(Valentine's) Hunger Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For that pinnacle moment our bodies and sex are one. Bonded by cock and cunt. Come feeding total want and pleasure. Slowly we slide down our ecstasy; our rapid breath easing as our combined climax subsides into the pleasures of spent bodies, oozing the scent of sex. You drop onto me and you lazily kiss me. We kiss for a while, the desire strong the urgency languid, all so quietly enjoyable after such greedy feasting....

Seems like ages until you move from me. My cock not quite the rigid spectacle of earlier. I look at the smudge of the heart around your pussy. Hot sex, bodies grinding, sex juices have combined to turn your 'present' into a blur of its former self, nevertheless the general heart shape has persisted, and as I look down at my groin the red smear is shared between us!

We quietly dress. So that was where your bra was! Our clothes look less spectacular than when we met. You are the lucky one. No one knows you are here but me. You can leave the building go home; me back upstairs and hope I can hide the pleasures of sex and fucking you enough not to arouse curiosity.

As I wind down the minutes to leaving work, my mobile vibrates into life...'HB'. Feels like Déjà vu!

"Hello"

"Hi" you say quietly, "Felt so horny after our hot fuck and needed to stop."

"Go on." I say, eager to hear more.

"I fucked myself, wanting to come again."

I twitch in my seat, excited.

"My fingers in my wet pussy, feeling you and our come around them."

My cock hardens.

"And then what happened?" barely suppressing my excitement.

"I came, hard and fast wanting you -- wanting your cock and come"

"And was that it?" I ask excitedly.

"No" you say quietly.

"My fingers are covered in your come so I sucked them".

You continue "I dipped my fingers into me again and scooped out your seed to eat."

This is turning me on!

"Taste good?" I ask as calmly as I can.

"Ohh yes!" you say, "Only there is one problem"

"What's that!" failing to hide the excitement my voice.

"It's all gone, your come. My pussy is empty and", it feels like an age before you continue.

"I'm famished, hungry and need to eat again."

My heart is pounding but ask as calmly as possible

"And where are you?"

"The Red House car park, needing you."

I start to close down and leave the office, though my cock is well on the way up!

"Prepare yourself B for feeding" I hiss

"Ohh I'm already am," you giggle. " Waiting and open for you on the back seat of my car. Ohh and one more thing."

"What?" barely containing my excitement.

"I have a new heart around my pussy, waiting for your arrow!"

The phone goes dead. Cock hard and wanting I make my way as quickly and as calmly as possible out of the office and point my car and cock at the Red House for another cock to heart experience!

12