Vale Ch. 06: Loose Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you?" she whispered, the tap tap tap of her heels echoing into the distance.

Other sounds echoed too. Faint, but unmissable in the night's silence. Zo had been worried about meeting security, but there was none. The biggest obstacle was the dark, and the maze-like structure of the mansion as she penetrated ever deeper. It was like being lost in a haunted house, frighteningly alone and distracted by half-heard cries, added to her shivering from the cold.

Into a palatial entry hall suddenly, with a grand sweep of stairs, candle-lit in promise of life at last, but still no one to be seen. Multiple voices could be heard now, even words between the moans and cries, drawing her up the stairs to large wooden doors that stood open.

Zo stared in astonishment. The vast ballroom was bright in comparison with the rest of the mansion, though the lighting was concealed behind marble columns that soared up to the high, painted ceiling. Fully half the space was filled with a giant aquarium, within which drifted what looked vaguely like a squid, its many long arms like sinister tentacles.

Between Zo and the glass tank was a scene from a Roman orgy, naked women reclining in pairs or larger groups on colourful cushions, their hands all teasing and caressing, their mouths kissing and licking, their sighs of pleasure blending into a continuous hum of bliss. There had to be twenty, or maybe thirty young women, beautiful and flawless, a mesmerising display of writhing, lesbian sexuality. Blondes, brunettes, redheads; short, tall; Caucasian, Asian, African, Latin; but all slender yet curvy, voluptuous and seductive.

Zo, in her lace underwear and stilettos, felt conspicuously overdressed, but none of the women paid any attention to her, so absorbed were they in their adorations.

In the very centre of that orgy was the only man in the room. John Alexander was driving his famously huge cock into some mewling blonde from behind, while holding two more women in his arms and alternating between them, kissing their mouths and their breasts.

Zo's father - if he was indeed her father - was handsome and younger than expected, and she certainly couldn't question his vigorous health. She approached carefully, both needing to talk to him - the whole purpose of this deeply unwise nighttime adventure - and fearing to. What if he wasn't, after all, her father? (What if he was?)

She glanced up at the aquarium again, and gasped. There was no sign of the squid (or whatever that had been) but staring back at Zo from the other side of the glass was a mermaid with a long gold-and-scarlet tail, in stark contrast to the pale skin of her upper half and a very human face surrounded by a cloud of drifting black hair.

Zo had been trying desperately not to think about all the sex happening all around her, but suddenly she was surrounded by beautiful, naked women, their hands all over her, stripping away her bra and thong, discarding her stiletto heels, kissing her mouth and sucking on her nipples, licking her ass and thrusting fingers into her increasingly wet pussy that was still very tender from earlier.

"Help!" she cried, but there was no reaction from John Alexander except to pull his cock free from the panting blonde. Thick, creamy cum launched from that cock as it jerked vigorously, arcing into the air and splashing down onto the blonde's back. The two women in his arms dived down to lick hungrily at the cum, cleaning the blonde of the erotic mess with loving tongues as cum continued to stream from John's pulsing cock.

Overwhelmed by the assault on her own body, Zo cried out as she was driven to yet another unwanted climax. She understood abruptly that none of these too-perfect women were real. They were sexbots, like Robbie, and what they were doing to her would only get better as they learned the secrets to pleasuring her.

And not just the women either. They made way for John Alexander, his huge cock still hard and throbbing with desire, and pointed alarmingly at Zo. She recognised it for what it was: a robot, flesh transformed into machine.

"Stop, John," she ordered desperately.

"Who are you to give me orders?" it asked. Zo felt herself picked up and spread open by a dozen hands, and fought to escape as the huge cock teased her pussy.

"I'm your daughter!" she screamed.

"Put her down, ladies," a voice said, and Zo collapsed to her knees, trembling on the marble floor. "Leave her alone, John."

It was the mermaid, dressed in black now and dry as if she'd never been in the water. "Hello, Zo," she said. "I'm Vale. I'm the one you're looking for."

≈≈>≈≈≈>≈≈≈>≈≈≈>≈

"It's time," Vale said, joining Zo on the balcony. All the College's balconies were crowded with students, especially those with a view outwards. They had been arriving for weeks, thousands of humanity's brightest hopes for the future, fighting against the chaos of natural disasters and oppressive bureaucracy. Days had passed since the last glimpse of sunlight, and the world outside the dome was one of shadow and lightning.

"I still haven't been to Disneyland," Zo said.

Vale mock-scowled. "I can't believe you're my daughter," she said, and Zo laughed. It was an old joke between them now. "If you had three wishes..."

Zo looked out at the failing Earth and took a deep breath. "I wish the human race had never evolved," she said, and a thousand cheers and more filled the air as bright sunshine flooded in. Beyond the glass was dense, green forest as far as the eye could see, and the air was dotted with more birds than she could possibly count. "It's fantastic..."

But of Vale there was no sign, and Zo understood. Her strange, alien mother had stayed behind in that now lost reality where her sexbot half-brother-slash-uncle and a room full of fembot lovers would fuck for all eternity.

*

Gosh. If you got this far, then wow, cool and thanks! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm aware there's an eighteen year hole in the story between Chapters 5 and 6 but I don't think I'll be writing any intermediate chapters - but I'm perfectly happy if anyone else wants to...

12