Valerie the Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He truly was an astonishing of a male. He was noble, regal even. His abs resembled an overfilled ice cube bag, clad in dark brown fur. His shoulders were broad and sturdy, firm muscles shifted like coiled serpents under his skin. The heat that radiated from him was positively overwhelming, and the scent of him was absolutely captivating, a heady mixture of sweat, cologne, masculine musk, and raw unrelenting desire pounded Valerie's olfactory senses.

The taste of herself still lingered on her tongue, the thought of his finger in her mouth excited her all the more. Georgio sat on the couch, crystal white trunks holding in a truly magnificent sight. She gripped the waistband and pulled, sliding the white underwear off of his body, revealing the absolute python penis bouncing in front of her face. Valerie's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. He was as long as her forearm, and maybe half as thick again. The base was the same luxurious milk chocolate brown of the rest of his fur, but about halfway up the ridged, veiny shaft the colour shifted to a bright, strawberry ice cream pink. The tip was rimmed with a thick, wide ridge. As she breathed on it, she saw the thick head swell and flare. Her vagina quivered at the thought of that happening inside her.

Valerie rested the cock, this monument to masculine virility, across her face, inhaling the faintly sour musk. She salivated hungrily, her jaw hanging open as she inched forwards towards the stallions bulbous beautiful balls. She raked her tongue along their corse furred skin, the salty taste of sweat sending sparks through her lips and her tongue as she fondled the gelatinous globes. She rolled his testicles with her tongue, her lips closing around them in a tight but soft kiss. His cock bounced excitedly on the top of her head as she encompassed both testicles, relishing in their weight, enjoying how full they were. She adored the feeling of having these potent balls in her mouth, Georgio's cock obscuring her view. Her entire world was made up of Georgio right now, his look, his feel, his scent, his taste, the sound of him breathing and grunting around her.

She slavered all over his scrotum as Georgio groaned ecstatically. Valerie reached up and began to stroke the behemoth penis above her head. She felt Georgio's balls tighten in her mouth as she sucked them, gently at first but gradually increasing the pressure. Some boys couldn't handle too much sucking down there, but Valerie guessed that Georgio could probably cram his nuts into a vacuum cleaner at full force and still be fine. The angle was awkward for her to jerk him off, and she couldn't reach the tip from where she was, but he felt so strong and solid in her hand, grunting approval as the vixen stroked his shaft eagerly.

Valerie extracted the now soaking testicles from her mouth and gasped audibly. She loved balls, especially ones like Georgio's that less resembled the fragile sperm generators taught in sex ed, and more looked like a pair of oranges crammed into a purse. Drool made her chin glitter as she smiled stupidly up at Georgio. She was completely entranced by the stallion and no longer even had the vaguest pretence of agency. She was intoxicated with pheromones and endorphins and wanted to think of little more than how badly she wanted the contents of those perfect balls flooding her uterus, a stud knocking her up like his personal breeding mare.

But there was work to do before that. She had enticed his sperm with a taste of her body, now to worship the monolithic member above her. Flashing Georgio an almost stereotypically vulpine smirk as she flexed her long pink tongue and scraped it from base to tip, tasting the smooth, salty skin of his cock, her soft tongue moist with saliva leaving a glittering trail along his shaft.

As she reached the tip, she felt the log of meat in front of her tighten as the head swelled and flared in the manner characteristic of equine males. The bright pink head flowered wide and brilliant, like a blooming rose before her. She leaned forward and kissed it, the faint bitter taste of precum leaking from the inviting black slit in his perfect, pink rose. Her eyes narrowed as she deeply inhaled the masculine scent of Georgio. She tilted forward, running her flexible tongue along his slit, invading his body causing him to groan and slightly buck forward. Valerie gave him another foxy smile as she slid along the side of his cock. She wanted him to squirm, she wanted him desperate. She had him entirely at her mercy and that made her only more enthralled with him.

Her tongue moved more aggressively, dancing like a stripper across the pole of Georgio's cock, her lips planting gentle kisses along the shaft as her tail flicked lazily side to side. She arched her back to keep her rear in the air as much as possible. One of her hands stroked his shaft, and the other massaged his balls elegantly and gently. Her earlier reticence and hesitation had completely disappeared, now all she wanted was to worship this cock before her.

After slipping the flat, throbbing head one loyal, devoted kiss, Valerie opened her soft, satin pink maw and slipped her muzzle around it. She could only fit the first third of his dick in her mouth comfortably drooling over it with a predatory hunger that could only be sated with a mouthful of meat. The horse cock flared comfortably against the roof of her mouth. Every breath she took had to struggle to pull oxygen in around the musty shaft in her mouth. He swelled delightfully in her mouth as she slid her head back and forth, savouring the feel and taste of Georgio.

She moved comfortably, pulling the colossal cock to her lips, then back as far into her mouth as she could. Georgio started stroking her hair, grunting with each slobbery squelch as she slurped intently on his dick.

"Fuck me girl, your mouth feels like fucking velvet. You get a lot of practice with this?"

Valerie pulled back her head, her tongue sliding gracefully along the mottled pink shaft before dancing up to the swollen flat head.

"I get some, but never with someone so big." She chuckled weakly before swallowing as much as she could into her mouth.

The wet, gasping slurp of her devoting herself entirely to the service of the dick was only cut through by Georgio groaning and grunting, muttering phrases like "good girl" and "just like that". Valerie slurped the first third of the monumental penis while her hands glided along the shaft, pumping regularly, coercing the semen just trapped in those bulbous balls out to play. Georgio grabbed a fistful of the vixens hair and she squealed delectably around his girth.

With a yank he pulled the small slut right down on his cock, the swollen head pushing as deep into her throat as he could fit. Valerie was surprised at first. She had never felt her mouth and throat so full before. Georgio pushed her head further and further down his shaft past the pastel punk section of his dick and onto the less used brown flesh further down. He pressed against her throat as Valerie grasped at the air unable to breathe through his member. She began to choke, her eyes rolling back into her head as her senses were filled with nothing but Georgio's cock.

She tried to cough, but her throat was too fill, all that came out was an almost apologetic splutter of bubbly saliva. Her tail stood out on end, tears steaming unbidden from her eyes as the horse inched deeper and deeper inside her. She was scared, starting to panic, but part of her adored this feeling. She was totally in Georgio's control, her life hanging in the balance, his to end or extend as he wished. She started to go limp, allowing whatever was going to happen next to just happen.

Georgio chose then to withdraw from her maw, his cock glistening and soaked, stings of sticky saliva bridging the gap between her lips and the cock. Valerie gasped, cold air raking through her throat, shocking her lungs. She coughed violently, tears running down her cheeks as she gulped down as much air as she could.

Georgio just smiled at her as she cleared her eyes and gazed up adoringly, panting heavily. Georgio stood, and Valerie dropped backwards, kneeling sitting on her calves. He stroked her hair as his cock swung in a pendulum motion, hypnotising her as she followed it. She was desperate to have it back inside her.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart?" Georgio said as he reached down. The dulcet resonance of the stallions voice echoed through every fibre of her being, Her very molecules came alive feeling his voice pulse through them as she just dumbly nodded.

"Now, my little sweetheart, I'm going to put it back in your mouth now. This time I'm not going to stop, I'm pushing it down your throat until I'm done and it's going all the way into you, do you understand?"

All Valerie could do is whimper "Yes please."

Georgio reached down and deftly removed her top. He pulled her top off of her perfect body, letting the discarded fabric fall to the floor, her nipples getting rigid with excitement. Georgio stroked her hair, his thumb reaching down to invade her mouth which she greedily started to suck. Georgio gripped the back of her head and tapped her nose with the tip of his cock. Instinctively her mouth opened and he lapped the swollen head on her tongue before pushing forward into her mouth.

He was much more rough with her this time around. Valerie started trying to keep pace with her neck, but had to stop, allowing her mouth to just act as a sleeve for Georgio to milk his cock with.

He pushed deeper and deeper into her throat and Valerie started to raise her hands in protest. It was too much, too thick, too long. There was no way she could possibly fit the whole thing in. Then, with a grunt and a push, she felt something give way as the wide, flared horse cock pushed down her throat. Her body went limp as the shaft slid all the way down her throat. Her nose was pressed against his marble abs, her throat unyieldingly stuffed. She could have sworn she could feel him fucking straight into her stomach. She gagged against his girth, but that only served to excite him further, tightening as he thrusted in and out, giving a peristalsis effect that caused him to audibly groan for her.

He clamped his second hand on the back of her head as he mercilessly fucked her face. She gagged and tried to spit up on him as he ravaged her, but his monumental cock created too tight a seal that nothing had anywhere to go but back down. Her vision when black and stars swirled inside her skull as Georgio slammed her head into his torso over and over and over again. He was relentless and savage. She couldn't breathe, her legs bucking sporadically as the stallion violently used her throat.

Georgio groaned and hissed through clenched teeth that he was going to cum. Valerie clamped her hands firmly on his buttocks, mostly just to have something solid to hold onto, but there was some subconscious need to cram as much of him into her body as possible. Georgio held her in place, her cheeks bulging and her throat completely stuffed with horse meat. She felt him swell inside her throat tensing as she growled through his orgasm. She felt the hot, sticky semen spurt from the cock like water from a fire hose. It was endless, a geyser of thick, potent sperm flooding down her throat and straight into her stomach. She couldn't even really taste it he was so far down her throat, though the bitter, salty savour did subtly snake its way up.

Georgio held his volcano dick in her throat for what felt like an eternity. Her claws sank in to the firm meat of his ass. Her eyes rolled back as she began to feel the effects of being oxygen starved for so long. And still he poured more and more semen into her. She could not believe that there could be so much, it was like his balls were generating gallons of cum and then pumping every single drop down her gullet.

Eventually she felt him start to soften, the flared swollen head shrinking in her throat as the solid rod of horse flesh became a lot more flaccid. He withdrew from her gradually, his grip on her head loosening as he did. He pulled the now slackened rose head out of her mouth and cool air flooded down her neck. Valerie gasped and wretched as at last there was new air in her lungs, but thankfully she managed to avoid vomiting.

Georgio dropped backwards onto the couch again, his beautiful brown fur now matted and sparkly with sweat. He let out a satisfied sigh as he stretched out across the couch. Valerie collapsed against his leg, his soft yet still intimidatingly sizable cock nestled on her face, drips of salty white cum still fell onto her exposed breasts. They lay there for a moment in rapturous bliss.

"That was," Valarie managed to choke out. "Absolutely incredible."

She heaved long, heavy breaths, her neck starting to feel less like it was exploding. Her whole body was shivering, her face was a mess and her pussy was totally soaked.

Georgio just smiled at her. "I have to say, sweetheart, I'm rather impressed. Not many can throat me to the hilt, and believe me when I say that quite a few have tried."

Valerie just smiled and locked a drop of cum from the tip of his now almost comically floppy dick. "Well it certainly wasn't easy. I felt like I was swallowing a flag pole for a while there."

Georgio just laughed as he tenderly stroked Valerie's hair. "You know sweetheart, I'm rather parched. Be a dear and fetch me another drink won't you?"

Valerie staggered to her feet, pulled her top haphazardly back on and made her way out to the kitchen. Once there, she saw Duke propped up against the island with his back to her. He was gripping the worktop tightly and almost looked like he was in pain. As she watched, he suddenly loosened up and let out a groan. Then Valerie's mother was there, stood in front of him, wiping her lips. She saw Valerie and flashed her a wickedly feline grin as she buttoned up the top two buttons of her blouse and gracefully padded her way past the still dumbfounded Valerie.

Valerie had always known her mother was a cheat, but she had no idea she'd be so brazen about it. Then again, she had herself just finished getting skullfucked by the biggest stallion she had ever seen, all while her father was entertaining other guests outside.

Duke smiled hungrily at her as she walked over to the sink.

"So, you're Jennifer's little kitten are you?"

There was something in his tone that immediately put her on edge. Where Georgio had been kindly, welcoming and warm, Duke was harsh, sharp and domineering. His scent was more pungent, and despite just having had his cock drained by her mother, Valerie had no doubts about the dobermans intentions towards her. She knew he was mentally undressing her, not that there was much left to the imagination at this point, and she didn't know exactly how she felt about that. It could be the hurricane of hormones swirling around her brain, but speaking to Duke made her asshole clench and her pussy ache. She was scared of him, and she kind of enjoyed that feeling.

She felt Duke press up against her, his tight, wiry, muscular frame engulfing her, occupying her space. He was nowhere near as titanic as Georgio, but he was still bigger than her by a significant degree. While Georgio had the physique of an adonis, Duke was built like a college athlete in his prime. His were muscles built for purpose rather than for show. Not an inch of him was wasted, every scrap of his body seemed to be optimised to an immeasurable degree.

His grip wasn't overly tight, yet it was still like stone around her arm. His black fur bristled and his thick masculine aroma pervaded her senses. The pheromones he was giving off left her brain swimming in sensual desire. The image of her mother wiping her lips post felatio flashed through her mind and while she should have been disgusted, it only served to make her more intrigued. Her mother wouldn't settle for anything less than magnificent, and if he was good enough to make Jennifer Wynn so recklessly risk her marriage, how truly amazing must he be?

She felt his hand squeeze her ass lightly and her heart rate rapidly increased, She thought she wanted to run, to break free from this devil dog. But every time she inhaled she took in his scent and it made her knees weak. She wanted him to take her, to feel his hand paws around her neck and his thick knot sealing him inside her pussy. He scared her and aroused her in equal measure.

The combination of endorphins, hormones, pheromones and raw unabated lust was too much to bear. She turned in his arms, his fingers gliding effortlessly from her perky round ass to her now saturated pussy. She looked up at him pleadingly as his fingers slipped into her. She let out a yelp as he curled a finger inside her. He withdrew and ran his long, wide, pink tongue across his finger. He grinned at her as he lapped every drop of her off of his hand.

"Well, you're certainly as sweet as you look kitten. You know," he pressed his body fully against hers, pinning her to the countertop. "I never got the chance to thank your mother for treating me so well earlier. Perhaps you could take a message for her?"

The dog dropped down to his knees and with the cruel intent of an assassin, he pulled down her shorts and panties in one fluid motion. The scent of her arousal swelled through the air, the perfume of feminine lust undeniable. Duke inhaled audibly and deeply, a bestial growl escaping from him as his eyes narrowed. He lunged forward, his hands gripping her buttocks firmly as he shoved his face into her pussy.

His tongue was rough and dextrous, unfurling like a red carpet inside her, opening up long and wide, scraping against her walls. Her jaw dropped and a low pitched groan echoed out from her as she grabbed hold of the counter to avoid just collapsing under the force of Duke's amazing tongue.

The doberman's nose was pressed right against her clitorism twitching with every lap of his canine tongue sending jolts of energy through her body. He was voraciously devouring her, his tongue rolling and twisting inside her forceful and intense. She'd been with girls before, she'd been with experienced girls before, but Duke was earring her like he did this for a living. His lips smacked and puckered as he slurped the leaking juices cascading from her body. He pulled her closer, his hot breath tickling her thighs as his tongue excavated as much of her vagina as he could.

Her legs started to vibrate as he relentlessly savaged her pussy. Her throat released a raspy, gurgling croak of pleasure as her hands latched onto his head and shoved him as deep as she could force him. Her whole body began to convulse, ugly grunts jumping from her body with every full body shudder. Her knees bowed like her tendons were made of rubber as all of her muscles tensed, orgasm tearing through her body like a full broadside.

She fell back against the counter as Duke got to his feet. He cupped her chin delicately, her eyes barely open as she panted into his face, he smirked then kissed her deeply, his tongue still flavoured with her as it snaked its way past her lips toward her throat, She sucked it thirstily, wanting the feeling to never end.

Duke broke off the kiss and wandered off. Valerie thought he thanked her but to be perfectly honest her brain was only really working at about thirty percent efficiency at that moment, so she couldn't really remember what year it was. Eventually, she scooped her shorts back on though she first extricated the sodden panties within. She chucked them in the laundry hamper, poured herself a glass of water and downed it. She went to the fridge, grabbed a beer, popped the top and headed back into the study.

Valerie nearly dropped the bottle when she walked in. In the study were Duke and Georgio, both entirely naked, making out with one another. Both men grabbed and caressed each other, lips locked and eyes closed in passion as their tongues rolled over each other. Georgio was sat on the couch, cock in hand, stroking all the way along the shaft. The rigid shaft looked even more impressive now that she could see it more clearly. Duke was kneeling on the couch, his toned, firm body stretched taught as he leaned over the stallion. They didn't seem to have recognised that she was even there, and Valerie was too enraptured in the sight of these two god-like men all over each other to really make a difference.