Valentine's Day Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pilot63
pilot63
19 Followers

"Fuck her, Alex!" Diane called. She and Chloe lay on the floor next to them holding each other close. Their stiff nipples rubbed together as they watched Angela ride his cock. "Make her cum all over your cock."

Alex grabbed her hips and began to lift her up and down thrusting up into her body as he pulled her pussy down on his dick. Angela moaned out her lust as she impaled herself again and again on his thick cock moving her hips faster as she felt her orgasm approach. Her clit rubbed against his pelvis with each thrust as his swollen dick stretched the walls of her dripping cunt. Suddenly, her body shook as another climax spread from her loins out through the rest of her body. Her juices leaked out around the shaft of his cock to coat his balls.

"My turn." Chloe called as Angela lifted her inflamed, sated cunt off his dick and collapsed on the sofa with an exhausted sigh.

"Get over here and fuck me, stud." Chloe ordered rolling over onto her back with her long legs spread and her knee bent.

Alex lifted himself off the sofa and knelt between her thighs. Diane knelt next to him holding onto the pussy-slicked shaft of his cock guiding it to the moist lips of Chloe's cunt. Chloe gasped as she felt the fat head of his dick press against the opening of her pussy. Alex thrust smoothly into her until his cock filled her and his balls rested against her ass.

"Oooh, yes!" Chloe moaned. "That's a cock that could turn me from amateur to pro as far as cocks are concerned. Now, fuck me with that big, hard dick!"

"Well, you enjoy that cock." Diane said as she straddled Chloe's face, pulled her thong to the side, and lowered her cunt onto her open mouth. "Now, show me how a professional pussy eater licks cunt."

Chloe wrapped her hands around Diane's thighs pulling her pussy down onto her face. Her nimble tongue swiped across her moist labia and flicked over her clit then plunged into the steamy depths of her pussy lapping up her juices. She reached up with one hand to tug on the base of the butt plug in Diane's ass while she worked over her pussy with her tongue. At the same time, Alex grasped Chloe's ankles and held her legs wide apart allowing him to thrust deep and hard into her warm, receptive cunt. With each stroke, his balls slapped against her ass and his pelvis rubbed against her clit. As his thick cock stretched the walls of her cunt, Chloe could feel her climax beginning to build in her loins again.

From the couch, they heard a soft moan accompanied by the wet sound of Angela's fingers rapidly fucking her cunt as she watched them. Chloe clamped her lips around Diane's clit and furiously tongued the inflamed bud as she felt her own body tingle with her approaching orgasm. Alex slammed his hard cock into Chloe's wet pussy with increasing ferocity driving her over the edge of an intense orgasm. Her body began to convulse around his thrusting dick as she screamed out her climax into the moist pussy smothering her face. Diane's orgasm followed moments later as she rode Chloe's tongues coating her face with her juices.

"Have anything left for me, baby?" Diane asked climbing off Chloe's face.

Diane got on her hands and knees in front of Alex slipping off her thong panties and beckoning for him to fuck her doggy style. Alex moved behind her and thrust his hard cock into her moist cunt. Looking down, he saw the base of the butt plug between the cheeks of her ass as his cock filled her pussy. He could feel the dildo in her ass rubbing against the shaft of his dick though the back wall of her cunt as he fucked her.

Angela slipped off the couch and crawled underneath Diane so that they were now in a 69 position. He could feel Angela's wet tongue slide over Diane's clit and his balls as he thrust into Diane's pussy. Reaching forward, he pushed Diane's face down into Angela's cunt. Now, the women were busy licking away at each other's clits and pussies as he continued to piston his dick in and out of Diane's cunt.

His balls slapped wetly against Diane's clit and Angela's tongue with each stroke. He knew that the combined sensations of pussy and tongue on his cock and balls would soon send him over the edge. The auditory stimulation of listening to Diane eagerly lick and suck Angela's pussy only increased his arousal bringing him closer to orgasm. Holding her hips, he started to pump his cock into her receptive cunt with increasing speed and force. Diane screamed out another climax into the moist folds of Angela's twat as Alex felt the walls of Diane's pussy clutch at his thrusting cock. With one final thrust, he plunged his dick deep inside her filling her with his sperm.

Sitting back, his cock slipped out of her wet cunt with a loud, moist POP! Angela pulled Diane's dripping pussy down onto her mouth eagerly licking and sucking his thick, creamy load out of her drooling snatch. Diane sat up grinding her twat down on Angela's open mouth as she reached another climax on her probing tongue.

At the same time, Chloe had jumped on Alex's cock sucking it deep into her mouth and cleaning the combined semen and pussy juice off it with her tongue. Using her talented tongue, she thoroughly cleaned his cock and balls savoring the sweet, musky flavor as he panted from his recent exertions. With the last of their ecstatic moans echoing faintly in the air, Alex and his three lady companions relaxed against the couch sipping champagne and catching their breath.

"We'll take both outfits." He said once they had all caught their breath.

"Excellent choices." Chloe said appreciatively. "We'll take Diane's measurements and have them custom tailored for her."

"Who will be doing the measuring and tailoring?" Diane asked eagerly.

"I think that I will be handling that pleasant chore, myself." Chloe said looking at her body with unconcealed lust and giving her a soft, wet kiss.

"Will there be many fittings?" Diane asked coyly.

"At least 2 or 3." Chloe answered lightly stroking the swollen lips of Diane's pussy. Diane moaned at her soft touch and the thought of future private sessions with Angela and Chloe. She realized that she was eager to learn more under their expert tutelage.

"And one final fitting for Alex's approval." Chloe added stroking his semi-hard cock with her other hand. "I hope that our service meets your expectations and you will continue to think of us for your future fine lingerie purchases."

"Absolutely." Diane replied enthusiastically. "We appreciate your personal, hands-on approach."

pilot63
pilot63
19 Followers
12