Valiant Valkyrie goes to the Beach

Story Info
It's all sun, surf and fun... until a super-villain comes.
8.1k words
4.32
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie goes to the Beach

It's all sun, surf, and fun... until a super-villain comes calling.

By MarkVSharp

Author's Note: The following story is a reskinning of an older fanfic I published years ago on a different site. In addition to changing up the principal heroine, it's also had a short epilogue added that was not in the original version.

A pristine stretch of white sand nestled amidst rocky cliffs on the grounds of the university's Marine Biology Center, the hidden paradise known locally as Bikini Beach was one of Beachport's best kept secrets. Free of the diaper-soiling children and bloated old creeps that infested the city's public beaches, on a warm summer's day the beach was covered from one end to the other with a sea of scantily-clad sun-bathing students. But despite its idyllic appearance one thing remained true of Bikini Beach: wherever such a rich herd of tempting and unprotected prey assembled, there would be predators. And not all predators slink and skulk in the dead of night.

One bright day, just before the start of the fall semester, three shapely and bikini-clad co-eds strutted out onto the beach. Finding a free spot amidst the pure white sand and sea of sun-bathing beauties they spread their towels and lay down upon them. Then, smirking to one another, they reached back with delicate hands and opened the backs of their bikini tops. Laying out, the three settled in to get some much-needed pre-semester sun.

Moments later three large shadows suddenly fell across them. Gasping, the co-eds lifted their heads and looked up as one to see three hugely-muscled male lifeguards looming over them, wearing red trunks and wide leering smiles.

"Hey, babes," Chip said, flashing them twin pistol-shooting gestures. "Looking fine! Enjoying the beach?"

"Just so you know," Chad said, brushing back his spiky hair, "your safety is guaranteed by us... the Beach Dawgz!" He pointed two thumbs back toward the broad pecs of himself and his comrades.

"If you feel like showing us how thankful you are, ladies," Chaz said, "feel free to come up to the lifeguard station... anytime." He pointed his thumb to a nearby elevated station, where the lookout post was currently completely empty.

Gasping and twittering, the three lovely young ladies exchanged glances, their faces covered in discomfort. Each raised one hand to brush her luscious pink lips, while dropping the other arm down to make sure her ample bare breasts were covered. "We have boyfriends," the center girl said. She was their unofficial leader, and coincidentally also both the best endowed and the only natural blonde among them.

"But they ain't here," Chip said. His smirk broadened. "And we are."

"We've got wine coolers and a water bed in the back..." Chad said. "Just saying," he added, with a raised eyebrow and a leering smirk.

The three girls remained silent, gaping up at him, curvy young bodies squirming slightly in their tiny bikini bottoms.

"You know ladies," Chaz said, testily, when he saw that their enticements had failed to win immediate compliance, "we don't make a lot of money. If we don't get properly 'thanked', it can be hard to concentrate on our jobs. Now, you wouldn't want that would you?"

The young beauties bit their lips, gaping up at the three towering muscular lifeguards. Their pretty eyes could not help but glance back and forth between the men's leering faces, and the mid-sized bulges in their red trunks. Their large-breasted, naturally blonde leader licked her lips slowly, and then opened her luscious mouth in preparation to speak.

But before she could, a new coke-bottle-shaped shadow suddenly fell across the sun-blocking Beach Dawgz themselves.

"Sorry boys," a melodious female voice purred. "But I'm afraid you're not this beach's chief protectors anymore!"

The three hulking lifeguards spun around. Their jaws dropped. "V... Valiant Valkyrie?!" they yelped, as one.

The massively-endowed bikini-clad heroine was indeed standing right behind them, trapping the stunned Beach Dawgz between her and their recumbent blonde quarry. Her hands on her hips and a smirk on her masked faced, she looked right at home on Bikini Beach. The only concession she'd made to the environment was to remove her boots, letting her super-powered toes wiggle in the sand. She was flanked, to either side, by a pair of stern-faced female lifeguards, their arms folded beneath their own enormous red-one-piece-filling breasts.

"Don't you have something better to do than harass young women?" the mighty heroine asked.

"Uh..." the Beach Dawgz mumbled, momentarily tongue tied. Even as the designated guardians of a beach covered from one end to the other in luscious and scantily-clad young ladies, they had trouble keeping their eyes out of the cavernous cleavage that was jiggling back and forth between them, squeezed together by the straining cups of Valiant Valkyrie's blue-and-gold bra.

"We didn't mean anything by it, Valiant Valkyrie," Chaz finally managed to get out, even as his gaze dropped from her breasts to her sleekly skimpy, double-V-symbol-bedecked panties. He swallowed heavily, his head swimming with the vision of her crotch. "We... uh... we was just playing is all."

"Well, go play somewhere else," Valiant Valkyrie said, firmly.

The three girls grinned at Valiant Valkyrie's comment. As one, they let out trilling and delighted giggles, hands clutched to their smirking lips.

Trapped between glaring Valkyrie and her escorts in front, and those derisive female giggles from behind, the Beach Dawgz' puffed-up courage failed them. Mumbling unintelligible apologies to Valkyrie they turned and quickly fled, looking less like muscular lifeguards than puppies yelping away with their limp tails between their legs. As the super-cock-blocked trio beat a hasty retreat, they repeatedly glanced over their broad shoulders... both to glare in fury at the preening smug heroine, and to cop a last few lustful parting stares at her ample jiggling charms.

"Thanks, Valiant Valkyrie," Pamela said, after the Dawgz were long gone. She shifted her folded arms back and forth in satisfaction... making her enormous breasts, which were almost the size of Valiant Valkyrie's, shift and slosh gloriously within her tight red one-piece. "Those guys are real creeps."

"They hit on us in the locker room every single day, but don't worry - we never give them any," Yasmine assured her, reaching back to habitually smooth her own skimpy one-piece out over her own jutting, voluptuous ass.

"I'll have a long, long talk with their supervisor later," Valiant Valkyrie assured them. "But right now there are bigger fish to fry." Strutting forward, she took up a position beside the trio of sunbathing beauties. Across the beach a veritable sea of equally beautiful and barely-covered young ladies lifted up and gaped in awe, as they for the first time saw that the noble and beautiful icon whose posters decorated their dorm rooms had now appeared in person before them. Putting her hands on her hips, the Golden Goddess spread her long and mighty legs, threw back her shoulders, and glared out defiantly toward the crashing surf.

"There's been one too many young ladies who've disappeared from this beach in the last few days. Well no more! I, Valiant Valkyrie, am now personally protecting the ladies of this beach from all threats, whether human or beast!"

The three young beauties upon their towels gazed up at their self-declared champion, eyes shining with awe, and cried out with delight. Forgetting their bras lying open on their towels, they surged over and threw themselves at her feet, squealing as they gave their idols' calves jiggling topless hugs of adoration. Other bikini-clad young ladies from all over the beach thronged over to also see their mighty protector, eyes shining with fan-girlish awe... abandoning their confused boyfriends in the process. Smiling proudly, Pamela and Yasmine strode over and took impromptu sidekick positions to either side of the adulation-bathed heroine.

"Today," Pamela announced happily, "Valiant Valkyrie isn't just the Queen of Valor... she's the Queen of the Beach!" Delighted coos of agreement rose from dozens of voluptuous and scantily-clad female chests. Lifting her chin high, Valiant Valkyrie basked in both the sun and the adoration.

'This sure beats patrolling down dark alleys,' she thought to herself, her smile slowly broadening. 'Every day of super-heroine-ing should be like this...'

Meanwhile, safely ensconced back in their little tree-fort, the Beach Dawgz watched. Valiant Valkyrie was soaking up all of the jiggling female gratitude that, rightfully, should have been directed towards their own jockstraps. But, unable to do anything else, they sulked and glared impotently...

But Valiant Valkyrie was not the only one enjoying the worship of a half dozen young ladies that day. Far out to sea the evil mutant mastermind known as the Leviathan relaxed aboard his personal palatial submarine. A huge and muscular grey-skinned beast, he lounged back upon a luxurious leather throne-cum-captain's chair. A half-dozen naked and captive co-eds clustered about him, worshipfully serving his pleasure. Their tiny bikinis hung from hooks along the side of the green glowing cabin wall, ignored. Two, lying snuggled sweetly by his side, laid delicate kisses to his hissing gills. Two others, lying demurely upon their sides amongst the cushions to either side of his head, held a jar of caviar and a rum cocktail ready for him, respectively, cradled between their large and shapely bare breasts. Meanwhile the bustiest pair of all knelt between his webbed feet and used their gentle lapping tongues to delicately pleasure his enormous, two foot long, shark-like mutant member.

But the dark inhuman lord paid no attention to his pretty, adoring, human attendants. He gazed instead up at the screen of his periscope, whose telescopic sight was fixed upon the target-rich sands of Bikini Beach. The cross-hairs were centered directly between Valiant Valkyrie's massive breasts, which wobbled slightly side to side, barely contained within her bra, as she obliviously preened.

"Whoever is stealing women from this beach," she declared, smirking unknowingly right into his distant unseen camera. "Be they man or beast - they've met their match! Their depredations stop now!" The gorgeous young women clustered close around her feet giggled, gazing up in awe.

"Now that's my kind of challenge!" Leviathan said. He switched off the screen, and pushed it aside. "Bring me my fin, girls! I'm going up!"

With an adoring sigh, one of the two beauties at his feet laid one last kiss upon his namesake penis, stood up, and strutted obediently away. She returned a few minutes later, a large black fin dangling from her fingers by a pair of straps. Leviathan grinned.

A few minutes later, Valiant Valkyrie's reverie amongst her fangirls was suddenly broken by a scream. Bursting from the surf, a busty and barely-covered blonde hurtled bouncily up the beach towards her. "Shark! Shark!" the blonde screeched, hysterically. She threw herself at Valiant Valkyrie's bare feet, bikini-clad ass lifted high, whimpered, and pointed out to sea. "Shark!" she screamed, yet again.

Valkyrie gasped. Sure enough, out in the distance, a dark fin cut through the water. All across the beach more men and women were streaming up out of the surf, lurching and screaming at the sight.

"Don't worry, ladies!" Valiant Valkyrie said. Picking her way out of her horde of gasping fangirls, she strode boldly down to the water. "No creature of the sea is a match for the Golden Goddess!" she announced. Striding like a colossus, she immersed herself in the shark-infested surf, letting it crash up over her rolling panty-clad hips.

As she reached deeper water, the waves ebbing about her waist and splashing over her breasts, Valiant Valkyrie saw the fin turn and come straight at her. A dozen yards away it dipped beneath the surface. Waves crashing around her, Valiant Valkyrie spread her legs and braced for impact. "Come on you beast!" she said, forming her fists. She was confident, with her belt to protect her flesh from harm, that she could stand toe to toe with any shark... and give it a walloping that would ensure it never came back again.

Then everything happened too fast. Suddenly a huge wave surged up into her face, immersing her in water, and with it came a grey blur. Valkyrie gasped as a heavy weight slammed into her and she was knocked off her feet and down into the swirling water. As she flailed, blind and disoriented in the drink, something that felt like a flipper, or a hand, shot between her huge breasts and tore her straining bra straight off.

Valiant Valkyrie's head popped back up and she spluttered, spitting water from her mouth. Then she gaped down at her bare shoulders in shock, feeling her enormous breasts sloshing naked in the stirring salty surf. Meanwhile the crowd, which had been holding its breath nervously, immediately leapt up in cheers up and down the beach.

"Are you alright?!" the two buxom lifeguards squealed. They leapt up and down happily, bodies bouncing in their straining one-pieces... but staying just beyond the reach of the crashing surf.

"Yes!" Valkyrie called back. Turning to face the shore, she made sure to keep shoulders carefully below the rolling waves as she raised a mighty arm and waved reassuringly. "I'm just fine! Don't worry -- this creature is nothing for Valiant Valkyrie!"

Suddenly, a gasp rose from the beach. Women raised their hands to their mouths in shock, while men pointed, gaped, and laughed. Whirling round to see what they were pointing at, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes went wide as the fin cut through the water twenty feet behind her... her bra caught upon its tip, each huge cup fluttering to either side like a flag.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Shocked, she instinctively shot up onto her feet, fists rising... and in doing so caused both of her massive naked jugs to burst forth from the water and sway, dripping and exposed, before the stunned crowd. Unable to help themselves, men up and down the beach laughed out with delight. The Beach Dawgs in particular doubled over on their little lookout railing, pointing and whooping ribaldly. Whipping back into their hut, Chaz darted back out holding a top of the line camera with a huge telephoto lens, cradled it against the railing, and began to gleefully snap picture after picture of the soaked, shocked, and humiliatingly topless super-heroine.

Meanwhile, Valiant Valkyrie gaped down in shock at her exposed rack, each huge jug jiggling ponderously above the sloshing sea. The laughter washing around her made her face turn red. Her head whipped around, and gave the retreating shark fin a dark, furious glare. The fin wobbled back and forth above the waves as it turned out to sea, making her bra flutter back and forth, almost as if taunting her with it.

"Mindless beast or no... I'll... I'll get you for this!" she cried. Lunging down into the water, she set out in pursuit with smooth, sure, and superhumanly powerful strokes.

When she had gone about a hundred meters further out to sea, Valiant Valkyrie's head burst up for breath only to find that the fin had vanished. Gasping, she jerked back and tread water. Craning her lovely head and scanned the horizon, searching for any sign of her elusive attacker.

But unbeknownst to her, he was already beneath her. The grey Leviathan lounged back upon the sand directly beneath her, his gills working lazily and his mutant eyes seeing clearly. Her bra still dangled in the currents from the fin strapped to his head. Directly above his face, Valiant Valkyrie's voluptuous and scantily-clad ass wiggled rhythmically back and forth, oblivious to her observer as her thighs scissored repeatedly open and then shut. Each time they opened she unknowingly gave her assailant a perfect view of her delicate mound, bulging slightly through her tight skimpy bikini panties.

Then, as easily as if he were grabbing a snack off the shelf the villain reached up and, timing his attack to the second, suddenly slid two fingers into the back of Valiant Valkyrie's defenseless bikini bottom. Valiant Valkyrie's head gasped in shock upon the surface. But before she could react, her precious thong had been pulled out from her ass and yanked straight down her mighty down-thrusting legs to her ankles.

Valkyrie squealed... or started to. The humiliating binding round her ankles prevented her from making another stroke, and even as her mouth dropped open it dipped beneath the waves, and water poured in to choke her nascent cry. Moments later a wave smashed into her. Immersed in the tumbling water and sent hurtling head-over-heels back up the beach, Valiant Valkyrie could only scream silently and impotently as she felt her skimpy bottoms slip right off her flailing ankles and vanish into the briny deep.

The big wave sent the buxom heroine hurtling back up onto the beach and receded, depositing her creamy busty curves face-down upon it like a beached whale. Half-drowned, she spent a moment buried in the sand and then, with a groan, slowly stirred, and rose up on her hands and knees. Her face flew back, drenched hair flashing, and she gaped up in shock... to find herself surrounded by pointing, laughing men.

Unable to restrain themselves, even as their girlfriends gaped in shock just beside them, every last man on Bikini Beach pointed and crowed in delight at the sight of the haughty, preening heroine... now kneeling completely naked and bedraggled in the surf before them. Valkyrie's jaw dropped, as a wave of catcalls and ribald whistles whipped down around her squirming naked flesh. "You... you bastards!" she hissed. Rising up to kneel naked in the frothing surf, looking like a porn star in search of her cameraman, she cast her eyes desperately up and down the beach for any sign of her bra or panties.

"Looking for something?" a deep voice behind her suddenly rumbled.

Valkyrie gasped. Whirling round awkwardly, she tumbled slightly. In moments she found herself lying upon her side, hands buried in the surf and torso lifted up like a mermaid's. She gaped up at a huge grey figure that loomed before her from the sea.

He wore a big black fin strapped to his head, a huge leering grin on his half-human face... and nothing else. He had her little stolen panties dangling from a single clawed finger, and as she watched, gasping in shock, he twirled them round and round tauntingly before her.

"Yes!" Valkyrie snarled.

Recovering herself, she shot to her feet, spread her legs, and adopted a defiant stance before the intruder. She put her hands on her hips... despite the fact that they were now clad in only her belt. The belt, in fact, was the only scrap of covering she had left anywhere on her entire voluptuous body in between her mask and her surf-submerged ankles.

"Who are you, you... you bikini-stealing creep?!" she demanded, hotly.

"I am Leviathan," he answered.

Neither Valiant Valkyrie, nor any other man or woman had the beach, had for a second to ask why. Wearing neither trunk nor trousers, the grey-skinned villain's mammoth, sleek, vaguely shark-shaped member hung so low its tip swirled in the surf... despite the fact the water never rose above his knees. Even as their champion confronted the villain every young woman on Bikini Beach, from co-eds to lifeguards, let their jaws drop as they gaped at the intruder's member in stunned disbelief. The sight also had a powerful effect on the men. The catcalls and screams slowly died into stunned gurgles of outmatched shock. The swollen protrusions that had appeared in their trunks at the sight of the naked super-heroine shriveled to nothingness at the sight of such a superior competitor... and, as they turned their heads in shock, at the sight of the captivating effect said competitor was having upon their wide-eyed sweethearts and girlfriends.