Valentines Day Cuckold - Penny

Story Info
Mommy changes Alex's Valentines Plans.
875 words
3.4
4.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I am trying something new this is one of five stories written from the same prompt but with different characters to explore how a story changes when you change the characters. I'd love your feedback on the concept as I have future stories in mind I would like to try with the same concept of character swapping.

Valentines Day Cuckold - Penny

Penny walked in to the living room from the bedroom wearing a two colour block dress. A dark blue sleeveless top half with a large slit running vertically down most of the centre line allowing her more than ample bosom to burst through to anyone looking. The bottom section although plain black, was mid-thigh in length. Whilst it covered her modesty, it still showed off her toned, lightly tanned athletic legs. A pair of black four inch heeled pumps completed her outfit.

Penny smiled at Alex, her long term boyfriend, standing there in a smart dark grey two piece suit.

She cooed at Alex, "my my, doesn't mommy's little boy look very smart all dressed up tonight."

Alex looked over at her and blushed, being referred to as Mommy's little boy always made him feel so small and vulnerable.

He looked in to her sparkling green eyes and said, "thank you Mommy, are we ready to go, the restaurant is booked for 7pm."

Penny looked at Alex "well, that's what I need to talk to you about baby boy, daddy has text me wanting a Mommy Daddy date night."

Alex started to protest, "Mommmmmyyyyyyyyyy, please don't do this, it was supposed to be our night tonight. I got my suit dry cleaned especially for it."

She walked over to Alex, stood right in front of him and looked him straight in the eye. "Now now baby boy, no grumbling please."

Alex whined "Penny please, this isn't fair, I have been planning this for weeks. If we don't turn up, I won't ever be able to get reservations again. The waiting list is really long."

Penny hid a smile, his actions would have been complete if he stomped his foot like a petulant child about now she thought to herself.

"I think you meant to say Mommy, this isn't fair didn't you little boy?" she chastised him.

Alex blushed, the bravado slowly leaving his body. "Yes Mommy, sorry."

Penny smiled warmly and cupped his chin. "Mommy and Daddy time is something I really need, you know you can't replace Daddy for what Mommy needs and sometimes Daddy really needs to give Mommy some fun time."

Penny added "Not that I need to but, Mommy will make it up to you another night baby boy, I promise."

Alex felt his cock straining in his boxers, although humiliating, being called baby boy was really arousing."

"Can't you tell him that you will see him another time please? I thought you said I could get out of the chastity device so we could have a romantic evening, just the two of us" Alex whined again.

"And that was the plan baby boy." Penny replied. "Sometimes, little boys have to learn that plans change and they have to learn to accept them. Daddy said that he wanted to spend some time with Mommy tonight and that is what is going to happen. A certain little boy will have to deal with it tonight, no matter how much he wants to spend time with Mommy. We don't say no to Daddy do we baby boy?"

He looked at Penny with a very disappointed look on his face. He said with a sigh "no, Mommy."

She released her hand on his chin and pointed to the corner of the room. "Now, while Mommy and Daddy are out, I want you to stand in the corner and think about what we will be getting up to and also, what lingerie Mommy is wearing for Daddy too." Penny said with a wink.

Alex moaned softly, "can I at least see what lingerie you are wearing Mommy?"

Penny smiled, "I don't think so baby boy, that is something only for adults to see, not little boys."

He screwed up his face and pleaded, "pllleeeeeaaassseeee Mommy."

She laughed again and pointed at the corner once more. "Corner...now little boy!"

Alex sighed, turned and walked to the corner of the room placing his nose against the wall and putting his hands behind his back.

He heard the sound of Penny opening her handbag and something with a metal chain taking out. Alex felt his hands being moved slightly and the feel of cold metal being applied. He guessed it was the handcuffs.

"You don't need to use those Mommy, I can be trusted you know" he said meekly.

"I am sure you can baby boy" Penny replied "but Mommy would feel better knowing your little handies were secure and couldn't wander anywhere or do anything silly." She checked the handcuffs were tightly in place before walking towards the hallway.

Penny called out "maybe Mommy will let you see when I get back, wouldn't that be a nice treat for you baby. I will see you later."

She turned out the living room light leaving Alex alone with his thoughts and left the apartment.