Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was getting excited. She was fidgeting, not from boredom but from the idea of what he was suggesting. She answered. "Yes sir, facilitator, social hostess, intimate and friendly but no warmth."

He reacted a little bit. "Yes warmth. No touchy cute stuff."

She answered. "Got it. Warmth, but no touching."

Exasperated he really flipped out. "No! I want you to touch me. I want you to pretend like we were a real loving couple. I want you to be affectionate and warm, just don't grab anything you wouldn't grab in church."

She turned around and grabbed at his crotch. "I get it. Warm, affectionate, sweet, but no crotch touching." She giggled. "Let's go to church Sunday."

He grimaced. "You know what I want. Make sure you do it, and do it right?"

She giggled again. "No church?"

He got up to leave. "We'll see. It's been a while for me." He strode off in the direction of the kitchen.

She watched him walk away. She smiled, she said to no one in particular. "You're going to church, and you're going to take me, and you will say I do. You will say I do. I do I do I do."

Their discussion about the Thursday night dinner party had taken place early in the week. Marcus e-mailed the names of a planned attendees, and Valerie had no trouble uncovering their favorite foods and drinks. The orders were called out to liquor stores and the food marts, and deliveries were made. By 3:00 Thursday all the pieces were in place. Valerie had gotten the low down on the guests. For the most part they were regulars. She guessed this dinner was as much about her as about anything.

Marcus pulled in the drive at 4:00. Valerie was there to greet him. "I've laid out a nice casual outfit, blue shirt, tan slacks, loafers, and dark blue tie, matching socks. I think you'll look very handsome. If you hurry you'll still be able to get a shower."

Marcus leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks." He looked at what she had on. "Is that what you're wearing."

"No." She said. "I have something picked out, but I wanted to get you started first.

He answered in the affirmative and went his merry way. Since her bout with the caviar he'd been sleeping in one of the back bedrooms, so there was no competition for shower or bathroom space. With Marcus packed off Valerie went upstairs to get herself ready.

Marcus had told her he would pick out her attire, but during the rush and hubbub of the week he'd forgotten so she selected something she thought he'd like. Already having showered, all she had to do was put on some make up, fix her hair, and dress. Make up was no problem. It was the usual soft pink on the cheeks, pale blue eye shadow, a tad of mascara, and a little clear lip-gloss. Her hair she did up in two braids with tiny bows on each end. She tied the braids off at the back of her neck with another pale blue bow. Next she went to get dressed. Since Marcus was wearing a blue shirt she'd selected a matching blue blouse. It buttoned down the front, small translucent mother of pearl buttons, and had a traditional lapel collar that scooped low enough to give a fulsome hint at her breasts. The blouse was long sleeved, and the cuffs were held in place by buttons identical to the front. The bra she selected was a half-cup semi-transparent item that offered the minimum in the way of real support, but would hold her breasts sufficiently to avoid embarrassment. However, the material of both the blouse and bra was thin enough to allow a hint at her breasts. If she were chilled or sufficiently aroused her nipples might distend enough to cause some interest. She thought, how naughty it looked. She had a pair of equally transparent white silk panties that matched the bra. The blouse was well tailored and came in nicely at her waist. She donned a short mini-skirt; tan in color that matched the pants she'd selected for Marcus. It was a frothy lightweight item with numerous pleats, all very comfortable but just a little naughty, like the blouse and bra. She decided against nylons, and pulled on a pair of pale blue knee high socks that matched her blouse, and finished her legs off with a pair of tan high-heeled shoes. The heels were an understatement, only three inches, just enough to accentuate the muscles in her legs. The last thing she put on was her one and only accessory, her richly expensive double set of pearls that Marcus had given her some weeks before. She looked herself over in the mirror. She thought she looked pretty good, not overly sexy, but certainly pert and sassy. She could double as a servant or the classical housewife dependent on the direction wanted Marcus wanted to go. She went downstairs to await the guests and her employer.

The guests all arrived punctually at 5:00. Valerie was ready. She received each guest as they came up the steps to the house with grace, charm, and wit. She'd memorized the names of children, and asked about them in a friendly interested way. One family had an ailing mother at home under constant care, and she remembered to ask about and comment in a caring but not condescending manner.

Marcus made it downstairs just as everyone was making his or her way into the parlor. A table had been set out with the appropriate alcoholic substances, and Valerie went right to work preparing and affably serving everyone their favorite beverage. Once all the drinks were distributed she stood to one side and attentively listened to all the conversations. She was quiet, attentive, and unobtrusive. When someone looked like they needed something, a drink, or some cheeses, she quickly, but not hastily moved in their direction making quiet inquiries about any wants or needs. Occasionally she was asked a question about some issue under discussion. Valerie was alert, and ready with a response, but her responses were always noncommittal and flattering to the person asking the question. When dinner was announced Valerie assisted everyone by taking their drinks and setting them aside, and by helping them all get seated. Last to be seated, the last thing she did was to inform the cook everyone was ready. Since Marcus had told her she was to eat with them she'd had a place set at the far end of the table closest to the kitchen. As the dishes were brought in she was at hand to make sure everything went smoothly. Dinner, like the earlier cocktails went exactly according to plan, and after dinner in the den events were just as successful. Valerie had everything in hand from the first car door opening until the last car door closed sending off the last guest.

Marcus watched Valerie throughout the evening with quiet pleasure and admiration. This was, to the best of his knowledge, her first ever dinner party, and she was the perfect hostess. She'd come a long way since that first night in the maid's attire. He reflected on what she had on. It matched what she'd laid out for him perfectly. This was the kind dedication he wanted.

All evening he'd tried to be discreet, but he could barely take his eye off her. The way she walked, the way she was able to talk and communicate without getting enmeshed in some of the arguments was remarkable. Some of the conversations were quite heated at times, and he noted how when Valerie found herself in situations where the least wrong word could have created an intellectual conflagration she was able to extricate herself with alacrity. No matter what the topic, she navigated her way through without taking sides. She never held an opinion, but she always held sway. At every turn he watched as she side slipped an argument, praised a thoughtful remark, or quietly demurred when something could not be graciously responded to. He noticed how prettily she behaved. She was pretty, but tonight she behaved like a very pretty young person, a young girl. When she walked her breasts gently swayed, and when she leaned, sat, or twisted he noticed the enticing way the blouse accentuated her subdued sexiness. That was it! She was sexy, but not sexual, a delight to look upon, but too pure to ogle. Her legs were one of her great treasures. Without nylons one could see their natural shape, and her skirt allowed him to peak at, but not really see her upper thighs. It was mesmerizing just watching her as she gracefully promenaded about the room. Oh what a tease she was!

And her face! There was her hair, plaited in child like feminine braids. To see her cheeks, with their pink luminescent glow! God! Look at those ears, those perfect ears with their delicate little lobes. See her eyes, how those big beautiful blue pools were surrounded and shaped by that voluminous eye shadow that matched her blouse. Look at her pursed lips, that luscious mouth, glistening and smiling and periodically revealing those magnificent white teeth. God! If he could just kiss her, kiss her right now. He thought, would this party never end?

Marcus reflected on the short time after dinner when they all retired again to the den for a few after-dinner liquors. Valerie was Johnny on the spot again filling glasses with the various selections each of the guests most liked. She'd done her homework. But that wasn't the best thing. Once everyone had their liquor and were all settling in on one of the sofas or easy chairs Valerie came over to his seat and genteelly knelt at his feet. While everyone quietly discussed the issues of the day she demurely placed herself at his feet. Her feet tidily resting under her upper thighs with the mini-skirt just barely covering those luscious legs, she casually allowed her right arm to rest on his left leg, her fingertips just inches from his crotch. Twice she allowed her head to softly press against the side of his leg. Marcus noticed the other men. They were impressed. Though she wasn't his wife, and not clearly his girl friend or mistress Valerie had adopted the classic submissive pose a long time intimate would've taken. Marcus found it very arousing, it was just the kind of behavior he wanted. He could tell the other men were affected too, and not surprisingly, so were the women. One of the wives, seated next to her husband on the sofa began to discreetly rub the inside of her husband's crotch. Marcus watched as they passed surreptitious looks. He bet that couple would go straight home, and in fact, they were the first to leave.

The dinner party was over. The last guest had departed. Marcus turned to Valerie. "Come back in the den. I have something."

Valerie obediently followed Marcus into the den. They each sat down on the sofa recently vacated by one of the couples.

Marcus reached behind the sofa's thick folds and pulled out a box. Valerie immediately recognized it as a large jewelry box.

He handed her the box. "Here. Open this up and see what you think."

Upon closer scrutiny Valerie saw it might indeed not be something that held jewelry. She fidgeted with it, but got it open. On the top of the box she saw he had obtained for her another copy of her driver's license.

He told her. "You're going to need that in the future I'm sure."

Valerie took the license and put it away. "Thank you Marcus." She laughed. "I couldn't leave home without it."

He wasn't done. "The box has other stuff inside."

Valerie dug a little deeper. Yes indeed there were other things in the box. There were three other smaller boxes. They were numbered, and she could see they were numbered one through three by size, the largest being the first. She was getting nervous. Taking the largest box she fiddled with the paper wrapping. It was wrapped very tightly. She got it open. Inside there was another necklace. This necklace was small, maybe twelve or thirteen inches in circumference, but that wasn't it's distinguishing characteristic. This necklace is embedded with dozens of stones, gem stones, diamonds. "Marcus!" She cries out. "This is beautiful!"

He leaned forward. "Here let me help you put it on." He lifted the necklace and reached around behind her neck. He unclasped the pearls, set them aside, and fastened the new necklace in place. He leaned back. "It fits."

She felt the necklace. She was thrilled. "Oh Marcus."

He said. "Turn around and look in the mirror, and see if you like it."

She turned. She looked in the same mirror she used when he'd given her the pearls. She put her hand to the apparel. She looked at him. "This is wonderful. I think I'm going to cry."

He responded. "There are two more boxes."

Valerie lunged at the second box the medium sized box. It, like the bigger box was tightly wrapped. She struggled with the paper. Her hands were shaking. Finally she got the paper off and the box opened. She saw its content. "Oh no!" She exclaimed.

He said. "Take them out. Let's have a look."

Valerie took out a diamond tennis bracelet. Beside the tennis bracelet were two diamond earrings. She quivered with nervous tension. She was overjoyed. "Marcus." She couldn't get out another word.

Marcus took the bracelet and affixed it to her left wrist. "This OK?" He asked.

She only nodded. Tears are flooding out of her eyes. She couldn't speak.

He took the diamond studs, each about half a Karat. He opted for something a little smaller, not because he was cheap, but because he could not allow those precious ears to be overwhelmed by over large stones. He attached each stud to an ear. He asked. "What do you think?"

Valerie wasn't able to talk. She looked at the mirror. She looked away from Marcus. She kept her gaze on the mirror not because she wanted to see what they looked like, but because she was too upset, too excited to look at Marcus. She touched the earrings. She flicked her wrist back and forth to see the light shimmer off the stones of the bracelet. She fondled the necklace. She turned back and looked at the man. She was crying, not boohooing, but the tears are flowing down her cheeks. She dropped her head to her chin. She looked back up. She whispered. "Marcus. Thank you. I don't know what to say." Her voice was so low she was barely discernible.

He smiled. "Still one more box."

Valerie looked at the last box. It was the smallest one. She was afraid. She was afraid to pick this one up. They'd only been in the house together a scant five weeks. They'd only known each other scarcely eight months. It couldn't be. It wasn't. Of course it wasn't. There had been no intimation of anything out of the ordinary. She picked up the smallest box. She grappled with the tape and paper that guarded what was inside. She wrestled with it until she was down to the actual box. She held it in her hands. She looked over at Marcus. He was smiling

He said. "Go on."

She was too upset. This was too much. She put it down on the sofa between where the two of them were seated. She kept her eyes downcast. No more, no more, she thought. Was this the box? Was the content of this box her dream? She was just too afraid.

He spoke again. "You won't know what's inside until you open the lid."

She stared at the box. Afraid! Terrified! This was cruel. Her heart's desire was just inches away.

He spoke up. "If you don't want it, I can always find somebody else to give it to."

"I want it." Was all she said, but she still let it sit on the sofa.

"Tell you what." He said. "I'll take it, ride down to the stream to where we buried our licenses, dig them back up, and put the box in there. What do you say?"

Valerie reached out for the box. She picked it up. She held it in her two hands. Her hands were shaking. She was shaking. She was shaking all over. She stifled the beginnings of what she was afraid could become a crying jag. She flipped open the top. It was yellow gold! It was small, not more than perhaps one Karat, Tiffany setting, a perfect stone! She couldn't tell, her eyes were so blurry, the tears blocked her vision. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand getting tear smudges on the sleeve of her blouse. She looked over at the man, Marcus. Her Marcus! She had nothing to say. Absolutely nothing could be said. If she tried to speak she knew she would go completely to pieces.

Marcus took the initiative. He took the ring out of the box, reached across and took Valerie's right hand. He slipped the ring on her finger. He cupped her hand in both of his. "You don't have to give an answer. I want you to think it over. There's no rush."

She looked down at the ring on her finger. It was all so right. The ring! Him! Everything! "No. I've thought it over. The answer's yes." She reached, fell, leaped forward into his arms. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you. I'll marry you! I'll marry you!"

He hugged her close. He took one arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. He took the other and cupped her head into his chest. "This ring is a gift, a free gift. If you change your mind it's still yours."

She was crying. She was borderline hysterical. "I won't change my mind. Never! I'll never change my mind." She went on, blubbering and talking, and shaking. "I'm going to make you so happy! I'm going to make you so proud of me! I'm so happy! This is the happiest day of my life!"

He asked. "Do you like children?"

She cried out. "I love children! We'll have so many children we'll need a larger house! She started blathering. "I'm going to make your life perfect! You'll see!" She started whimpering. "We're going to make babies! We'll fill this house with children. You'll see! There won't be a scratch free piece of furniture anywhere. We'll have formula and poop stains on every rug!"

Marcus took his left hand and, holding her by the hair on the back of her head pulled her head. "We better get started. I'm not a young man. If we start tonight I'll be fifty-six when the oldest finishes college."

She leaned up and kissed him. That made him around thirty-three, about what she figured. She kept doing the numbers. She'd be fifty!

Marcus kept holding her, kept kissing her. He could tell she was tired. It had been an eventful day. She needed to get to sleep. "Valerie I think you should go to bed."

She was crushing herself against him. "Why?"

He whispered in her ear. "No I mean really go to bed, like go to sleep."

Valerie gave him a quizzical look. She reached down and felt between his crotch. "Oh really? You think I should go to sleep. What's that?"

Marcus reached over and pulled her on top. He started pulling her blouse off. She became a willing partner in her progressive dishabille. He tugged at her blouse and bra. She undid her skirt and wiggled out of her panties.

With her completely undressed he said. "Come here. Sit on my lap."

Valerie looked at his lap. He had a hard on the size of Mount Whitney. She wasn't sure she was up to this, but she started for his lap anyway.

Marcus yanked his pants off, then took the girl and hugged her to him. He slowly lifted her down on his erect penis. She was on the dry side, but he decided this time there ought to be some friction.

Valerie felt him very clearly as he lowered her on him. She was dry. It hurt a lot, but the roughness of his penis on her dry vaginal walls also felt good. She hated and liked the feeling both at the same time.

Marcus lowered her on him, but didn't try to do anything else. He just started kissing her. He pulled her close, and just started enjoying her. He reached one hand back behind her, found her ass, and squeezed a cheek.

Valerie liked what he was doing. She put her arms around him and started kissing him back. He was inside her again. She knew that. By being inside her she felt she and he were one person. She glanced at the ring on her finger. Together now they were one person!

He kept her close on his penis without any movement. She was impaled on him, and he was in charge. She was his. He was in control.

As they continued to kiss the next logical things started to happen. They each got progressively more excited, and she started to move up and down. As she got wetter she was able to slide with greater ease. It was tight, but it was a great feeling. She felt the sensation of imminent finality. She didn't try to stop it. When it came she just stopped undulating and held him as close as she could.