, a promised future he aims to grant you all!" The Sage exclaimed. Dressed in little more than a loincloth, she appeared to dazzle the more modest population of the northern city, unaccustomed to witnessing a woman appear nearly nude in public. Disapproval and concealed anger appeared on many of the observing faces, while others in the crowd openly smiled at the words of their conquerors.

"Why?" Cendra thought to herself. "Why did I say such things?"

"To procreate, to sire new generations of beings that may enjoy and thrive under The Empire's rule is a holy duty, a responsibility you all must share! No longer shall you be bound to a single bondmate, your children named bastards should you breed outside your pairing! All children are vital to The Empire despite the manner of their conception!" The Sage continued on. "The act of creation, the pleasure of procreation, may be considered amongst the holiest of acts an individual can commit!"

Cendra watched the crowd idly. She took a breath, knowing the argument had been a mistake.

"Look to the example set by The Goddess of Fertility, The God Emperor's own daughter, to understand this fact! As our holy ruler spreads his divine seed amongst you, so too does our benevolent princess grant our world the gift of godly beings! Two children have grown within her holy womb, now fated to spread their own seed across Magnius!" The nearly nude woman explained as she paced the platform, her hips swaying seductively. "From the highest of nobility, to the lowest servant, each of you holds a duty to forge the next generation! The children of our holy Princess Vixin hold no known fathers, sired by men who may stand amongst you now! Such is the generosity of the royal House Vaid, for even a mere slave was granted the holiest privilege of mating with Princess Cendra!"

"I should apologize. Yes, when I return to the stronghold, I'll-" Her thoughts were cut off as the Sage's words reached her awareness. Peering up at the platform, she listened closely.

"Prince Cliax stands as an example of what you may achieve, descendants worthy of the luxury our God Emperor shall bring!" The woman shouted, receiving several cheers from the crowd, while others remained fearfully silent. "Though I cannot grant you the highest honor of a royal womb myself, it remains the duty of my sisters and I to assist in exploring the carnal pleasures of the flesh!" She gestured to a man near the base of the platform. "Come, for you shall be the first to enjoy the services of a Sage this day!"

Cendra watched the man gleefully move to the foot of the platform's steps as the Sage descended, her silver eyes narrowing. Guards around the platform began to form a path for the temporary couple, escorting them safely from the crowd.

Moving around the edge of the market, her gaze never leaving the Sage, Cendra maneuvered through the rabble. Her own guards roughly shoved aside any who stepped too closely.

She approached slowly, watching the Sage disappear into a nearby building with her new companion's hand in her own. There was no need to rush, for she was all too aware of the duties The Order of The Sages provided.

The guards bowed as she reached the door, stepping aside obediently at her command. She gestured for her own guards to wait outside, pushing aside the door.

"Oh, it seems I've chosen well..." The Sage's voice muttered from inside as Cendra entered, closing the door behind her. "Come, let me care for you. There's no need to be nervous, for we commit a holy act."

Cendra entered the central chamber, hearing softly wet sounds as the Sage went about her work. The man sat upon the edge of a bed, his mouth open as the woman remained knelt between his legs. He straightened up in surprise upon spotting the intruder in the doorway.

The Sage turned around in confusion, still grasping the large cock that had only just left her mouth. She immediately rose to her feet before bowing. "P...princess...welcome! It's...an honor to stand in your presence!"

"You. Out." Cendra pointed to the confused man. "We have business."

The man nearly began to argue, his cock standing proudly as he dreaded losing an opportunity to experience a Sage, yet the woman gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's alright, you'll get your chance. Wait outside, and I'll retrieve you when the princess has been properly satisfied."

Cendra waited for the man to bow and depart before she stepped closer, each movement calculated and deadly.

"I must say...I've never had the honor of a royal. We've all heard the rumors regarding your sister...though I didn't think you'd be interested in-"

"That was quite a speech you gave out there." She cut the woman's words off. "Tell me, what do you know of my son?"

"Your...son? Prince Cliax?"

"Your implication of his paternity was...curious." Cendra tilted her head as she reached her. "It's public knowledge that Lord Clin sired my son."

The Sage's face paled as she peered into her cold silver eyes, suddenly weary of standing so close. She attempted to back away, only to stumble against the bed. "Yes princess...it's known."

"Yet you claimed that I permitted a filthy slave to impregnate me. Why?" Her tone remained calm despite its harsh edge.

"I...we were given orders to include such claims in our speeches." The Sage explained as her voice began to quiver, realizing the danger.

Cendra's frown deepened. "By whose command?"

"I apologize...if my words offended you, princess." She replied. "Truly, I meant no harm."

"Surely you know that such claims speak against an imperial prince. My father would be most displeased should he hear you speak false rumors about his grandson."

The woman clasped her hands in a begging gesture. "Forgive me, princess. I was merely following my orders..."

"Tell me who gave the command, and you shall indeed be forgiven." Cendra's lips curled into a thin smile. "Though do so quickly."

The Sage hesitated, caught between her mistress and another member of the royal House. "We...received word from the highest of our Order, directly from Princess Vixin herself. Please, princess...tell no one..."

Cendra grasped the woman's hands in her own. "Good. Now, I'll uphold my end. You are forgiven."

The Sage watched her curiously before her eyes widened in pain. Her body trembled, then began to convulse as electricity trickled from Cendra's hands into hers. Her mouth opened as a scream of agony caught in her throat.

Cendra's expression fell once more to a frown, watching the woman's body collapse in a heap. She spasmed, then fell eerily still as life drained from her form. The princess gazed down at her, already returning to her thoughts.

"Vixin made her first move, then. Very well."

***

"Then this is the famed wet city of Spiri?" Dominax asked as he gazed down. Atop the tower rising from the heart of Spiri's royal stronghold, known amongst the population as The Bed of Clouds, he felt the breeze tug at his cloak. Little but an outer wall of pillars offered protection from the sudden drop, holding a glimmering dome to cap the top level of the tower.

The view was hardly comparable to that from atop The Grand Pyramid, and as he turned his head, he was met with a far more alluring sight. As if a lurking predator, Quinla paced behind him, her hybrid body moving with a slow grace. "The pride of Spirexia." She replied.

He nodded with satisfaction as he stepped away from the edge. "A worthy prize, yet tales speak of one grander. Tell me, in your time as princess of House Stire, have you visited Visti? The so-called Azure City?"

"Will you not take a moment to enjoy what you've gained before seeking greater conquests?" She chuckled in mock disapproval. She made her way towards the sole bed in the center of the open chamber, running her fingers along its silky sheets. Exposed to the open air, only kings had slept within their Bed of Clouds.

"I'll enjoy more than a moment." He crossed over to her, placing his hands upon her lithe hips. Pulling her closer, he felt the first hints of her pregnancy beneath her deep green shawl. "It must pain your ancestors to see a southern savage atop their highest pride."

Quinla's eyes closed as she kissed him, her gray fingers caressing his form through his one-suit. "No less pained than when you claimed my womb, I'm sure, yet they'll have to endure. They owe the future of our House to you, after all."

He opened his senses, feeling the child growing within her. A grin of satisfaction played across his features, knowing a king would spring from her loins. "That future won't be solidified until Rolir's army returns from their retreat."

"My cousin will uphold his end of our deal. You need only be patient, and he shall bow before your throne upon his arrival." Quinla replied. The horns atop her hybrid head granted her an exotic appearance as she threw back her hood, unfastening the clasp of her shawl. It tumbled to the floor, revealing her smooth gray skin. "Until then, we'll have to find a way to pass the time."

Chuckling, he ran his fingers over her form, feeling her alluring flesh. She was an intriguing combination of two humanoid races, coaxing his primal lust as he explored her.

She appeared to savor his attention, hardly able to force herself to take his hands in her own after a moment. "I've...prepared something for you. Call it a gift of my appreciation."

Nearly tempted to throw her onto the bed, his brow raised in curiosity. "I see the only gift I require this morning."

She waved a coy finger. "Don't forsake an opportunity to enjoy something new. Allow me to..." She began to undress him, slowly removing his one-suit with his assistance. Her eyes caught the sight of his manhood as they finished, biting her lip with interest. "Good. Now, please come."

He allowed her to lead him onto the bed, placing himself in the center. Curiosity and anticipation mixed as she kissed him, leaving the bed only briefly as she found her discarded shawl. His excitement dampened as he watched her pull a strip of silk from inside, grabbing her wrists as she moved towards his eyes. "There will be none of that."

"Your majesty?"

"No blindfolds." He commanded harshly, thinking back to his brush with death at the hands of the Arkos assassins. "I'd rather see the dagger when you strike."

12