Valentine Presents - Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Davy! Look here and see how to prep her for both of you to enjoy anal sex. Foreplay is important here too. Gently rub along and across her taint as you watch her muscles relax. When her anus begins to bloom, gently rub one side of her puckered hole, back and forth. Use the wet finger; VTA is fine. The best nerves are in the puckered skin. Balance your strokes with her response and also rub the other side. Don't expect full cock entry this first time."

We alternated rubbing her ring then did it together. Her thighs and anus began to droop. As her rear hole opened, I sensed a cloud of fragrance gently escape. "It's normal and OK to inhale that scent, son. That musky, pheromone-rich aroma is heady and common to most mammals. Suck it in."

I loved it! Suddenly, the urge to taste that scent overcame me and my tongue licked her ringed hole without my consent or thought. It was so taboo and so intoxicating. I needed more. I loved the rippled texture and the trust she had. Without thought or direction, my finger rubbed and rotated as another tried to leverage inside her under my flickering tongue. She moaned deeply at the first time anything entered her back door.

Dad showed me how to gently rotate a finger tip into her anus. Once in, he held her cheeks apart as I licked and inched my finger deeper. -click- Her ringed muscle clung to my finger, as her labia had, and came out with it then vanished inside with it. The heat and pressure of her rear made me want to shove my cock in there and celebrate the new experience with her. Too soon, so I went in as far as my knuckle and rotated inside her. Her gasps turned into a shuddering scream as she climaxed and her pussy bubbled over in a tiny squirt.

I nearly came as she did except for dad's squeezing my cock with great force. His cock, a duplicate of mine, lurched. We took a minute to catch our breaths. "Before you fuck her there's another lesson I want to give," dad said. That made me nervous and my cock shrank. He helped Dawn and me sit up. "Just sucking cock doesn't make you gay. Depending on where you draw a line, it might label you BI or curious, but it isn't sinful. Just be careful they are healthy. As we know you are clean and you know I am, I'm going to suck your cock and swallow your cum, then you will both share mine."

"Wait! Dad, I don't know if. . . ." He pressed me back to the table on my back and said that was why he was going first. Before I could object further, he leaned in and sucked my cock over his teeth. As he bobbed his head on me, he drew Dawn close. -click- She took me in mouth as dad spread my legs.

"Keep sucking, Dawn. I'll teach you HOW later, but for now I'll just show you what happens when you 'milk' his prostate. After I take him back into my mouth, I'll milk him and make him cum instantly." Dad wet his finger then took me back in his mouth and Dawn shifted to sit on my face. Oh, what a lovely, scented, and tasty pussy! I was so in lust with Dawn's soaked pussy I hardly felt a finger slip into my ass. My senses were flooded in my mouth, cock, and by the warmth in my ass. In seconds I went into overload and didn't feel my bucking and grunting release. Nirvana. I wouldn't have believed it happened except for the photos someone took.

As I sighed deeply and smiled inside Dawn's pussy, I barely heard dad say, "It was important to have him cum before fucking you, Dawn. You'll want to make that a habit so he will last longer in you and can pleasure you better. His recovery should be faster than mine. Last lesson before we watch him fuck you is having him swallow my cum." Mom used an alcohol wipe to clean dad's 'dirty' finger.

I slid to the floor and dad lay on the table. He shifted Dawn to sit on his face and mumbled into her snatch, "First, I need a taste of this beautiful, young, flooded pussy. You don't mind, do you Davy?" That wasn't a question. As I listened and watched -click- him eat Dawn's pussy, my cock sprung back to a steely life. His tongue fluttered her stiff clit as his fingers circled deep inside her and marshaled her cum into his demanding mouth. She flushed red and came in a shuddering climax in a minute or so. I need to learn how to do that.

Still licking her drippings, he said, "Davy, suck daddy dry now. Mmm, Dawn share me with him." She moved to the opposite side of the table from me and as I jerked my dad, we kissed passionately. Someone's cum was still on her teeth and tasting it helped me accept that I could kiss her after filling her mouth with my cum. Until then, that was a totally disgusting thought. I had recently tasted my Cowper's and liked its sweet taste, but not my subsequent cream. Yet here I was, about to use dad's cock as a lesson prop to swallow male cum for my first time. Somehow it seemed right for it to be the same cum that made me.

Dawn swallowed dad's cock and in three bobs had it in her throat. Since my cock is a clone of his, I knew I could fit in her throat too. Dad bent up and groaned. Each time she gulped, he moaned. I cautiously held his balls and felt them lurch. Her cock sucking lessons learned, dad asked us to switch. As I stared at his stiff, wet cock, I knew there would be little taste if I got him in my throat. But, I also knew I couldn't do that. Reluctantly, my mouth circled his rigid cock without licking it.

Imaging that was my cock in Dawn's mouth helped. Then dad directed me to go deeper and really suck. My image shifted from the cock in my mouth to its clone in my brain, but returned to the taste in my mouth. When I finally got to licking his stiffness, he told Dawn to push a wet finger in his hairy ass and search for his prostate by making big circles within. Oh, oh.

Holding his balls, I prepared to exit as soon as I felt them tighten. But dad anticipated that and held my head down. Apparently, Dawn found his prostate and he lurched up hard. Without entering my throat, he grunted loudly and filled my mouth with family cum. I swallowed a mouthful, but he refilled me. I gaged and swallowed again, burning tears ran down my face. He refilled me again with smaller loads. When I swallowed again, he released my head and Dawn took his still oozing cock into her mouth. She swallowed his cum and licked his cock clean as everyone cheered lightly and Mark took more photos. Dad gasped, "That wasn't so bad, Davy. Your mom and her friends all enjoyed my taste and Dawn is still licking me. I think you'll get to savor it too." I kept coughing. Mom wiped Dawn's 'dirty' finger clean.

"Now that Dawn has finished cleaning me, kiss your future bride and lick her mouth clean. Your mom says you taste just like me, so taste us. Then when your dick swells up again, we'll help you fuck your fiancé." As if magnetized, our heads swung quickly toward each other and we gasped as the moment finally came.

Eyes wide, my dick quickly arose rigid and my heart raced knowing Dawn was about to offer me her virginity as my parents and others watched. We lunged against each other and kissed passionately. Her hot, firm tits crushed against me. As I tasted my father's cum, Dawn adjusted my cock so it rubbed along her labia instead of poking her navel. I had little taste of dad's cream.

Arms lifted us and guided us to the armless love seat, yet we never broke our blissful kiss. Still joined at the mouth, arms laid Dawn on her back with me attached. Mom, I think, said, "Missionary is probably best for your first time. You can see and enjoy each other's reactions." Dawn's legs wrapped around me and I slid my meat between her lips like a frank in a bun. We sighed and savored that special warmth as two hands slid down her chest to capture and pinch her nipples. She gasped and I lifted up on my arms. -click- The camera moved behind me and caught my cock nestled in her labia. -click-

Whispered voices said to finger her clit and gently urge it the rest of the way out from its hood. She gasped as I circled and nudged it. With ragged breath, I adjusted my cock and aligned it with her sacred gash. She felt me knocking at her door, my throbbing bishop spreading her swollen outer lips, and actually said, "Welcome." My mind's eye watched my staff push open her inner labia and slowly enter her cathedral as a camera caught what my physical eyes couldn't see. -click-

I saw a burst a light and felt a surge of heat as I slid in deeper. Soon, I felt the dam I'd explored with dad earlier. My pause alerted my aware parents and mom said to push through t quickly. I bucked my hips and Dawn squealed then moaned as I pushed deeper. I slid past her cervix and halted. We moaned together. "Oh, Davy, we did it. You are my first. Ouuuuu. This is a special night to remember and celebrate with . . ." A deep, mutual moan cut her off. When I slid out to her outer labia, she clenched her fists, squinted, and moaned, "Oh Davy, don't go. I feel so empty." Not for long.

Dawn wrapped her ankles around my ass and I began deeply exploring her hot, slippery depths over and over. We increased our collisions in force and frequency with mutual grunts. -click- Despite my recent release, I felt the urge build within and felt my sperm begin their charge. Just before mom suggested, I gently twirled her clit and pinched it as my cream shot into her. -click- Mutual shouts and thrusts announced our mutual climax and I collapsed on her in spastic bliss. As I sighed, my still stiff cock inside her, I rolled to the side to remove my weight from her.

"I love you," we said in unison. We kissed deeply and both felt the divine, wet heat of our union. The room was quiet for a minute before an explosion of applause. Is this how it always is? I wondered at the dizzying high I felt.

"He's still stiff," my impressed dad said. "One more time, son. This time deeper." Was that possible? As if reading my mind, he added, "Yes. It's possible. I'll pull her ankles toward her head and you love her again." He was right, as usual. With her beautiful vulva stretched back, I did go deeper, yet repeated my earlier actions. Dad's cock was next to her face as I shifted her clit until I saw her chest redden again. "Son, remember where her G spot was. In this position and some others, when you slide along the top of her canal, you will stroke her G. You have to be very gentle until she is aroused, then you can be vigorous. Be aware and use your best judgement."

"Sorry, Al. I don't think I have a G spot -- at least I've never found it. Don't feel bad, Davy. You're doing great. I lost count how many orgasms I've had tonight, but I'm sure it's more than in at least a month." Though we'd avoided it earlier, now dad said to focus on it and step up my contact with it. I tried, but sadly, nothing changed. Mom got behind me and guided my hips so my cock's angle changed.

Suddenly, Dawn took a deep gasp, eyes and mouth wide with near panic in them. "What was that?" she screamed. I worried until dad smiled and said I'd found it and this was obviously her first G-gasm. Dawn bucked her hips firmly against me, twisted and shifted them as she used my meat dildo on her newly discovered G spot. I was shocked to watch her tits collide frantically as she thrashed and spoke in tongues. Her breathing got so erratic, I stopped bumping her, but she continued gasping, shuddering, even crying before slowly catching her breath and losing her bright pink flush. When she could speak again, she asked with a huge grin, "What the fuck was that? Is that normal?"

Mom answered, "That was a G-gasm. Remember it fondly and don't expect that strong a reaction ever again. You will now enjoy many of those, just a bit slower, longer, and deeper. I'm so jealous." She shed a tear of envy and pride. "Let her rest a few minutes."

Barry got behind mom and bent her over the low table. "Here's another way to stroke a G spot. Are you watching, Dawn?" She was. Mom reached back and positioned his stiff cock between her lips. Before he fucked mom, he explained, "Bent like this, her G is positioned low. My angle has to be low to rub it." He began pumping mom and built up to harsh pounding. Though mom enjoyed it and took deep breaths, we didn't see the strong reaction Dawn had. Until . . .

Barry got up on tip toes and kept pounding. Mom abruptly cooed then deeply gasped. She grabbed the table firmly, spread her legs to drop her hips, and Barry settled on his feet. Her eyes lost focus as a pink wave crept up her body and her whimpers grew louder. Barry's face reddened and dripped sweat as mom's entire body shook. Barry's ass clenched several times as he squirted his hot seed across her G. She screamed and collapsed, slowed by Barry holding her hips. He sat and puffed, catching his breath. Mom lay on her side with Mel holding back the fresh hot cum that wanted to exit. She bent, lapped mom's thick labia and released the flood. Dawn watched her slurp all that cum without her earlier shock.

My cock rose again as I watched mom. I wanted Dawn again. Dad fed her his stiff cock and held her knees up for me. This time, when I slid past her cervix, I felt a soft resistance unlike her firmer hymen. "If you're feeling a soft wall, you are likely at the back of her canal. You won't hurt her by bumping against it. Enjoy the unique feeling. Dawn, this is a good time to put your Kegel exercises to use. Squeeze when it feels best."

With her legs pulled back so far, my hard pounding slapped my balls against her rear hole. That helped me be more gentle. The gentler strokes each felt like heaven — smooth, warm, fulfilling — but without the devilish, lusty intensity. I loved it and felt I could go on for hours that way. Barry didn't agree and hurried me along by shoving a finger up my ass and slapping my prostate. I shouted and filled Dawn's pussy again. She moaned and shuddered as I did.

"Sorry. I just can't wait any longer to get into such a beautiful pussy," Barry said. Dad told him we weren't done and he would be at the end of the line for interfering. Sulking, he refused his wife's help to get him off and slowly stroked himself as he watched me.

Dad spoke up, "Another first for you, Dawn. Suck my cock to just get it wet again. Hmm, yes like that. Davy, switch places with me. Slide your cock into her throat as I slide into her sloppy pussy. Dawn, you can help him cum quicker if you hum something when he's deep in you." With no further delay, dad pushed her knees back toward me and slammed into her pussy hard. She grunted with pleasure. "Sometimes, they just want a fast and hard fuck. Usually after she's warmed up and maybe cum at least once. It's up to you to sense it or make it happen." He slammed viciously against her pubes.

Before I slipped into her throat, she cried out, "YES, yes, you fucker. Fuck me hard — harder! Ohhh Goddddd." She never cursed like that before. Her hips, abs, chest, tits, and neck all flushed red. -click- I had to remember this, I thought, as she sucked my still stiff cock into her mouth then throat. Two holes filled (by family yet), I supposed this counted as her first DP. As she began gasping around my stiff shaft, she began humming DIXIE and I came in her belly in seconds. I fell back on my ass and let her breathe. Mom sucked the rest of my cum and licked my cock clean.

Mark handed the camera to Barry and put his stiff cock on Dawn's lips. -click- Barry easily slid directly into her stretched throat. He stroked, she hummed, and he came into her belly within a minute. Mom milked dad saying, "You've had enough of her for now. Give Mark a chance." Dad quicky added his cum to my two loads in her pussy and backed away in a sweat.

Barry passed the camera to Betty and flipped Dawn onto all fours. Mel quickly slid her face under Dawn and caught warm cum as it dripped out of her. She opened her mouth and Dawn's pussy wide and caught the huge gushes of cum as they plopped out. She was still licking my fiancé's dripping pussy when Barry slid into Dawn's slippery snatch. He displaced more cum which fell into Mel's mouth, and began slamming Dawn hard. Mom couldn't resist Mel's spread legs and gaping pussy so she fingered Mel with a clean finger and sucked her clit with hunger

Mark slid into Dawn's mouth -click- and roughly face fucked her. She didn't object, so I took the camera and took photos at both ends. Mel's joy was evident in the photo that caught her lapping more cum drops. Dawn hummed and got Mark to cum quickly. Mom pushed into Barry's ass to speed his cum delivery. He came with a shout and Dawn's cum gushed out and into Mel's mouth. Mel squirted spastically into mom's mouth.

That just left Mark to use Dawn's pussy. Filling her belly was quick so he had the reserve to enter her pussy stiffly. "Ohh beautiful," he moaned as he entered. Betty offered her pussy to Dawn and she accepted with a dizzy grin. As Dawn fingered and licked Betty, Mark again slipped his cock in Dawn then rubbed it across her bleached hole. She flinched, but he quickly found her warm pussy again. As he pounded her, he rubbed her sphincter and worked a finger into her ass. Dawn's eyes bulged and she hummed on Betty's clit. As Mark twisted his finger in her ass and slammed her pussy, mom milked him too. He was a bit slower to cum, but didn't last long. Dawn was gasping and weak from all the intimate attention, yet wouldn't quit. Mark filled her raw pussy and Mel happily caught the overflow again.

Dad went down on mom and Barry pushed his cock into her throat. As she licked his balls, I saw Dawn smile as she watched. Then she gasped as she saw Barry slide under dad and suck his cock back to full hardness. He milked dad which made him climax into his hungry mouth. Dad's lurching onto mom's stiff clit made her cum on his face; mom's climax on Barry made him fill her belly again. In awe, Dawn said, "I've never heard of or seen anything like this. Is that what I look like with a cock in each end?"

I smiled, "Yes, dear. Only much prettier than the guys." Both groups of three collapsed. "Now that we've all had a fill of protein, let's have some drinks and talk about the future." All of us stayed comfortably naked as we drank and chatted. Dawn said how much she appreciated her exposure and education.

Dad said, "It's hardly over. OFG, Our Fucking Group, meets next on St Pat's day, but we have time to meet again and take your ass cherry, if Davy doesn't get to it without our help. There's much more to learn before we will sponsor you two to OFG."

Dawn stood, spread her legs and brazenly pointed her spread, raw, and swollen pussy to each of us, "I don't think my poor pussy can take another session like this." We chuckled as four cocks began to rise again.

Dad assured her as he casually twirled her hard nipples, "Not everything involves fucking. You'll see next week. Everyone here who can attend is invited to your next lesson. I expect that, by St. Pat's day, you will have experienced a true DP and probably a three-P. I know I can't wait."

Dawn answered, "Well I'm shocked I enjoyed sucking every one of you and your tasty cum. I never expected sex to be this intense and yes, I can't wait till next week."

=== 0200 23 hrs 1-26-21 === 7256 words ====

12