Valentines Day Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of 5: Coeds bond over things they have done with boys.
3.7k words
3.76
6.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part one of five. The concept is a sort of 'Sex in the city' meets 'The cultists' meets 'Millennium' TV series. Based on feed back from my Halloween contest story chapter one is less funny, more character building. As always, comments and feedback help me improve the stories I submit.

-----Deep below Miskatonic bakery and café in a fall-out shelter turned cultists' gloomy lair-9am:

"In less than one week, with one more ritual, we will bring the world to its knees." The black robed cultist, with his golden crown and mask covering his face and head, addressed the rows of screens and followers gathered around the giant mahogany table, pointing to maps lining the walls. On each screen and around the room were priests, acolytes, and other high level followers, not all of them human. "We will become gods among men. I will see all of you then, The King in Yellow will protect and guide us on this great day."

"All hail The King in Yellow." The legion of followers chanted back.

"More coffee your highness." The older woman asked Golden-mask.

"Sure, fine." Golden-mask answered.

"Turmeric, spice, or nut?" The woman asked.

"What?" Golden-mask asked.

"Turmeric, spice, or nut?" The woman asked. "In your coffee, your highness."

"Nut, I guess." Golden-mask said dismissively.

"Almond hazelnut, almond, Sacha Inchi, Madagascar almond, pecans, macadamia nuts, or chestnuts." The older woman asked the powerful, supreme cult leader, his legions of followers patiently waiting for him to continue. "And you need to eat some breakfast. You should try the Sacha Inchi and my blackberries in my scones are locally sourced."

"Mom! Now is not a good time. Do you understand that in six days we take control of the worlds governments, millions will die as the streets run red with blood, gods will tremble in fear at my approach... all must go according to plan. I don't care about what brand of walnut, I care about millions bowing down to me. There are bigger things to worry about right now than the type of nut in the coffee or what I had for breakfast." Golden-mask hissed. "I'm sort of in the middle of the most important meeting in the world right now, Just give me some coffee. Surprise me. Whatever."

"I'm just saying, you need to eat some breakfast and have some coffee." Golden-mask's mother said. "I'm just saying, the Sacha Inchi are hand pick by Peruvian lesbians, you can really taste the difference."

"Mom, not now!" the supreme leader whined. "I don't want to taste the difference between lesbians picked and non-lesbian picked walnuts. How is that even a thing?"

A hellish gateway opened out of thin air, a banker power walked his way into the lair flanked by a pair of powerful demons and followed by a lawyer. His expensive three piece suit and $15,000 shoes were spotless as he picked imaginary speck of lint from his coat and flicked it at the cultists. "It is my backers and I who will complete the ritual to become gods, not you toga wearing religious wack jobs. You are reminded that we represent the most powerful people and corporations in the world. CEOs, bankers, hedge fund managers. A venerable who's who's list of the worlds elite." We can buy and sell you a million times.... blackberry scones?!?" The powerful banker said before stopping and turning to the coffee making mom cultist while sniffing the air "Do I smell the delectable aroma of lesbian picked, hand-blended Peruvian almonds? I'll have a double please, with soy, not milk, please. And a bag of blackberry scones."

"Very good sir, I'll also have one." The lawyer following him added. "Thanks Mrs. Wilson, your coffee is the best."

Suddenly, the powerful grand master of the grand council of wizards removed his cloak of invisibility, revealing his presence to the room "Silence fools. DEATH AWAITS ALL...oh wait, we're doing coffee. I'll have a Madagascar almond with a pinch of cinnamon, make it a extra large double as I am greater than all these others. Do you have those cheese and egg melts too?" Golden-mask's mom nodded yes. "Then I would like one of those as well, in a to-go bag please."

"See, the grand master of the wizards has time to eat." Golden-mask's mom said to Golden-mask. "I'm just saying."

Turning back to the group of powerful cultists, demons, world leaders, magic-users, and titans of industry and banking the wizard said "Now, back to you fools. It's the grand council of wizards who will complete the ritual, not you. DEATH AWAITS ALL WHO TRIFLE WITH THE POWERS OF ..."

-------Meanwhile in a quiet corner of the Miskatonic bakery and café -9am:

Asenath had gotten to the bakery and café a few minutes late. The rest of her study group already had their books and notes spread out on a table near the window. A stack of fresh scones sat on a tray in the middle of the coeds gathered on the cozy sofas around the table.

"What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done with a guy or let a guy see you do?" Sarah asked Asenath. The huge Cheshire cat grin on Sarah face and Gillette's blushing bright red face let her know she had missed something good during last night's wine tasting.

"What did I miss?" Asenath asked.

"It's better that she hears it from you, not a bunch of guys." Sarah told Gillette. She turned to Asenath and added "We ended up crashing at your place last night."

"We went to the wine tasting last night over in Haverhill. Professor Lavinia as well as that little blond yoga instructor from the yoga place were there but they were cool and didn't tell anyone we were under 21." Gillette started before bursting into tears.

"Luci, the yoga instructor name is Luci." Isabella added. "She is super cool, she's in my chemistry class."

I accidently put ecstasy or something in our drinks, in Luci's wine, and in professor Lavinia drink too. We ended up having to call your roommate to come pick us all up and take us back to your and Sarah building. I figured we would all crash at Sarah's since she lives across the hall from you and maybe crash as your place as well since you were out all night. I took a shower when we got there as Professor Lavinia had thrown up on my pants outside the winery. Professor Lavinia, Luci, your roommate, and Sarah, all me naked in the bathroom. End of story." Gillette said before taking a big sip of her mocha latte.

Asenath shook her head. "Why would my roommate go in the bathroom when you were in there? He knows to respect a woman's privacy. We talked about it when I agreed to move in with him."

Gillette was clearly too embarrassed to continue so Sarah answered. "She was in the bath tub masturbating with that shower head on the long hose. He heard her moaning and thought she was hurt so he rushed in there to help. He even had a first aid kit. It was adorable."

"I am so confused, so how did professor Lavinia see you? Why didn't she just close the door?" Asenath asked.

Gillette spoke up, her bright red face buried in her hands "I am so, so sorry I did that in your bathroom. I haven't done anything with a guy since prom. I thought I would be dating all these super cute guys when I got to college. Living in the all-girl freshman dorm just sucks. Okay, so here is what happened. I kind of pretended to be a bit more wasted than I was. I took my puke covered pants off before getting in his car. Your roommate carried me on his back up all six flights of stairs. It just felt so good to have my bare legs around a guy as he carried me up. I felt so safe and warm, I could not stand it anymore. "

"That sounds like the ecstasy." Isabella advised "Party drugs are still drugs, you gotta watch out with those around guys. Even cute guys can be pigs."

"I thought I would just take care of my needs real fast in the bathtub while he was down stairs with the others. He had ordered us some pizzas from that place on ground floor of your building right before he left to come pick us up. I thought everyone was going to have a slice down there. The professor was worried that someone from the University might see her wasted so they all came up stairs to your room to eat the pizza. He came in the bathroom from that side door from your room instead of the hallway door. The bathroom in the girl's dorm only has one door. I locked the door to the hallway and had just assumed that the other door was a closet or something. I didn't know your room had its own door to the bathroom." Gillette sobbed.

Asenath thought for a second. "The shower head is facing the door and the tub is right by the door so that means... oh my god, I'm so sorry."

Gillette saw the looks of confusion from others who had never been in that bathroom. "Yep, I was completely spread eagle with my feet over the sides of the tub. The door opens and two feet away standing almost between my legs is a guy. Even worse, there is this European girl on my floor who shaves everything down there. I thought I would try that for Valentine's day, that it would make me feel sexy and exotic. I shaved everything down there the other day. I felt like a complete slut after, but no big deal as no one would ever see but me. Now a guy and my teacher saw."

Isabella gently held Gillette hand and comforted her. "No one is judging you. We'll talk to Asenath's roommate and make him promise never to tell anyone what he saw."

"I still don't see why he didn't just close the door." Jenn stated.

Sarah started laughing. "The best is yet to come."

"The second he opens the door I start orgasming hard. Between the wine and drugs, the warm water in the tub, the hot water from the hose spraying my shaven parts, and having a guy see me. It was this squirting, hip bucking, gasping for breath, moaning at the top of my lungs, intense orgasm. I tried to roll on my side so he couldn't see me naked. He thought I was having a seizure from the drugs so he grabs me and tried to pull me out of the tub. I tried to fight him off but he was so strong. I've never had a guy do rough stuff to me before. My boyfriend in high school hated even being on top. The harder I tried fighting him off, the rougher he got. He was not mean or anything, he thought I was going to drown and was trying to pull me out."

"How do you feel about it?" Jenn asked before eating another scone, "It almost sounds like you liked he was there."

"I don't know how I feel about it. He put his arm under my legs when he lifted me out of the tub so I was squirting all over his arm. I started seeing stars I was orgasming so hard. Then he fell over and landed with me on top. Luci and Sarah rush in because he was yelling for someone to call 9-11, that I was hurt. He tried putting a towel on me but it fell off when I stood up and ran out the door to the hallway. Of course, in the hallway trying to get into the bathroom to help me was professor Lavinia, the other women we went wine tasting with, and...I half shut the door to the hallway and tried to hide behind it. Your roommate took his shirt off and tried to give it to me to wear." Gillette blurted in one long breath, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I need to crawl into a hole and die."

"It was too cute, he shut his eyes and looking away the whole time he was doing this. He almost walked into the wall then the door trying to give her the shirt. The guy is so innocent. He had no idea she was even orgasming" Sarah added. "Tell her the end. This is the best part."

Taking another sip of coffee then a deep breath Gillette continued. "I tried pushing him out of the room and pulling on his shirt at the same time. The second I touched his bare chest with those muscles that he has and smelled his scent on his shirt. I don't know what happened, it's like I had this mind blowing after-orgasm. I fell on my ass and started cumming again. And of course the door to the hall was open. My little tit-lets were hard as rocks, I don't even have boobs just big mosquito bite nipples. So I cover my face with his shirt and sat there on the floor moaning and cumming as everyone watched. I have never been more humiliated in my entire life."

"Can I borrow him?" Isabella asked Asenath. "Valentine's Day is a week away, I need a guy like that. It's like the best Hallmark movie ever written."

"I don't think there's a Hallmark card that says 'sorry I snuck into your bathroom and cam on your floor.'' Asenath snarked. "I bet they could make millions off a 'I regret the humiliating sex act I did with you' card."

"And the whole time he was right there by your side, trying to protect you." Sarah looked Gillette right in the eyes. "Look at me. Don't be embarrassed, own that shit. Guys don't care about the size of your tits. They are going to love you or hate you for who you are. You need to go up to him, look him right in the eyes, and make him yours. Rock his virgin body and be like heroin to his soul."

Asenath gave Gillette comforting hug before sitting down with her cup of coffee. "I'll go next. I have wanting to tell everyone this for a while." She took a deep breath and looked each of the coeds in the eye, making sure there was not going to be any judgement. She let the breath out and continued. "Okay, the reason I left high school a semester early and came to Miskatonic U after the winter break instead of fall semester. This other girl on my swim team thought I wanted her boyfriend. She dressed her twelve year old brother in our team swimsuit and swim cap. She had him take the top part down around his waist and took polaroid pictures. Then she passed the pics out to everyone at school, claiming that it was me and I had sent topless pics to her boyfriend."

Gillette realized Asenath was trying to take the shameful attention away from her. She reached out and squeezed Asenath's hand. "It is alright, I'm a member of the itty bitty titty committee too. That sounds horrible."

"Yeah, AAA-cups for life. The problem was the school had to investigate and that's when they found out I had had sex with the swim coach." Asenath replied.

"How often and did you get extra credit for it?" Jenn blurted before high fiving Asenath. Her smile was even bigger than the normal grin she got when discussing naughty secrets.

"No extra credit and only once or twice." Asenath answered, then looked around the room to check again that no one outside the group was listening. "Okay, once or twice a day, every day during fall semester of my senior year, with the one coach. Then we got caught once by the other coach and I sort of had a threesome. Then I had sex with the second one again at his house once. What can I say, they were hot, well-muscled guys. What is messed up is everyone from my home town thinks I only had sex that one time at the coach's house. He was married, he told me he was separated from his wife but she was really out of town for the week. He got fired. Everyone took sides with people claiming I was either a victim or a home-wrecking slut. There was this scholarship to come to Miskatonic for anyone named Asenath, I took it and here I am., I just wish I could send him a 'I regret the humiliating sex act I did with you' hallmark card."

"Don't worry about guys, as long as their dicks get warm and wet they are happy." Sarah noted between sips of almond roasted coffee. "If they made pussy flavored coffee every guy would be in the ER with a burned dick and a smile on his face."

"What about you Sarah?" Gillette asked, "You got to watch my most embarrassing moment, we need to at least hear about yours. Details please."

"As most of you know, I dated the same guy from 6th grade all the way through high school. He was joining the military after high school and I was going to marry him so we could be together forever. I was so proud that he was the only man would ever have access to my body Then I found out the weekend after my 18th birthday he had knocked up both my twin sister as well as someone I thought was my best friend. I sort of freaked out a little that not only had he cheated on me, but had gotten two women pregnant. I left town and moved out to Canada with my grandma. I found this creepy guy who had syphilis, antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, chlamydia, and the condition known as hot dog penis. I let him have sex with me till I knew I had it too." Sarah smiled.

"At least those have a cure." Jenn added." What on earth is 'hot dog penis'?"

"The military does not know, they all call it the Navy disease. The Navy refers to it as Hot Dog Penis, HDP, or Montezuma's Penis Revenge. Guy's dicks get like wiggly like a boiled hotdog and ooze cholera. Plus, they get bloody, smelly, green diarrhea." Sarah giggled.

'Then I went back to my home town, pretended to be my pregnant twin. I slept with all his friends. Of course being guys and thinking I was pregnant, none of them wanted to wear protection so they all got the STDs. The next day I slept with my ex-best friends dad and got it on a hidden video, he was into all kinds of messed up bondage stuff. This guy was married, 43 years old, and wanted to have anal sex with that he thought was a pregnant 18 year old. Plus, he was a hard core bible thumper, every week he spoke at the town hall meeting and every weekend at church about how sex outside of marriage is was a sin and should be a crime." Sarah said with a grin.

"See, men are pigs." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"So the deal was he could butt fuck me but first I would get to butt fuck him with a strap-on while dressed like a sailor. He demanded I stop after less than 30 seconds, even quoted the Bible. I left him handcuffed to his bed and stole all his gold, he was one of those assholes who keep all their money in gold because banks are also sinful or whatever. " Sarah said.

"How much did they have?" Jenn asked.

"Not much, sadly. While I was doing all this, my sister had married my ex and they were down in Texas at this military base, I should mention that. Anyway, I go to the town hall meeting where all his creepy Bible thumper friends are complaining about sex outside of marriage. The VCR for the meeting room is in this other room off to the side. I put the tape of me butt fucking him in the machine, turn on the big TV in the meeting room with the remote, press play, and just get back in my car and left town. " Sarah said.

Gillette sighed, "I don't feel as bad now."

"Before I went to Mr. Ass-fuckers house I robbed two of his other dumbass friends of all their gold as well. They thought it would be a great idea to protect their homes with guns. Which might have worked when they were home, but they weren't home, they were talking shit at the town hall meeting. I left some of the stolen gold at my ex boyfriends best friend's house and it was his VCR tape I used. The rest of the stuff on that tape was him having sex with this girl who hated me in high school. Anyway, I have not been back since." Sarah laughed.

"So your entire town thinks you're a slut?" Gillette asked.

"Nope. At first everyone thought it had been my sister back from that military base. But the police checked and she had been on base the whole time. There was no way for her to leave that base without the military recording it. Then they thought it was me, but my passport showed I was in Canada the whole time. The video showed the 43 year old guy getting anal sex from appeared to be a male sailor. The guys who had STDs gave it to their girlfriends and their slut girlfriends give it to a bunch of other people. About half the town got STDs, including all these married people. So after that they had bigger concerns than me." Sarah laughed. "Prom and graduation both got cancelled because everyone was crapping cholera all over the place. And the Navy recruiter got ran out of town."

"What about you, Jenn?" Gillette asked.

"I'm a virgin." Jenn replied with a shy smile.

"Me too, well not my mouth." Isabella blushed before fishing another blackberry scone out of the pile, "My parents would kill me if they ever found out. Twelve years of all girls Catholic School wasted." She stuck her tongue out suggestively before licking up and down the scone playfully and taking a bite.

12