Valentine's Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Naked wife tied to the bed.
1.2k words
4.02
23.2k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all my stories there are elements of real life mixed in with elements of fantasy as required. No animals were harmed during the events depicted. No names have been changed, there are no innocents, just varying degree's of the guilty.........

WELL I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT - Dave's Story

It was 11pm, Friday 13th February and I had just arrived home after a long days work at the food factory. Food, beer and bed were all I was looking forward to, just like most Fridays. Then my phone rang.

"It's on" said the voice on the other end of the phone. "I'm texting you the address, be there by midnight, go straight in, upstairs, first door on the right. Everything will be ready and waiting. Don't forget you have forty-five minutes and leave the door unlocked when you leave." The line went dead.

The text arrived seconds later Shit, I thought, I'm going to be pushing it to get there by 12. I'd been waiting for the call for a couple of weeks and to be honest had begun to think it was all a bit of a con until now. It was real and I had to get rolling to get there by midnight

WHAT A WELCOME

I quickly changed out of my work clothes and hit the road -- good job it was late at night and the traffic was light otherwise I'd never have been able to get there in time. As I drove I kept one eye on the clock and the other in the rearview mirror, I really didn't want to get caught speeding tonight. Too much riding on it.

Sat-Nav guided me down a little country lane and I pulled into the drive at my destination. There was a light above the door and a note pinned to the door which read - Welcome and Enjoy don't forget you have 45 minutes -- set your alarm.

Well that was real good advice. I went inside and quietly made my way up the stairs and pushed the door on my right open. Of what a sight lay before me on the bed. Just as he had promised. A beautiful, naked, woman tied spread-eagle on the bed. Blindfolded with a vibrator throbbing away in her pussy.

Pinned to the headboard, directly above her head, were my instructions:

1. No pictures tonight

2. Do not remove her blindfold

3. Do not untie her

4. Mouth, boobs and pussy available

5. Cum as many times as you can

6. ALWAYS cum inside her pussy

7. Replace the vibrator when you have finished

I stripped off my clothes, climbed on the bed and began to explore her delicious body. She shivered as I ran my hands over her body, exploring every inch before pulling the vibrator out of her pussy and slipping my fingers in.

She was wet and ready. I wondered how long she had been there with the vibrator before I arrived.

Her pussy was beautiful, tight but wet as I slipped my cockhead gently between her outer lips and onwards till it was completely buried inside her. I bent my head down and sucked on one of her nipples, gently nibbling at it from time to time as I began to enjoy the feeling of her pussy gripping my cock as it plunged in and out, in and out, in and out. Slowly at first, pushing as deep as my cock could go before drawing back until the head lay just between her lips and then slowly back in again.

Her body was pushing up against me as I thrust into her and her pussy gripped my cock as it drew back ready to thrust again. I knew that she would milk every last drop of cum from my cock when the time, and I, came.

I savoured the first five minutes, bathing in the feeling of fucking this beautiful woman and then started to fuck her with more energy, harder and harder, my balls slapping against her body with every thrust, my cock growing harder and building towards my first orgasm. I knew I was getting close, and could feel that she was loving it too.

I'd like to say that I held back and let her build to orgasm with me, but if I did I'd be lying. There would be time to make her orgasm, and I'd been waiting for two weeks to get my cock in her, two weeks without even a wank and I needed my release. Then BANG. I hammered my cock into her body and my balls clenched an I shot stream after stream of hot, sticky, cum into her unprotected and fertile pussy. She hadn't kept pace with me and I could feel her pussy trying to coax more movement out of my cock, but to no avail.

"Don't worry sweetheart" I said, "you'll come next time round"

I looked at the clock, fifteen minutes gone. Times flies when you're having fun doesn't it. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed the vibrator back in before moving up her body. "Open wide and suck me till I'm hard" I told her and she obeyed. Her mouth enveloped my half-mast cock and her tongue started to work its magic as she sucked on my cock trying to bring it back to life for round two.

Like all men, having a woman's mouth on my cock is a surefire way of getting me hard anytime, and even more so when my cock is covered in in my spunk and her juices. It wasn't too long before I was rock hard and ready to ride her pussy again.

Second time around was not as frantic as the first, I took more care to ensure that she was getting maximum pleasure as well, starting slow and deep and slowly increasing the tempo as she fucked me back with her hips.

I knew she was reaching boiling point and continued thrusting as deep as I could feeling her pussy gripping my cock as if she was trying to hold me inside her. Her pussy was on fire and telling me she was ready for release. I pushed deep inside her and ground away at her clit with my pubic bone. The fucking became more urgent, for both of us, she wanted my cock deep inside her, she wanted my spunk deep inside her, she wanted to cum and so did I.

Then in one glorious moment she got exactly what she wanted. My cock buried deep inside her pussy, spewing my sperm with every contraction of her pussy, milking me until there was no more spunk left in my balls.

We lay there for a couple of minutes, my cock slowly deflating, her pussy continuing to pulse squeezing every last drop of sperm out. I reached down and picked up the vibrator, turned it on and when my spent cock slipped out of her pussy I plugged it with the vibrator so my sperm couldn't escape.........

Sadly my time was almost up. I would have loved to have stayed for more but I had to be gone by 12:45. I went to the bathroom, dressed and slipped out the door and down the stairs....

Part 2 to follow - there's so much more to be revealed