Valerie's Greatest Moments Ch. 02

Story Info
Valerie's quest for her brother takes a turn.
2.4k words
4.34
18.5k
21
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night for Valerie. She got the man of her dreams, but deep inside she wondered if the two were now in a relationship or if it was a night of lust. She knew her brother wanted her last night, but now that he had her, what would he think of next? Lucas wasn't exactly the devoted type, nor was he exactly without options in the school of extremely beautiful seniors, and even many of the local college women. Valerie was beautiful herself, and she knew that, but could she really compete with the experience of a Sorority Slut?

On top of all that, in the heat of passion, her decision to not use any lubrication last night was beginning to come back and bite her. Her asshole was sore. Her brother was bigger than she had expected him to be, but she felt so good while it was happening. Now, since she was empty, she was completely sore. As she laid on her stomach, on her bed, she looked out of her window and pondered her choice last night.

"I don't regret doing it, just doing it without thinking," she thought to herself as she laid there. As she laid there, she heard the sound of her phone ringing. She turned to her nightstand, and reached for her phone. It was her stupid, soon to be, ex-boyfriend. She grunted to herself, as she declined the phone and put it back on the nightstand. She was about to lay back down, when she heard a knock on her door. She looked up, and watched as the door opened and her mother walked in.

"Hey honey, everything okay?" Her mother asked, as Valerie just sighed. She nodded, but her mother knew her daughter too well. She walked in, and closed the door, before walking over and sitting on the edge of her daughter's bed. Valerie's phone lit up again, with another call from Gerald, and when she didn't hesitate to move, Valerie's mom looked at her.

"Did you two break up?" She asked, and Valerie simply shook her head yes, because it was the best way to not breach what was really bothering her.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. But if it means anything, I never liked him anyway." Valerie heard her mother say, and she smiled.

"Me neither, really. He was kind of just a boyfriend by name... You know head cheerleader, starting quarterback... That kind of cliche stuff," Valerie admitted to her mother, who smiled at her.

"Well then if that's not it, what's got you so bummed out?" Her mother asked, and Valerie looked at her.

"It's... It's just, I'm a little sore... I had a rebound last night, and he made me a little sore." Valerie said, and she could see her mother grow a little concerned.

"Did you use protection?" She asked, to which Valerie sighed and rolled her eyes. It would be one thing if her mother was concerned about STIs, but she wasn't. Valerie knew she was worried about pregnancy.

"I'm not pregnant. He didn't even touch that area. We used 'other' options to have fun." Valerie said, shifting her eyes to her mother's own ass. Her mother caught on and let out an "Ohhhh" as she now knew.

"Well, I'm not going to lecture you, because you ARE an adult, but I hope next time you take better precaution." Her mother said as she spoke in a concerned parent tone.

"Yeah I'll make him lick it first next time," Valerie joked, until she realized it was her mother she was talking to and not one of friends.

"It's okay sweetie, I like mine licked too. But anyway, I'm going to the store. Your father is out fishing with his friends, and I don't know where your brother is." Her mother spoke up.

"He's in the pool house. I picked him up on my way home. We have to go get his car later, he wasn't in a condition to drive last night." Valerie said, and her mother gave her an encouraging smile for Valerie's adultness and not letting Lucas drive intoxicated.

"Okay well, be back soon dear. Need anything? Maybe some ice?" Her mother jokingly asked. Valerie shook her head no, and returned the platonic kiss her mother was giving her.Moments later, Valerie was able to lay her head down and finally get some sleep.

As she started to wake up, she could feel her body being worked over by the hands of an experienced masseuse. She was on her stomach, and loved every second as the fingers worked over her back and neck. She let out moans of pleasure, and rested with her eyes still closed. She didn't want to open them, and instead opted to just enjoy the sensation running through her body.

"Feels so good. Go lower, please," she half begged, and she felt the foreign fingers work down the crevasses of her back. She melted, and was about to fall back to sleep again, when she felt a sharp pain on her ass cheek from a slap. She jumped up and turned to look, finding out it was none other than Lucas standing over there. She gave him a naughty smile, and simply turned back on to her stomach. She began to spread her legs, as Lucas began rubbing his hand across her ass cheeks.

Soon after, she felt her brother begin to massage the rim of her asshole, making all the pain she was enduring from last night seemingly melt. She also could feel her body working up its arousal.

"I got to thinking last night," Lucas said as he began to softly knead his sister's ass with his hands.

"About what?" Valerie replied softly, finding herself loving the pleasure she was getting. She didn't hear an answer, but when she felt her brother's hand slip underneath to begin rubbing her pussy, she began to get wet. She knew what he wanted, but she wasn't ready for that, or so she thought.

"I told you, I want to wait for that. Plus, what if I get pregnant?" Valerie pleaded as her brother massaged her, and she found herself grinding into his hand.

"That sounds hot. Filling you up with my cock, burrying my seed inside you, watching your belly get bigger, and then seeing my son come out of you; only to put another one right back into you," Lucas said, in a more dominant tone than he was last night. Valerie felt her body melting, but she didn't know what to do. She knew she couldn't get pregnant, but she also knew she wanted her brother. And if her pussy was what he wanted, then she'd have to consider it.

"Not yet ... I still have college." She pleaded, in between moans as her brother started sliding his middle finger into her wet box.

"Yes, but I still have a hard cock," Lucas replied as he began to push in a little deeper, feeling the wet slippery folds of his sister. What made Valerie so upset was that she was incredibly horny, but she also had to know something before they went further.

"If we do this, what are we?" Valerie asked, as she contemplated her thoughts. Lucas kept silent as he inserted a second finger, his ring finger.

"Brother and sister. But when our son comes out, Father and Mother, as well as Uncle and Aunt." Lucas said, smiling at his stupid joke. Valerie rolled her eyes.

"And if it's a girl?" She asked, reaching more and more heights as her brother fucked her pussy with his hand. His pace quickened, and she tried her best not to let her moans out.

"Then she'll be the most spoiled girl on the planet." Lucas said, smiling ear to ear. Valerie had heard these lines before, from Gerald. Only now, she truly hoped they were true. She wanted to protest further, but she knew she couldn't.

"Okay, but you gotta earn it first. Do as I say, and then you can have what you want," she was able to muster up, and Lucas looked at her. Her eyes started to close as she was reaching her orgasm. She knew what was about to happen, but it had only happened maybe 5 times in her life, each one to her BOB (battery operated buddy) and never to an actual person.

"Eat my pussy," Valerie said, and Lucas followed her orders. He began to lick and suck on her swollen clit, like she had always pictured he would except better. He was going crazy. His tongue reached parts of her pussy that Gerald never had. It didn't take long, before Valerie placed her hands onto Lucas's head, and wrapped her legs tight around him.

Lucas knew she could get wet, and his inner "stud" began to feel good about it, but what he didn't know was that his sister was about to treat him the same way he had treated many of the girls he had been with. With his mouth and head trapped, Valerie began to grind on his mouth before letting out five squirts of her juices both in his mouth and on his face. She had always wanted to do this to someone, and figured Lucas was the perfect person considering how much he wanted to get her pregnant. It seemed like an even trade off to her.

"Lick it up," Valerie said, her inner dominatrix coming out, to which Lucas obliged. He licked up every ounce of juice she had produced, and started to get to his feet for his reward, but Valerie had other plans. She was going to see just how bad her brother would work for it.

"No no. I said do as I say. I'm not done yet," she said, in a teasing voice. Lucas was confused, but also growing more and more horny. Valerie wasn't blind, and she knew this was happening. She also knew that she was going to make this encounter last, as she had the time to do so.

"Stand up, hands behind your back," Valerie said, and Lucas slowly stood up. He put his hands behind his back, and Valerie smiled. She raised her feet up, placing one on each side of the meat rod. She slowly began to move her feet back and forth, as she reached for her phone. She brought up her stop watch, and set it to 20 minutes.

"If you can let me do whatever I want, for 20 minutes, without moving your hands or cumming, then my pussy is yours to do as you please whenever you please. If you do cum, then your cock is mine for life. Deal?" Valerie said, in her most seductive tone.

Both of them were natural competitors, and Valerie knew this. So it was no surprise to her, when her brother choked out a "Deal" reply. She only smirked at this, before increasing the speed of her feet. She looked her brother in the eyes, and she instantly saw he wasn't far from cumming.

To her surprise, even with her talking dirty along the way, Lucas had managed to last over 12 minutes before she began to feel doubt. Finally, she decided to stop using her feet and use her strengths. Bending down to in front of her brother, Valerie looked up into Lucas's eyes, and slowly began to slide her tongue up and down the length of her brother's cock. He let out a moan, and when she started to stroke his cock as well, he began to feel like he was about to lose.

Up and down, and all around, Valerie licked his cock before she slid his cock deep into her throat. She was just getting into it, when suddenly, she felt the hand on the back of her head. She smiled to herself, and came up off her brother's cock, with a trail of saliva lingering. She stroked it and slurped in the taste of his cock, before smiling and letting out a short giggle.

"Oops, your hand moved." She laughed, and Lucas only opened his eyes in realization that his prize would not be had.

"Not fair, I wasn't expecting you to do that. Also, I still haven't cum yet," Lucas began to argue, to which Valerie simply let go of his cock and reached for her phone to stop the timer.

"Oh? And I suppose you want a do over? Come on, now. Do you know who our dad is? I can't go back on a deal." Valerie teased.

"But we can raise the stakes," Lucas said as he saw Valerie raise an eyebrow in interest. "Double or nothing. For the time remaining, if I don't cum, then you do what I want, when I want. If I do cum, then I do what you want, when you want. Also, winner gets $200."

Valerie laughed at the mentioning of money, but she was willing to take the gamble, even with 7 minutes and 15 seconds remaining. She looked her brother in the eyes, and continued the countdown.

Tossing the phone to the side, Valerie went back to work on her brother's cock. She began sucking his cock for all she was worth, and she was enjoying it. She had to make up for the time lost in her time talking, but that didn't take long. She slept naked, and one advantage of that was now she was able to play with her breasts as she sucked on her brother's cock, while using her other hand to finger her pussy.

She wasn't doing those things on purpose, but rather to simply get herself off as she was reaching another orgasm. What she didn't know was that this was having a huge affect on her brother. She didn't have long to react before she felt his veins pump before he unleashed his seed deep into her throat, just 3 seconds before the timer went off. Valerie finished swallowing her brother's offering, when she smiled and looked up at Lucas.

"I win again. Looks like you're mine. Oh and I want that in cash, no taxes." Valerie said as she stood up and proceeded to the bathroom.

"Wait... It was a 3 second difference!" Lucas tried to plead his case.

"Deal is a deal. Clean up while I take a shower, will you?" Valerie said as she closed the door to the bathroom, and began to run the water for a hot shower. She was more than satisfied with her determination to resist. She also knew exactly how she was going to use this to her advantage, as long as she could.