Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
442 Followers

Somewhere around the halfway mark, Roxie had her first BIG orgasm. Roxie had had "big" orgasms before. Her first husband gave her multiple orgasms every day. Her second husband topped him easily in the duration and degree of pleasure he brought her.

But the orgasm she had just then was in a whole other league. It was to normal orgasms what normal orgasms were to a sneeze. Actually, it made orgasms that made orgasms look like a sneeze look like a sneeze. Roxie's whole body trembled and she let out an intense howl of delight that shook the night air. Her legs kicked, her body thrashed, and her painted toes curled. Electricity shot up her insides and electrified her brain in a way she never imagined possible, easing all thoughts but one:

MORE!

Roxie's insatiable cock-hunger drove her ravenous cunt down Val's cock with frantic desperation, taking the last six —make that seven— feet of mega-dong in just a few minutes. Her plush, silicone-filled booty smacked Val's abs with a reverberating thwack! Hot cunt-honey gushed down the front of her balls and Val felt her own pussy well up with hot juices. Valerie wasn't fucking the cockomaniac MILF; she was wearing her!

That's when Val felt the first surge.

"HRRRRNGH!" Val grunted, choking back a scream. The pain in her cock was intense! Beneath her, her balls swelled massively, inflating faster than a raft full of compressed gas. She was practically tossed up into the air by the sudden increase in sperm production as her balls pumped several bathtubs worth of baby batter into her scrotum in just under three seconds.

"Oh, GOD!" Roxie howled. "I can feel you growing inside me! Yes, Val! Yes! Bigger! More! MORE!" Roxie wrapped her arms in a bear hug around the shaft growing in her belly. The pulsing, firehose-sized veins were actually visible beneath the flesh of Roxie's stomach, as clear and defined as if they were Roxie's own. Another orgasm rocked the MILF's pussy and she screamed. Two and a half feet away, her big, fake, round balls contracted and her six-inch prick spat out a long, pencil-thin rope of jizz while her cunt gushed like a fire hydrant. Valerie's cock throbbed hugely and swelled a full foot in diameter. Up above, the top of the pink pillar leapt up several feet, the flare of Val's mushroom head clearly visible inside Roxie's ultra-stretched womb. The growth may have been painful to Valerie, but it was pure heaven to Roxie, who shuddered and rolled her head back as another mind-melting orgasm exploded through every nerve in her body.

"Bigger!" was all Roxie could say. "Grow bigger for me!" She dug her heels into Val's car-sized balls and started pumping herself up and down the veiny shaft. Veins as big as Val's biceps massaged Roxie's clit, pummeling the tiny pleasure button like a boxer working a speedbag. Every vein Roxie hit triggered another spectacular orgasm that sent tiny stars and comets swooping through her vision. The hyper-horny MILF's body was barely more than the vibrating ring of the world's largest condom.

"M-m-more!" Roxy begged. Val's titanic cock was only too happy to oblige. It swelled up again, adding feet of length and girth, lifting the hubristic MILF up off of Val's abs and carrying her into the sky even as it stretched her wider than her shoulders. Her shaft was easily a yard across by now and still adding an inch every few seconds. There was as much shaft between the butterfly tattoo on Roxie's plush ass and Val's abs as there had been when Roxie first mounted Val's colossal cock. Veins that had once been as thick as firehoses ballooned in girth until they were thicker than Val's thighs.

Sweat plastered Val's hair to her forehead and she groaned with mingled pain and pleasure, clenching her teeth and panting with the effort of enduring such colossal pressure in her shaft and balls. Her futaBit beeped wildly in alarm, informing her that she had just exceeded twenty four feet in length and over a yard of diameter; Twice as large as she had ever been. The bungee cords strained, creaking audibly from the tension of constricting Val's burgeoning behemoth cock.

Beneath her, her churning, boiling balls surged larger, lifting her higher off the ground and spreading out over the terrace until they consumed every inch of space between the hot tub and the pool. Each testicle was the size of an SUV and five times as heavy. The monster orbs were producing a hundred and fifty gallons of hyper-horny sperm every second. The roar of the liquid churning inside them was audible from the street.

"Roxie!" Val screamed through gritted teeth as the painful pressure in her cock threatened to overwhelm her. She had no idea what she wanted Roxie to do. Help, maybe? But the fortysomething-turned-human condom was beyond help.

"M-murrrrr!" was the last word Roxie was able to slur out before the speech centers of her brain became too waterlogged with endorphins to function and all her mouth sounds devolved into a wild, atonal howling. Her whole body jerked crazily like a ragdoll bouncing on a subwoofer, long limbs twitched and flailed in the throes of orgasm as her inhumanly-ravenous pussy swallowed more and more of Val's behemoth dong, sliding down its slick trunk on a waterfall of slimy precum and pussy juice.

Meanwhile, the intense vibrations in Val's balls were stimulating her rock-hard mega clit like crazy. Her four-inch pleasure button was going wild and it was producing some very strange and intense sweet-and-sour sensations in her stomach where it met and mingled with the earth-shattering ache in her swollen-purple shaft.

Roxie was almost all the way back down Val's still-swelling shaft. Twenty-four feet of tree-trunk-thick cock towered above her and three feet waited below her. Another wave of orgasm exploded inside Roxie and Val felt the MILF's insides contract up and down the entire length of her colossal cockbeast as the woman let out another howl of incomprehensible delight.

***

Back inside the house, Chubsy had finally run out of steam and was lying, panting and pale, on the TV-room couch to recuperate. Every centimeter of his scrawny body glistened with sweat. His flaccid, eighteen-inch meat monster and thoroughly-drained balls were flopped over his thigh, still drooling a pencil-thin stream of cum. Almost every girl at the party had been thoroughly stuffed, They took up most of the room, groaning and stroking swollen bellies that ranged from the size of beach balls to camping tents.

Erika, the girl with the long braid, was lounging around the conversation pit. And by that I mean she was lounging around the conversation pit; she'd finally beaten Veronica H's record for size and then some. She looked like she was taking a nap on a giant pink jelly donut that rose almost to the ceiling. The few girls still coherent enough to be conscious were playing on their phones and posting selfies to Instagram. Hashtag: #creamfilling.

Not all the girls had sucked Chubsy off. A few of the more daring ones had taken his two-foot cock in their pussy or ass (or both, usually). You could tell which ones they were because their orifices were gaping like they'd just been fisted by the Hulk. They gushed gallons of Chubsy's baby batter all over the floor. Most of them were still twitching, eyes rolled back in their heads and drooling at the mouth from the multiple-upon-multiple orgasms Chubsy's eager teenage hyper-cock had wrung from their exhausted bodies. Half the girls Chubsy fucked would discover two weeks later that they were extremely pregnant. The other half would also discover they were pregnant, but they were already pregnant from earlier that evening when Valerie flooded the rear terrace so Chubsy's slightly smaller sperm got muscled out. This included the ones on birth control; Val's sperm got those girls twice as pregnant out of spite.

Every square foot of floor not taken up by a girl's belly was awash with an ankle-deep layer of Chubsy's eggnog-thick spunk. It was spread out over the living room, the dining room, the TV room, the front hall. Essentially, the entire first floor. It sucked and slurped around the cracks of the basement door as it flowed down the steps into the wine cellar, and it lapped at the bottoms of the cupboards in the kitchen.

The only people left ambulatory in Tony's house were Tony and Tasha, who were upstairs playing Sonic, eight male jocks, Phoebe, Milbert, Officers Bhootay and Juggs (who had not been seen since disappearing into the downstairs bathroom twenty minutes ago) and Jessica Greely. Jessica was a petite futa girl with a fetish for tiny cocks who had joined Phoebe in giving Milbert a thrilling threesome. Also Kymberly, sort of. Her sturdy farmgirl physique allowed her to stand up and move around in spite of the yoga-ball-sized gut full of cum she was lugging around (she'd gone back for seconds).

Except for Tony, Tasha, and the horny cops, everyone left was gathered around the big glass doors that led to the rear patio, watching in awe as Roxie and Valerie re-enacted Clash of the Titans with their genitals.

"Go, mom, go!" Kymberly cheered, pressing her belly up against the glass and pumping her fist.

Outside, the pathetically-tiny figure of Roxie jerked and howled.

"God, I can't even imagine what that must be like," said one of the jocks.

"Actually you can, thanks to the power of math!" said a deep, chocolate-pudding-rich voice behind the small crowd. Everybody turned to see who had spoken.

Phoebe gasped. "Neil DeGrasse Tyson!"

"That's right!" said the famous African-American science-celebrity. He was speaking from a small window on Milbert's laptop, which was on the coffee table facing the glass doors to the rear patio. "Milbert was Skyping with me earlier and forgot to hang up when the police arrived. I also witnessed the ensuing teenaged orgy."

"Why didn't you just hang up from your end?" asked a crew-cut jock boy named Evan.

"Milbert has me tied up in his basement and I can't get my arms free to work the mouse," explained Tyson.

"Oh, Milbert!" said everyone in unison, crossing their arms and wagging their fingers at the mischievous nerd.

"Bazingus!" exclaimed Milbert, sticking out his tongue and giving an exaggerated shrug.

Everybody laughed, including Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Jessica Greely raised her hand. "But, Mister Tyson—"

"Doctor Tyson," interrupted Dr. Tyson. "I didn't spend eight years getting my PhD in Pointing out the Scientific Inaccuracies in Hollywood Movies to be called 'Mister,' thank you."

"But, Doctor Tyson," said Phoebe, pausing briefly to perform a nerd snort, "how could math help us understand what Roxie is experiencing right now?"

"Why, you of all people should be able to figure that out, Phoebe," answered Tyson. "Here, let me illustrate..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson disappeared from the screen, returning a few moments later wheeling a large whiteboard into view. The whiteboard was covered in diagrams about cylinders, formulas for volume computation and a somewhat-crude drawing of what could only be Valerie and Roxie having sex. The sizes and measurements of Val's organ were labeled next to the drawing along with lots of math equations.

"I thought you said you were tied up..." said Evan the jock boy, narrowing his eyes.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson's eyes shifted from side to side, then he cleared his throat awkwardly and slapped a long, wooden pointer onto the whiteboard.

"Let's try to put what Roxie was experiencing in perspective," began Tyson. "An average-sized penis, in the hands of a skilled lover, can bring a woman to toe-curling, lip biting, sheet-clawing orgasm. Seriously. You don't have to be big (or even average) to make a woman come really hard if you know what you're doing. That's an average-sized penis. About six inches long and one and a half inches wide with a surface area of about twenty one square inches." Tyson circled a drawing of a penis with the tip of his pointer before sliding the wooden rod across the board to the drawing of Val and Roxie.

"At the moment of Roxie's latest orgasm," Tyson continued, "she had twenty four feet of cock stuffed up her vagina, approximately three and a half feet in diameter, which meant she was being stimulated by over forty-two thousand, three hundred and fifty-five square inches of cock, or roughly just over two thousand times more cock than the average woman would ever experience at one time. This, combined with Valerie's exceptionally-potent aphrodisiac precum which amplifies all sexual pleasure by a factor of ten, results in an orgasm twenty thousand times more powerful than the most powerful orgasm possible from an average-sized penis.

"Simply put, even if a woman came continuously at the rate of one orgasm every minute, each orgasm lasting sixty seconds, she would still have to come for two weeks straight to equal the level of orgasm Roxie experiences every five seconds spent riding Val's penis."

"Woah!" said the crowd.

"Thanks, Neil DeGrasse Tyson!" Milbert said cheerfully.

"Don't mention it." Tyson smiled sagely. "By the way, going by the size of Veronica H's belly, she's ingested approximately eight hundred and forty-six gallons of semen. Assuming Chubsy's semen has a density similar to that of water, that's over seven thousand pounds of cum. Her internal organs would have been crushed to pulp by such a tremendous weight."

Everybody gasped in horror and looked over at Veronica, who was still dazed and panting on top of her impossibly gravid belly. She burped placidly and a trickle of cum flowed down her chin onto her tits. She reached up and wiped her mouth with a sleepy grunt. She seemed fine. The group let out a sigh of relief.

"This is Neil DeGrasse Tyson signing off! Don't stay out too late, Milbert! And kids, always remember to fucking love science!" said Tyson. The scientist then stuffed a red rubber ball-gag in his mouth and snapped the straps around the back of his head before reaching over and hitting a button below the camera's field of view. Skype disconnected with a "Zhweeeeeoooo-POP!"

***

Upstairs, Tasha made her Sonic jump on a mushroom, propelling him high into the air and grabbing dozens of gold coins. Tony was playing as the orange Sonic and he was struggling to keep up. The computer video game made a bleep-bloop noise and Tony knew he'd been bested yet again.

Tasha really is the most amazing girl I've ever met. Thought Tony, watching Tasha's look of determination as she guided the blue Sonic through a loop-de-loop, defeating the boss and winning all the coins.

***

Outside on the terrace, Val was frantically trying to undo the bungee cords strapped around her cock. Angry veins stood out on her muscular neck and her eyes were wide and bloodshot as she scrabbled at the taut elastic cables digging into her cockflesh. It was no good. The cables were too tight against her skin. She couldn't even squeeze her fingertips between the pinching cables and her poor, tortured flesh. Val tried to undo the hooks, but even her pumped guns weren't strong enough to overcome the tension between the straining metal fasteners. She wondered if it would do her any good anyway. Roxie's ultra-stretched cunt felt at least as tight on her shaft as the bungees —maybe moreso. All the same, something had to give soon—her cock had reached twenty-six feet in length and over four across. Every inch of it was an angry purple-red and the whole thing was throbbing dangerously.

If Val's cock was dangerously overgrown, then her balls were a natural disaster in progress. Each of her testicles was the size of a bull elephant and three times as heavy. The monstrous cum-factories were spreading across the terrace, pushing a ridge of girlchowder ahead of them. She heard a crunch somewhere behind her, felt a reverberation through her balls, and she knew her gigantic sack had just crushed the hot tub.

Damn. Thought Valerie. I'm really going to need a soak after this...

Up above her head, Roxie was cumming like a madwoman. Four feet away from her tattooed butt, her cock was shooting a wild, continuous stream of jizz. She came until there wasn't a single drop of spunk left in her silicone-stuffed balls. The last few drops of cum spluttered out of her like a dying lawn sprinkler and still her balls were tight against her prick. Her nutsack squeezed and squeezed and squeezed, desperate to express the orgasm her body was feeling. A tremor ran through Roxie's body and her balls contracted again. Huge blue veins stood out on the surface of her overstuffed sack, growing tighter and tighter until—

POP! Roxie's left-side ball implant burst. Silicone came spurting out of her pisshole like a spaghetti-thin stream of vaseline as half her sack deflated. She hadn't even finished unloading all four thousand ccs of silicone before her right-side ball implant burst, adding its load of translucent jelly to the thin stream squirting through her urethra.

Within a few seconds, her scrotum had shrunk to its un-enhanced size, though it was a little baggy from being stretched out by the implants for so long. Then, something began to happen: her sack started to inflate again! Slowly at first, but then with increasing speed, Roxie's natural testicles grew and swelled, churning with pints, then quarts, then gallons of new spunk! Her balls exploded outward, filling like water balloons, first reaching the size of her original cantaloupe-sized implants, then surpassing them in moments.

Thick, white cum burst from the tip of Roxie's prick as her new-and-improved nuts took up the job of meeting the cum demand her brain was placing on her body. At the same time Roxie's balls began to swell, her six-inch boner was also expanding. She could literally, physically not orgasm hard enough to equal the level of pleasure Val was pumping into her body, so her overtaxed system was adding new nerves to match the ecstasy it was supposed to feel.

Her cock inflated like a hot-dog party balloon, stretching out and expanding with terrific speed. Within seconds her formerly-six-inch cock was two feet long and as thick as her wrist. The tip was still stretching outwards, adding inches of length and girth every second. The long, snakelike dick began to flop wildly and slap against Roxie's distended belly as its length overcame its natural rigidity.

Three feet. Five feet. Eight feet. Her cock would keep growing until the size of her dick was equal to the size of the orgasm her brain wanted it to feel. Ten feet... Fifteen feet! Fifteen feet of long, long, pink cock. The rose tattooed around its base was nothing more than a pink smear across the bottom eight feet of shaft. All the time, Roxie's hosepipe dong was cumming furiously. Ropes of jizz fatter than a roll of quarters spurted from her gaping cockslit, fed continuously by a pair of watermelon-sized balls that slapped against the base of Val's twenty-eight foot erection.

Then the orgasm that had been building in Val's pussy finally released. Val roared at the sweet release of it, even as the pain in her dick threatened to drown all other sensation. Her cock responded sympathetically by swelling outward continuously. The final growth spurt was the log that broke the camel's back. The bungee cords may have been rated to withstand incredible tension, but the metal hooks at the ends weren't nearly as durable. The hooks began to straighten, grasping at each other like lovers' fingertips for a few agonizing seconds until finally—

THWACK! The first bungee gave way, springing back with the force of a bullwhip and slashing a long, red welt across the top of Valerie's balls.

"Yeeeow!" Valerie cried out. "That smarts!"

dongstar
dongstar
442 Followers