Valentines Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited I could hardly breath as Jenny writhed harder between my teasing fingers and solid cock. "Please... if you keep moving I'll come." I pleaded

Jenny moaned "I can't help it, fuck me while we watch her taken like..."

We both watched as Charlie's glistening cock reappeared and disappeared slowly, sliding easily in an out, bisecting Sarah's rounded buttocks.

"What do they make you do Jenny?" I had to know.

"Please... please don't make me.." She whimpered.

Sarah was being slowly, relentlessly fucked. Charlie was easing out until only the swollen head was still engaged and then smoothly burying his whole cock in her. She raised her hips to meet his every deep thrust and began to rotate her hips when he was fully inside.

I couldn't stop myself sliding in and out of Jenny's welcoming pussy even though I knew it would quickly take me over the edge.

I eased Jenny's shoulders up and made her stand again with my cock still deep within her so that our movements were restricted.

"Tell me." I whispered in Jenny's ear.

Jenny groaned helplessly and whispered brokenly

"Charlie fucks me like he's fucking her now and I have to use my hands and lips on Jack while he watches. They both tease me..... they take turns to..... until I can't stand any more and I.... I come so hard."

Down in the room the solid table rocked beneath them as Sarah arched her back to allow Charlie deeper access. We all knew she was close again and Charlie began to change his movements -- rotating and grinding his hips sometimes, as Sarah rose to meet his every thrust. Jenny and I, unconsciously began to match their rhythm, when Charlie was deeply embedded in Sarah I was fully inside Jenny's wetness, I withdrew when he withdrew and slid firmly back in as he did. Jenny pushed back when I drove in, my cock felt huge and hard. None of us could withstand the intense stimulation for long and Sarah and Jenny began a long shuddering climax almost together, Sarah's triggering Jenny. We watched as Sarah's thighs spasmed helplessly as Charlie continued to fuck her through her orgasm, she moaned deep in her throat and little tremors ran up and down her thighs as her sex repeatedly contracted hard on his cock.

Charlie bent down and kissed her neck tenderly, still fully embedded in her spread sex and whispered low.

"Next week I'll show you my deep tongue massage, you'll love it."

Sarah whimpered again helplessly and Jenny collapsed against the table breathing hard.

Sarah was spent. She still was lying on the table lazily moving her hips -- a contented smile played on her lips. She watched with half-open eyes while Charlie got dressed. When he was through, he went back to the table and stroked he cheek softly with his hand.

"That concludes the treatment for today," he grinned. "How do you feel?"

"Oh, my!" was all she could whisper.

He bent down and gave her another small kiss on her flushed cheek, then said, "Take your time, princess... you can get up and shower whenever you want. See you next week." Then he quietly left the room.

Jenny turned off the equipment in the room and handed me the tape.

"That was intense." She smiled. "Will you be coming next week?"

"He did say deep tongue massage didn't he?" I muttered. "Will you be here again, Jenny?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

12