Valerie & Sean 02

Story Info
Another Escapade With My Gorgeous Neighbor.
6.9k words
4.65
3.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, many thanks to kenjisato for his gracious assistance with proofreading. Any errors which remain, are my doing and not his.

The readers input, encouragement, and constructive criticism would be most appreciated, especially from registered Literotica members.

----

Having not heard from Sean since Thursday, three days ago, Valerie decided that she would take it upon herself to make contact, and hopefully get them back in each other's arms. She had been extremely aroused since their first 'get-together' at her house, and was aching to again 'reconnect' with Sean.

It was Sunday afternoon, and Valerie decided to bring a DeWalt, half-inch, hammer-drill to Sean, to see if this was the tool he said he wanted to borrow from her garage ... and forgot to look for and take. She really didn't know what tool he had in mind, if any (perhaps, Sean's coming over, to borrow a tool, was just an excuse and all he really wanted was to make love to Valerie), but she figured this was as good a tool as any, to get them back in touch with each other. Her late husband had a large garage, full of tools, and she had very limited use for most of them, two years after he died from cancer. She did, however, want to have a reason for showing up at Sean's house and not to be 'empty-handed' and appear as though she was there for no particular reason (other than secretly hoping to be fucked), especially if she ended up interacting with Sean's kids, whom she did not know.

Valerie put on a light blue, sexy bra that displayed her generous, natural boobs just right, and a tan miniskirt with a fitted, medium-blue, floral pattern, short-sleeved, button-up blouse.

After her last escapade with Sean, Valerie had made an appointment for a Brazilian wax at a nearby salon, as she was feeling the need 'to clean things up' down there, in case he wasn't into hairy pussies. She always trimmed her dark, reddish-brown bush as a matter of self-care, but hadn't had it waxed in twenty-plus years. She forgot how bad waxing hurt, but kept telling herself it would be worth it.

Valerie rang the doorbell of Sean's home. They lived in a neighborhood of large, five- to ten-acre lots, and his home was six houses from hers. There was a long, disappointing wait and then finally, after her second ring, as she was about to turn and leave, the door was opened by a young, handsome boy who introduced himself as Trevor. He kindly, but matter-of-factly, asked what he could do for her.

She told Trevor her name was Valerie, and that she was wondering if his dad was home. She hoped that she had assumed correctly, that Trevor was Sean's son. Seeing that his eyes were locked on the cased tool Valerie was carrying, she offered, "Oh, I brought your dad a tool from my house that he had mentioned he wanted to borrow."

Trevor said, "Come in, my dad is down the hall. I'll show you where he is." 

She followed Trevor into the home and saw that a young woman was reclining on the couch, in the family room, watching TV. Valerie introduced herself and the young lady said that her name was Christina. Valerie explained to Christina that she had stopped by to talk to her father and wouldn't be there for more than a few minutes, not wanting to intrude in the kids' home on a Sunday afternoon.

Christina immediately liked Valerie, thinking she was pretty and considerate, and said, "Okay, it's nice to meet you and thank you ... for coming over." She had almost said, "... thank you ... for coming over to see my dad," but changed her statement 'on the fly'.

Her dad had never had a female friend over to the house and her mom had been absent since Christina was really young, maybe five years old. She barely remembered her mother with whom Trevor and Christina had no relationship after she left their home. Christina sometimes worried about her dad and his lack of companionship from a supportive, loving woman. She often wished that he had someone special in his life because she knew that he deserved it. He had been a devoted, single dad to herself and her younger brother since they were both very young. 

Wanting to hurry along, Trevor said to Valerie, "Come on. I will show you where my dad is." 

Christina watched Valerie walk away, paying attention to her large breasts, accentuated by her cute, fitted shirt and smaller waist; her small, but bubbly ass; and her smooth, toned legs, all of which were impressive to Christina for an 'older' woman. Many teenagers think a 30-year-old woman is 'older' and a 50-year-old, which Valerie was, may be 'ancient' in some teenager's minds. Christina though mistakenly judged Valerie to be 30 to 35 years old with Valerie's great looks.

Christina smiled for her dad's sake, having an attractive female guest over to the house.

When Trevor got to the guest bedroom, between his room and the master, he turned and entered the room and said, "Dad, you have a neighbor here."

Sean continued painting, thinking that Jim or Andy or Chris, his immediate male neighbors, must have dropped in to see what he was up to, and chat. Sean was repainting their guest bedroom and was wearing an older, black, concert T-shirt and a pair of ratty, denim work shorts, together with flip-flops. His mouth dropped open in pleasant surprise to see Valerie walk into the room. She looked beautiful to him.

Valerie said, "Hi there..." and refrained from finishing her greeting with 'big guy', thinking of the size of his cock, which she could not get out of her mind and had lustfully desired for the past three days.

Sean responded, "Hi ... how are you?" He wanted to say, "Hi gorgeous. How are you?" But didn't for the same reason that Valerie didn't greet him with, "Hi there big guy", because Sean's son, Trevor, was still present.

Valerie said, "I'm ... good ... I brought you a tool."

They were both a little 'tripped up' being back together, after what they had done three days ago, and now being in Sean's home, with his children in the house and nearby.

Sean asked, "A tool?" At which point, Trevor turned and said he was going to watch TV with Christina and left the room.

Valerie said, "A half-inch, hammer-drill...just in case you need it. I noticed when you came over to my house the other day to borrow a tool, you left empty-handed." 

She lustfully thought to herself that his hands were not the only thing that were empty when he left, thinking of how his extra-large cock had deposited what seemed like a half-cup of its love juice in her pussy and on her ass. The thought of her having the power to make Sean hard, and to make his cock 'blow its load', in a fit of passion over her, made her squirm and want to touch herself, but she refrained from doing so, with Sean's kids being in the house and not wanting Sean to think that she was a complete nympho-- which, she ordinarily wasn't, but suddenly felt like she was. Mostly, she just felt like she had allowed herself to become very sexually neglected for too many years, and after having made love with Sean seventy-two hours ago, she was going crazy wanting him to screw her ... again and again. She wondered, "Had she become a nympho in Sean's hands? After only one tryst?"

While Sean and Valerie were visiting, and Sean continued to roll the small amount of remaining paint he had poured into his tray, onto the wall he was working on, Christina decided to tell Trevor that they should go out for burgers and shakes. She wanted to give her dad some 'alone time' with the only woman who had ever come over to their house to pay him a visit. Besides, she thought, it was almost 4:00pm, and they would be wanting dinner soon enough. Trevor agreed, and said that he would get his shoes on.

Christina did the same and asked her dad from the hallway, partly thinking (hoping?) in her naughty, adolescent mind that her dad and the pretty, neighbor lady may already 'be doing the dirty', if it was okay if she took the car to In-N-Out Burger. She said that she was going to take Trevor out for dinner. Sean said that would be fine and came into the hallway, indicating he was going to get some money for them from his wallet in his bedroom. Christina followed him into the bedroom and quietly told her dad that she liked Valerie. She winked at her dad with a devious smile and a sparkle in her eye and assured him, "We won't be home before six, Dad."

He said, "Okay..." knowing his daughter was being a bit devious and told her to be careful driving. He gave her two, twenty-dollar bills and said that she could keep the change for taking her brother along for the outing.

Before leaving, Christina whispered, "Dad, you should try to kiss her. She seems interested," and she left the room, hollering, "Trevor, let's go."

Christina and Trevor got into their father's Toyota Camry and Christina carefully backed it out of the garage. She was 17-and-a-half, and an excellent driver for her age. Her dad had done a good job with her, instilling solid skills and confidence.

They drove down the long driveway through their open, front gate and onto the county road on which they lived, several miles out of town. It was a fifteen- to twenty-minute drive from their house to the restaurant, and while she didn't particularly particularly relish spending a lot of time with her 14-year-old brother, she did want to afford her dad some privacy and hoped, for his sake, that something good would come of it. The thought of her dad possibly kissing Valerie, and being kissed, made her oddly happy.

After the kids had backed out of the garage, and Sean, through the bedroom window, saw the car turning onto the county road at the front of their property, he announced, "Well, they are going out for an hour and a half or two, and ... my daughter likes you."

A second later, unable to restrain herself a moment longer, Valerie was 'all over' Sean. She wrapped her arms around him and grabbed his ass through his jean shorts, and immediately started aggressively kissing him on the lips (something they had not done the first time they were together), and within a few seconds, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against his lips, which parted allowing her to enter his mouth. 

Although they had had incredibly passionate sex three days ago, they had not allowed themselves to kiss each other on the mouth. While kissing was often the first thing a young couple did, right after holding hands; Valerie and Sean, being older and having families of their own, understood that kissing each other on the lips, was really one of the most-intimate, personal things that they could do. For them, bringing their children into some kind of involuntary relationship with Sean's and Valerie's mutual decision for each other, to have a significant, continued relationship, made kissing of the utmost significance.

Valerie pushed her chest and pelvis against Sean, not wanting there to be any space between them, and slid her hands into the back of his shorts and into his briefs, to hold his solid, cute ass directly. She could feel the large, hard ridge that had quickly formed in the front of his pants against her, and began grinding her crotch on his thigh in sexual desperation, as they kissed and deeply inserted their tongues into each other's mouths. She moved her right hand to the front of his pants, while the other one was still grabbing his cheek. She slid her hand under his short's waistband and into his boxers, and was immediately met with the huge, rimmed head of Sean's erect penis.

She took hold of his thick shaft and whispered in his ear, "I have been hot-and-bothered for three days, obsessing about how badly I want you."

Sean responded, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, either."

Sean's hand slid down from the small of Valerie's back, holding her tightly through her shirt, to her hips and ass, and then past the hem of her miniskirt to the backs of her smooth, soft but firm upper legs, and then back up toward her ass, under her skirt.  Being under, and in her skirt with his large, strong hands, Valerie began to 'purr' with sexual anticipation, wanting her vagina to again be plowed into by Sean's thick, long cock. 

To Sean's amazement, Valerie's perfectly plump cheeks were bare, and he thought to himself, "This gorgeous woman is either wearing a tiny thong or nothing at all under her cute little skirt." Wanting to know, he moved his fingertips toward her crack and felt nothing but her smooth, soft skin. 

Sean playfully asked, "No undies today? Are you washing everything you own this afternoon?"

Valerie responded with a mischievous smile, "No, I have lots of panties, and all sorts of fun stuff to show you, but I didn't feel like wearing them this afternoon."

"I see" and he smiled and winked before running his finger down her crack towards her bumhole. Upon arriving, he made little circles around her anus, which elicited a clear, vocal response from Valerie indicative of pleasure.

She was, in fact, extremely stimulated with his fingertip being in close proximity of her tight, little anus and tightened her grasp on his hard cock in response, whispering in his ear, "Oh my God, Sean," as she flared her ass back wanting him to penetrate her.

She had wanted anal play for what seemed like forever, but her husband had never been willing. He subscribed to the idea that the vagina was an 'in-hole' and the anus was dirty and only an 'out-hole'.

While she knew that this was, in theory, correct; she also knew that many people derived pleasure having their 'out-hole' penetrated by an appropriate toy, a partner's finger, and even a well-lubed, reasonably-sized penis. The thought of Sean's extra-large cock entering her tight anus was out of the question, and she trusted that he would not try to do so, based on how he had so thoughtfully made love to her three days ago for the first time. She did not, however, object at all to him teasing her and even penetrating her with a fingertip or something else similarly sized.

Sean's circles around the rim of Valerie's anus became smaller and smaller, as he 'closed in' on her.

Valerie suddenly said, "Sean, can we pause for just a second. I want to resume exactly where we are but need to get some lube from my purse."

She had brought a tiny little purse with her, which she had set down on the floor, in the guest bedroom, alongside the cased, hammer-drill. She took a few steps to her purse, bent over at the waist to pick it up (giving Sean a delightful, although-too-quick 'beaver shot'), and removed a larger tube of personal lube, which looked as though it shouldn't fit in her tiny purse. She squeezed a sizable glob of thick gel lube on her fingertips and put her hand under the front of skirt, spreading her legs, while she applied the lube where she wanted it, all with a beautiful smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. 

Sean thought to himself, that he had never been with a woman with such a loose sense of privacy. He thought that this gorgeous lady could probably take a crap and wipe herself in his immediate presence, with a smile on her face, and look beautiful doing it. He was deeply intrigued by her.

Sean used the opportunity to strip down, dropping his shorts and underwear and removing his shirt.

Valerie watched him undress and was mesmerized, seeing his nude body again. His wide shoulders, muscular arms, his strong back and chest were all exactly what she would want from her man. Not to mention his muscular legs, and perfectly proportioned ass (not too flat and not too fat) and his delightful, circumcised penis with its thick shaft and well-defined, rimmed head. The size of his penis remained incredible to her, but she knew, after being with him three days ago, that she could take him (and had consequently fixated on being screwed by him again-and-again ever since).

With Sean being already completely naked, looking like an idealized, white marble, Greek statue (with an extra large penis rather than the small ones which were featured on the historical statues), Valerie untucked and unbuttoned her cute, blue, print shirt and took it off, revealing her large, gorgeous breasts in a sexy, light-blue, C-cup bra which further enhanced and supported them, like fine chocolates in a presentation box. 

Sean couldn't believe this was happening to him for a second time in just a few days. Being busy, and devoted to his children, he had not been involved in a sexual relationship of any significance since his wife left a dozen years ago.

Shirtless, with just a bra and miniskirt on, Valerie again tightly embraced Sean's now-nude body and asked, "Would you please resume where we left off?"

Sean carefully walked, with Valerie clinging to his nude body, to the nearby queen-size guest bed, and pulled the comforter, blanket, and top sheet back.

Valerie sensually said, "Ohhh yesss," wanting to be bedded down, and again taken by Sean.

Still standing at the edge of the bed, they kissed on the lips, and again, began French kissing as they pulled each other tight. Sean placed his hands on the back of Valerie's legs, and again came up under her skirt to grab her fine butt, which elicited an involuntary, "Oh Sean ... ooh ... I want you in my ass," as she firmly took hold of his shaft.

While most guys would take this as an invitation to attempt to put their hard cock in their lady's tight bumhole, Sean knew better.

He responded, "Alright, baby. Let me know if everything is okay," and placed his right index finger on her anus, which now was coated in slippery, thick gel and with his other fingertips, teased the nerve-loaded area immediately surrounding her small, tight opening, preparing her to grant him entrance into her most private place.

After a minute of teasing, she began rhythmically moving her pelvis, wanting to feel him in her anus. She said, "Sean, I'm ready."

Having heard her, he pushed his lubed fingertip against her, and slid it into her, up to his first knuckle.

Doing so, elicited another involuntary, "Oh my God," from Valerie, as she closed her eyes and shuddered with electric energy coursing through her body.

Sean moved his fingertip in small circles inside her, and pumped his finger a half inch, in and out of her ass. After a minute, she pushed back against him, wanting a little more. His index finger was now inside her two inches, to his second knuckle. He extended his thumb towards her engorged clit, and started rubbing it.

This sent Valerie into theatrics saying, "Oh Sean, Oh Sean, ohh..." as Sean started pumping his index finger in and out of her anus, with his thumb applying pressure to and rubbing her clit. After another thirty seconds, Sean sank his entire thumb into her wet pussy and began fingerfucking both of her openings. This sent Valerie into orbit saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're sooo good," as she shuddered and writhed in ecstasy, with her head thrown back and her tits pushed forward. Sean was cupping her large, right breast through her bra with his available left hand, which had been freely perusing her body.

Valerie suddenly lost emotional control and began profusely crying, questioning, "Why did I have to wait? ...Why did I have to wait so long to have my needs met?"

Sean listened to her and offered no answer other than, "It's okay. I'm here, baby. It's okay."

A question like Valerie's would send many guys into an 'uncontrolled tailspin', not knowing how to deal with a woman's emotions while having sex with her, or even worse, taking her questions personally. Sean, though, confidently knew he was being and doing exactly what Valerie presently needed. He knew that her history, other than the past three days, had nothing to do with him. He just wanted to become a significant part of her life going forward, and to assist her in having all of her needs and desires met, to the extent that she would allow, and wanted him to do so.

12